again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
EPILOGUE

29

1.2K 49 17
By yvneos

chapter twenty-nine

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"they don't love you!"

marco put sungni behind his back, protecting him from the two women in front of them. who suddenly approached them and asked for their names, the kids also said their names and now the two women in front of them are yelling at them.

"they love us!" sungni shouted, holding his tears back.

"if they love you, why did they hide you?" the woman asked, raising her eyebrow.

"poor babies, your parents never loved you. because if they did, they wouldn't hide you from the public." the other woman said and pushed their heads.

"what are you doing?!"

chenle and haechan finally arrived. they were holding four cones of ice cream. the two women were suddenly stunned in their places and suddenly didn’t know what to do.

"why are you hurting our sons?!" chenle asked loudly again.

"oh my god, we're big fans of yours!" they suddenly squealed.

haechan didn’t look amused, he frowned and looked at his son who's now holding his tears back. sungni is now crying loudly that's why chenle immediately carried him.

"what did you do?" haechan asked seriously and faced the girls.

"w-we didn’t do anything..." the girls said and gulped.

"they are lying, dada." marco suddenly spoke. "they told us you guys didn’t love us because if you guys did, you won't hide us from the public."

"what did you guys just fucking said to my son?" haechan asked seriously as he took a step, probably getting mad.

"you're gonna pay for this," chenle said seriously.

haechan wants to hit them right now but he calms himself, even though he already left the industry, he still needs to control himself.

while chenle, he was really not happy about what just happened. he clearly saw how they hit the kid's head and hearing what they just said to them made him want to hurt them. sungni is crying nonstop, he is hugging his dada tightly and doesn't want to let go of him.

"i will sue you all!" chenle shouted, which made the girl's eyes widened.

"chenle, i'm sorry. we really didn’t mean to hurt—"

"what's the commotion up here?" the chinese male asked.

"why sungni and marco crying?" his husband asked.

the girls took the chance to run away but haechan and chenle didn’t care about it, haechan already took a picture of them and it clearly saw their faces.

"le, why are they crying?" renjun asked worriedly.

"dada, do you guys really don’t love us?" sungni suddenly asked, still crying.

the question suddenly made them quiet, renjun and yangyang who just arrived can't still understand what just happened.

"of course we do, bub. don't believe them, okay? daddy and i loved you so much, bub." and he kissed him.

"then why did you guys hide us?"

now, renjun and yangyang finally understand what happened. they assumed that the girls who just ran away were creepy fans who's invading the idol's privacy.

chenle didn’t answer the question, he just hugged his son before they finally decided to go back to the condo where the others are.

"the kids are asleep?" baekhyun asked as chenle and haechan finally came out of the room.

"yeah, they easily fell asleep because they were crying." haechan said.

"now, tell us what happened." mark said seriously. "it's making me anxious."

"these girls," haechan said as he put his phone down where there's a picture flashed on the screen. "we saw them hitting the kid's head, and also based on marco, he said that they told them that we don't love them because we're hiding them from the public."

"ji, sungni was really affected by it. he doesn't want me to let go because he thought i will leave him." chenle said worriedly, holding his tears back. "i don't want to let this pass, i will file a case with them."

"we're really going to file a case, they just hurt our babies!" baekhyun said.

"if i should have known it early, i might not have let those girls run away." renjun said, he's very disappointed.

"let's do it now." jisung said seriously.

"i will just get my car." mark said.

they watched the two of them change the direction of their way, the others also followed and left the condo. the only people left behind are jaemin, renjun, haechan and chenle.

chenle made his way inside the room, there he saw jisung giving sungni a kiss on his forehead, whispering something.

"bub..." chenle called softly.

"hey, bub." jisung said and carefully left the bed.

"please, do everything..." his voice suddenly cracked. "it hurts to see sungni being like that..."

"i will, bub. i will make sure that they will be put in jail and will pay for what they did..." jisung said softly and pressed his lips to chenle. "i'll be back, okay?" he smiled.

chenle smiled at him and let jisung go to get his wallet and other personal stuff before he finally left, chenle's eyes shifted to sungni that was now peacefully sleeping.

it's also been a years, the dream project has already ended and it actually made good sales, renjun and yangyang are finally married, as well as mark and haechan. jeno and jaemin are next while jisung and chenle are already engaged and also getting married.

they didn’t really expect that something would happen today, for the past year of being free to go out, this is the first time that something happened to them and it involved the kids.

seeing his son crying nonstop and not wanting him to let go, chenle would really do everything to give this a justice and will make sure that he will make them pay because of what they did.

"i should have gone with you so i already buried them alive." jaemin said, also disappointed.

"how about me though? i'm already there but i didn’t do anything because i didn’t even know what was happening." renjun said. "if i should have known, i might have peeling them alive right now."

"that's too brutal!" jaemin whined.

"they just hurt our two babies, they deserve that." renjun said sassily.

despite being too occupied as he keeps overthinking, chenle can't help not to laugh while listening to his friends. shotaro and sungchan even arrived as they found out what happened yesterday.

yes, it's also been a day when it happened. the others already came back yet they still need to fix everything that's why they are not here now.

"how did you guys know?" haechan asked curiously.

"it's actually trending right now, the news suddenly pops up as the media sees them entering the police station." shotaro said as he gave his phone to them.

"while the girls also made a live and said that haechan and chenle hurt them, little they didn’t know, they just made the police get them easily." sungchan said.

"and they really tried to make the tables turn?!" renjun asked loudly, sounding annoyed. "let's go to the police station right now, i feel like i want to grab a hair."

many accusations also come up, they still wait to finish everything before they make an announcement about what really happened. and when they did, a lot of people who made accusations or bash them on social media apologized to them.

they didn’t expect that, that really happened. mark and jisung ask for some privacy from their own family, so that they should respect them as normal people.

"i hate people now, daddy."

"yes, some people are bad."

chenle is now watching his son and fiance in the living room while he is inside the kitchen. they just arrived last week here in chenle's house in china. the family decided to go out of town after a month when the incident happened.

he even heard that mark and haechan, together with marco, went to canada and also stayed there for a while. looks like marco is still traumatized because of what happened. he might really have been affected by it a lot.

"that's why my sungni, you should be kind to the people who deserve it." he heard jisung say.

"and to the bad people?" sungni asked.

"kick their ass and push them away." jisung said proudly.

"nah, ignore them, son." chenle joined the conversation as he arrived at the living room, carrying the food.

"we should kick their asses because they are bad people, dada!" sungni said.

"oh, yeah. whatever." and he rolled his eyes, which made them laugh.

***

✎ : this is the last chapter for this story! i feel sad letting go of this story, i didn’t expect that it would have a lot of support and thank you for that. that's all, everyone! until the next story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 143 51
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ | ɴᴀ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
174K 6.2K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...
19.3K 492 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
96.9K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...