Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 71

405 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71

    Senior sister, senior sister, why did she come here?

    It didn't take two seconds for this question to pop up, and Ji Ci understood why.

    Probably because she was too frustrated and frustrated in front of her that day, the senior sister didn't say anything at the time, but she actually took it to heart, so...

    in fact, she was more suspicious of herself during that time, It's good that the sadness has passed, look at her now, isn't she alive and well. Go to her to explain after class, she is already busy enough, don't waste time on her for no reason.

    Not long after the class bell rang, Zhong Qiming stepped on the bell and came in. As soon as he came, the atmosphere in the classroom became more serious.

    Zhong Qiming is already old and has passed the age of retirement. Over the years, University A has invested more and more in the Academy of Fine Arts, so he was hired back to the campus. So this is the reason why Ji Ci justly and Bai What Yue Li said was that she chose A University not just to follow her, Zhong Qiming's name was enough for her to make a choice.

    However, I never expected that Teacher Zhong's requirements are really strict.

    No, I'm afraid he is only strict with her. He always smiles at others, Ji Ci clearly remembers that once Jiang Shuangquan didn't finish his homework, he said kindly that it's okay, remember to make it up next time, for her it's what you wrote, take it back and rewrite it.

    Jici: ...

    so it's just capitalized speechless.

    And he also likes to call her by name when he is in art history. For example, now, when he asked someone to check the knowledge points of the previous class, he saw two arcs reflected by the transparent mirror, and the whole class became quiet. He held his breath and dared not attract her. His attention.

    It just so happened that the moment Ji Ci raised his head, his gaze met his.

    She knew in her heart that it was over.

    "Ji Ci," Zhong Qiming pushed his glasses, and said with a final word: "You come and answer this question."

    There was a big Gu Hongzhong written on the blackboard, it was not hot in October, the doors and windows of the classroom were open, and a gust of wind would blow in from time to time, a row of fine sweat broke out on Ji Ci's forehead, and he glanced behind guilty.

    At this moment, the senior sister was not reading her own book, but was staring at the podium with piercing eyes, showing no other emotions on her face.

    The sharp eyes on the podium were waiting for her answer, and Ji Ci was complaining in his heart. It's not that she couldn't recite it, but she was not familiar with it. During this time, she didn't spend much time on these theories, and she was focused on preparing for the next month. For the game, I only wrote it down in the book.

    Yu Guo at the side turned the book to that page, trying desperately to find an angle for her to read.

    Ji Ci didn't care about her, relying on the thin memory in his mind: "Gu Hongzhong, the representative work is Han Xizai's Night Banquet Picture, which records... the process of the banquet in the form of... er... long, long scroll. The order is ...um..."

    "Uh... listen to the music, watch the dance, clear blow, don't rest, clean blow, farewell, the work expresses the depressed mood of the protagonist Han Xizai."

    Reluctantly typed out, Zhong Qiming waved his hand to signal She sat down, with an expression of satisfaction or dissatisfaction, he said: "It's not good to be so sluggish, I will forget it in two days, and I have to memorize it when I go back."

    "Okay." Ji Ci Bite the bullet and whispered to him.

    Lowering his head, he secretly poked the cap of the pen, and suddenly remembered something, Ji Ci glanced back again, the senior was no longer staring at the podium, but focused on the book with lowered eyes.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    It's over, senior sister really doesn't come early or late, she gave good answers the previous few times...

    After class, Ji Ci wanted to find Bai Yueli, who After the bell rang, when he turned around, the seat was empty.

    "Ci Bao, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Yu Guo warmly invited.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci nodded absently.

    Before leaving, I didn’t forget to put my mobile phone in my hand, and typed like crazy:

    【You gone? 】

    "I'm more and more skeptical that Senior Sister Bai's so-called 'love' is in our department.

    " No, no, no, it can’t be a coincidence.” The

    two girls beside them raised their voices for fear that others wouldn’t hear them, and then, the phone vibrated, and it was the senior sister who sent a message.

    [Well, I have class next session. ]

    [You take class well and don't lose your mind. ]

    [You guys have no class in the afternoon, don't go back to the dormitory, study with me. 】

    Ji Ci pursed his lips that couldn't restrain his desire to raise, and replied an emoji package he received.

    "Ci Bao, aren't you curious at all?" Yu Guo suddenly turned his head and asked, "You don't seem to care much about Senior Sister Bai's affairs? You don't like gossip too much."

    "Really." Ji Ci Look up and blink.

    Are you that indifferent? Obviously very concerned.

    She put away her phone and smiled at her two roommates: "If I keep a secret from you guys, don't blame me." Yu Guo, Ding     Yinan

    : "What?"

After a while, under the expectant eyes of the two, she still mustered up the courage to speak out the secret that she wanted to reveal to them a long time ago.

    The two looked at each other strangely, then stared at Ji Ci in unison, and said in unison: "Sure enough, Quan Bao guessed right, it's really you!!!"

    Ji Ci was startled: What the hell? !

    Yu Guo was the first to speak out: "We have already turned you two upside down, you don't know hahaha!"

    Ji Ci: "?"

    Ding Yinan took the conversation: "First of all, it was Quan Bao who suggested it."

    Yu Guo nodded: "That's right, we didn't believe it at first, but then we thought about your phone call during the military training, it was really similar to Senior Bai's voice."

    Ding Yinan: "Quan Bao added Senior Sister's WeChat, After scrutinizing the two of you, I found that your WeChat avatars share the same background image."

    Yu Guo: "And your eyes, tsk tsk tsk, the so-called eyebrows are nothing more than that."

    Ding Yinan: "That's right. That is, I remember very clearly, on the day of the opening ceremony, the senior sister kept looking at us, if it was her, it would be fine, and you too, you are not so serious when others are giving speeches, classmate Xiao Ji, you hide It was really deep enough, if it wasn't for me, Sherlock Holmes, huh, huh..."

    He hit Ji Ci's forehead again and again with critical blows.

    Was it already so obvious...

    Sure enough, she knew from the first day of military training that it was a pity that her roommate didn't go to study criminal investigation, it was a pity. .

    In the afternoon, make an appointment to study in an empty classroom.

    They didn't go to the library because it was too quiet.

    Senior sister is still dressed as in the morning, the difference is that she seems to have a different book in her hand, and Ji Ci remembers that the previous one is a thin one.

    Did you finish reading it in one morning? !

    When she sat down, the book was neatly placed on the table, a little familiar, a little old, Ji Ci's scalp became numb after reading it, "This..."

    Bai Yueli glanced at her, Very indisputable, he said leisurely: "I borrowed it from your junior sister in your department. From now on, I will study with you. You shouldn't be like this anymore, right?"

    "No, I... ..." Ji Ci was speechless, suddenly felt that he was such a waste, and wanted to complain about that teacher Zhong, why he kept calling her all day long.

    She lowered her head and said with a guilty conscience: "I answered pretty well before..."

    "Then why this time?" Bai Yueli said, "Seeing that I'm too nervous?"

    Ji Ci raised his head slightly, glanced at her secretly, and smiled shyly, "A little bit", and she stretched out her paw to gesture: "Only a hundred million points."

    "You." Bai Yueli was amused by her, and said helplessly : "Forget it, read a book, or I won't know how the time has passed in a while."

    "Oh, good." Ji Ci was turning around with a smile on his lips.

    As long as you smile with her, it’s like a mountain spring that can’t flow endlessly, and your eyes can’t help but stay on her, especially when the rustling wind lifts the curtains, and the fragrance of the senior sister rippling to the tip of her nose , the desire to hug and kiss will always come up in an instant.

    So she is studying under such pressure!

    No wonder it is said that being in love makes people lose their intelligence. However, it seems that this debuff is only applied by her. The senior sister is very focused. When she is playing, she is playing and when she is learning, she is learning. She calms down very quickly.

    However, Ji Ci is now under the debuff of his girlfriend who is too good *to study with* beside him, and she dare not slack off at all. She can guarantee that this is the first time in her life that she wants to eat the words on the book so much.     "Huh?" After studying for a long time, she lazily stretched her waist, and Ji Ci looked beside her curiously, which surprised her, "Sister Xuexue, don't you think you've memorized it here?" Are you coming?" The     page number of the book is written in black and white 32.     32 pages, how long has it been? !     "En." Bai Yueli replied calmly, she read quickly, and turned another page in just a few words.     Ji Ci looked at her book in disbelief, it was only about forty pages, and this was the content that was taught in class, but she just reread it.     "...you," Ji Ci swallowed hard, "how did you memorize it so quickly, you really didn't come to beat me..."     Even if you are the heroine with a full set value, you can't This is against the sky.

    "You don't need to compare with me." Bai Yueli put down the book, smiled, and said, "Actually, I have read many things on it, and I already have some impressions. I just went through it quickly."

    " Have you seen it?" Ji Ci said in surprise, combined with the experience of these days, he couldn't help being moved, and he couldn't hold back any longer since he saw the senior sister this morning, he wanted to get close to her and hug her heart, embraced her passionately.     A fiery ball slammed into her bosom, Bai Yueli was at a loss for a moment, her hands were clumsily clasped, the girl's breath pressed against her chest together and closed, she put her chin on her shoulder, her soft voice pressed against her. From the neck came: "Senior sister, you are very kind to me, but you have to finish your own business first, otherwise I will look like a waste. I can take care of myself. I was really depressed a few days ago. I won't give up easily."     Listening to the girl's emotions, Bai Yueli finally understood the reason why she was so enthusiastic all of a sudden, presumably she misunderstood her meaning, thinking that it was because of her that she understood their professional books early in the morning? She smiled helplessly in her heart, but it was not.     But since she thinks so, forget it.     Bai Yueli didn't explain, nor did she push away her embrace, and slowly wrapped her hands around the girl's back.     She has long longed for Ji Ci's warmth.     Pressing her face gently on the girl's shoulder, she felt very comfortable and relaxed at this moment, her eyes seemed to melt water, and her voice softened a few degrees: "Where do you want to go on Saturday."     "Saturday?" Ji Ci thought for a while and said, "But didn't you say that there is an event in the club     ?     " Make up your mind, Senior Sister, I will listen to you."     After that, Bai Yueli would occasionally appear in Ji Ci's professional class. Every time she sat in the corner of the classroom, the students in the art class became more and more natural when they first saw the senior sister's nervousness and panic. No wonder.

    On this day, Zhong Qiming seemed to be in a particularly good mood, and the tone of the lecture was very high, like singing.

    Halfway through the class, he routinely asked someone to get up and answer questions.

    Zhong Qiming propped up the podium with both hands, staring at the roster intently, calling a name was like a guerrilla war, and he didn't get up for a long time.

    He suddenly raised his head, his eyes fell on the last row, and he moved his mouth a little, showing a kind smile: "This time, let your senior sister answer."

    Bai Yueli raised her eyes, just in time to bump into the old man Ruju gaze.

    Of course the students knew which one Zhong Qiming was referring to, they turned their heads in unison and looked towards the far right of the classroom.

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly, and had no choice but to get up to answer Zhong Qiming's question.

    In fact, she didn't listen very carefully, but fortunately she answered relatively smoothly. Zhong Qiming pushed his glasses, nodded with satisfaction, and just found an opportunity to warn the students: "I know that this time is the time to fall asleep. In fact, several students couldn't hold on to taking a nap just now, but take a look. , the students who come to the class are all studying hard, don’t be ridiculous if the majors can’t learn the electives.”

    This remark has a good effect, and the classroom atmosphere has become much more active since then.

    After the class bell rang, Bai Yueli was packing her things and was about to leave when an elderly voice stopped her: "Yueli."

    Bai Yueli turned her head, and it was the old man who had been working hard on the podium for more than an hour. Not as solemn as it appeared in class, the smile lines in the corners of his eyes were raised, he was not so much a teacher as a kind elder.

    "Uncle Zhong."

    "You have been in A for several years," Zhong Qiming joked, "You didn't like listening to my class so much before, did you?"

    "It's my fault," Bai Yueli said respectfully, "I should Come to see you more." The

    old man was not interested in these polite words at all, waved his hand, deliberately got closer to her, and asked in a gossipy whisper: "Who is that person?"

    Bai Yueli didn't understand, so: "?"

    Zhong Qiming instantly straightened his back, cleared his throat, and made wheat with his hands: "Ahem, not only the gains in resume, but also a beautiful love."

    "... ..." Bai Yueli looked away, she had never felt so shy like now, a faint blush rose from her cheeks.

    "Uncle Zhong~" Listening carefully, there may be some intriguing coquettishness.

    Zhong Qiming smiled kindly, "I also watched you grow up, you have indeed reached this age."

    As he spoke, there was a hint of sadness in his eyes, "It's a pity that your mother left early, If she sees it, she will also feel relieved."

    Perhaps the word "mother" was too heavy, Bai Yueli squinted her eyes, her expression became much more serious.

    She doesn't like being exposed about her past, and every time she mentions these two words, she seems to count her crimes all over again, so this may be the reason why she doesn't like to associate with her mother's old acquaintances.

    Zhong Qiming seemed to know that he had mentioned something that he shouldn't have mentioned in front of Bai Yueli. Just now, he was in his final years, and he felt that the passage of time was impermanent, and he suddenly became emotional and neglected certain things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*
24.6K 700 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
25.8K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...