Ironblood's Helmsman

By kuwebby2

Me, dH, and Doc are at it again! This time with a way more realistic AL story, we start out as crew members a... More

Bio (prologues)
Prologue pt. 1
Prologue pt. 2
Bio (From this point onwards)
Chapter 1:.......Tirpitz?
Chapter 2: Allies
Chapter 3: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 4: SCP-4217
Chapter 5: Trip down the East Coast
Chapter 6: Back at base
Chapter 7: Allies pt. 2
Chapter 8: Upgrades
Chapter 9: Dueling
Chapter 10: Meet the Future You
Chapter 11: And we're off
Chapter 12: SCP-2399
Chapter 13: RMS Olympic
Chapter 14: Sorry Pearl....
Chapter 15: Genderbent proposal
Chapter 16: Check ups
Chapter 17: Proving mettle
Chapter 18: the Sad Story of Alice
Chapter 19: Attack on Pearl Harbor
Chapter 20: The Wall's inception
Chapter 21: A kidnapping
Chapter 22: Welcome to The Wall
Chapter 23: Ishimura and Valor
Chapter 24: AIDAN
Chapter 25: Modernity
Chapter 26: Teaching Zumwalt Sense
Chapter 27: Um....why?
Chapter 28: Rex vs Andy
Chapter 29: A Dance of Fire and Blood
Chapter 30: Aftermath of Fuhai
Chapter 31: Sea Shepherd
Warning

Prologue pt. 3

171 4 15
By kuwebby2

General POV

Morning broke above the convoy, 2 merchant ships had gone down in the night specifically the Evergiven and the Queen Elizabeth. Alongside them was JS Maya who had suffered a very bad hit directly to her VLS Tubes.

On the Antonio Luna, the morale was at an all-time low, thousands of men, a multi-million dollar Destroyer, and tons of needed cargo had all sunk to the bottom of the sea and they couldn't do anything about it.

Alex: "Status on crew?" he asked.

Laurien: "Not good, morale is rock bottom and some aren't eating." she reported, "Doc has his hands full at the moment with survivors."

Alex: "Ok." he nodded, "Andy, what's our ETA to Japan?"

Andy: "About 2 days," I responded tiredly, "who was the coward who abandoned the helm last night?"

Alex: "Still working on that chief." he said, "Can you keep chugging for a while?"

Andy: "I can do it," I nodded, "just need some coffee."

Laurien: "You've never had coffee before." she said.

I shrugged that concern off.

Andy: "I never needed it before, but now I need to stay up near indefinitely, just grab me a cup." I said.

Laurien nodded and went down to the mess to grab a cup of coffee. In the meantime I had my eyes glued to the RADAR screen next to me.

Alex: "You good?" he asked.

Andy: "That Kirov...." I trailed off, "it's hunting us down from the rear, and we can't do shit because it outguns all of us."

Alex pats me on the shoulder.

Alex: "He'll slip up, then we can avenge our comrades." he said.

I nodded and went back to keeping the ship in formation. Suddenly a radio on an open channel crackled to life before a person with a Russian Accent hailed the entire convoy.

Nakhimov: "American Convoy, this is Russian Warship, we will leave you alone if and only if you surrender those supplies." he said, "We will back off and let you go if you surrender your remaining ships."

Alex hopped on the secure UN channel to talk with the rest of the escorts.

Alex: "War Hero to the rest of convoy, come in." he said, pissed.

'Pirate': "Pirate here, do you hear this guy?!" she said, bewildered.

'Gemstone': "Gemstone here, yup we hear him." he said.

Alex: "The fucking nerve of this guy." he said, "How should we respond Pirate?"

Pirate paused in contemplation, a tense few seconds passed before she responded.

'Pirate': "......you guys have full control and responsibility over what you do." she said, "But, if I was to give orders.......give those lazy Russian asses hell."

Alex: "Yes ma'am." he said.

'Gemstone': "Wilco Pirate, War Hero, you do the honors." he said.

Alex: "Wilco, if worse comes to worse though...." he trailed off, gathering the escort group's attention, "it was an honor sailing with you guys...."

'Pirate': "It's been an honor with you guys." she said, catching onto what Alex was implying.

Alex hung up, walked a short distance and picked up the radio with the open channel.

Alex: "Russian Warship this is 'War Hero', GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" he yelled, before hanging up, "Helmsman, Hard Right Rudder, get us as close to that lazy ass bastard as possible!"

Andy: "Yes sir!" I said with newfound resolve.

The Frigate turned around as quickly as possible flying past the Disney Dream at 25 knots, the crew and soldiers cheering the little ship on.

Soldier 1: "Give 'em hell War Hero!!" one yelled.

Disney Captain: "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!" he yelled.

Soldier 4: "WAKANDA FOREVER!!!" he yelled.

Laurien: "Why're they making Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars references?" she asked.

Andy: "They're on a Disney ship," I responded, "comes with the theme."

Alex looked behind to see that 'Gemstone' had also abandoned its post and was charging with us, soon afterwards 'Pirate' turned round and charged with us. They caught up and we charged at 25 knots in an arrow formation.

Alex: "Ok, we have a chance." he said.

Laurien: "It's not that good of a chance though." she stated.

Alex: "Well....yeah ok I admit we're kinda doomed." he said.

Andy: "We're gonna die!" I said simply, "But at least I got to serve alongside you lot!"

This got a small smile outta the crew before Alex went to the internal communications terminal and shouted into it.

Alex: "Doc, get all wounded sailors into the helicopter and have the pilot fly 'em outta here!" he ordered.

Doc: "Roger that!" he said, presumably saluting.

A few minutes later the helicopter flew off towards the Disney Dream full of wounded sailors and service members to drop them off. Alex got on the intercom to talk to the crew.

Alex: "Attention all hands, this is the Captain speaking." he said, "We are currently charging towards the RFS Admiral Nakhimov at flank speed. Our convoy is making a run for it but us escorts are going to stay behind to buy them some time. We shall do what damage we can......but if there is anyone who wants to go, say so now, no one will fault you for leaving."

Silence swept through the ship, a sailor on deck suddenly shouted out.

Sailor 2: "We're with you Captain!" he yelled.

Sailor 3: "Yeah!" she yelled, cocking a 50 cal, "WE'LL FIGHT TO THE LAST BULLET!!!"

Master Chief: "We'll stay with you until this ship sinks to the bottom." he said.

Andy: "Heh, you need a man at the wheel, I'm stayin'."

The entire 70 man crew of the little Frigate shouted out in support, but then a voice cut through the support.

???: "I ain't stayin'!" he yelled.

Laurien: "That's the bastard who abandoned his post last night." she realized, "Oi! What's your damn name sailor!"

Rex: "Rex, but you probably know me by Captainrex2177!" he yelled back.

Andy: "Oh great....." I groaned.

Doc came up to the bridge soon after.

Doc: "Permission to enter bridge." he asked.

Alex: "Granted." he said.

Doc: "I'm staying on bridge but....who's yelling he's leaving?" he asked.

Andy: "Ugh! It's 'he-who-shan't-be-mentioned'" I said.

Doc: "Cap?!" he exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

Alex got on the intercom and yelled out to Rex specifically.

Alex: "No one cares you stupid copycat son of a bitch!" he yelled, "A Heli's waiting for ya on the stern."

A sailor near the prow then started pushing to make his way to the back, what he didn't know was that the Military Police was back there to arrest deserters. Once Rex was there he was restrained, put in handcuffs, and then flown to the Evergreen to be held until the convoy made it to Japan.

Alex: "Right, now it's just a fight with a Kirov." he stated, "Can't be too hard."

I rolled my eyes before switching my gaze to my RADAR screen, the Kirov was dead ahead but hadn't fired in a while.

Andy: "Why isn't the Kirov firing?" I asked.

Alex: "That is odd....." he trailed off.

Doc: "Is he low on ammo?" he asked.

Laurien: "That cant be it.....can it?" she asked

Andy: "It might be." I said.

Master Chief: "CO I kinda need some orders here.

Before Alex could give any the Kirov finally started firing, launching 2 missiles at each of us. 

In the CIC room of the Antonio Luna Laurien had taken charge and was calling out orders to fire and whatnot.

Weapons Operator: "Bulldogs inbound track 6-2-6-1." he called out.

Laurien: "Kill all inbound threats, ready salvo and engage." she ordered.

Weapons Operator: "Yes ma'am." he said.

A salvo of missiles launched out of he VLS tubes and intercepted the missiles heading for the frigate, similar stories happened around 'Pirate' and 'Gemstone'. Back on the bridge we watched the missiles get shot down in front of us. 

Laurien: "Missiles successfully neutralized sir," she reported over the internal communications, "counterfire is ready to go."

Alex: "Fire at will!" he ordered.

The VLS tubes of the 3 warships opened up and fired 2 missiles each. The 6 missiles flew towards the Russian at supersonic that the Russians weren't able to intercept. 2 missiles were shot down but the other 4 hit the target but didn't sink it.

Alex: "Good hit!" he yelled.

Andy: "Should I keep getting closer?" I asked.

Alex: "Yes, keep charging, we'll make this an old fashioned gun fight if we need to." he said.

I nodded and continued on my current course.

Meanwhile in Pyongyang, Kim Jong Un was sitting at his desk looking at the nuclear football in front of him. His army was going to crush those American bastards......it had to....otherwise this nuke would be launched for nothing.

(Spoiler, they don't.)

Back on the high seas missiles flew out from the Nakhimov's VLS launchers and towards the trio of escort warships and again these were shot down.

Alex: "Launch counter fire!" he yelled into the internal communications which lead to the CIC room.

Laurien: "Copy that!" she responded.

Another salvo launched out of the 3 ships' VLS launchers and into the air. However this time the missiles were all intercepted and shot down.

Alex: "Shit!" he yelled out, "Now what?!"

Andy: "Hmm.......well, we need to fight smarter, not harder." I said.

Doc: "Huh?" he asked.

Andy: "May I?" I asked, motioning for the phone.

Alex: "Um....sure." he said, handing it to me.

I took the internal communications receiver and immediately said part of my idea in.

Andy: "Aish, it's me, listen launch Chaff and Flares out both sides of the ship, at the same time launch 2 of our missiles at the target from port and starboard." I ordered.

Laurien: "Andy?!" she exclaimed before sighing, "Fine, guess we're doing this your way."

Doc: "What're you doing?" he asked.

Andy: "I'm pulling a Nathan James." I responded.

Chaff and Flares shot out both sides of the ship before 2 missiles shot away in those directions too. The Russian warship saw this and was instantly confused. I knew this so I then shouted my next orders in.

Andy: "Ready one more shot, right down the middle of the first 2." I ordered.

Laurien: "Ohoho, yes sir!" she said, presumably catching on.

Another missile launched down the middle as the first 2 circled around and were shot out of the sky by the Russian CIWS but the third one flew dead middle and straight into the superstructure detonating and killing the entire command staff and disabling the ship. It would later sink after the fire spread to the reactor and the dang thing detonated.

Laurien: "Andy you fucking genius!" she exclaimed, "Where'd you learn that?!"

Andy: "I watched a TV show." I said.

Alex: "Well, if it works it works." he laughed.

Meanwhile, back in Pyonyang, Kim Jong Un was finishing inputting the launch code for the nuke, aimed directly at the convoy....even though convental missiles would've worked just fine-

(I definitely have the North Koreans watching me now.)

Kim Jong Un: "Take this you filthy American pigs!" he yelled, firing the nuke....even though most of the ships weren't even American.

The nuke flew up, out of its silo, and into the air. It raced across the sky and toward the supply convoy......but then it hit a bird and turned ever so sightly to the right......and towards the 3 little escorts. The nuke flew over the convoy and descended directly over the BRP Antonio Luna's bridge.

Laurien: "CRAP!! NUCLEAR BULLDOG INBO-!!!!" she yelled.

She was too late to make a difference however, the nuke slammed into the frigate and detonated killing anyone and everyone in the vicinity.

(Ok, dieHero, I know I said I'd try to make us go down in a blaze of glory but.....well this happened instead.....sorry, but I'm saving the badassery for Azur Lane because you did also suggest that the North Koreans nuked us into oblivion.....so yeah)

In the Fjords of Iceland in another universe

It was cold......damn cold. A battleship sat alone in her own little Fjord in her own section of the sea. She was known by many names, Little Sister, Ice Queen, the Lonely Queen of the North, but she normally goes by Tirpitz.

She had been sent up here by her Big Sister to help with the Northern Parliament's Siren problem whilst also helping escort the odd convoy every now and then. Currently however she was bored out of her mind, her escorts were out fighting stuff and nothing was going on for some reason.

Tirpitz: "..." she was the silent type of course.

Her expression didn't show it, but she definitely longed to be at sea under her own steam and not under artificial fog for once.

Meanwhile in another Fjord the BRP Antonio Luna manifested itself in a series of bright bangs and flashes. Once the dust settled I jumped up.

Andy: "ENEMY NUKE INBOUND!!!" I yelled before scanning my surroundings, ".......where the hell am I?" 

A/N: Well, the bullshit has officially begun, NotaChild4 gimme suggestions on where to go from here, boys the Isekai has happened, you can post your prologues already....even though you could've just followed my lea- anyway stay tuned for more of this but first MJTM2 is gonna get its next chapter which begins where I abruptly ended last time. Check out dieHero (our military specialist/Eagle Union Commander/USS Missouri), DrDestiny (our Memelord/Royal Navy Commander/HMS Lion), and 007weeb (dH's girl). Also fuck you Cap, you destroy my fucking train I put you in court martial. I'm kuwebby2, stay tuned for more and I'll see you guys next time.

Bonus:

This was about 2 weeks ago

Who else has watched Stradman wrap a Bugatti Veyron (the fastest consumer grade car in the world at one point) in Pink and Chrome?

Cause he also did it to a Chiron the current fastest consumer car in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 41 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
27.9K 670 35
(This will be my second story of Shipgirls getting Reincarnated Project) A Month before The Attack on Pearl Harbor, Nagato started to have dreams of...
10.8K 176 8
If you haven't played the Azur Lane Mobile Game, or watched the Azur Lane Anime you're going to be rather lost and confused reading this blind isn't...
6.7K 324 35
"I found the portal to the roots the Tree." "Where?" "But it's on the dark side." "How long do we have left if we don't intervene? "3 to 6 months bef...