One Shots

By TheSyHouse

One shots....Enjoy! More

ARRANGED LOVE #1
Love at first sight #2
BUSINESS PARTY#3
LOVE #4
LOVELY STEPMOM#5
HUSBAND POV #6
MAFIA HUSBAND #7
POSSESSIVE HUSBAND #8
PROTECTIVE HUSBAND #9
SWEET HUSBAND #10
SWEET WOLF #11
ARRANGED HUSBAND #12
MAFIA HUBBY#13
SWEET MOMENT #14
WORRIED WIFE #15
PERFECT MOMENT #16
BEST HUSBAND #17
PROTECTIVE ARRANGED HUSBAND #18
SAD PERIOD #20
NOT ENOUGH #21
CHALLENGE#22
SINGLE DAD #23
LITTLE ACCIDENT #24
ARRANGED MARRIAGE#25
HOCKEY BOYFRIEND#26
SUBMISSIVE MAN#27
BREAK-UP #28
SINGLE DAD #29
SOFT MAFIA HUBBY #30
ARRANGED MARRIAGE #31
SINGLE MOM #32
THE NANNY #33
STEP-DAD #34
HOT MAFIA HUBBY #35
FUTURE MOM #36
HUSBAND AND WIFE #37
NEW YEAR KISS #38
NAUGHTY HUSBAND #39
HUBBY BIRTHDAY#40
SICK WIFE#41
NERVOUS HUSBAND #42
SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND #43
TEACHER #44
CRUSH #45
GOOD ENDING #46
REVENGE #47
STOLEN KISS! #48
TAKE HER ON A DATE #49
FORCED MARRIAGE #50

CHRISTMAS #19

704 12 1
By TheSyHouse

Isabella Hart, a 26-year-old divorcee, entered into marriage at 22 but parted ways after three years due to her husband's infidelity with a colleague. The divorce, occurring on Christmas Eve, left her with a lasting aversion to celebrating the holiday. While she continued to buy presents for her family, placing them under the Christmas tree, she refrained from returning home. Opting to stay in her penthouse, situated two hours away from her parents' house, she distanced herself from the festive season.

Her union with Sebastian Mancini was an arranged marriage, sparked by Sebastian's need for a mother figure for his 3-year-old son, Matheo. Despite the circumstances, Isabella found joy in celebrating holidays with Matheo, her cherished ray of sunshine. As Christmas approached, she eagerly anticipated spending her first one with Matheo, managing to momentarily set aside the painful memories associated with the holiday.

TWO WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS...
Isabella's father-in-law, Renato, shared a personal revelation with her, confiding that Sebastian refrained from celebrating Christmas since his ex-wife's departure. The poignant reason behind this stems from the fact that she left him on Christmas Eve, the very day they were supposed to marry, an event that transpired two years ago. Sebastian continued to grapple with the pain of this memory. Despite buying presents and a Christmas tree for his son, Matheo, he would exit the house afterward. Matheo spent Christmas and New Year with his grandparents and uncle while Sebastian endured the holidays in his office and the nearby penthouse. Working during the day, he would indulge in alcohol at night. Despite his parents' attempts over the past two years to persuade him to spend the holidays at home with Matheo, their efforts proved futile.

However, this year promised a departure from the norm.

Isabella shared Matheo's excitement as they adorned the entire house two weeks prior to Christmas. With Sebastian away in Australia, engrossed in a pivotal deal for 'MANCINI INC.,' Isabella seized the chance to embellish both the house and the garden.

Isabella also invited her in-laws to stay with them till New Year. They were enthusiastic but also a little worried about Sebastian's reaction once he comes back and saw all the Christmas decorations. Yet, they didn't voice their fear out loud.

Isabella wanted to have a natural Christmas tree but couldn't as Sebastian's was allergic to pine. She sadly settled for a big artificial one. The maids were also worried about their boss' reactions as they looked at the decorations once they were done helping Isabella. They were hoping that nothing bad happens.

Sebastian returned two days after the completion of the house decorations, causing heightened anticipation among everyone except Isabella, who remained unperturbed.

On that day, Isabella busied herself preparing lunch, showcasing her culinary prowess with her renowned beef lasagna. Eagerly awaiting Sebastian's arrival, she anticipated his reaction to the festively adorned house and the presence of guests.

Boris, the driver, collected Sebastian from the airport around 11 a.m. The journey was tense for Boris, well aware of the storm brewing at home for his boss. Anticipating Sebastian's potential anger directed at his sweet wife, Boris braced himself for what awaited them.

Sebastian and Isabella lack genuine affection for each other. However, Isabella harbors a crush on Sebastian. In contrast, Sebastian remains entangled in feelings for his ex, or so he believed.

Upon arriving home for lunch, a surprising sight awaited Sebastian—a burst of Christmas decorations adorned the front yard. Instantly, memories he believed buried resurfaced, evoking a tumultuous mix of emotions. Emotional and angry, he questioned who dared to transform his house. Convinced his family wouldn't take such liberties after a prior attempt ended badly, he suspected Isabella's hand in the festive display.

Entering the house like an enraged bull, Sebastian encountered additional Christmas decorations, intensifying his anger. Despite the absence of the culprit, kitchen noises guided him to his cheerful family. Matheo's joyful greeting momentarily quelled Sebastian's fury, yet anger lingered. After a family lunch, Sebastian played with Matheo, recognizing the painful reminders of betrayal in the holiday decor. Unable to endure the memories, he abruptly left, heading to his office and notifying his return for New Year.

Renato conveyed this message to the family, leaving Elisabeth saddened, realizing Sebastian hadn't moved on. Isabella, frustrated with her husband's lack of effort for Matheo, was determined to bring him home, yearning for her son to experience the best Christmas, complete with a decorated home and his father's presence during the festive unwrapping of gifts on the 24th. Her resolve to reunite her family remained unyielding.

CHRISTMAS EVE...

Five days had passed since Sebastian's abrupt departure, leaving Matheo in a sullen state. The gloom permeated the entire household, prompting Xander, his uncle, to devise a plan to lift Matheo's spirits—a collaborative venture to build a snowman in the backyard. Seizing this moment, Isabella saw an opportunity to reach out to her estranged husband.

Clad in warm attire, Isabella enlisted Boris's assistance, requesting a ride to Sebastian's penthouse. However, Boris suggested checking his office first, as he often spent his hours there. After a three-hour journey, marred by heavy traffic, they arrived at 'MANCINI INC.'—Isabella's second visit to the imposing building.

Navigating the familiar halls, Isabella made her way to the private elevator, destined for the top floor housing Sebastian's office and the desks of various department heads. The elevator doors opened, revealing a surprising scene—employees toiling away with a palpable sense of gloom. Intrigued, Isabella furrowed her brow and approached one of the somber employees, seeking answers.

"Why are you all here?" Isabella inquired, her anger palpable.

"Working, Ma'am," nervously responded the employee. Isabella nodded, gesturing for him to gather the others near her.

In an instant, fifteen employees encircled her.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you're all doing well. But could someone explain why you're still at work on Christmas Eve?"

A brave employee stepped forward, revealing that their boss—Isabella's husband—had mandated they work tonight and half-day tomorrow. Suppressing her anger, Isabella took a deep breath and calmly instructed them to pack up and go home. Firmly, she added not to return until three days after New Year. Though some wanted to protest, a stern look from Isabella quashed any opposition, and they reluctantly gathered their belongings. In that moment, defying her seemed more daunting than their boss's usual sternness.

As the commotion echoed through his office, Sebastian emerged, finding his petite wife in the midst of an emptied workspace. Puzzled, he questioned the absence of his staff, only to glance behind Isabella and witness a full elevator, filled with people who should be working. Suspicions arose, and he promptly pulled her into his office, demanding, 'What the hell do you think you're doing?'

Before Isabella could respond, he continued, 'This is my office. You have no right to order my employees.'

Attempting to voice her explanation, Isabella was interrupted with, 'What do you think I'm doing?'

Halting him with a raised palm, she conveyed that she wasn't finished. 'It's Christmas Eve, for God's sake. Dinner time is approaching, and I'm pretty sure your staff wanted to go home early. No, no, no... I'm 100% sure they didn't even want to be here today; they wanted to spend time with their families, unlike you.'

Sebastian frowned at her words but chose to listen as she continued, 'I understand you dislike the Christmas period, but that doesn't mean everyone is like you. I also dislike this time... whatever.'

Sebastian contemplated questioning her, but he restrained himself from speaking.

"I also know that I shouldn't have decorated your house and everything, but I'm not sorry for what I did. It was Matheo who wanted to decorate the house, and I fulfilled his wish. He was so happy doing all this. Seeing him cheerful and laughing happily was music to my ears. It replaced the painful memories I previously associated with Christmas. You're not the only one who doesn't like that holiday. But for Matheo, I tried, unlike some people," Isabella scoffed.

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "Matheo also asked me for one more thing for Christmas as a present. He wanted his dad home for Christmas. So, would you please come home to your son?"

Sebastian shook his head negatively and said, "I'm sorry, but I can't. No one understands how painful it is for me. Your dislike for Christmas cannot be compared to mine. So please leave."

As he spoke, Isabella noticed that his eyes were getting teary.

Approaching his desk, she looked into his eyes and whispered, "For sure, your pain cannot be compared to mine. I got divorced that day, and..."

Closing her eyes, she took a long breath and exclaimed sadly, "and I lost my baby. So yes, it is incomparable."

As she uttered those words, tears started to flow uncontrollably down her cheeks. Sebastian was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He zoned out for a few moments, and Isabella seized the occasion to sneak out of the room.

While Isabella was waiting for the elevator, she felt someone back-hugging her. She froze in her place and didn't know what to do. She didn't return the hug; instead, she stood without moving. Moments later, Sebastian released her and turned her around, looked into her eyes, and uttered the following words,

"I'm sorry for your loss. I'm so sorry for making Matheo sad."

HOURS LATER....

It was 10 p.m., and everyone eagerly awaited Isabella to open the presents. They had called her earlier, concerned about dinner. She explained that she had gone to convince Sebastian to come home.

As she entered the living room, a somber expression on her face, they assumed she hadn't succeeded in persuading Sebastian. Little did they know, she was putting on an act. Sebastian was actually outside receiving a call.

Isabella approached Matheo and lovingly kissed his forehead, asking if he had a great day. He nodded but expressed missing his dad. Isabella was about to hug Matheo when Elizabeth let out a shriek. Everyone turned to see her, unable to utter a word, pointing towards the doorframe. There stood Sebastian in all his glory, hands in his pockets.

Sebastian's family was shocked but quickly shifted to joy. His mom, thinking she might be hallucinating, called out his name. Matheo, hearing his dad's name, looked up and saw him near the doorway. Overwhelmed with joy, he jumped from the couch beside Isabella and ran to hug his father. Sebastian could see the radiant happiness on his son's face, realizing that this beautiful moment was made possible by his determined wife.

What make Sebastian change his mind? As he heard that Isabella lost her unborn baby, his thoughts travelled to Matheo. What if he had also lose him that day? What if his ex-fiancée took him away? It was unimaginable. So, he decided to finally moved on. Even if it still hurts, he would do it for his son.

To express his gratitude to his wife, Sebastian, without a second thought, moved closer and tenderly kissed her forehead. The moment his lips touched her skin, a sense of peace enveloped him. However, this tranquil moment was abruptly interrupted by the entrance of his persistent best-friend, Aaron Carter, who gasped loudly, mirroring the reactions of others in the room. Although Isabella felt a twinge of embarrassment, the happiness from her crush's unexpected gesture made her cheeks flush like ripe tomatoes. Desiring a moment to compose herself and calm her racing heart, she excused herself, intending to head to the kitchen. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side. Just as Sebastian bestowed the forehead kiss, Matheo, wriggling from his dad's arms, leaped into Isabella's embrace.

Noticing Matheo's apparent displeasure, Isabella comforted him, and in response, he showered her face with affectionate kisses. It marked the first time Matheo exhibited possessiveness toward her. Fixing his gaze on his dad, Matheo, with a hint of protectiveness in his baby voice, declared, "No kissy my muwmmy." He then frowned and sought refuge in the crook of his mom's neck.

Laughter echoed in the room as everyone enjoyed Matheo's adorable antics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 86 40
Images you can imagine with your crush Hope you like it❀️ Enjoy
6.1K 131 16
I always wanted a mafia husband But all of a sudden I got him He's cold towards me, but I love him Our wedding was magnificent and we loved it We lov...
15.6K 371 30
"π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’" β€’ β€’ β€’ "πΊπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑒𝑝 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝑀𝑒 β„Žπ‘ŽοΏ½...
7.7K 205 31
WARNING: THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE