G/T Stories

By TankyAsh01

Bunch of oneshots (and not only) about folks various sizes and shapes. More

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐ŸŽฅ
๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿค•
๐ŸงŸ
๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ–๏ธ
๐Ÿค• (2)
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
๐Ÿฆ 
๐Ÿฅซ
๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ˜จ
๐Ÿšš
๐Ÿ—ฟ
๐Ÿฆ  (2)
๐Ÿฅง
๐ŸŽป
๐Ÿ‘ถ (2)
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป
๐Ÿฉฐ
๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ
โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ๏ธ
๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป
๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฒ
โš”๏ธ
๐Ÿฆฝ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
๐Ÿฒ (2)
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ’Š
๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿ”ฌ
๐Ÿฅ›
๐ŸฆŒ
๐ŸŒง๏ธ
A/N
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ
๐Ÿ‘‘
โบ๏ธ
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿ”ฌ (2)
๐Ÿฅ› (2)
๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ (2)
๐Ÿ‘•
๐Ÿ™๏ธ
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
๐Ÿชถ
๐Ÿš
๐Ÿฆท
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ‘ฎ (2)
๐Ÿชบ
๐Ÿซ‚
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฑ
โ›๏ธ
โ›“๏ธ
๐Ÿฆš
๐Ÿซ (2)
๐ŸŽ„
The end

๐Ÿ‘ฎ

260 6 0
By TankyAsh01

Requested by: GT_Dayton

- I don't like this dad - Jackie murmuring, craning her neck to see the gigantic door in front of her.

- Do you want anything to put in our pots? - Jack asked her. She nodded.

- Then quit whining and keep watch! - man ordered, he himself entered the house through the pet door.

Girl sighed and sat down on the stair, picking up grass blades and tearing them apart.

Soon, everything around her darkened, which was weird as it wasn't evening yet. She looked up and saw giant cop looking down at her.

She shrank back slightly. She knew she should distract the cop, so that he won't learn about daddy stealing from other giants, but she couldn't move, she was frozen in fear.

Cop smiled at her softly and gently crouched down.

- Hi there little one, I'm officer Brad Thorn. Where are your parents? And what are you doing in the giants' zone? - he asked. Jackie kept silent, hoping that her dad had already stole enough money to survive for few months.

- Not much of a talker, eh? How about this: I'll take you to the police station and we'll try to contact your parents, how does that sound? - cop asked, reaching his hand to retrieve girl. Jackie scrambled back, but soon she felt wall behind her - there was no escape.

She cowered and put her hands on her head, when she heard her dad:

- Jackie! Let's go-!

Man gasped, seeing gigantic man reaching for his daughter. Cop locked his eyes in Jack, his eyes widened, recognizing him.

- Jack Kane, the giant murderer! - he shouted and pulled out his gun. Man quickly took out a pepper gas and sprayed it into giant's eyes. Cop cried in pain and began to rub his eyes furiously. Jack wasted no time and fled.

Jackie was confused. She knew that her dad hated giants, but he wouldn't go so far as to kill them, would he?

She snapped out from her thinking when she saw her dad running away. He might be a murderer, but he was still her dad.

- Dad, wait for me! - she cried out and followed her father. Cop was drumming up reinforcements.

As they were running, the air was filled in red and blue lights as well as with siren call.

Jack was getting annoyed over and over again, as his daughter couldn't keep up his pace.

- Move faster idiot or we'll get caught! - he yelled at her.

- I'm trying, but my legs hurt! - she whined.

- If you don't keep up, I'll just leave you behind! - man threatened.

Hearing this, Jackie mustered a bit of energy and hurried.

They barely managed to get out of the giants' zone. Now, they only had to get to their house and they'll be safe.

***

- You moron! See what have you done?! - Jack snarled, pointing at the wanted posters hanging on the wall dividing giants' and humans' zones.

- But dad, I've apologized! - Jackie cried, as her father was pulling her hair.

- And what about it?! How does it stop them from searching for us?! - he roared and threw her on the ground. Girl sobbed, for it was painful.

- I'm done with you! You're clumsy, worthless and a crybaby too! From now on, you're on your own! - he shouted and disappeared. Jackie quickly jumped to her feet and followed her dad. Unfortunately, she wasn't even half as fast as her father and soon she lost him.

She got to her knees and wept bitterly. How could her father abandoned her just like that? She loved him no matter what, and that's how he's thanking her?

"No, I can't let him win. I'm not a crybaby!" Jackie thought and got up. She won't get caught and she'll become the best thief around.

***

Jackie watched as someone withdrew banknotes from the cash machine. Man hid them to his wallet and then entered the tram. Girl followed him.

She quickly spotted him in the crowd. It was her lucky day, many people increased her chances of not getting caught.

Jackie pretended to accidentally bump into the man and she pulled out his wallet.

Unfortunately for her, man felt her touch and noticed that he was being robbed.

- What are you doing?! - he shouted, causing everyone to turn their attention to her.

She shrank back and dashed through the crowd, to get out of the vehicle. She managed to leave the tram, but man also managed to follow her and started to chase after her.

Jackie was running forward, hoping that man soon will get tired and stop chase her. She was so absorbed in her escape, that she didn't notice the sign welcoming people in the giants' zone.

She looked behind her and smiled, seeing that man was slowing down. But her eyes widened, when she heard:

- Cop, catch that little thief!

She then bumped into a huge booth. She quickly shook it off and tried to get away, but gigantic fingers wrapped around her and she soon was being lifted up in the air.

She gulped, recognizing the cop. He was the one who almost caught her and her father few weeks ago. Luckily, she had long hoodie with hood on and black facemask, so he didn't recognize her.

But she didn't think that he could easily pull down her hood and snatched her mask, like he did. Cop's eyes widened in recognition.

- You're the Jack's Kane daughter! - he exclaimed, strengthening his grip as she was thrashing, trying to get out.

- That giant murderer has a child?! - robbed man was surprised.

- It looks like it - cop said and he crouched down, reaching his hand to the man - Now let's go to the police station, I'll need your testimony to file a report - he added. Man without hesitation climbed up giant's hand.

Jackie felt like she was suffocating. Her long strike of not getting caught got screwed up and she's going to the jail! Her nightmare is happening right now!

***

- And that's all mr. Yone? - Brad asked, writing down everything man had said.

- Yes, can I regain my wallet now? - he asked.

- Sure - cop replied and gently give man back his possession.

- If I'm not needed anymore, I'll be leaving - man said and walked up to the elevator attached to enormous desk.

- Have a nice day! - Brad said and turned his attention to Jackie, who was sitting on small chair, all silent and embarrassed.

- We met again, what a coincidence, huh? - he teased her. She didn't move a muscle.

- Do you know why there are so many wanted poster of you? - he asked her.

- They were made before I started to steal, so I don't know why you had done that - she replied.

- You're suspected for being a partner in crime with your father, the infamous giant murderer - Brad explained.

- I was aware that my dad was a thief and that he hated giants, but I didn't know he was killing them, I swear! - she cried. Giant raised his eyebrow.

- Then why were you with him during his killing spree? - he asked.

- I was supposed to warn him about policemen, but I got scared and failed. That's why he abandoned me - she said, her voice was thick with tears.

- He abandoned you? When? - Brad asked.

- Few weeks ago. That's why I started to steal and live on the streets. I know that what I was doing is wrong, but I don't want to go to jail! - she cried, folding her hands, begging for mercy.

Brad's face softened. She was barely even a teenager, without supportive parents. She didn't know any better, she just wanted to survive. Besides, there was a way for her to not get imprisoned.

He gently wiped her tears away with his huge finger. Startled at first, she soon relaxed and clutched onto giant's finger.

- Don't worry little one, you won't go to the jail. You're a minor and you didn't have a choice, these are extenuating circumstances. But, if you want to short your sentence even more, you'll have to do something - he said. Jackie looked at him with eyes full of hope.

- Anything! - she declared.

- We need your help to catch your father - Brad said. Hearing this, Jackie turned pale.

- But I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him for few weeks, remember? - she reminded him.

- I know, but maybe you noticed if he has a "system" of killing giants that he always follows? - he asked her. Girl pondered.

- Hmm... I don't know if he has any system, but I think I might know where he'll attack next - she mumbled. Giant smiled.

- So, what do you say? Are you in? - cop asked.

Jackie had no doubts. Not only she'll shorten her sentence, but also get revenge on her dad for abandoning and abusing her.

- So, what do I do? - she asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.6K 66
Hope you like it!!
826 3 50
Enjoy the ride!