YANDERE Black Hat x fema!e re...

Galing kay strawberykityys

He stole you away from your home, he kept your freedom locked up in a box.. but when he finally decides to le... Higit pa

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.

14.

50 1 2
Galing kay strawberykityys

Previously...

Black hat lifted her up in his arms and walked over to the bed. He opened up the sheets and layed her down on her side. Alastor went on the other side of the bed and hugged her into his chest.

Black hat got into the sheets and put his arms around her waist as well. He shuffled himself as close to her as he could possibly get and closed his eyes.

"I will never be able to get enough of this girl."

Alastor and Black hat thought and fell asleep with her.
_______________________________
Continued...

Your POV:

"Come on y/n!!!!! Get uppp! Black hat and Alastor are already downstairs!!!" Angel dust yelled as he tried to drag you out of bed.

"Nooooo!! My head hurts...!" I groaned as Angel tried to pull me out of bed by my feet.
"Come onnn!! Drink a glass of water and you'll be fine!!" Angel insisted.

"Nuh, uh!" I yelled as I tried to kick my feet away. He pulled me off the bed and threw some clothes in my face. "Go put these on and meet me in the hallway!" Angel yelled as he walked out of the room.

"Ughhhh..." I groaned as I put my hand on my forehead.

I put on the outfit he gave me.

With some black heels and the gold necklace Black hat gave me and walked out of the room.

"Stunning as usual sugar! Now let's go!"
Angel said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator.

When the elevator door opened, I walked out with Angel he took me to Black hat.

"Why hello my dear, you look beautiful as always." Black hat said as he kissed my forehead. I just leaned into his touch and placed my forehead on his chest.
I groaned and he just chuckled at my actions.

"Let's go get you something to drink." He said and walked me over to the hotels kitchen.

He poured me a glass of water and I slowly took little sips of it. "Geez. I wish I hadn't gotten that feeling again at the party." I said as I placed my head in my hands.

"Did you eat someone?" Black hat questioned.
I nodded my head. "I didn't want to ruin the party for Angel so I tried to just drink it off but when it went away, it just came right back. And then the bartender started to flirt with me so I let him take me into the alleyway and when he kissed me, I bit his tongue and then finished the rest of him off." I explained as I hugged Black hat.

"It's alright y/n. I want you to come to me whenever you feel like that." Black hat said as he patted my head. "Mhm, okay." I said as I just leaned into Black hats warm body.

I soon finished the glass of water and ate breakfast.

* * *

"I wanna go shopping for more clothinggggguhhhhhh!!" I said as I flopped onto Angels bed. I had money from what Black hat pays me but just no where to spend it.

Angel just flopped on the bed with me.
"I want to tooo!!!!" Angel groaned as he muffled his head into a pillow.

"Oh no." I said as I immediately sat up.
"What is it?" Angel said as he turned around to face me. I ran to the washroom and checked.
"Oh shit, noooo!!" I said. I shut the door and locked it.

"Y/N! What's going on?!" Angel said as he continuously knocked on the door.
"Can you go and get some.. Uhh... Lady stuff from Charlie??" I yelled.
"Oh shit, yeah I got you! I will be right back!!"
Angel yelled as he ran out of the hotel room.

_________

I heard Angel come back into the hotel room and knock on the door.
"I have the stuff!" He said from the door. I slightly cracked open the door and grabbed the pads and tampons from his hands.

* *

I then walked out of the bathroom.
"I feel like shit." I said as I flopped onto Angels bed again. "I bet you do." Angel said as he patted my back.
"What do you want to do?" I asked him. I turned around to face him and he was just sitting there thinking.

"Wait.. Angel what if my hunger gets worse because I'm on my monthly.." I said as I sat up.
"Well let's just hope not or we might all be dead." He said. I gulped and Angel just chuckled.

"I'm kidding, Alastor nor Black hat would let that happen. Don't worry kid." Angel said and patted my head. I just smiled a bit and layed down on my side.

Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Hello?" Angel said as he walked up to the door and opened it. There stood a very angered Lucifer.

"Where. Is. Y/n." He said in a darkened tone. "Why should I tell you? You bastard."
Angel snapped, Lucifer threw Angel out of the way and walked up to me.

"There you are." He said and picked me up. I tried to kick my way out of his grasp but he held my legs and arms down. "Shut up and don't say a word or I will kill your little boyfriends." He said and brought me out of the hotel room.

He snapped his fingers and we were in a more modern place. He brought me up to what I'm guessing was his bedroom.
_______________________________
Angel dusts POV:

I opened my eyes to see y/n was gone.
"FUCK!" I yelled. I immediately ran to the elevator and went down to the lobby where everyone was.

"ALASTOR!! BLACK HAT GET OVER HERE NOW!! LUCIFER TOOK Y/N!!" I screamed my lungs out at them with tears flowing through my eyes. "WHAT?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?!" Black hat shouted as he stood up from the bars seats.

"I have no fucking idea.." I said as I put my face in my hands.
"I know where he might have taken her."
I heard Charlie say as she put a hand on my shoulder.
_______________________________
Alastors POV:

We hopped into Charlie's limo and started to head to her fathers home. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that sick bastard.
Radio dials we're forming in my eyes out of pure hatred and rage.

"Calm down Alastor. We will get her back."
I heard someone say from beside me.
I looked over and seen Black hat with a serious face.

"Thank you, Black hat." I said as my eyes turned back to normal.

We arrived at Charlie's house and of course, we ran out of the car and into the house. Black hat searched the second floor whilst I searched the first. Charlie went with Black hat and Angel and Vaggie stayed with me.

We all checked separate rooms until we heard a high pitched scream.

"Y/N!" I yelled and teleported to where the scream came from.

As soon as I got there, I was surprised at what I seen. Y/n stood in front of Black hat with a knife plunged into her stomach. She looked like she tried to defend Black hat from getting hurt.

I went and picked her up quickly and teleported back to the hotel. I ran her to our hotel rooms bathroom and got out the first aid.

"Jesus y/n... always trying to help others dont you." I said as she chuckled and then winced as I put pressure with alcohol on the wound.
"Where are the others? Are they okay?" She said as she looked away from the cut.

"Yes, they are fine my dear. Let's just focus on you right now." I said as I kissed her cheek and began bandaging up her stomach. She turned away with a red face, earning a silent chuckle from me.

I still smelt blood coming out of her but I didn't know where. "Y/n? We're you hurt anywhere else? I sense your still bleeding somewhere."
I explained. "Oh, well.. I'm.. Uhh, it's.. I'm on my.. period.." she managed to say without stuttering.

My eyes widened as I finished bandaging her.
"Well alright, is there anything I can get for you my dear? Because there is no way I'm letting you go anywhere now." I said as i caressed her cheek.

"But, what about-" "No. Black hat is taking care of that." I interrupted. She sighed and slouched down on the chair she was sitting in.

I picked her up and brought her out of the bathroom and onto a chair next to our bed.

She got out of her dress and put on one of my shirts and a pair of shorts.

Soon we heard knocking on our hotel door.
I got up to go and open it but when I did I was pushed out of the way.
"Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY?! DID LUCIFER DO ANYTHING TO YOU?!" A very concerned Angel yelled , running towards her.

"Angel I'm fine." Y/n said giving Angel a smile.
"No your not!! You were stabbed!!"
Angel said putting his hands on her bare shoulders.

"Wanna see something cool?" Y/n said lifting up the shirt she put on. I smiled and raised an eyebrow at her. Angel just sat and watched as she took off the bandage I put on.

She looked up and Angel and smiled sweetly as her stomach was healing itself. It was like nothing happened. Angel got up and hugged her. "I'm glad your okay." Angel said as he wrapped his arms around her neck and she did the same.

This made me a bit mad.
"Alright! I think it's time you leave Angel!" I said and pushed him away from her.
"But- I-" "No buts! I have to talk with y/n."
I shut the door in Angels face and walked back over to y/n.

"Uhh, Alastor? Are you alright?" Y/n said as I got closer to her.
I lifted her over my shoulder and layed her down on the bed. "Al- what are you doing?"
She mumbled as I climbed on top of her and buried my face into her neck.

"I don't like it when that pornstar touches you."
I said. She just placed a hand on my head and ruffled up my hair.
"Awh, Al it okay. Angel would never do anything anyways!" She said as she caressed my head with her hand.

"He does not deserve to touch a woman as exquisite as you." She giggled at my complement. "And what makes you think you can?" She said, putting a hand on my back and starting to rub it.

"Because I don't go out everyday craving the attention of the sickos at those clubs." I replied to her in which she just kissed my forehead.

Your POV:

Soon Black hat walked through the door.
He snapped his fingers and then I was standing in front of him.

He put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest
"Are you alright y/n?" Black hat questioned.
"Yes I'm fine, but are you?" I said as I looked up at him. "Yes, I am the greatest villain of all! No demon could hurt me me dear."
He said with a slight chuckle

Then I felt two extra hands wrap around my waist and pull me backwards.
"We will see about that." Alastor said from behind me. I looked up at the two and they were angrily glaring at each other.

"Where are the others?" I asked them. They both looked down at me.
"They are downstairs. Why?" Black hat said.
"Just wanted to make sure. Knowing you, you would have left them there." I exclaimed and he just laughed.
_______________________________

(Few days later)

We had come home to the mansion. Alastor decided to stay back for a while to check on this and I had been helping Flug out with a few of his inventions. And I was off my ".".

"There! It's all finished! Wanna try it out?"
I said as I handed him the freeze ray that I had just finished.
"Sure!" He said and he aimed the gun at a coffee mug and it froze.

"Heyyyy! That was my coffee!!" Demencia said from beside the table it was on.
"Sorry Demencia." Flug said and scratched back the of his head.

Demencia has been really calm ever since you told everyone that you and Black hat were a item. She never really bothered you or him anymore. It scared you a bit.

"What's next?" I asked Flug who was just about to pull something out of his drawer.
It was a folded up blueprint of a duplicator.
"Wow that's super big." I said as he showed me the length and the width of it.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I want YOU to build it so I don't mess it up. And the purpose of it is so that we don't have to build the same gun a bunch of times to sell to customers. That way we can put it in the machine and have it duplicated in minutes!" He explained whilst I listen with my full attention.

"That's a really good idea!! Do we have all the parts?" I asked him as he thought in his head.
"Yes, I went out while you and Black hat were gone and got everything needed for it to be assembled!" He said.

"Alright! I should get right to it then shouldn't I." I said with a slight giggle. "If you want to. You've been working all day here so you can take a break first too! I'm sure Black hat won't mind." Flug said as he folded the blueprint back up.

"Thanks Flug!! I will be back in 15!" I said as I walked out of his lab. He just smiled at me and continued to work on something.

I walked through the halls of the mansion and then reached the kitchen. I made two cups of black coffee and started to walk through the halls again. This time to Black hats office.

When I reached the door, I slowly opened the door. But when I seen what I did, I dropped both of the coffees on the floor.

"I can't believe it." Is all I said.
Demencia was on Black hat and they were kissing.
"Y/N, WAIT!! I CAN EXPLAIN!!" He yelled before I SLAMMED the door closed.

I ran to Flugs lab and when he seen me, he gave me a surprised expression and then opened up his arms. He might have been covered in dirt but I didn't care.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.
"Y/n?! What happened?!?!" He said as he looked down at me.

"D-Demencia.. a-and Black h-hat..!" I cried into his shoulder. "T-they were k-kissing!!" I yelled and his eyes went wide.
"Oh I'm so sorry y/n.. that Demented woman will pay for this." Flug said and formed his hands into fists.

"Y/N!!" We heard from the lab doors.
"Stay away from her." Flug said as he pushed my head into his shoulder.
"Y/n! Listen to me! I can explain!" He said.

"No! I have seen it! There is no need to explain anything!" I yelled. I snapped my fingers and I was gone.

* * * *

I was at my small little island again.
It was like my safe place.
I just sat with my back leaned against the palm trees that were there. I had been crying for a while now.

I decided I would go to the only person that would actually comfort me and I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers. Before I knew it,
I was in the Hazbin hotel.
_______________________________
End.
Damn just when you got back from the hotel your there AGAIN!!
:d

Words: 2663

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

179 3 2
"Flug... How the fuck... Did you make a knife?" "I don't know, sir. I'm scared." ***PT 2 of: Mama im in love with an idiot - Continuation of how Stup...
9.4K 363 14
Questions around the scientist that were never asked are answered... whether or not that scientist wants it to happen. Perhaps these terrible memori...
186K 4.2K 32
BlackHat and Dr.Flug have been a couple for quite awhile now. The lived happily with rarely ever any problems except BlackHats jealousy here and ther...