The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

37

107 7 0
By Spinfoxie

    Wen Muqing planned to draw cards again.

    After owning [Dark Blue Palace], his character cards can cross over to the United States, and the range of natural extinction is also larger. Under the condition of ensuring the circular development of human beings, he secretly scooped up a lot of energy points and even left a mysterious legend in the country of America.

    In short, he has no shortage of energy now!

    It took nearly 200 points to upgrade his spirit, and he could barely reach the level of quarto. He still had 40 points left for drawing cards.

    The main reason is that [Qing Xingdeng], as a talkative king and a bronze-handed player, would probably beat him up if he was replaced by any MIA player. In order to balance the combat power of the two sides, he had to add more card vests. Recharge WPO.

    And [Book Spirit], as the only card with a little combat power in WPO at present, is another R card that will be completely torn up after its durability drops. Wen Muqing felt that her companion book was too easy to use, so she didn't intend to oppress "child labor".

    Speaking of [Night Watchman], as the only human card that has been drawn so far, it seems that he really can’t compare with other people in terms of age, but in terms of appearance, he can be said to be the most mature among the cards so far that's it.

    Although they are all vests controlled by his own mind, Wen Muqing inexplicably wants to light the wax for [Night Watcher]. After all, he has never been taken back for convenience. People...

    Withdrawing his thoughts, Wen Muqing looked at the two newly drawn WPO members.

    Name: Crane

    Race: Demon

    Ability:

    [Wind]: Use the wind as the blade, the stronger the wind, the higher the attack power (limited to open areas; the narrower the space, the greater the constraints)

    [Suiyun]: Can hide in the clouds, immune harm.

    [Ling Ling]: Birds are your eyes.

    Durability: 100% [As the durability decreases, the strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 7R

    Comments: After being in the cage for a long time, you can return to nature. [1]

    This is SR's weekly throw card, which seems to have a relatively large ability limit and is suitable for off-field combat, but Wen Muqing likes the vertical drawing of this card very much.

    On the card is a child who looks not much older than Li Sano: black hair is loose, and the delicate and complicated moon-white Hanfu is embroidered with delicate crane patterns. He folds his sleeves and leans against a pine tree on the edge of the cliff Looking up, it seemed that he would fall into the abyss at any time, but his silver eyes were full of unyielding and persistent, like boiling a pot of strong wine.

    Behind the young man was a flying crane, half of its feathers were dyed black, and the blood dripped down, giving it a beautiful, strong and tragic feeling.

    This look is really well drawn, very shocking.

    He turned over the card, and the prompt on the back - [Freedom].

    Wen Muqing: ...

    "System, are you too lazy to make up prompts to get in?" He couldn't help but complain, "I've only drawn a few cards, and I already have double the freedom, don't tell me in the future You can also play combo decks.”

    The system was silent for a while, and said sincerely: [No, dear, our cards are all randomly matched and shipped automatically, it is absolutely impossible to cut corners. ]

    Wen Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth: "Did you secretly download some Taobao installation package?" The

    system changed face in a second: [What are you thinking about so much, anyway, you won't return the product. ]

    Understood, this 80% has a virus.

    In short, this new card is the same as [Little Prince], it is tied to freedom, but [Little Prince] is also tied to [Responsibility].

    So... what kind of plot background do we have to make up to fit the card?

    Wen Muqing went through a lot of fairy tales about bitterness that night, and he saw that it was the first card, and he almost forgot the second card that was drawn out and thrown aside.

    Fortunately, the system's notification sound made him rein in the precipice, and he didn't spend the whole night reading novels.

    The second card is not a human either, but it has a little bit of a relationship with humans. It is an SR weekly throw card.

    Name: Dragon King

    Race: Human-Dragon Hybrid

    Ability:

    [Array]: With blood as a guide, the formation is omnipotent.

    [Chaosheng]: With blood as a guide, it can be flesh and bones.

    Durability: 100% [As durability decreases, strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 7R

    Comments: None.

    Compared with other cards, even if it is a perfunctory comment, the word "no" stands out.

    Wen Muqing turned the page to look at it, and the prompt word was also very simple, a word [home].

    He poked at the system on a whim: "System, the comments on these cards, shouldn't they be written by themselves?" The

    system said, "Huh?" ? ]

    Wen Muqing has a good memory, and he is quite concerned about these cards that accompany him day and night, so he has already compared their comments with himself.

    Cards with an oriental style of painting, such as [Flute Soul] and [Crane], their comments are often literary and poetic, while Westernized cards are more cheerful; and some cards with more serious personalities will write comments seriously, For example [Night Watchman], and the cards with a more casual personality are also fooled around at will, just like [Painted Skin] randomly picked out a line of lyrics to use.

    [Night Watchman]'s comment was the only one that Wen Muqing didn't remember all of, because - it was too long.

    He received the character card from this novice gift package at that time, and before he had time to read the others, he was attracted by the dense comments, and after reading it for a long time, he didn't see what it was, so he paid attention to his ability.

    Later, the cards were used a lot, and the fit improved. Only then did Wen Muqing realize that [Night Watchman] was the only card that included his own background in the comments and covered everything.

    Honest man, moved!

    So this new card [Dragon Lord] is the only card he has encountered so far that he didn't even want to be perfunctory, and directly wrote "None" on the comment.

    Wen Muqing contacted his Lihui again, and deeply suspected that this was an extremely quiet and autistic card.

    The same long white hair, but compared to [Night Watchman]'s dry and rough hair in the mission raid, [Dragon Lord]'s hair is like fine silk, smooth and shiny; the eyes are a little pale Blue, with a tear mole under the corner of the right eye; white dragon horns on the forehead, and the overall temperament is particularly uncommon.

    Now it's all right, the current team positioning of the WPO is ready.

    [Qing Xingdeng] is in charge of talking and directing, [Crane], who seems to have a high combat effectiveness, is in charge of fighting, as for [Long Jun]... logistics is also good.

    Wen Muqing simply arranged the important nodes that need to be explained tomorrow on the paper, then put away the cards, and went to prepare for the battle.

    MIA is simple here, one SSR [Flute Soul] is worthwhile against three SRs.

    -----

    Ye, Li Sanuo and Qin Zhen, who had finished their homework and went back to their room to prepare, heard a light knock on the door, opened the door, and saw Ye Tingshen standing at the door.

    "Tomorrow is Saturday, so you don't have class, right?" He was wearing black pajamas, with long hair hanging loose, looking particularly lazy.

    The two nodded and let Ye Tingshen walk in.

    "Something will happen tomorrow. At that time, you two should pay attention to safety and try not to leave the room."

    Qin Zhen moved a chair for Ye Tingshen, and asked curiously, "Is it related to the two police uncles who came today?"

    " It's Li Yi." Li Sanuo suddenly said, "She didn't come to class today, is it related to this matter?"

    Ye Tingshen gave him an approving expression: "That's right, it's that cute little human girl, I think she has a lot of potential, so let me help."

    "But you exposed yourself." Li Sanuo disagreed, "Didn't you say that human beings don't know you from another world?"

    "Our purpose is not just to hide." Ye Ting smiled nonchalantly, "In short, you two cubs just watch the show obediently, oh yes, I will introduce a new brother to you." The

    two subconsciously They looked at each other, expectantly.

    Ye Ting clapped his hands deeply, and saw a young man wearing a clean white shirt and jeans who looked like a student walking out of the campus suddenly appeared in the room. glowing.

    He nodded at the two of them, lowered his eyes and said nothing.

    The atmosphere became awkward for a moment, and Li Sano's blurted greeting was suppressed.

    "May I introduce myself?" Ye Ting patted him on the shoulder as if nothing had happened.

    The young man trembled, and said as thin as a gnat: "Mingyuan..."

    "Speak up!"

    "Mingyuan." The

    voice was barely loud enough for them to hear.

    Qin Zhen inexplicably thought of the way the teacher asked Li Yi to answer the questions in the class, which was basically a perfect replica of the present.

    "Okay, you two can call him brother or brother." Ye Tingshen didn't continue to embarrass him, "Mingyuan's formation is very high-level, you follow him tomorrow and don't walk around." The

    two children nodded, their curious eyes were on The new big brother spins around.

    Ming Yuan's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his lips were tightly pursed, obviously fidgeting under the fiery gaze of the two of them.

    Ye Tingshen pretended not to see it, and stood up: "Ming Yuan will set up formations in your room at night, just as you guys cultivate your relationship, I'll go back first."

    He turned around and left, only to hear the door "click" shut, and the room opened again. It was quiet.

    'What should I do? Qin Zhen signaled to Li Sanuo with his eyes.

    'enthusiasm! Li Sanuo made an encouraging gesture, and said on his own initiative: "Brother, are you also awakened in the later stage? Are the abilities of each race different? By the way, do you like to eat peaches? Zhenzhen and I I bought several, it's so sweet..."

    Mingyuan raised his head, his light blue eyes seemed to be covered with a thin layer of ice, and seemed to be infected by their enthusiasm, the ice floe was about to melt.

    The two waited for his answer for a long while, only to see the young man in front of him blushed slightly, and said softly "Yes".

    I don't know which question I'm answering.

    Two people: ... well, there is a long way to go.

    ------

    Early the next morning, Yang Minyue and Zhang Te drove a car, dressed in plain clothes, and met at the place agreed with Ye Shou.

    When showing him the hexagram in his hand, Yang Minyue was still curious about how he summoned the MIA people. Unexpectedly, the next second, Ye Shou stepped forward: "Okay, let's go directly."

    "Wait! Didn't you say there are still members?" Zhang Te hurriedly said, "By the way, how do you know that the shop owner is A-level?"

    A palm-sized white jade flute appeared in Ye Shou's hand, and it quickly waved in front of the two of them. Akira: "Here is the helper."

    "As for the shop owner—" he frowned, "I know him." The

    two followed him with curious expressions on their faces.

    Ye Shou pulled the peaked cap on his head, and the sunglasses covered half of his face. He patiently explained: "I am not only an operator of MIA, but also occasionally a messenger of another organization, so I know more people. Many."

    "Another organization?" Yang Min frowned.

    Ye Shou's voice was calm and unwavering, as if he was talking about established facts: "We have already reported the specific information to 'Dawn', you just need to know that it is a more dangerous organization composed of various non-human creatures That's enough."

    "Compared to the lawful MIA, they are more aggressive and unscrupulous."

    Yang Minyue opened the record book that came with "Chenxi": "What's it called?"

    "WPO." Ye Shou said concisely, "Anyway, when you meet the golden Those with the snowflake pattern, you can run as long as you can, but you can find a way to ask MIA for help."

    "Golden snowflake pattern!" Zhang Te blurted out, and covered his mouth belatedly, he whispered, "That 'Yu Cheng ' case!"

    Yang Minyue also thought of that case.

    The anchor Yu Cheng, who lives in Xicheng District, suddenly wore a flamboyant Lolita to dance house dances in public one day, and then turned himself in to the police after undergoing sex reassignment surgery. Finally, he cried and said that he was ordered by someone.

    This incident is also full of strange traces. Yang Minyue and others also looked through the file, but the energy detection device did not send out a reminder, and the instigator disappeared, so it has been delayed.

    He hastily showed Ye Shou the photos cut out from the surveillance system, "Is this someone from the WPO?"

    Ye Shou stopped, and above his head was the sign of "Hongxi Road".

    He rarely showed some surprised expressions: "I didn't expect you to play with him in advance."

    "Early?" Yang Min frowned, "This person should not be-"

    he paused, not finished, not finished speaking, not finished. Below, but everyone present understood his subtext.

    That's right, they are all hypnotic techniques that cause sudden changes in the character of the client, almost forcible control.

    "It's him." Ye Yan took a deep breath and brought some anger in his eyes

    . I don't know which point will be to be carried out. "

    Yang Minyue and Zhang Te's attitude were shocked by his sudden cold attitude, and quickly asked:" Is this also tricky for Mia? "

    " If it was only him, It is really difficult to deal with it, but the group of people in WPO cannot be let go of the 'manipulator' one person. "

    Ye Yan said," Mia voluntarily accepts the restraint of the world rules, so the strength of the shot is also limited. In addition, I encountered ... "

    He didn't finish the second half of the sentence, and the words turned:" Do you see the blood -colored barrier outside the cake house?

    " Outside the "Sweet Pastry House", I saw a thin layer of barrier that seemed to break at the touch of a touch.

    Yang Min also sighed: "Sure enough, we were shocked by grass yesterday. They had a preparation."

    Ye Yan laughed: "Believe in our strength."

    Zhang Te and Yang Minyue used the reason for investigating the explosives to searches all the residents around him. Evacuated, the pastry house was silent, as if it was a hunter who had already set up a spider web at home, quietly waiting for the prey to enter.

    Ye Shou led the two of them to the main entrance, turned around and said, "I may not care about your safety after entering. For safety reasons, it's best not to follow. I can carry a recording device, but I'm not sure if it will be damaged."

    Yang Min subconsciously wanted to choose the second method, but Zhang Te replied in seconds: "I want to go in and have a look!" The

    young policeman is full of blood, his eyes are full of curiosity about the unknown and fighting spirit, Yang Min wants to reprimand him but can't say it, just Neng sighed: "Okay, I'll go this time too."

    "Then don't talk for now, don't do any action." Ye Shou confessed, stepped directly into the bloody barrier and entered the bakery.

    Jingle, jingle, the wind chime rang.

    The sweet pastries that filled the room suddenly disappeared, only the sound of crackling and crashing was heard, and there was a round table in the middle of the suddenly empty hall, on which were placed exquisite refreshments, and the cups had been refilled with steaming steam.

    Ye Tingshen was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt, and his long hair was tied loosely with a rubber band. He came out of the dark back room with curved eyebrows, as if greeting guests.

    "Ah, it's finally here. The speed is a little slow, and my guests have been driven away—isn't it very authentic?" Unfortunately, the words he said were not so polite.

    The bewitching voice blinded the eyes of the two detectives for a moment, but they quickly reacted under extremely high control, and their eyes were filled with fear in an instant.

    Ye Shou sat down at the round table unceremoniously, took off his sunglasses and hat, picked up the tea and smelled it: "Xianka tea? You even brought it here."

    Ye Tingshen was still smiling, as if he was very kind, and he left In the past, without looking at the two detectives, he sat opposite Ye Shou.

    But from the perspective of Yang Minyue and others, the smile on the face of this mysterious shopkeeper is uncomfortable no matter how you look at it. It seems to be covered with a layer of human etiquette, but in fact it is a stiff puppet inside. The fake smirk that never changes.

    Only after hearing Ye Shou's words did he come alive for a moment, and he spoke unceremoniously: "If I knew it was you who came, I would definitely not prepare for this."

    Yang Min subconsciously profiled: These two people are indeed familiar with each other, and the relationship is not good. The store manager has a certain dislike for Ye Shou.

    The conversation is still going on.

    "You did the 'Yu Cheng' incident and the 'Li Ming' domestic violence case, right?" Ye Shou went straight to the point, "You have interfered with the progress of ordinary people in this world, this is outside the rules "

    You are here to persuade me on behalf of human beings? Oh yes—after all, you are also an alien." Ye Ting took a piece of pastry and put it in his mouth, looking at it with a casual attitude that made people feel annoyed. "However, I'm different from you MIA group of idiots who don't turn their heads. Some things are beyond your control."

    Ye Shou clenched his hands tightly, and the cup made an overwhelmed "crack" sound. His tone was cold: "This is against the laws of the earth. No matter what they did wrong, they should be judged by humans themselves, not by you. This guy does it for me.”

    “But humans, have they done it?” Ye Ting tilted his head innocently, and the mirror chain flashed across his face, “Since it can’t be done, what if I help push it forward?

    Zhang Te and Yang Minyue clenched their fists subconsciously .

    Indeed, there will be dark corners under the sun. No matter how perfect the law is, there are still some dirty places that will still hurt people. No matter how much the police can help, they cannot save every suffering soul. .

    It's just that the law still has its meaning. This is the final boundary that cannot be crossed, and it is the norm that everyone in this land and this country should abide by.

    No one should be above the law and let the law become a dead letter, which is why they have to investigate this matter thoroughly.

    Ye Shou said bluntly: "You choose to breach the contract?"

    "Agreement—" Ye Ting drew a deep tone, "How many people from MIA can come out to let me renew the contract?

    " Sooner or later, it will be pulled out."

    "As for MIA, I think we can just leave the earth to us, and wouldn't it be better to let those old, weak, sick and disabled who stick to the treaty go back to rest?"

    Already Sarcasm with malicious intent is a sure sign of war.

    I saw the miniature white jade flute in Ye Shou's sleeve trembling, and suddenly became longer, a figure suddenly appeared in the room, and the murderous aura attacked Ye Ting in an instant.

    A red light flashed in front of Ye Tingshen, and a somewhat sweet bloody smell spread from nowhere, and in the next second, he appeared at the farthest corner.

    Yang Minyue and Zhang Te felt that the square hall turned into a wilderness, and some strong winds blew up the grass clippings on the ground, making their skin itchy.

    Is this space teleportation?

    The two couldn't help being amazed in their hearts, and then they turned their eyes to the two sides who were at war.

    Ye Shou stood up, his gaze was heavy, and he softly said to Wen Zheliu, who was already overflowing with murderous aura, "There is another person in the dark, so be careful."

    Wen Zheliu didn't turn his head to look at him, but just covered his lips and coughed twice With a sound, the sharp silver eyes stared deeply at Ye Ting, who was in the same place.

    "Yeah, it's Mr. Wen, I'm sorry." Ye Ting's tone was sarcasm, as if he was talking about stand-up comedy, "How many important things have you done on Earth? How long will it be before you die?

    " Yes... The detectives standing aside couldn't help but clenched their fists and took a deep breath. Zhang Te knew that these words were not meant for him, but he still couldn't help but turn red.

    "The manager's words seem to disturb people's emotions." Yang Minyue said softly to him, "Keep calm."

    They had never seen this foreign aid from MIA, but judging from the inhuman appearance and the flashing red of the energy detector It can be seen from the light that it is definitely a character above A level.

    Wen Zheliu held the flute to his lips, and played a chilling sound, like real notes flying deep towards Ye Ting, stirring up the withered grass on the ground.

    A silver light flashed in front of Ye Tingshen, and a thin figure suddenly appeared, blocking the attack.

    The wind on the field was even stronger, as if it could sweep away anyone who came at any time.

    The boy's moon-white robe was blown by the wind with an obvious angle, and even his black hair was dyed with a natural taste. He folded his sleeves and walked step by step in the wind. Standing not far from Wen Zhe Liu, the same silver color There was no emotion in his eyes.

    Zhang Te couldn't help but think, this is also a child, does this store manager have any special hobbies?

    "The name of the order is 'crane', please give me your advice." The young boy bowed slightly politely, and said hello to Wen Zheliu, "Until I defeat you, I won't let you get close to Mr. Ye."

    Looking at his handsome face, Wen Zheliu also slowed down his murderous aura, nodded reservedly, and agreed to his rules.

    "Why is he here..." Ye Shou stood aside and murmured, his brows were tightly frowned, obviously he didn't expect anyone to come.

    The energy detection device can only detect the energy of one place present. If there are many places, it can only be displayed randomly. For ordinary people, encountering a strange place is a rare thing, and there has been no improvement. But at this time, Yang Minyue secretly hated the unreliable equipment.

    However, although they didn't see anything special about this young man, Ye Shou's sudden change of expression had clearly told them the answer.

    ——This young man who looks like a kid in elementary school outside is also a person not to be trifled with.

    Ye Shou remained neutral and didn't make a move, but one after another came over from the store manager's side, this is a one-on-one match!

    The two looked at Wen Zheliu's background, their eyes full of worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 110 21
Author(s) Zi Jin 紫矜 When the bird race wanted to flatter the king of the wolf race, he was thrown out directly by his parents. After that, he had bee...
79.5K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
61.6K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...
12.9K 227 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...