Blondes and Bluenettes (Lukad...

By adventuretimefanitc

Nathalie always told herself that as long as Emilie was happy, then she was happy too. Just seeing the woman... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 | downhill
Chapter 2 | ponder
Chapter 3 | pained looks
Chapter 4 | out
Chapter 5 | motherly
Chapter 6 | planning
Chapter 7 | distracted
Chapter 8 | yearning
Chapter 9 | practice
Chapter 10 | reflecting
Chapter 11 | don't waste your chance
Chapter 12 | music to my ears
Chapter 13 | true feelings
Chapter 14 | expression
Chapter 15 | party planners
Chapter 16 | akuma attack!
Chapter 17 | lukas room
Chapter 18 | emilies plan
Chapter 19 | Adrien's sweet 16
Chapter 20 | happy birthday
Chapter 21 | night fall
Chapter 22 | talking
Chapter 23 | Lolita
Chapter 24 | the edge of change
Chapter 25 | breakdown
Chapter 26 | complicated
Chapter 27 | lovin
Chapter 28 | plan into action
Chapter 29 | Longing
Chapter 30 | tricks
Chapter 31 | music
Chapter 32 | Peacock sickness
Chapter 33 | breaking point
Chapter 34 | escape
Chapter 35 | exhausted
Chapter 36 | chaos
Chapter 37 | Emilie
Chapter 38 | the harsh truth
Chapter 39 | past feelings
Chapter 41 | apologise
Chapter 42 | psycotic break
Chapter 43 | breaking news
Chapter 45 | home open
Chapter 46 | packing
Chapter 47 | the end of an era
Chapter 48 | trial
Chapter 49 | releif
Chapter 50 | start anew
Book 2!

Chapter 40 | claimed

446 15 3
By adventuretimefanitc

A/n: NSFW WARNING! WLW and the use of toys.

Nathalie may be weaken by the peacock sickness, but she could still pack a punch. She had the strength to do this tonight, she wasn't going to waste her chance. Emilie was throwing herself at her, they both wanted this.

Lips connecting again, their kiss this time was rougher, more passionate and wild. Years of pent up feelings finally flowing out into the kiss. Nathalie pulled Emilie in closer, her arms snaking around the blondes waist. Emilie was quick to return the action, draping her hands over Nathalie's shoulders and she pushed further into the kiss. Their tongues crept into each other's mouths, tasting each other. Nathalie tasted like coffee, unsurprising to Emilie.

The kiss broke for a moment, to catch some air but quickly connected again. If the two ladies weren't already ready for bed, and still had their makeup on, their lips would be a mess of each other's lipstick. Nathalie's usually red, and Emilies pink.

Nathalie placed a kiss on her cheek, then her jaw, then her neck. Trailing down and making Emilie shiver.

"Go ahead, mark me as yours..." Emilie said under her breath.

She wanted the whole world to know that she was now Nathalie's, and wouldn't ever be an Agreste again, but a Sancoeur. Nathalie obliged her request, finding a good spot in her neck and sucking at the skin to leave a mark. Emilie sighed, the feeling giving her butterflies. First it was one mark, then another, then another. And eventually, she needed more room.

Nathalie's hands traced up Emilies body, landing at the collarbone where her pyjamas sat. She glanced up for permission, and Emilie gave her an eager nod. Nathalie was about to undo one of the buttons, when she had a better idea. Catching Emilie off guard, she flipped them over so Emilie was laying in the soft sheets, and Nathalie straddled her.

"Y-you're always full of surprises" Emilie smiled.

"Never underestimate me" Nathalie replied.

She undid the first button, working her way down the pyjama top.

"You know I've seen you fight before, I've always been jealous of the people you pin to the wall" Emilie flirted.

"Oh yeah? Well if you provoke me the right way, you'll get pinned in the future" Nathalie replied with a smirk.

The last button undone, she pulled the shirt open and revealed Emilies body. She didn't wear bras to bed, so Nathalie was greeted with her bare chest which she unapologetically had her eyes glued to the second she saw it. Emilie giggled at the reaction.

"You bisexuals and your love for boobs" she teased.

Nathalie have her a playful glare, and leaned down to continue trailing kisses down her body. On her collarbones, down her chest and landing at her nipples. Emilie felt one hand grasp her right breast, and Nathalie's lips kiss her left. She softly whined at the sensation, the feeling of her chest being played with riling her up.

Nathalie swept her tongue over her nipple, taking it in her mouth to suck and tease with her tongue. Her hand toying with the other one so it wasn't left out. Oh how badly she wanted to do this, taste Emilies skin and make her whine.

She felt Emilies hands creep up her shirt, slowly making their way to her chest to return the favour. Trough her bra she felt her hand come to rest on her boobs and gently message them.

"Nhnn- how do you do this so well" Emilie asked.

Nathalie looked up at her for a moment.

"Natural talent" she teased, before swapping to the other nipple and giving it the same treatment.

Emilie hadn't felt this way in a very, very long time. She was living for it. It felt so good, almost relaxing in a way. But she wasn't going to let herself be the only one getting stripped. She tugged on Nathalie's shirt and was allowed to pull it off. She slipped her arms out of her own shirt too and the two were tossed aside. In the darkness of the room, there was enough light from the moon though the window to illuminate them. Nathalie's bra was black, Lacy and looked designer. She was a classy woman, so it was no surprise her lingerie would be classy too.

Emilie pulled her back in, another rough kiss began as she snaked her arms around Nathalie and fiddled with the clasp on her bra. It came loose and slipped off her shoulders. It was discarded quickly, and replaced with Emilies hands. It was her first time with a woman, Nathalie was definitely more experienced than she was. But she must have been doing something right because as she fondled with Nathalie's breaths she moaned into the kiss. Fuck, that made her desperate for more.

The kiss broke with a gasp for air and the two starred into each others eyes for a moment taking in the pure hunger and lust in the gaze.

"I'm better than him, I'll prove it" Nathalie said.

"Show me" Emilie replied.

Nathalie slid her hands down Emilies sides, hooked onto her pyjama pants and pulled them off, leaving her in just her panties. Grey, with designer logos on the waistband of course. Emilie squirmed when she felt Nathalie's fingers press her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. From all the foreplay, she was already wet, and the press made a darker patch form around Nathalie's fingers.

"You're already soaking" she teased.

"You're good, plus I haven't been fucked in years. I need this" Emilie replied.

Nathalie pulled off her panties, finally having Emilie the way she'd dreamed for years. Naked, below her, dripping wet. She drew a finger through her folds, making Emilie whine at the touch. She was absolutely soaking, it'd be easy to slip inside her this wet.

"Spread your legs" Nathalie demanded.

Emilie got chills, she knew Nathalie could be demanding and serious but she'd never seen it in this context. It was enthralling. She did as she was told, and shifted her legs open. Nathalie lifted them so they hooked over her shoulders and leaned down to prove she was better than Gabriel.

As soon as her tongue brushed over her clit, Emile let out a sharp gasp. Nathalie quickly found the right spot and prodded it with her tongue, tasting the blonde. And she tasted good. Gently sucking her clit, Emilie whined in response feeling the pressure building between her hips.

"Ah- fuck..." she sighed.

As if they'd done this a million times and knew where all the sweet spots were on each other, Nathalie was fast finding the right pressure, rhythm and speed to lick and suck at Emilies clit to make her tick.

"Oh gods...Mmhm"

Slowly, Nathalie slipped a finger inside her and began to feel around for her gspot. Emilie had to bite her tongue to stay at an acceptable level of volume feeling herself be slowly filled. Nathalie knew she'd found the right spot when she heard Emilie whine in response and felt her legs on her shoulders clamp around her a little. She pumped her finger in and and, brushing the gspot as she went.

Now experiencing both Clitoral and Gspot stimulation, Emilie was on cloud 9. Feeling Emilie shift as she tried to buck into Nathalie for more, Nathalie was rather pleased with how eager she'd gotten so quickly for her. She slipped in another finger, stretching her out a bit. Listening to her whine in pleasure at the feeling, she also took the chance to speed up her pumps a bit more.

"Ahhn- fuck..." Emilie sighed.

Prodding at her clit with her tongue, Nathalie felt her legs around her shoulders clamp down some more as Emilies body began to tense and relax, the pressure building up and ready to burst soon. Emilie could only think about how she'd secretly been yearning for this ever since that night they kissed, she craved it. No one could please her like Nathalie could. She felt it in her whole body, chasing the high that it gave her.

"Oh gods- yes, right there!" Emilie whined, feeling Nathalie rubbing at her Gspot at just the right angle.

That and the sensation of her clit being stimulated, was going to make her break. And Nathalie could tell when she felt Emilie tighten around her fingers, so close to release.

She gripped the sheets, tensed her body as she drew closer, arching her back. She was about to warn Nathalie his close she was, but couldn't take it anymore and her orgasm rushed up on her quicker than she thought. With a muffled and desperate cry she came, HARD. Nathalie wasn't phased by the sudden burst, lapping up her juices like a delicious ice cream. Emilie shook, coming down from the high and gasped for breath.

"Fuck... oh my god..." she muttered under her breath.

Nathalie sat up, licking her lips and wiping the mess from her chin.

"I told you I'm better than anyone you've ever had" she smirked.

"Nat oh my god..." Emilie smiled, in utter disbelief of how good it felt.

She weakly sat up, Nathalie rubbing her arm gently for comfort.

"I've never... I mean... what should I do for you? You're the first girl I've been with" Emilie asked.

"Well, I did run off with all my stuff so there's options. You can do exactly what I did, or I can get a toy out" Nathalie explained.

Emilie hasn't eaten out a girl before, she was a little apprehensive about her lack of skills. She figured that was a lesson to learn another day when they had more time to try new things.

"What toys?" Emilie asked.

"A few things. Strap on, vibe, double ended dildo..." Nathalie replied.

"Now I vibe I know how to use, let's try that"

Nathalie pulled her suitcase from under the bed, dug around and pulled out her wireless wand. Emilie knew this type of toy well, let's just say Gabriel wasn't really there in the end of her marriage... She took it off Nathalie, who was quick to discard her remaining clothing. Emilie ran a finger along her folds, feeling the wetness.

"You tease me for being wet but you're soaking too" she said.

"Hard to not be when you moan like an Angel" Nathalie replied.

She switched on the vibe, pressing it to Nathalie's clit. She moaned at the touch, the vibrations already making her eager for more.

"I love these things, they work wonders" Emilie said, still stroking her folds to lube up her fingers.

"I should use it on you next time, edge you with it" Nathalie smirked.

"Nat don't tease..."

Just for that comment, Emilie turned the vibe up a few notches, making Nathalie draw a sharp breath in. Holding the vibe to her clit, Emilie ran a finger along her lovers folds and toyed with the idea of slipping inside. Nathalie have her an eager look, which was all she needed to take the plunge and slip two fingers in with ease, earning a stifled moan in response.

"Mmh- fuck" Nathalie sighed.

Emilie wasn't as useless at girls as she thought, she was a girl after all. She knew what girls liked, but all bodies were different. She knew the general area of where her lovers gspot would be, she just had to find it. She curled her fingers, pressing them in and out in a hunt for just the right spot. Nathalie could sense Emilies nerves, it was her first time with a girl after all.

"You're doing good, up a bit" Nathalie assured.

Emilie adjusted the position and as soon as she did, Nathalie stifled a moan, telling her she'd found it. Emilie felt her confidence boost a little and she gave Nathalie a sly grin.

"That feels good?" She asked.

"Ahh... yes..." Nathalie sighed.

Emilie turned the vibe up a notch again, making the sensation even more intense. Nathalie could feel the pressure between her hips building up, being edged closer and closer.  Now having found all the right places, Emilie pumped her fingers in and out a bit harsher, prodding at Nathalie's g spot.

"That's it, keep going!" Nathalie reassured her with a desperate tone.

Hearing her like that... so lost in the ecstasy and desperate for more... it did things to the blonde. She always fell into a more submissive role and she definitely liked the way Nathalie bossed her around. But maybe she could take control from time to time if she could see Nathalie like this.

She pumped her fingers, rubbed the vibe against her clit, watched her girl melt. She really should have done this earlier, how did she miss out on this until now?! She felt Nathalie tighten around her fingers, listened to her moan out in pleasure.

"Close?" She asked.

"Just a little more- mmh fuck-" Nathalie confirmed.

She pressed the vibrator to her clit a little harder, making her grab the sheets and tense up. She angled her fingers up a bit more to really press into the g spot, and that was what seemed to do the trick. It only took a few more pumps for Nathalie to feel her orgasm tear through her and whine out in ecstasy as she spilled into Emilies hands. Emilie watched star stuck, as if it were the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. In fact... maybe it was.

She finger fucked her through the orgasm, letting Nathalie ride out the high until she went weak and lay back to catch her breath. Turning off the vibrator and pulling her fingers out, Emilie smiled up at her new lover. Teasingly she licked off her fingers, tasting how sweet she was.

"You've always been skilled with your hands" Nathalie smiled.

"Seamstress skills" Emilie replied playfully.

Their lips met again, for one more deep and rather sloppy kiss before they didn't have the energy left to go on. Gazing into each others eyes, they felt so fulfilled. Nathalie caressed Emilies cheek, gently brushing her hair behind her ear.

"You're mine now, don't you forget it" she teased.

"After a performance like that... I couldn't even if I wanted to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 477 44
Loneliness, Despair, Isolation, and a Broken Heart? That's all Adrien knew... until he showed up, a guy dressed in blue; someone that has had the sna...
1.2K 43 7
MLB ADULT!AU. The characters are +18 at the time, so there can be a chance for some +13 scenes that involve fights, and intimacy between the charact...
31K 883 34
"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mother died. He refuses to get attached to...
530K 18.8K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...