EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 2

Extra 1

4.8K 202 16
By LiannQ

When the egg was just born, the outer shell was soft and white, but later in the incubator the outer shell became harder and harder and turned pale golden.

Lin Yu applied nutrient solution to the baby's shell every day when she got home, and now the egg is a circle bigger than when it was just born.

Lin Yu sat down against the incubator after applying the nutrient solution, and continued to talk to the baby. The doctor said that in this way, the relationship with the cub can be cultivated in advance.

"The doctor said that the baby should be hatching soon. So the baby has to work hard, smash the shell and you can come out to see dad soon."

Lin Yu was still looking forward to it, and after talking to herself for a while, she heard the sound of the door opening outside.

Yan Zihan is back.

Lin Yu smiled and stood up to greet her, "Do you want to go and see the baby?"

Yan Zihan paused, "No need."

Isn't the cub still...an egg today?

Instead, Yan Zihan grabbed Lin Yu who was running in front of him, pulled him into his arms, leaned against his body, smelled it, and took a few breaths.

Lin Yu couldn't help laughing.

He was worried that Yan Zihan would not want him after he gave birth to an egg, but it was nothing to worry about.

Yan Zihan looked at him, "What are you laughing at?"

"You're smelling me, but I think you smell good."

Lin Yu leaned over, "It smells like milk."

Yan Zihan's face turned unsightly, and was a little red. Let go of the person, and walk in with long legs.

"Then I'll take a shower."

Lin Yu hurriedly followed him, "What's the matter, are you feeling uncomfortable today?"

During the period when the eggs were about to hatch, Yan Zihan's milk production was a little more aggressive than before. He felt a little affected by his day job, just not very happy.

When Lin Yu asked him that, he naturally didn't want to say it.

Lin Yu had no choice but to hug him by the waist, and softened his tone, "Show me."

Although Yan Zihan could easily push him away, he looked back at Lin Yu and stopped obediently.

Lin Yu unbuttoned the straight military uniform in front of him, and immediately smelled a more fragrant and soft smell, and could see that the innermost part of the clothes was already a little wet.

"how come."

Being stared at like this, Yan Zihan was so sensitive that he could feel the wind blowing over him, and his heart became more and more embarrassing. He wanted to tell Lin Yu not to touch him any more. Otherwise, it will only become more and more fierce.

But Lin Yu stared there for a while, swallowed a bit, and then moved up. "It looks so pitiful, don't you feel uncomfortable, let me help you out."

Yan Zihan's legs went limp, his mind went blank, and he changed his words somehow. "...Forcing..."

--

When Lin Yu went to see the baby this morning, he felt the egg move under his palm.

He took the baby out and touched it, and talked to the baby for a while, and the egg kept moving more frequently. As if responding to him.

Lin Yu felt that the eggs were about to hatch.

He was nervous and excited, wishing he could hold the egg all the time, look at the light brain for a while, and then go to see the baby, and then he simply moved the light brain and sat next to the incubator.

At noon, he was suffering from no one to share with, so he simply held the egg in his arms like a puppy and went to find Yan Zihan.

As soon as he pushed the door open, he saw Yan Zihan was about to go out to find him. Lin Yu immediately smiled at him.

Yan Zihan glanced at his arms, "...why are you holding an egg?"

Lin Yu smiled, "I think the baby is about to hatch! I'm afraid I might miss it."

Yan Zihan glanced at the egg again.

It's still an egg.

Yan Zihan still focused on Lin Yu. "Are you hungry?"

"fine."

Lin Yu's attention was all on the baby, and he still held Yan Zihan's hand, asking Yan Zihan to wait with him for the baby to hatch.

Yan Zihan reluctantly stared at Dan for a while, then turned his head and kept looking at Lin Yu.

Lin Yu noticed his gaze and smiled, "What's wrong?"

"Eat something first. You have to eat less and more frequently, and eat on time. What do you want to eat?"

щшш☢ ttκΛ n☢ co

"Um."

Lin Yu responded casually, but suddenly thought of something again, and glanced at Yan Zihan's chest, unable to suppress the corners of his mouth.

He leaned into his arms, and deliberately whispered in his ear: "Didn't I eat less and more frequently recently?"

Yan Zihan looked at his smile and said nothing, but stretched out his hand and started to undress.

Lin Yu was stunned instead.

He, he, he was joking... It's not that he wants to eat that!

But Yan Zihan tore off his clothes calmly, then picked up the egg from Lin Yu's lap and put it aside. He pulled Lin Yu into his arms.

Egg:……? ?

Lin Yu was completely attracted by the milk fragrance, but didn't pay attention.

"It really happened again. It wasn't just this morning..."

"Just here..."

Lin Yu took a few mouthfuls, then grinned again, "I feel like I am your breast pump now."

Yan Zihan pursed his thin lips and glared at him, "Hurry up and eat..."

Lin Yu immediately shut his mouth. Use your mouth in a more useful place.

"Marshal?" You Wen didn't see the Marshal when she came in, she just pushed the door open and entered the compartment, and then froze for a moment.

He actually saw Lin Yu buried in the marshal's clothes. Although I don't know what I'm doing, but can he see this! ?

The moment Yan Zihan heard the door was opened, he pulled up his clothes and covered Lin Yu's head. At this moment, he looked at You Wen coldly.

You Wen turned around and ran out in shock, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yan Zi held his forehead coldly, "Damn it, idiot..."

How can there be such a person in his team, I really want to throw him out directly. Do ten more dangerous missions!

--

Lin Yu waited all afternoon, but the baby still didn't come out.

Until the evening, Lin Yu still didn't give up. She always felt that the baby would break its shell at any moment, and when she went to bed, she took the egg with her and put it in her arms.

"Come on. Dad is waiting for you to come out."

Lin Yu leaned on her arm, squinted her eyes, put her hand on the egg and patted it, "Although your mother doesn't come to talk to you very much, she actually loves you very much. He is just a character... um , very handsome."

"Your mother told me I love you once. It was when you were born."

"The house that mother built for you on the planet has already been built, and we can just move when you come out now."

"Mom also named you Lin Han, do you like it?"

"How close you are to him when you come out."

...

When Yan Zihan entered the bedroom, he found that Lin Yu was already holding the egg and fell asleep early.

He looked at Lin Yu's sleeping face, smiled slightly, then reached out and took out the egg from his arms, and put it back into the incubator.

Egg:………

Yan Zihan tore off the quilt and lay down next to Lin Yu. Lin Yu woke up from a drowsy sleep and asked him.

"Has the baby hatched yet?"

"Nope." Yan Zihan hugged him directly, not letting him get up, "Let's watch it tomorrow morning."

Lin Yu hesitated and was pressed into Yan Zihan's arms, "But..."

"Go to sleep."

Lin Yu wanted to hold the egg back and watch it, but instead of being sleepy, she lingered in Yan Zihan's arms, unwilling to sleep.

After a while, he moved his nose, followed the smell of milk habitually, found the source of it, and stuck it on it again.

Yan Zihan: "..."

It's getting too much.

Really treat this as a snack.

Lin Yu couldn't eat anymore after eating for a while, so she closed her eyes and fell asleep again in a daze.

Yan Zihan: "..."

After eating everything, I don’t know how to switch sides and continue!

Yan Zihan's breathing was a little heavy, he hesitated and made a decision repeatedly with a red face, and moved Lin Yu's head away a little.

Lin Yu just woke up again. Seeing that Yan Zihan's expression was not good, thinking about what he had done, he was about to apologize guiltily when another piece of candy was handed to his mouth.

Lin Yu was immediately elated, and said what was in his heart at once.

"Wife."

Yan Zihan froze, raised his eyebrows to look at him, "What did you call me..."

Lin Yu hesitated with something in his mouth, "My wife..."

Yan Zihan blushed and held back for a long time, but he didn't say anything.

Lin Yu smiled immediately and hugged him tightly, "My wife."

After the two got bored for a while, Lin Yu reached out to the bedside table to get a cover.

The corners of Yan Zihan's mouth curled up, and he asked knowingly, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

Lin Yu kissed him flatteringly, wagging her tail desperately, "I'm not sleepy anymore."

"……is it okay?"

Just as Yan Zihan was about to nod his head, Lin Yu's figure suddenly stopped, "Did you hear anything?"

"Huh?" Yan Zihan didn't react.

"It's the sound of the incubator starting to record." Lin Yu showed joy, jumped off him without hesitation, and ran towards the incubator, "It must be that the baby is about to break its shell!"

Yan Zihan: "..."

Lin Yu rushed over and saw that the egg was really moving, and waved to Yan Zihan. "Come on, come on!"

Yan Zihan had no choice but to walk over to watch the cub break its shell with Lin Yu.

The light golden egg swayed left and right in the incubator, obviously rolling towards Lin Yu. Pasted on the glass of the incubator.

Lin Yu squatted down, eye level with Dan, and put his hands on the glass, watching intently.

"Daddy is here. Come on baby, come out quickly."

As if feeling Lin Yu's expectations, the eggshell was knocked from the inside one after another, and a crack was soon broken.

A small finger protruded from the gap, broke the eggshell, and then inserted into the egg again.

Lin Yu grabbed Yan Zihan's hand nervously, and soon saw a beautiful baby emerging from the eggshell.

He was about the same size as a newborn human baby, but he was already developed and plump, with two wings like small meatballs on his back, and a small tail covered with scales.

The little baby's golden eyes widened, and he looked around. After shaking the faces of Yan Zihan and Lin Yu, he quickly locked on to Lin Yu.

He opened his little hand, and vigorously flapped his little tail up and down a few times, showing a sweet smile.

"Acridine!" Dad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 61
穿成校草被迫营业 Status : 61 Chapters (Completed) Author : Yu Wu Xiao Tian Bing Yu Bai Zhou transmigrated into a book. The talented protagonist is the top...
1M 41.1K 185
Gu Yiling is a bug fixer. His task is to travel through various worlds and correct the wrong world order. Calm, thoughtful, and extremely controlling...
242K 10.8K 72
Title: 穿成被七个Alpha退婚的Omega Author: Qiao Duan (喬段) Status: Completed Description: He Huan reincarnated into an omega who had been divorced seven times...