The Superwitch (TUA and Harry...

By Sheshayyyyyy

On July 31st of 1980, Lily Potter had twins even though she only knew about one child. Everyone thought of th... More

The Cast
Prologue
Good Luck Harry and Jocelyn Potter
Role call
life just got stranger
Im a Witch?
Minerva the cat in a hat
Diagonally?
Why not platform 9 1/2?
Hoggy hoggy Hogwarts!
First day of school ft 'The Evil Twin'
Draco causing problems...again
A day for the Potters
Oh fun competition!
Changing their perspectives
Christmas ft. Santa Klaus
Light reading and Mommy Hagrid
Marauders territory
Scooby doo adventure
Two-faced....
The end of the year
Diagonally pt 2
Going back to Hogwarts
The long game and a howler
Goldilocks and the cornish pixies
Slurs and Quidditch
The Twins Are Going Crazy
Salazar and his chamber of secrets
The twins almost die...again
Dueling Dramatics

Some blonde bitches

604 25 44
By Sheshayyyyyy

Lucius and Lockhart are Barbie girls....confirmed?! Not Clickbate!

Jocelyn and the others watched as everyone pretty much thirsted for this blonde bimbo...

"What's so special about this Twinkie?" Five asked looked slightly disgusted by the man.

"I mean he's not the ugliest man I've ever seen....but would not let him hit it for free..." Klaus said making the others nod in agreement...

Allison however glared at her siblings "he seems like a great man and will be a great teacher! Hermione said that he went on a bunch of really cool adventures with vampires and ghouls and stuff!"

"Allison, baby gorl.... You are too young for that old fart don't lower your standards babe...you're too pretty for that, too pretty!" Jocelyn told her younger sister making Allison roll her eyes playfully.

"I don't like him like that I just think from the stories he's cool...I would never stoop to those other girls level. I definitely have standards."

Diego looked at the girl with a look "d-did you even have standards I-in the first place?"

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Allison yelled at her brother.

"He means that you liked Luther for like half of your life...clearly you have bad taste in men....actually I'm pretty sure Lockhart would be a step up from number 1" Five said making Vanya and Ben gasp before snickering at that since they were both next to him, reading the new books already.

The other siblings, other than Luther and Allison 'ohhhhh' at that revelation.

"That was cold Cinco....cold.." Klaus said shaking his head getting a laugh from Harry who was somehow next to him. Not that Klaus minded the close proximity, he actually found the Potter boy quite cute. Clearly the Potter family all had good looks, he's seen Lily and James and they were 'whistles' you know? So it wasn't a shock that their kids came out just as good looking as they were.

The dumb blond bitch started to say a speech before he noticed the twins... "My heavens it can't be The Potter twins..." He everyone turned to the twins who both had an identical face of confusion.

Lockhart motioned for them to go towards him so they stupidly did, standing about a good away from him, before he pulled them to his side giving the paparazzi a big smile. "Smile Potters!" He said making them smile, Harry's looking confused, while Jocelyn posed and grinned. Even though she didn't like the vibes of this dude she was still gonna get that fame from him.

Goldie locks starts to go on another speech about how he was gonna give the twin free books and how he is helping them or something Jocelyn wasn't really paying attention she was still making different poses for the paparazzi who mostly had their eyes on her now. They found her adorable....rightfully so.

The twins family and friends all laughed as they watched the opposite reactions between them. It was very clear how different their personalities were.

Once that was over the twins walked over with their stacks of books.

"Here Ron" Harry said giving all the books to his best friend who smiled at the boy.

"You want these Ginny?" Jocelyn asked making Ginny nod excited because Jocelyn's books were signed. Jocelyn gave the younger redhead her books.

"What about you too?" Five asked looking at the twins.

"We have enough money to get our own....there are a lot of Weasley's, it's better if some of them get free books so Molly doesn't have to pay for all those books." Jocelyn said making the women smile at her.

"Thank you dear that means a lot!" The women said giving the Potters forehead kisses.

As Klaus was gonna say something he was interrupted by a certain blonde Slytherin.

"Wow look Famous Harry Potter can't even go to a book store without making the front cover!" Jocelyn's best friend said making the twins roll their eyes.

"Leave him alone..." Klaus said glaring at the boy who was about his height.

Draco stared at the boy shocked before blushing....until he processed what the Hargreeves boy said "oh...look Potter you got yourself a boyfriend!"

"Draco...! Enough please" 

Draco turned and gave the girl a big smile before he threw himself at her giving her a big hug "Jocey! My wife you've come to save me from my terrible father!"

Jocelyn rolled her eyes again with a chuckle "yea I'm gonna save you from that mean mean man!"

"Oh thank you my knight in shining armor! Or...in this case a really nice sweater and skirt outfits....Alexa play Gorgeous by Taylor Swift!" Draco exclaimed making others look at him confused and concerned on how he can go through so much mood swings like that.

"Oh everyone this is my best friend Draco! Draco this is my family!" Jocelyn exclaimed as she introduced her siblings.

"Ohhhh nice to meet you guys!" Draco said smiling at them....specifically Klaus making Klaus blush but smile back. This made the others sigh..,great they didn't even start school yet and Klaus has gotten the attention of two different boys.

"How are you nice to everyone but us?" Harry asked the boy with an annoyed look. You know why he's annoyed 'cough' 'cough' Klaus 'cough'.

Draco stopped smiling at Klaus turning to Harry with an annoyed face that can rival the green eyed boy "Because Pottah I don't like you! You're Gryffindor!" The boy said with venom in his words. This made Harry frown but glare at the boy.

"Watch it Malfoy!" The boy said walking up to Draco threateningly. While the blonde just glared back not wavering.

Klaus looked at the two cute boys confused "why are they having a pissing competition?"

Ron looked at the boy shaking his head "don't question it...they're both prats"

Jocelyn nodded " you can say that again....they hate each other just to hate each other at this point.... It started last year, but for some reason I think this year is gonna be worse...." Jocelyn said making the others who noticed what she noticed nod in agreement while Klaus looked confused with his oblivious self.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing Klaus... Nothing" Ben said shaking his head as hole patting the taller boys shoulder making him nod in confusion before a blonde man walked over.

"That's enough Draco...!"

Draco flinched when his father hit his back with his pimp cane. "Sorry Father...."

Jocelyn looked at Lucius with an annoyed look she has heard stories about him and none of them were decent.

"Who is this Barbie doll?" Five asked making the others snicker.

"That's Lucius he's Draco's father...he's a dick like dad..." Jocelyn answered her boy.

"He seems terrible but his hair is givingggggg" Allison said looking at the man's hair in admiration.

"Yea it's giving L'Oréal commercial!" Klaus exclaimed excitedly.

"Right! It's giving Radant Carefree Adrien....!" Vanya said making the others laugh harder.but they soon stopped with they noticed the man bring Harry closer to him while using his pimp cane to move his hair revealing Harry's scare.

"Forgive me your scars are legendary..." the man said looking at the twins with a malicious smile.

"Oh no that looks like....Pedo Pedo Pedo Pedo Pedophiliaaaaaa...STOP!" Klaus sang as he danced around making Fred and George laugh as they joined him in dancing while Harry and Draco looked at the Hargreeves boy in adoration. The others just laughed at the action.

Lucius glared at the children before Arthur walked over seeing the man glaring at him.

"Oop the girls are fightingggg!!!" Jocelyn whisper yelled.

Klaus whisper screamed before saying "Worldstarrrr"

"I got my d-dollar store cam-mera on...!" Diego said making the others laugh.

The others waited for a fight to happen but nothing happened Lucius just looked at the Weasley Man snootily dropping something in Ginny's cauldron saying "See you at work..." before he walked away calling Draco.

Draco turned to the others with annoyed look but smiled at Jocelyn and her siblings "Love you Jocey! Nice to meet you guys" he said before glancing at Klaus which the boy noticed and smiled at him making Draco blush.

Draco turned away from Klaus in order to hide the blush and turned to Harry now scowling " see you at school...!"

The others just watched this confused..

"He seems like a very colorful person....!" Klaus exclaimed excitedly making the others nod in agreement confusingly.

"Is he always like that?" Luther asked making the second years and up just nod.

"I like him!" Five said making Jocelyn giggle grabbing his hand.

"That's good that you like him!"

Harry rolled his eyes, while Ron shook his head " I don't see how you can like him he's a dick" they both said.

"Yea but he's my dick of a best friend and I love him for that!"

The Gryffindors sighed but gave the girl a smile anyways, they couldn't help who her friends were so they just left it alone.

Reginald called for his children making them frown.... They turned and said bye to everyone else.

Jocelyn hugged everyone " see you guys at the station!"

"Oh yea platform 9 and not a 1/2!" Klaus joked making Harry laugh at his joke. Klaus smiled at that before turning to the others who chuckled at it.

"See you there, Lily!" Harry said hugging her again making her grin hugging him back tightly.

"Byeeee!" The Hargreeves said before they walked out with the Weasley's waving back at them.

This was gonna be a start of a new adventure!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 387 41
"A family is forever" In which where number Five and number Eight have two kids while they are stuck in the apocalypse. Or In which Hope and Aaron Ha...
11.6K 229 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
86.9K 1.9K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...
3.7K 47 22
SEASON 2 Book 2 . . . " Five, let's start over. We can make a fresh start. We can finally be ourselves." Valentina told him, telling the truth. Five...