The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

45

79 4 0
By Spinfoxie

    He lowered his head and shined the mineral water bottle on his face. With the lantern, he could vaguely see a red color moving with his movements.

    Caviar touched her eyelids, and said hesitantly, "Is this the mouse's blood?"

    "Is there any discomfort?" Wen Muqing asked, "I think you drank too much water."

    Caviar was at a loss He murmured: "But I'm still very thirsty..." The

    golden scales on his body did not fade away, and they spread on the surface of the skin, making his whole body golden, like a walking coin.

    Wen Muqing took out the light screen and scanned it at him, but no rare blood was found.

    In other words, the situation of caviar is not awakening, but another variation.

    Several other people became vigilant after hearing this question and answer, and they glanced at each other.

    Fortunately, the others haven't changed so far, except that Bu Jiu and Xie Shen's hair is thin and thin, and they look a bit miserable.

    The demon snapped his fingers, and a flame ignited at his fingertips. He muttered something silently, the surrounding air became warmer, and the fatigue on several people disappeared.     He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and said, "A-level weirdness suppresses me quite a lot

    . I feel like I get chills when I use my abilities."

His ability only made the fish scales on his body disappear, but it didn't make his eyes change back.

    After just a while without drinking water, his lips began to turn pale and even peeled.

    —like a fish out of water.

    There was another sound outside the door, which seemed to threaten their passive attitude of avoiding war.

    Wen Muqing looked at the lantern in his hand, and the light from the lantern shone on them. Although there was a clear signal that they had been "purified", they were helpless against the changes in their bodies.

    This shows that this is not a change caused by external weirdness, but that they have made a mistake themselves.

    "Let's go, let's go in and have a look." Wen Muqing said proactively, "No matter what happens now, as long as we can get out, we still have a chance to solve it."

    Several people agreed.

    Although the house in this alley is not big, it is neatly divided into two lands. One side is neatly planted with garlic sprouts, vegetables and other plants. Next to the stove is a small pond; on the other side is a neat side room.

    There was no water in the pond, and the sludge exuded a strong stench, which melted into it with slightly corrosive rainwater, and it was still emitting a little white smoke.

    The place was small, and the five decided to act separately.

    Caviar, Bu Jiu, and Wen Muqing are the only ones who can fight at present, and the two brothers, Xie Mo Xie Shen, are more supportive.

    Several people voted by themselves, and Caviar chose to be with the two brothers, leaving Bu Jiu to Wen Muqing.

    "Let's go check the wing room." Yu Zijiang said, "The evil gentry can check the environment in advance, we just need to be careful not to run into the red-clothed female ghost."

    Wen Muqing actually prefers to go to the wing room by himself, and also wants to Observed the changes of the caviar, but he watched some strange eye contact between the caviar and the two brothers, and finally said nothing, just told: "If there is anything that can't be solved, please call us."

    I still think Don't worry, he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it over: "It's just time to tear this piece of paper."

    Wen Muqing tore it from the accompanying book, as long as it was damaged, he would feel it.

    But ever since he tore the book, he clearly felt that the card [Shu Ling] was vaguely unhappy, and even rejected his role.

    sin.

    Seeing that Caviar didn't make a move, Xie Shen took the paper, without saying anything, the three of them turned and entered the wing room, while Wen Muqing and Bu Jiu went to the kitchen.

    The whole house was dim and dark, and the wooden basins and bowls covered with moss and mold could be vaguely seen. The buckets were turned upside down, and the tops looked greasy and disgusting.

    The kitchen doesn't look big, but there is a pigsty behind it. Although I don't know if there are any clues, I still have to look for it.

    As he was walking, Bu Jiu tripped over the rolling stick under his feet and almost fell on Wen Muqing.

    It didn't matter to Wen Muqing himself that he had night vision, he handed the lantern to Bu Jiu, and said to him, "Although I don't know if you can conjure a flashlight, but if you can't see clearly, you should take the light first."

    Bu Jiu became furious: "Who Say I can't change it!"

    He rubbed his hands together, only to hear crackling noises, and a lighted firework stick appeared in his hand, and because of the wrong pinching posture, he was so burned that he let out a monkey cry, directly Throw down the pyrotechnic stick and pinch your ears with both hands.

    Wen Muqing: ...

    I thought it was a second-year middle school disease that was dragged to the sky, but it turned out to be a naive critic.

    Bu Jiu still took the lantern, and he awkwardly said "thank you" to the young man who had already put on his gloves and started rummaging around, and got him a calm look.

    Wen Muqing found a piece of paper from the bottom of the oversized black pot with soot on it, but the words could barely be read.

    [Xian, since you have made up your mind, then I will definitely not let you down, and I will take you far away. We will live a life of gods and couples, qin and zi, and singing. At that time, I will teach you to play the flute...

    ] I'm confused, but it's obviously Lu Lang's reply to Xian.

    Seeing the word "di", Wen Muqing strangely remembered the recommended usage level on the [Dihun] card, wondering if there was any connection between the two.

    Bu Jiu came back from the pigsty with a disheveled face. He said, "There is nothing in it, except for the cobwebs... There is a hole in the wall, which seems to be opened into another alley."

    Wen Muqing hadn't had time to speak , Bu Jiu tentatively asked again: "Wen Zheliu really didn't come?"

    "What do you want him to do?"

    Bu Jiu said solemnly, "Get rid of my demons."

    Wen Muqing: ...?

    Understood, Bu Jiu doesn't seem to be fine on the surface, what's wrong with him is his brain.

    "Well, I just want to talk to him." Bu Jiu chose to speak in human terms.

    When Wen Zheliu comes out, even if it's the last moment, no matter how you think about it, it's impossible to chat with Bu Jiu.

    Wen Muqing didn't point out this matter, and the two continued to walk to the vegetable garden at the front door.

    ...

    The reason why Caviar persistently took on the task of "Lixiang" was because five years ago, his mother was the victim of the expansion of "Lixiang".

    At that time, he was not a capable person, so he had no way of knowing about his disappearance. It was not until a few months later that he accidentally drowned at the seaside. He awakened his ability when he was about to drown, and he was introduced to "Dawn" before he learned that his mother's disappearance was due to a strange , and the possibility of survival is extremely small.

    He was a single-parent family since he was a child, and his mother raised him alone.

    He still remembered that day, his mother's birthday, he just got the first salary in his life and bought her a birthday cake. His mother felt that he would not be able to eat a cake, so she said to go out to buy some side dishes and come back soon.

    And then... never came back.

    Obviously just to buy some food.

    Since then, Caviar has developed a certain fear of eating. Every time he looks at the steaming dishes on the table, he can think of his mother smiling and talking about going out to buy vegetables.

    He began to lose weight crazily, drinking water when he was hungry, and only going to infuse some nutrient solution when he was about to die, so as not to leave before he found the truth.

    Fortunately, the awakened ability brought him great convenience. Even if he just drank water or stayed by the sea, he would not feel hungry, and his body shape gradually returned to normal.

    Caviar took out another bottle of mineral water and took a sip. He would rather come to a more dangerous wing than a place like the kitchen.

    The two brothers, Evil Demon and Evil Gentleman, also had acquaintances who were devoured by the "lixiang", but their abilities were not combat-type, so they could only find someone to cooperate with, so they hit it off with Caviar.

    The three walked into the empty wing room, only the main hall and the left and right rooms, the three of them walked together, chatting.

    The evil spirit said: "Yu Jiang, are you really alright? To be honest, your energy to drink water is not right, and what does that look in your eyes mean?"

    Xie Gentleman held a red candle in his hand, with a sticker on it With the word "Happy", he said lightly, "Are you suspicious of that night watchman?"

    Caviar was silent for a while: "That's not what he meant... It's just that he looked at me, as if he was looking at something different."

    "You said Is the information given to us by 'Dawn' accurate?" The

    demon asked inexplicably: "What do you mean? Could such a large organization still deceive us?

    " Except that the strangeness will promote the growth of energy, it will not cause other adverse effects. If there is a negative state, it will definitely be displayed when it is first used."

    Caviar said: "I don't have other negative states at the beginning, at most Sometimes I feel quite thirsty, but I used to be obsessed with drinking water, so I didn’t pay much attention to it.”

    “But in recent months, when I leave the water for half an hour, I feel that I can be directly thirsty. Die." He smiled wryly, "It's even worse."

    "I don't think I'll be able to get out, so I might as well go up there and see if I can get rid of that weirdness, as long as the accompanying weirdness can be wiped out ." It should be able to solve the forced demolition of this broken alley.” The

    demon listened to him chanting, the surroundings were quiet, and the red-clothed female ghost didn’t know where he was, so he sighed: “Although my ability is flame, it has been used up recently. I felt very cold after the ability, and I thought it was because I was weak, and now it seems that there may be other problems."

    "However... If it is a collective incident, then 'Dawn' shouldn't know about it?"

    He turned his head to look at Xie Shen: "Brother, are you okay?"

    Xie Shen shook his head silently with his fingertips trembling.

    The evil spirit breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, our Wu family still has to leave someone to carry on the family line."

    "What nonsense, how can you die so easily, a little confident." The evil gentleman put the red candle back on the table, and slid his fingertips The moving black thread was hidden in the robe, "Go out and report to the organization, I will definitely find a solution." The

    evil spirit said with a smile: "That's right, maybe we can sit in a row with the hospital bed when we go out?" The

    evil gentry didn't bother to talk to him .

    The three of them went around the hall and found a pile of packed gold and silver jewelry. They were all placed in a large box, but all of them had rusted away.

    Caviar opened her red eyes, and there were three bottles of mineral water in the big backpack behind her.

    Holding the mineral water bottle in his mouth, he said vaguely: "Look at these jewelry, is there something missing?" The

    demon was wearing gloves, and he picked up a string of red tassels, but the place where the jade pendant should have been hung was empty.

    He touched his pocket, took out the jade pendant he picked up outside, and put it on.

    I saw that there was a sudden fluctuation like an old TV with lines in front of me, a red candle was lit, and the mournful cry of a woman suddenly came from my ears.

    As an evil gentleman who has dealt with evil things all year round, he is more sensitive to this kind of breath.

    He directly took out the piece of paper Wen Muqing gave him and tore it up, then pulled the two of them to hide behind the box in front of him.

    Then I saw a woman in red wearing embroidered shoes walking towards them as if she was looking for a target.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

16 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
17 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...
72 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.
Crazy By Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

11 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)