My Roommate // JINKOOK

Autorstwa malittlesecret

"why do you look messy?" "You did this to me Jungkook" Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
NEW BOOK
20
21
22

13

1.6K 101 6
Autorstwa malittlesecret

Chapter 13

That day Jin realized that Jungkook he knew was not the real Jungkook, he looked like a bad boy and liked to hurt the feelings of many people by the way he treated them not without reason and when he found out the reason behind it all it turned out that Jungkook only had fear, his biggest fear in committing was when he can't make his partner happy with his childhood trauma. Seeing his mother being hurt was not easy for Jungkook, many feelings had been stored in him all this time and it was not his intention to hurt the many men and women he was close to. He himself is even afraid to feel love. He wasn't even ready himself.

The first time he met Jin he felt the same as he met people who had sex with him. He just wanted to play around with Jin. But as time goes by, every time he's with Jin makes him like himself, he wants to have Jin more and more, he's more afraid of hurting him. It contradicted himself who was not ready to commit but of all the men and women he had been with only Jin had never asked for clarity in their relationship. Jin never asked how Jungkook felt about him, and vice versa. That's what makes Jungkook comfortable with Jin.

And unknowingly that also makes Jin comfortable with Jungkook. Even though their closeness happened at the wrong time, Jin never regretted it, he felt guilty for hurting Taehyung who had been there for him, but how could a Jungkook change that feeling if it wasn't fate that changed it?

After taking a shower, Jin and Jungkook intended to leave the house and return to their dorm. When they came down, his father was downstairs with his mother, sitting in front of the TV.

"Where are you going?" his father said.

"Back to the dorm, tomorrow we have class in the morning"

"Okay, then here take your car" Jungkook turned to Jin and he just nodded.

Jungkook took the car keys his father gave him and left with Jin.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"thank you"

"You're welcome" Jungkook took Jin's hand and intertwined it. Will they be happy forever? I hope so but apparently the storyline says otherwise.

Jin and Jungkook returned to the dorm, Jungkook kept holding Jin's hand until they arrived at the room and how surprised they were when Jin's mother was in the room. He quickly removed his hand from Jungkook.

"Eomma.."

"Where have you been? I tried to contact you many times but you didn't answer"

"I'm sorry, my phone must have run out of power and--"

"Then come with me now"

"What? Where? Eomma, what's wrong?" His mother pulled Jin's hand but Jin held her back.

"Taehyung had an accident" Jin was very surprised but he let go of his hand from his mother.

"Jin, what's wrong with you? Your boyfriend had an accident and you--"

"Eomma, I'm sorry but Tae and I have broken up."

"What? Is it because of this man?" His mother pointed at Jungkook who was standing behind Jin.

"Answer me Kim Seokjin! You left a man as good as Taehyung just for a man like him?"

"Eomma!"

"You even dare to yell at me! Come with me and meet Taehyung, you should go back to him, he's been with you for three years and he's the only one beside you"

"No, I'm sorry but I can't, I don't love him anymore eomma"

"Then who do you love? This man? Huh?"

"Yes, I love him, he's my boyfriend" His mother slapped Jin's face in front of Jungkook.

"Just remember what i said Jin, you will regret your choice!" His mother left just like that and left them.

"Hey.. are you okay?" Jungkook stood in front of Jin who was holding his red cheeks with tears on his cheeks.

"Why are they all saying the same thing?" Jin stared into Jungkook's eyes.

"What?"

"They say I will regret my choice, is what they say true? Will I regret choosing you?"

"Jin I--"

"Could you leave me alone?"

"Jin--"

"Please, leave me alone, I need time" Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead and left the room leaving him.

Jungkook stayed out late, he deliberately didn't come back because he didn't want to disturb Jin. He also thought about those words, so he has a big responsibility not to hurt Jin. As he was walking around his campus building, he met into Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jimin said.

"Strolling"

"Looking for someone you can take to the room?" he said.

"I haven't done that"

"What do you mean?"

"I've been with Jin"

"You guys are dating?" Jimin said.

"No, but I just want to be with him"

"It's not like you at all, but I'm happy, that means this bet is off right?"

"No, I won" Yoongi said.

"Come on Yoongi, it's not about the bet anymore, I felt something with him and--"

"You fell in love"

"I don't know, but I'm not sure about my feelings I'm still afraid"

"Afraid of what? Afraid of not being able to make him happy or afraid of not being able to hold back your own lust?"

"I don't know"

"Then where is Jin?"

"He's in his room, his mom comes and scolds him for breaking up with his boyfriend and he slaps Jin because he knows he loves me"

"What? Jin loves you?"

"Yeah but I guess it's just to make his mom stop telling him to get back with Taehyung"

"Are you crazy? What if it's something honest from his heart? Why are you even here? You should be there with him" Jimin said.

Jungkook remembered what Jin did to him last night, Jin was beside Jungkook when his heart was hurt, he even comforted Jungkook and gave his shoulder for Jungkook to cry on. But why is he out there?

"Why are you still here? Quickly find him!" Jimin said and Jungkook rushed to his dorm to meet Jin, but he only saw Jin sleeping sobbing, his cheeks still wet, he slept without the blanket on him.

Jungkook approached him and sat on the floor, in front of his face, he wiped the tears on Jin's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I should be here, hugging you like you did me" Jungkook kept looking at Jin's face and kissing his forehead.

The next morning Jin woke up from his sleep, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook sleeping nearby, his body sitting on the floor with his head on Jin's bed, his hand also holding Jin's hand. Make Jin shocked

"Jungkook.." Jungkook woke up hearing Jin's voice, he raised his head and turned to Jin, his body ached all over, of course his sleep was very uncomfortable.

"You woke up"

"You slept here all night?" Jungkook just nodded and tears welled up in Jin's eyes.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying again? See your eyes are so swollen from crying" Jungkook wiped his tears.

"Why are you sleeping here? Your bed is over there"

"I can't sleep without you"

"Aish.. you're lying"

"I want to do the same for you Jin"

"What's that?"

"I want to hug you when you are sad, but when I come you are already sleeping"

"Why don't you hug me?"

"You'll wake up if I hug you"

"I'll pretend to sleep" Jungkook just smiled.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"About what I said yesterday--"

"It's okay, whatever it is--"

"No, that's true, I love you and that's true, I know I can't expect anything from you Jungkook, I'm afraid of being hurt, and I shouldn't have chosen you, many people have warned me to stay away from you, even my own mother hopes that I regret this choice , but what if I never regret it? Even when I know you can hurt me anytime, I still choose you, I see what others don't see in you Jungkook, I want to fix those wounds with you, I know you will never love me, but- -"

"Sshhh.." Jungkook put his index finger on Jin

"That's right, you'll be hurt if you're with me, you won't be happy if you keep choosing me, that's true, I can't give all those fun things to you Jin, because I am still afraid of my life, I can't give what Taehyung gives you , but.. I want to be honest with my feelings. If it's not you, I don't want to fall in love with someone else"

"Jungkook--"

"Yes, I love you"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

36.2K 2.6K 31
"What is yours will surely come back to you, if not in this life I'm sure that opportunity is in another life, it's not me, but it's about you"
136K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
298K 9.2K 32
*Smut! Smut! Smut!* "Once I became infatuated with her purity and innocence, it was hard to stay away. Words couldn't describe how much I wanted her."
26.2K 665 27
"you left me..." "i had to..."