Her Revenge on her Fake Mate

Door Kicojess

© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN... Meer

The Two Species
Recap on Bonds
Characters
Mind link of Mother Memories
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
In the Throne Room
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
Next 16 years
Life in the Blue Moon pack
Friends
Night Adventure
My Paintings
Meeting of Mates
A Year Later
A Month Later
Three Months Later
Freeing Father and Grandparents
One Month Later
Three Months Later
The Fairy Kingdom
A month later
Another month later
Sea Green Pack
Dealing with Vlamir
Fast Pregnancy
The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess
The Announcement
Vlamir is Caught
Epilogue
Sunday Week 2

Another Month Later

18 1 0
Door Kicojess

Vlamir has been kissing my ass all month long. I have a surprise for you all. I am pregnant again. Yelp, it is going to be Vlamir first son. Kaia already looks like she is a year old and is walking. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Maybe, it has something to do with what will be happening when I am eighteen and have all my powers. I have decided to mate with Caspian and Thunder tonight. Since, I am already pregnant they won't be able to get me pregnant. I need to mate with them so they can get my powers and start training with them. I'm not sure if we will be going into a war or what will happen when I turn eighteen but it is best if Caspian and Thunder have their powers and be trained on them. Vlamir has moved my room to the floor below his floor. His room is the only room at the top level of the house. My room has a balcony. Witch is great for me to fly out of. Vlamir also moved Vaness and Marcia to a room to share next to mine so they can be able to help with our children. Parsia has not showed her face around here. I guess since Howie came asking questions about the cabin fire she is trying to hide away. While I am telling you this, I am bent over Vlamir desk while he thrust his cock hard and fast inside of me. He is really enjoying himself. He told me he is so excited to have another baby with me. He said I will be the only female who is aloud to have his children. I pretend to moan every once and awhile and tell him to go faster. I just want it to end as fast as possible. He keeps licking my marking spot and I prey to the Moon Goddess that he does not mark me. That is for Caspian. Well, it wouldn't really matter if he marks me because Caspian can mark me in the same spot and Vlamir mark will be gone that is if Vlamir is not my second wolf mate. Just then Sen and Tyrion burst in the office. Vlamir growls and pulls out of me, throwing my clothes at me to get dressed. He just pulls his pants up.

"What the fuck are you to doing bursting into my office?" Vlamir yells.

"Maybe, we wanted to watch the show." Sen says. Vlamir growls.

"Nice pussy, Jazz." Tyrion says. Vlamir growls louder.

"Fucking shut your fucking mouths and tell me why the fuck you came bursting into my damn office." Vlamir yells.

"That damn Fairy King Howie is here and wants to ask more questions." Sen finally spits out.

I am going to have to tell Thunder to have Howie to stop his investigation. Vlamir tells me to leave because he didn't want Howie to see me. I go into the secret hiding spot that Patches showed me so I can watch what goes on in the office. Howie walks in.

"I'm going to get straight to the point. The female that was burnt to death had a daughter. Where is she at?" Howie asks Vlamir.

"She ran away about the time you showed up the first time." Vlamir tells Howie.

"Why did you and your mother not tell us about the child then? You know the child should have been taken to the counsel to be processed." Howie told him.

"My mother thought since her mother killed my father that the child could be used as a servant instead of being placed in homes in the counsel's system." Vlamir says.

"If we find out this is all lies you know what punishment you and this pack will get don't you?" Howie asks.

"Sure, I know. She is not here so you can get your ass out of my pack and leave us alone." Vlamir says.

"This is not over." Howie says and leaves.

I decided to mind-link Thunder.

 "Babe, you have to get Howie to stop investigating this pack. He will mess up out plans." I speak.

"I know. Don't worry I just message him. He will be busy for a while. We just got notices from three kingdoms that are requesting our help. They are being attacked and their homes set on fire. They don't know how but every time they kill off the rogues, they find that vampires are also helping them. They keep coming none stop. It sounds to me like the vampire want to be the stronger species and take over the world. Dad and I have been told to stay behind to help guard our kingdom and the prisoners." Thunder rambles off.

"That is great. I have a surprise for you and Caspian tonight. You two will meet me in my cave bedroom. Oh, it will give us a chance to free my father and grandparent. They can hide in the caves until I am eighteen." I say to Thunder.

"Will we like the surprise?" Thunder says giggling.

"That is all you heard from what I said." I say back.

"Yelp. Shit, I have to go. Howie is back already and giving orders. Love you, my angel." Thunder says and closes the link before I say love you back to him.

I haven't told Thunder and Caspian that I'm pregnant again. They will be happy and sad too. Hopefully, I can cheer them up by mating with them. I been having so many wet dreams of mating with them. I follow the secret hall into I get to my room. When I walk in Kaia is pushing her toy stroller with her baby doll in it. Aww! She sees me and runs to give me a hug and kisses my cheek.

"You want to see your daddies today sweetheart." I ask Kaia. She nods her head. She loves Thunder and Caspian more than Vlamir. "Are you excited to have a baby brother?" I ask Kaia. She nods her head again and rubs my belly. She gives my belly a kiss. Aww! My baby girl is growing too fast. I read a few books to her. She loves when I read to her. I look at the time. "Kaia, are you ready to go?" I ask her and she jumps into my arms. I guess that is a yes. I go and get Vaness, Marcia, and the two Omega males. Instead of flying we just walk the path. Once we are inside the cave Kaia jumps out of my arm to go play with the youngest boy. I swear Kaia really likes that boy. I think they could be mates in the future. I see Thunder and Caspian sitting on the couch. I ask Marcia to watch Kaia for me. I walk to my handsome mates and grab them by their hands. I pull them to my room of the cave.

"I have some news for you two. I'm pregnant." I say kinda scared.

I know they said it doesn't matter who the father is but I know it hurts them that the kids are not of their blood.

"That is great. We don't care Jade that Vlamir is the father. You see we treat Kaia just like she was our daughter. We love her with all our heart and we will love all children that comes from you. Kaia loves us more than her father. So, that in its self says we are doing something right." Caspian says.

Well, I think that statement earns them a reward. I start taking my clothes off to show then the lacy bra and panties I have on. I look at them both and start laughing. If it was possible their mouths would be touching the floor and Caspian eyes are dark with lust. I look down and...

Oh, my, they are both hard as rocks. Then they quickly were naked. I had to laugh again. With my super speed I run and grab Caspian. I throw him on the bed. I crawl up to him, I kiss his sexy lips for a while. I push off my panties and throw them at Thunder. I slide my wet pussy down onto Caspian hard cock. Shocks of pleasure shoots up my spine. I lay down on him and kiss him more when I feel Thunder at my pussy entrance. He pushes his cock in right besides Caspian cock. Oh, my, the pleasure is just too much. Caspian starts to hold my waist and so does Thunder. They both start to thrust their big cocks in and out of me in the same motion. I throw myself back and I am against Thunder chest. I look to my side and he takes my lips to his. I moan. It makes Caspian and Thunder even harder. The start to thrust harder into me. They are a growling and moaning mess. "Damn, baby, we waited for so long for this. You feel so tight." Caspian says with a moan. I go back to his lips. Thunder starts pounding hard into me. Caspian had to stop his thrusts. "Damn it, I don't want to explode into you just yet. You just feel so damn good." Thunder says. "Emmm, yeah, Thunder, give it to me. Caspian, lets all explode together." I moan out. Caspian and Thunder grabs tighter on my waist. They thrust and pound into faster and harder, I am feeling a bit dizzy they are going so fast. The sound of our skin smacking together and our sex smell was driving me insane. "Yes, yes, I'm almost there boys, harder. Ohhh, cum with me boys." I yell out. Caspian growls out his seed and Thunder moans out his. Thunder pulls out of me and lays on the bed. I get off Caspian and he pouts. I lay in between them. We are trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes they begin to glow and float in the air. Thunder should know what is happening but poor Caspian looks scared. "Since we mated you will get the same powers as me. When I turn eighteen and have all my powers you will get those too. This is why I had to mate with you two this soon. Thunder you will have to train Caspian to use the powers. Do you remember the memories I showed you of my mother training her powers?" I spill out to them.

"Yeah, we do. Why mate so soon? Not that I am complaining." Caspian asks me with a huge grin.

"I decided it should be this soon because we need all the power we can get. We don't really know if there will be a war when I turn eighteen. Check your chest you will have the mating mark." I show them my mark. They begin to descend from floating in the air back onto the bed. "How are you going to hide that from Vlamir?" Caspian asks. "A spell Patches told me about." I speak. Next thing I know I am being slid down onto Thunder cock and Caspian is rubbing my juices onto his cock and sliding his cock into my ass. Oh, how come that feels so good. I give a big moan. I bounce on Thunder cock while Caspian pounds into my ass. They start thrusting faster. "Damn, this feels amazing. Fuck me harder Caspian. Thunder go faster." I command them. It was like someone hit the fast forward button. Caspian was pounding my ass so hard and Thunder was thrusting inside me so fast. "Oh, Goddess, yes. Smack my ass Caspian." I say as I lean down and take Thunder lips to mine. We are a moaning and growling mess. I think I found my favorite sex position with them. Once Caspian smacked my ass, I squirted all over Thunder cock. They yelled out my name as they sprayed my pussy and asshole with their cum. We laid back down by each other. We fell into the most peaceful sleep ever. I found myself in my bed at the packhouse when I woke up.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
1.1M 31.8K 42
***Currently Being Edited*** Due to this, please be understanding of certain changing and conflicting details. Thank you! • • • • • "Every King Needs...
2.8M 84.6K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
11.5K 125 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...