Tsuyuri-Kun ¦¦ Bnha x KNY!Rea...

By Bleuchi

"People born into this world can feel joy, sadness, rage and other emotions so strongly they tremble. But tha... More

Character Info
Chapter 1 🌺
Chapter 2 🌷
Chapter 3 🌸
Chapter 4 ✿
Chapter 5 🌻
Chapter 6 🌼
Chapter 7 ❀
Chapter 8 ❁
Chapter 9 ✾
Chapter 10 ⚘
Chapter 11 💐
Chapter 12 🌹
Chapter 13 ☘
Chapter 14 ✤
Chapter 15 ꕥ
Chapter 16 ꕤ
Chapter 17 ⁕
Chapter 18 𓆸
Chapter 19 🍀
Chapter 20 🏵️
Chapter 21🥀
Chapter 22 💮
Chapter 23 ❃
Chapter 24 ❉
Chapter 25 ✼
Chapter 26 𓇣
Chapter 27 ❇
Chapter 28: Halloween Special 🎃
Chapter 29 ✥
Chapter 30 𓇑
Chapter 31 ⚜
Chapter 32 𓋇
Chapter 33 🌺
Chapter 34 🌹
Chapter 35 🌸
Chapter 36 🌻
Chapter 37 💮
Chapter 38 🌷
Chapter 39 💐
Chapter 40 🍀
Chapter 41 🥀
Chapter 42 🏵️
Chapter 43 ⁕
Chapter 44 ❀
Chapter 45 🌼
Chapter 46 ⚘
Chapter 47 ✿
Chapter 48 ✾
Chapter 49 ☘
Chapter 50 𓆸
Chapter 52 ֎
Chapter 53 𓋇
Chapter 54 𓇣
Chapter 55 ❈
Chapter 56 𓆹
Chapter 57 🏵️
Chapter 58 💐
Chapter 59 🌷
Chapter 60 🌼
Chapter 61 🥀
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 2
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 3
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Pt 4
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Pt 2
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Pt 3
My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Pt 4
Idea
Christmas Special 🎄
Quick Announcement
Chapter 62 🥀🥀
Epilogue 🌹
Future Plans For This Book
I couldn't think of a title

Chapter 51 ❉

5.1K 247 53
By Bleuchi

Looking at the small girl sitting on her hospital bed, [Name] stood next to Midoriya and Togata. "Eri!" Midoriya and Togata spoke happily as [Name] just smiled.

"Sorry I couldn't come see you sooner." Midoriya apologised as Togata held up a basket full of fruit. [Name], Midoriya, and Togata pulled up stools and sat next to her.

"This whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking about when you rescued me," Eri spoke softly and hesitantly. "But, I didn't know your name. I only knew Lemillion but I want to know your names."

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, and my hero name is Deku! But, um... maybe Deku is easier to remember." Midoriya spoke.

"Tsuyuri [Name], my hero name is just my name, but you can call me [Name] if it's easier for you." [Name] smiled at the confused girl.

"Hero names?" Eri asked muddledly.

"It's like a nickname," Midoriya answered as she nodded to show her understanding.

"Deku. Lemillion, [Name]. Oh, and that man... the one wearing glasses. All of you... were badly injured because of me... because of me, you all suffered. I'm sorry." Eri began to cry as [Name] moved closer to her in order to wipe her tears. "It's because of me that Lemillion lost his power."

Togata placed a hand on Eri's head as she looked up at him, perplexed at the wide smile on his face. "No one thought they were in pain, and I'll tell you what we all thought: "I'm glad Eri is okay!"

Eri suddenly started playing with her cheeks and pushing them upwards as the three boys looked quite confused at her actions. However, before long, she put her hands down and frowned.

"I'm sorry. How do you smile again?" Eri asked as she looked at [Name] for guidance, but he looked away as he also had that question ringing in his head.

"Mr. Aizawa," Midoriya stood up out of his seat to face his teacher. "Could Eri leave the hospital for just one day?"

"It's not impossible, but she'll have to have a pro watching her," Aizawa spoke as Midoriya visibly brightened at his words.

"Tsuyuri's a pro hero; he can watch her, right?! Then, can Eri come too? To the festival?" Midoriya pointed at Eri in [Name]'s arms, who watched Midoriya convince Aizawa.

It seems Togata got the idea as well, as he also brightened like the sun in the mornings. "A festival?" Eri seemed lost.

"Eri, this is a great idea! We have a festival happening at our school currently, and they sell a lot of food... candy apples! They may have candy apples!" Togata cheered.

"Candy apples?" Eri asked.

"Yes, they're apples with a hard coating made from sugar and corn syrup." [Name] spoke as Eri looked a bit confused at his explanation. "Basically, apples just even sweeter." Eri's eyes lit up.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with you the entire time of our date!" Togata smiled as [Name] and Midoriya looked at Togata with bewilderment at his sentence.

"Date?" Eri asked.

"An outing taken by people who are intimate!" Togata explained.

"Where are you going with this, Togata?" [Name] asked, as Midoriya had the exact same thought.

.

.

.

"We're back!" Midoriya announced as Uraraka, Asui, Kirishima, Midoriya, and [Name] entered the dorms. Their classmates excitedly came rushing towards them, explaining their idea for the school festival.

"I see a rave-type club rock for music," Asui said, pressing her finger against her cheek.

"I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." Kirishima trailed off.

"But Bakugo on drums is kind of... how do I put it?" Uraraka attempted to find a polite word for it.

"Unexpected!" Hagakure cried as Bakugo began to yell at her.

"But, who will sing the vocals?" Asui asked as Jiro explained how they have yet to decide on a singer for the festival.

"Huh? But you're not going to sing, Jiro?" Uraraka questioned.

Meanwhile, [Name] was standing there talking to Ashido, who was excitedly talking about them forming a dance group. [Name] shook his head in denial as Ashido whined before repeating her words, believing if she said them more and more he would agree to form a dance group with her.

However, their conversation, more like an argument, was put to a halt as Jiro began to sing in English, and Ashido bloomed into a bright smile as she began cheering once Jiro had finished her small song.

Kaminari would be playing the guitar, and Mineta was determined to as well, but he claimed that because of his character design, he couldn't reach before crying and running away. Tokoyami also ended up being a very skilled guitarist.

Mineta was sulking in the corner, and Ashido convinced him to join in by promising him a harem scene in the dance, to which he instantly brightened up.

The band team ended up being: Jiro, Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, Kaminairi, and Tokoyami.

The effects team ended up being: Todoroki, Kirishima, Koda, Sero, and [Name].

The dance team ended up being: Iida, Midoriya, Aoyama, Asui, Ashido, Mineta, Uraraka, Shoji, Hagakure, Ojiro, and Sato.

However, Ashido convinced [Name] to participate in the first part of the dance before going off to do effects with his group, and after a lot of begging, [Name] agreed.

.

.

.

[Name] was currently researching ways to involve everyone's quirks for special effects during the performance. They had decided [Name] should just scatter flowers all around, of many different types and colours.

"Yuri! Help with the dance!" Ashido came rushing in and grabbed [Name] by the collar and dragged him out as the boy helplessly reached out to his classmates.

[Name] saw how Togata was hiding in the bushes and waved slightly at him, but it seemed to draw Midoriya's attention as well.

"Oh, Togata!" Midoriya waved.

Togata suddenly pushed Eri out from behind the bushes. "Here's a peach!" Togata's rear end poked out from the bushes. Seeing Eri, [Name] ran up to her and knelt down next to her with a smile as the others hurried after him, unable to match [Name]'s speed.

"I'm Mineta, I can't wait to see how you look in 10 years!" Mineta spoke as [Name] turned to him with a harsh glare as he slowly pulled out a kunai from his pocket as Mineta gulped.

Eri used [Name] in front of her to hide as [Name] smiled at her shyness.

"We're going to take Eri around U.A. so she doesn't get overwhelmed on the day of the festival," Togata explained as [Name] nodded, smoothing out some of Eri's hair that had gotten messed up when she was pushed out of the bushes. [Name] also slipped a white rose into her hair as she looked at it in fascination.

"Midoriya, Tsuyuri. Do you want to come along?" Togata asked as [Name], and Midoriya immediately agreed.

.

.

.

[Name] was holding Eri's hand as they walked along, and the girl looked around, nervous yet extremely curious as well. She now had a blue iris in her hair as she had lost the white rose and felt tremendously guilty for it, so [Name] just smiled and made another.

Suddenly a dragon head popped up, and Eri clutched [Name]'s hand in fear until she realised it was fake. She made a comment to Midoriya on how it reminded her of the dragon that fell from the sky, and Midoriya replied, saying how she must mean Ryukyu.

Monoma also popped up and immediately began spouting comments but was quickly knocked out by his fellow classmate, who informed him that Kendo was partaking in the beauty tournament and couldn't control him.

"[Name], why don't you enter the beauty contestment?" Eri asked as Togata began laughing.

"It's a tournament and contest, Eri, and I don't think Tsuyuri would be allowed to enter it," Togata explained as Eri nodded but seemed quite sad at the response.

'Shinobu, Kanae. I will make her smile. I may have failed, but I won't let Eri go without smiling.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.7K 20
"𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜..., 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚑.. 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• | •°*"˜...
134K 4.9K 43
[COMPLETED] ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ --------- Ukiyo (n.) living in the moment, detached fro...
90.6K 2.2K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
156K 5.6K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...