Where Are You Enola Holmes? (...

By ZayleeD65

Enola missing, with only a bloodied dagger and a secret message left to find her. Sherlock and Tewksbury must... More

The Unknown Case
Run Run Run Enola Holmes
Its Up To Tewksbury
Clues
The Kidnapper
Lost and Found
Fire! Fire!
"May I..."
The Proposal
!update!
!update!

Ferndell Hall

1.5K 24 5
By ZayleeD65

Sherlocks POV:
In the carriage I begin to explain to Tewksbury what this kidnapper has been playing at.

"I sent a cipher to Enola through the newspaper, she somehow, miraculously not only got my message but she managed to write one back as well."

Tewksbury is about to say something when I say, "Let me finish."

I go on, "She responded with her whereabouts, and what better hiding spot than the place we would least expect... our childhood home. Ferndell Hall."

Enola's POV:
It has been 2 days since I sent the cipher and still, no word from Sherlock.

"Looks like you have some visitors." My kidnapper says. (And yes I still do not know his name)

I look outside the small window by my makeshift bed and see a carriage pull up. Sherlock and Tewksbury step out, they got my message! And have come to save me!

"I guess I will have to act fast, I thought we would at-least have a little more time together. What a-shame this has to end!" He says. I do not know what he is talking about and, do not know if I want to.

He then takes something out from under the table in the corner.

"No!" I yell. He pulls out a pack of matches. No no no! He is planning on setting Ferndell Hall on fire, with me in it.

Sorry such a short chapter 😅. I am kinda having a writers slump right now but... as promised, here is chapter 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 300 13
in which a girl falls for a guy, not knowing he's a famous celebrity. (yes, she's that stupid, leave my bby alone.) R A N K S ; • #504 in short story...
3.6K 91 13
Takes place after Enola Holmes 2!
26K 731 14
This story is Fem x Fem but Mizu will mainly be referred to as a man except for some scenes where she as viewed as a woman !!
72.9K 2.2K 19
Is wednesday simply messaging Xavier Thorpe out of guilt or is it possible there's something more. Is the Wednesday Addams capable of love? - xavier...