Wait...Where is my home ?

By _Shironeki_

(This story is the sequel of "Wait...the princesses are my mates ?!" if you don't want to be lost, I suggest... More

Ch 1-The Letter
Ch 2-The Meeting
Ch 3-The Girls
Ch 4-Flashback
Ch 5-I Am A Mother?
Ch 6-Little Prank and "complications"
Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?
Ch 8-Answers
Ch 9-Let's Start Our Attack
Ch 10-Are You Still The Y/n We Once Knew ?
Ch 11-A "Fun Time" With Liliana (lemon🍋)
Ch 12-A Demon ?
Ch 13-Slaughter Of Innocent People
Ch 14-Fk/n is Y/n?
Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!
Ch 16- Captured
Ch 17-How Do They Know Me?
Ch 18-I Will Make Sure You Hate Them
Ch 19-A Letter From Her Ex-mates
Ch 20-A Little Side Effect
Ch 21- Yes Madam (lemon 🍋)
Ch 22- A Relaxing Day
Ch 23-They Are My Children!
Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!
Ch 25-Their Father?
Ch 26-A Plan
Ch 27-A sandwich with a hot angel and a sexy demon (lemon🍋)
Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena
Ch 29-Black Blood
Ch 30-A Talk With Myu
Ch 31-It's Spreading
Ch 32-I Remember Now!
Ch 33-So...What Now?
Ch 34-To Polífos
Ch 35-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.1
Ch 36-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.2
Ch 37-The Tensions Are Slowly Disappearing
Ch 38-Evil Is Crawling Closer
Ch 39-M.
Ch 40-Your Name Is Y/n
Ch 41-Wait...Your highness?!
Ch 42- Liliana's Mom
Ch 43-Surgery
Ch 44-Meeting The Mother-In-Law
Ch 45- Riding A Titan (Lemon 🍋)
Ch 46-Back To Polífos
Ch 47-Losing Control
Ch 48-Polífos Is Attacked
Ch 49-A Deal From M.
Ch 50-Back To The Camp
Ch 51-Tomi
Ch 52- M. is coming
Ch 53- A Bit Of Hope
Ch 55- The Final Battle (pt 2)
Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)
Ch 57-The Final Battle (pt 4)
Ch 58- The Final Battle (Last Part)
Ch 59-Spare
Ch 60-The Wedding

Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)

357 24 6
By _Shironeki_

Previously:

M.: is that your final answer?

Y/n: yes, we will fight to the death!

M.:...*glare at Y/n* as if I would allow you to escape from my grasp.

M. lifted her hand and everyone started to hear the sounds of M.'s army, but before they could attack them, everyone heard something. Something was behind Y/n and the others, and when they turned around, they saw a portal, the same kind of portal that brought Y/n to the place where she died. Except that in this portal, she wasn't staring at a house but at Gil, and he had an army behind him. As she saw Gil, many other portals opened around them and she smiled.

Y/n: (we have a chance! We can beat M.!)
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:
(3rd POV)

M. looked at the portals with boredom, but she wasn't dumb, as soon as she saw that portals started to appear she told her army to attack.

Y/n, the horsemen, Hector, and everyone else (except the children) ran into the army and started to fight to the best of their abilities.

There were many kinds of monsters in M.'s army. For example, there were some creatures who looked like humans from afar but the more Y/n and the other came closer to the creatures, the more they could see that this was not human.

The first type of creature were looking like a deformed humans, they had no skin, only flesh. Its teeth were sharp and protruding, it had some kind of chitin or bone structure apparent on its sides with little holes in it. But the most peculiar thing about those creatures was their arms. They were almost touching the ground, and at the ends of the arms, the creatures had hands with only three fingers and claws.

The second kind of monster had the general anatomy of a human but that's it. It was thin, its head looked like a mix between a crocodile, a human, and some kind of... hippopotamus? The legs of the creatures were long and powerful, they seemed like they were made to leap at unsuspecting prey.

M.'s army was composed of other frightening atrocities but Y/n didn't have the time to look at them closely because they clashed with M.'s army.

The creatures were fierce, trying to bite and slash at anything that came near it. However, it gave Y/n and the others the opportunity to easily dispatch the monster since they were acting like wild beasts.

As they were fighting, more and more creatures tried to kill Y/n's mates or everyone else. When it came to Y/n, the creatures were trying to pin her down and hold her there so that M. could enslave her soon-to-be trophy.

But Gil and the others were not sitting on their asses doing nothing, no. As soon as they were able to go through the portal that Dave made, the members who were trained in physical combat immediately ran to the fight and attacked the creatures. Covering them was Dave, the member of its branch, armed to the teeth with different kinds of new weapons. There were also M/n and the members of her branch and finally Gil.

Y/n punched a creature before she slightly stepped back and her back collided with someone's wings.

Liliana: *glare at M.* how many creatures does this bitch have?!

Y/n: I don't know! I guess we need to keep killing them to see-

Y/n was interrupted when someone launched blue flames in front of her, killing many creatures in one blow. Y/n looked up and saw Artoria hovering above her in her half-dragon form, when Artoria saw Y/n looking at her, she winked at her and sent her a kiss.

Y/n: *shake her head smiling* my beautiful dragon

However this action made someone extremely mad, it was M., she glared at Artoria while biting her lips.

M.: (how dare you...how dare you fucking flirt with my trophy right in front of me!!)

It seemed that the creature reacted to M.'s anger because they started attacking more aggressively everyone except Y/n. But no matter what injuries the people in the camp or someone else had, M/n and her branch were here to heal the wounded.

M. saw that and prepared in consequence, she made a sign to someone behind her and the person disappeared. Meanwhile, on the battlefield, the fight continued but Y/n and her mates were starting to feel slightly exhausted.

Y/n: (huh? Why I am starting to be exhausted, I fought for longer than that in the past and I wasn't exhausted so what is happening?)

Y/n looked around and saw that everyone else also seemed to be slightly more exhausted which resulted in many getting wounded. She looked toward M. and she saw someone behind M. this person was holding some kind of censer with smoke coming out of it. She wanted to tell the others about it but she suddenly started to feel dizzy, M. smirked when she saw that. A creature tried to use this moment of weakness from Y/n to capture her, but Y/n dodged the charging creature before she grabbed it by the neck and slowly applied pressure. After only a few second Y/n was able to separate the creature's body and neck, she then grabbed the head like it was a baseball ball and launched it at extreme speed toward the person holding the censer. It didn't hit them since something blocked it but it was enough to scare them.

The person let go of the censer and M. turned around disappointed and lifted her hand. The person tried to beg for their life but M. killed them without an ounce of hesitation.

M. then turned back around and watched me with lust and love. She smirked even wider when she saw that whatever the person did, affected me more than I thought. I was trying to stay up but it proved to be a difficult task, everything was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. I changed into my half-weretiger form and stabbed one of my claws into my right leg.

It immediately woke me up, and when I looked back up, my eyes widened. Someone in a cloak was standing right in front of me, the person wearing it smirked before they tightly grabbed my neck and slammed me to the ground.

The person's bones started to break one by one while the cloak started to rip apart. After the person stopped changing, I was face to face with a creature that moved kind of like a gorilla. The difference was that the teeth were visible and it didn't seem like this guy eat fruit and the second was that the monster was covered in armor, some kind of chitin.

???: You...ARe...MiSTreSs...ToY

Y/n: *growl* I am no one's toy!

The creature was suddenly kicked away from me, and when I looked at who did it, I saw Annie in her giant form.

Y/n: *smile* thanks Annie

Annie: *nod*

After that Annie kept fighting against the bigger creatures in M.'s army. The battle was slowly tilting to our advantage, but suddenly we got attacked by even more enemies. Someone fired an enormous lance, straight into Annie's back, very close to her neck and she fell down. Artoria who saw that tried to fly to where Annie was but someone fired an electrical net at her and it shocked her until she wasn't moving anymore.

When I looked in the direction where it came from, my eyes widened, humans were collaborating with M., those people were part of the Church of Purity.

I glared at them but suddenly i turned when i heard someone shouting in pain. Dalia was on the ground with one of the people who were behind M. strangling her with some kind of whip or elastic rope. I was going to save her but Jinka was faster than me, she managed to get behind the person and stab them in the heart. Dalia thanked her and left to fight other people, I turned back around only to block someone's punch. I was sent flying before the same person slammed to the ground and I could get a clear look at them.

It looked like a fusion of Satrac and Cartas, the two of them were fused together with messy stitches.

Satrac: you made us look hideous!

Y/n: I only made you two as hideous on the outside as you already were on the inside

Cartas: you bitch!

Cartas swung his claws at me but I lifted my arms and changed into my half-dragon form. I used my tail and stabbed it into their back, they shouted in pain and I used this opportunity to stab one of my horns in Satrac's mouth.

I lifted them up with my tail before I slammed them down next to me, I quickly got up and dodged an attack from Satrac.

All of a sudden, I felt immense pain in my lower back and when I looked down I saw blood coming out of my stomach. I clutched the place where I got hit and looked around to see who shot me, I had a feeling that it was the same person who shot Ana in the throat back when we saved Shagra and Ulumpha.

I had to roll away when Satrac and Cartas charged at me, I got up painfully and roared in pain and anger. I flew high in the sky, changed into my full dragon form, and prepared to dive right at Satrac and Catras. But suddenly I felt someone on my back and when I looked, it was M., she was standing on my back with a wide smirk.

M.: *smirk* I didn't think I would be the one to ride you...I always pictured you under me, moaning my name as I pumped you full of my semen.

Y/n: *growl* Unfortunately for you it will never happ-

I stopped talking when I felt another searing pain except for this time it was in my wings, I glared at M. before I roared and dived down at Satrac and Catras. They tried to run away but I was too quick for them and impaled them on my spikes.

Unfortunately, it left me panting and wheezing on the ground. I tried to get up but I felt spears stabbing themselves into my paws, legs, and wings. I was struggling to get up until I felt someone rubbing my snout and the sound of a bell, I looked up and saw M. with a collar big enough to fit around my neck in my full dragon form.

M.: *smirk* don't worry the collar adapts to your size, so it always fits on your unmarked neck, slave...you are mine now!

However before M. could slide the collar around my neck, we heard the sounds of a gigantic number of wolves howling. I turned in the direction of the howling and everything became quiet...only for a second. After that, an army of werewolves poured into the battle much to M.'s surprise.

M.: *surprised* how?

I groaned and quickly changed into my werewolf form. Unlike the first time when I used it, I didn't feel any pain, instead, I only felt more and more powerful, my wounds quickly healed and I loudly howled in the air signaling to all my pack that their alpha is here, and that she is going to beat M.'s ass!

---------------------------------------------------------

And done

It was _Shironeki_ peace!!✌️ 🔥 ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 303 7
It all began one night when Y/n awoke from bed with a dream of a Demon Girl Harem. Now due to a midnight happenstance she finds herself stranded in h...
192K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
89.6K 2.7K 50
⚠️ WARNING: FUTANARI , VIOLENCE⚠️ ⚠️ Omegaverse⚠️ ❇ Fantasy, Sci-fi , AU ❇ ❇This World Is Full Of Pride Over Things and Properties. So Are The People...
136K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...