The daily vest cannot be drop...

بواسطة Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... المزيد

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

38

98 7 0
بواسطة Spinfoxie

    Wen Muqing didn't think it was worthwhile to consume cards like this.

    As cards and organizations that should not exist on the earth, their appearance will only arouse human vigilance and xenophobia. Although MIA has helped to clear up the weirdness, it is only a sense of existence, and there is no idea of ​​cooperation.

    Otherwise, the top executives of "Dawn" would not be silent now.

    All empty words of appeasement are just the hypocrisy of the game between the two sides. If you want to completely convince human beings of their purpose, you have to find another way to let them "seeing is believing".

    There is no better way to use checks and balances.

    Two "viewers" selected in advance will definitely bring the video back to the person who should know it. It will be easier for them to accept one of them by inferring a well-known conclusion by themselves.

    As for the card - the disappearance of the durability only means that he can't use it, and it doesn't mean that the traces of this card's existence have disappeared, so it doesn't hurt.

    Wen Muqing knew his ultimate goal very well.

    ————

    From the perspective of Yang Minyue and Zhang Te, it is obvious that MIA is at a disadvantage in this match. With the opponent's large number of people and unknown cards, the young man holding the jade flute is absolutely irresistible What good.

    But it is not.

    Ye Tingshen sat in a corner of the wilderness as if watching a movie. The soft chair that came out of nowhere made him look more comfortable. He said a few words from time to time to provoke the emotions of the people on the field, but he obviously had no intention of doing it himself.

    The two confronted each other, and the thinner crane took the lead in attacking. He raised his hand that had been tucked in his sleeve, like waving a flag, and pointed his sharp claws at Wen Zheliu.

    The video device Yang Minyue placed on his chest recorded everything. The two held their breath and stared at each other without blinking.

    Metal bird claws instead of hands? Is it voluntary or amputated limbs? Yang Minyue thought for a moment, but was soon disturbed by the wind coming from the pavement.

    The wind on the wilderness became bitter in an instant, like a blade cutting across the waves of the lake, and even opening one's eyes could feel the pain in the eyeballs.

    The invisible wind blades attacked Wen Zheliu with a icy cold breath, and some of them walked around behind him rather sinisterly, trying to kill him with one blow.

    Standing quietly, Wen Zheliu, who was taking a walk in the garden, seemed to be participating in some kind of water-flowing cup activity, just played a few syllables that were not in tune, and then the wind blade collided and tore, and fell to the grass clippings on the ground.

    With a flash of his figure, he approached the crane directly, but the jade flute, which was obviously gentle, turned into a murder weapon capable of sealing his throat, and drew a bloodstain on He's shoulder without hesitation.

    Crane Houju pulled away the distance, jumped up, half black red and half white wings spread out from behind him. The blood oozing from his shoulders dripped onto the ground, causing waves of ripples. The formation mage who had been hiding in the dark took this opportunity to make a move, and a red circle circled Wen Zheliu in place.

    Wen Zheliu had his back to them and couldn't see his expression clearly, but Yang Minyue and others noticed that He's face sank instantly, he seemed to open his mouth to curse, and then rushed up with flapping wings.

    Before Wen Zheliu's next attack fell, he dodged and merged into the thin mist again, only to see a pair of sharp claws with a cold glow attacking Wen Zheliu's neck.

    Wen Zheliu's flute this time is no longer intermittent syllables, but a song with a complete melody, a high-pitched tone like an explosion, which makes one's soul and blood uncontrollably roar, the red circle bursts, and even There was a sense of shaking in the space.

    The crane obviously didn't expect his move, its feathers fluttered, its body was unstable, and it almost fell to the ground.

    Ye Shou took a big stride, pulled the necks of the two big men back as if pulling weeds, and rushed to the seemingly impossible wall behind them with the two criminal policemen in between.

    The eyes of the two were blurred, and they saw that they were already standing outside the pastry house, and there was no unnecessary noise around them.

    "What's going on!" Yang Min was more dizzy, but subconsciously grabbed Ye Shou's arm and asked eagerly.

    Ye Shou directly handed the two of them a wet wipe, and pointed to their ears.

    Only then did the two realize that strands of blood gushed out of their ears at some point, and the roar of pain hit their minds, making their faces suddenly pale.

    "Can you still hear me?"

    Ye Shou's voice seemed to be separated by a layer of frosted glass, and seemed to come from outside the sky, ethereal and in a trance.

    Yang Min nodded his head, his eyes full of lingering fear.

    "It's serious, I'm afraid you two will be affected if you stay inside." Ye Shou explained simply, his face full of dignity.

    Yang Minyue asked: "Can that gentleman fight alone?" The

    wheel battle is not a home game, and it is frightening to watch.

    Ye Shou lowered his hat. He left the sunglasses on the table and did not take them out. His complexion was not pretty, but there were still no major fluctuations: "It should be no problem. Wen Zheliu can be a permanent member of MIA on Earth. Even if he is suppressed, his strength will not be so weak."

    "Ye Tingshen still has a contract, this time he won't make a move, and the remaining two..."

    He frowned, as if he didn't know how to evaluate Their strength: "Forget it, you should go to the side to rest and rest, let's talk about it when it's over."

    Yang Minyue and Zhang Te were a little confused by the nouns he said by himself, and the pain in their ears was still harassing their hearts Reasonable, he didn't know what to ask for a while, so he could only watch Ye Shou calmly walk to the opposite street, and bought three bottles of mineral water when he came back.

    The three of them were sitting under the gazebo at the end of the street, drinking mineral water, Ye Shou even closed his eyes and rested his mind, leaning against the pillar as if he was about to fall asleep.

    Yang Min couldn't help asking: "Aren't you worried?"

    "What should I be worried about?" Ye Shou opened his eyes with a calm face, "I'm not from MIA, nor from WPO, you should have heard that Ye Tingshen— That’s what the store manager said, and I really maintain a neutral attitude.”

    “It’s just that this time I’m interviewing him on behalf of you, and MIA asked me to lead the way, so I seem to be on the side of the side. "

    In fact, whoever dies in the battle between the two of them will not implicate me."

    Zhang Te couldn't help muttering: "How can it be possible to achieve perfect neutrality? It is easy to be targeted as a hostile party together. " ?”

    In the eyes of ordinary people, neutrality is almost like muddy mud, and in most cases, it can’t please both sides. Just like robbing the throne in the past, it is impossible for the people in power to remain neutral. Even if they want to stay out of the matter, they will be dragged into the muddy water by forceful design, and they cannot help themselves.

    Ye Shou nodded in agreement, and said seriously, "Yes, that's why they all hate me."

    "Ah...that's it." The corners of Zhang Te's mouth twitched, which was too self-aware.

    Yang Minyue drank the mineral water in his hand. He didn't participate in the conversation between the two, but kept trying to figure out the relationship in his mind.

    It's just that the result of that battle is still affecting his emotions, making him really unable to calm down and think.

    About half an hour later, there was only a "boom", as if a bomb exploded behind the pastry house, black smoke rose, the roof materials splashed, and a big hole opened out.

    The three people's attention was instantly attracted, Ye Shou stood up, threw the mineral water bottle behind him, and threw it into the trash can not far away like a navigation system. Zhang Te wanted to learn subconsciously, so he put the mineral water bottle in his pocket under Yang Minyue's gaze.

    They walked quickly to the door of the pastry house, and vaguely saw a figure appearing at the door.

    "It's over." Ye Shou said, "It looks like there should be no major problem."

    I saw a lot of blood on his sleeves, but Wen Zheliu, who didn't look messy overall, was standing at the door of the pastry shop, holding A bamboo stick; a few strands of his hair ran to his chest, some seemed to be spattered by the corrosive blood of the crane, and some were shortened. .

    Seeing the three people approaching, he calmly put down his hand, looked away, and threw the bamboo stick in his hand, allowing Ye Shou to catch it.

    Yang Minyue's eyes stopped on Wen Zheliu's weapon, and he saw the white jade flute hanging on his waist, with many cracks on it, like black snakes, especially obvious on the smooth body of the flute.

    It doesn't look so easy, he thought to himself.

    Ye Shou lifted up the bamboo stick and looked at it, and said to Wen Zheliu, "Has their choice been made?"

    Wen Zheliu nodded, his face was a little pale, and he covered his lips and coughed a few times.

    A line of light appeared: [Ye Tingshen will not use his ability on ordinary people in this place. ]

    "I'm sorry to trouble you." Ye Shou sighed softly, and looked at Wen Zheliu with a complicated face, "Let someone else take over next time, you have to go back and recuperate for a while."

    Wen Zheliu raised the corners of his mouth slightly , obviously didn't do anything, but a sharp momentum came over the surface, like a warrior who had never been defeated in the long-term battlefield, and there was no possibility of bowing his head.

    He didn't reply to Ye Shou's words, but just disappeared in place in a flash, leaving behind a jade flute with the length of his index finger dangling to Ye Shou's hand, and lay flat with a chirp.

    Ye Shou put the jade flute back into his pocket, turned around and said to the two people who were stunned: "Okay, it's over, if you have any other questions, please tell me, I have other things."

    Yang Minyue said quickly: "Then this The store manager and others..."

    "Although the few of them can't beat Wen Zheliu, they are still not so easy to deal with together. I guess it will be a draw this time." Ye Shou looked at the second floor of the bakery. There was a red light flashing through the window, and people could be vaguely seen moving. "Ye Tingshen chose to stop the war in advance, which means he is willing to accept punishment."

    He handed the lottery in his hand to Yang Minyue, and said to him: "In the future, in this place, no one will be punished." There will be things like manipulators controlling ordinary people, as for other things - we can't deal with them until they do something that completely violates the contract."

    "You can go back and use the 'Dawn' to detect and decipher this sign, which is The contract between the two parties.”

    Yang Min clenched the stick tightly, his eyes were full of powerlessness, he forced a smile: “I’m sorry to trouble you, this time we alerted the other party in advance, which made them prepare.” In the

    final analysis, they are still not enough Strong, do not have the ability to directly solve the problem; and the very few people who have the ability to solve the problem are not willing to contribute to these things that do not have a large scope of influence.

    After so many years, everyone has lost their temper due to the endless emergence of weirdness. They don't know when another high-level weirdness with wide influence will break out, so they can only investigate one by one under the grievance in their hearts. However, the result of the investigation is that the manpower is too scattered and unable to deal with sudden incidents well. Over time, it has become an unspoken rule not to call the police for minor incidents—that is, to make up for it.

    This is a very deformed state, and everyone knows it well, but the current human strength cannot break this vicious circle, so we can only stop fighting for the time being.

    Even if Yang Minyue and others reported that this was an A-level weird incident, as long as no casualties were caused, the superiors would not pay much attention to it, and the ostrich mentality was brought into full play.

    Ye Shou asked the two to go and recall the residents first, and as for the pastry house, they had to deal with it by themselves, and then they left Hongxi Road without looking back, walking in a hurry, as if there was something urgent.

    The cracked white jade flute flickered in front of Yang Minyue's eyes inexplicably, and what Ye Shou said to Wen Zheliu, he sighed secretly.

    He probably knew why Ye Shou left in such a hurry.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22 1 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
98K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...
Dreadnought بواسطة Space Blonk

الخيال العلمي

11 1 1
War is coming to the human kingdoms in the stars. A nascent empire threatens its closest rival for supremacy. Moria is one of the few warriors with...
71 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.