N•E•V•E•R

By nickinacpattywack

"Never had a nigga who protects me, Everyday with you is like a blessing. Never had a nigga show me love, ... More

【1】
【2】
【3】
【4】
【5】
【6】
【7】
【8】
【9】
【1】【0】
【1】【1】
【1】【2】
【1】【3】
【1】【4】
【1】【5】
【1】【6】
【1】【7】
【1】【8】
【1】【9】
【2】【0】
【2】【1】
【2】【2】
【2】【3】
【2】【4】
【2】【5】
【2】【6】
【2】【7】
【2】【8】
【2】【9】
【3】【0】
【3】【1】
【3】【3】
【3】【4】
【3】【5】
【3】【6】
【3】【7】
【3】【8】
【3】【9】
【4】【0】
【4】【1】

【3】【2】

1.5K 96 19
By nickinacpattywack

y'all gon luuhhhh this one.

I walked in the building and went straight up to my office. Today not even gonna be one of those days. I'm firing whoever on the spot. I'm not playing today. They be fucking with my money like i'm not really about shit. It's cool.

My assistant came through the door with papers and I looked through them. All the transactions made this month. One of these workers got bold and bought some shit. Trying to run something I didn't put them in charge of. But whoever it is is so damn dumb like I can't track the purchase. This is why it's smart to have someone keep track of everything with contract. I'm smarter than that.

Plus there's cameras all over this shit.

"Who made this purchase Key?"

"Ummm that was Mercy. She said you had her over the collaboration and needed to meet with Ms.K. Mercy even called you."

"She didn't fucking call me. Send her to the waiting room. This bitch finna be without a job."

I fuck her one time and she wanna try and be first lady. There's only one and we not even fucking around right now. That don't mean her spot will be filled cause she'll be right back in it.

Key left out while I leaned back in my chair and went to my messages. Amora sent so many voice messages and emojis. Onika must be sleep or something cause no way.

"Dada I wan see you!"

"Dada can you hea me?" Sounding like her mother. That damn accent is insane. I always thought my kids would be from Houston like me, but having a New York baby is just such a flip.

"Dada, Mommy slweeping again."

"I bored Dada." She's one, how she know about being bored? Bad ass be learning too damn fast for me.

"What you doing mama?" I sent one back and she sent emojis.

"Ummmm. I watch tv in Mommy room."

"Where's Mommy?"

"Slweeping Dada. You bring chicken nuggets and toy pease?"

"Dada is working right now baby. I can't come today."

"Pease Dada!"

Who taught her to send voice messages? That's what baffles me. She'll sit there watching them do it and then she'll catch on. We have to watch what we say and do around her ass.

"I promise i'll come when i'm finished working okay? I love you and i'll call you later big girl."

"Luv you Dada."

"Bye Dada."

I clicked off the messages and went to the door. Mercy was sitting in one of the chairs with a fucking trench coat on. She looked over at me and I gestured for her to come in. I'm not on no funny shit today, she's losing her job. Looking like she finna dance for me and shit. Nothing of the sort is happening.

"Sit down."

"You need me to do something?"

"Nothing besides sit the fuck down and explain to me why you think making moves for my company is smart....Without my knowledge."

She smiled big and sat highly in the chair. All that is gonna be crushed when she find out she cost me money and won't have a job. Dumb ass. Smiling all big.

"Well....I felt like it was a smart thing to do. They were offering something amazing and I just couldn't miss out on it when I had a great connection."

I chuckled and sat back down in my chair. Staring at her with a blank face. She just don't know. Lord help her.

"That great connection cost me $500,000."

Her face fell and she slumped down a bit. Thought so.

"Go clean out your area and get out my building Mercy."

"But- I thought you liked me....Beyoncé don't fire me. I can make it up to you."

"You can't make up $500,000 to me with sex. I don't pay for that shit. Unless you giving me my money back in my hands, it don't matter. I want you out of my building."

"You can't fire me."

"And why is that?"

"You don't want wifey to get that video do you? The way you fucked me on this desk."

"Send it, it won't change shit. I fucked you long ago Mercy. She's been here since then and will be able to see that the office is completely different. Use your head and get out before it be sent to your mothers porch."

I sighed and hit the buzzer for Key to come get her ass. Truth is, Onika has never been here. That's just something to tell her so she can get the fuck out my face. And my office hasn't been moved around in a minute. If she was smart, she would know I was lying.

Mercy been working here for a minute and she know damn well she's never seen Onika here. This just goes to show that some bitches only want one thing and don't use their brain. I only fucked her once....

"You just like everyone else. If it got a dick, it ain't shit." She stood up and stormed out. I chuckled at her saying and started going through the papers again. Just to make sure there isn't anymore information I didn't make happen.

Luckily for them, there wasn't.

I stayed there for a few hours and worked. It's been a minute since i've been here so I need to get some time in here. Just so they won't forget that they have a fucking boss. I think that's the problem, I don't be here enough. They get comfortable.

My phone went off for the thousandth time and I finally opened it. Amora was sending messages again. Damn man.

"Dada you come?"

"Daadaaa. I wan see you!"

I sighed and cut my work short. Filling out a few more things before shutting the shit down. Key came in after that and I let her know I was leaving. Amora isn't gonna be patient at all so i'm just gonna leave now before she take over my phone.

"Dada is coming baby."

"Huwwyy!"

"Ok, i'm gonna get your food first."

"Tank you."

I shook my head and stepped off the elevator heading to my car. Now I need to 'huwy' as she would say. The McDonalds line was curved around the building and I groaned. What the fuck!!!!!! Whatever for Amora right?

She started calling me and I answered quickly.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Dada! You come?"

"I'm getting your food."

"Tay!" She hung up and I chuckled while pulling up to order.

Once I got her food, I still had to drive across the way to Onikas house. It was traffic on top of a wreck on the freeway so I was literally sitting still. I hate that shit.

Onikas contact flashed on the screen and I answered from the car.

"Hello?"

"Beyoncé where are you?" She sounded half sleep so it confused me. I'm not even close.

"I'm on the freeway. It's a wreck and bad ass traffic."

"Hear that Mor? Your Dada is on the way mama."

I knew it had to be for her. She in there bothering Onika because i'm not coming fast enough. Amora so used to me coming straight there when I say I am. But this traffic is fucking it up.

"But Dada no come Mommy. Her not hea."

"She's on her way Amora. I promise you she is. Please stop shaking me." Onika whined and I shook my head. She always act like she soooo tired. The oldest are at school so my baby don't have anything else to do. It's still kind of early too.

"Amora leave Mommy alone. I'm on my way big girl. Just wait okay?"

"Noooo Dada. I do dat alweady." She's about to cry. Omg. Now Onika is gonna get irritated with me because Amora is crying for me. I go through so much with these girls. "Dada come!"

"I'm coming Amora."

"Huwwyyy!" She started crying and I laid my head back against the seat. Fucking hell. It's nothing wrong with her, she just bored and don't know what to do. If Onika was awake, she wouldn't even be doing all this. But because Nic is trying to sleep, she wanna bother everybody. I'm sure she done sent voice messages to everybody in her iPad. "I wan Dada, Mommy."

"She's on her way mama. Give Mommy kisses.....Hey, stop it and give me kisses. I just said she's on her way, love. We can't rush."

I heard sniffling and knew she gave in to giving Onika her kisses. Hopefully that calms her down for a little bit because this traffic is ridiculous. I'm about to cry my damn self.

They stayed on the phone while I sat there. I listened to them talk to each other and Nic kept her calm. All it takes is for Onika to be quiet and hushed with her. Just holding her to her chest and talking softly.

"Apples or bananas?"

"Nanas."

"Mmm. iPad or tv?"

"Uhhh. I wike iPad."

"I bet you do big girl."

"Mommy whea my binky?"

"Where you last have it love?"

"Right hea."

"Ok. Look around the bed."

I heard movement and mentally cheered as traffic started to move. They moved the wreck so there was no hold up anymore.

"I'm about to exit Nic."

"Ok."

"Have the damn door open already."

She's hung up and I mumbled under my breath. The shit better be open. I'm not trynna sit outside until she realize i'm out there. I took the quick exit and pulled into her driveway. Of course she didn't have the door unlocked already. I had to ring the doorbell several damn times until she came down with Amora.

"Sorry."

"Mmhm." I followed her upstairs and she sat Amora down. All that on the phone and she acting like i'm not even here right now. "Big girl."

"Dada mad." She folded her arms and turned away from me. So she call herself mad because I took too long....Onika all over again. "I not talk to you."

"You can't even talk right so it don't matter."

"I do!"

"No you don't."

"Shullup!"

My eyes widened and Onika grabbed her face.

"You don't say that. Understand me?"

Amora started crying and laid on Onikas shoulder. I didn't even know she was mad for real. Aww my baby. Now I feel bad because she's in trouble. Onika made her sit back up and wiped her face.

"That's not a good word and you don't say that to your Dada. If I hear you say it again, i'm gonna pop your butt. Got it?"

"Ma'am."

She doesn't say yes ma'am all the way yet. It's just ma'am for now. I picked her up and sat on the other side of the bed. Opening her food and taking the binky out her mouth. She took my hat off and put it on her head like she could fit it. Small head ass.

"Don't make a mess in my bed."

"I'm grown."

"And that says a lot." She mumbled and rolled over so her back was to us. I had to feed Amora and watch whatever the hell she's watching. Annoying ass shows. At least it's not Cocomelon. Amora hates that and baby shark, it's crazy.

After she ate, I helped her drink her milk and brushed her teeth. She laid on my chest with her thumb in her mouth this time and I sat the binky on the dresser so it wouldn't be lost. She'll try to throw a fit over that.

I laid back in the bed after taking my shoes off. Amora wanted to hold my neck so I moved to my side facing Onika. She always being funny. Why would she put her back to us? I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her on her back. She groaned while shrugging me of and I hooked under her arms, turning her toward me. Her eyes opened because I was really moving her ass. I made her wrap around me and Amora and pulled her in more by her waist. Making sure she couldn't move away from us.

Amora little ass was just stuck to me and knocked out. That damn fast.

"Bey you're doing too much."

"No i'm not. Quit moving."

"I don't wanna touch you." She mumbled without even moving away. Just wanna hear herself talk shit. I kissed Mor's forehead before Onikas and squeezed her waist. "Ouch Bey. Stop before I move off you."

"Hold up. I'll be right back." I unhooked her and got up. I'm about to put this big overgrown baby in her bed. This can be the time I talk to a Onika. I'm tired of feeling this way. "Shh mama." I pecked Amoras lips and she stopped moving. My baby got a big girl bed now.

I want back to Nic and she was curled in a ball sleep. This why her kids go to sleep so fast. Wasn't even gone two minutes.

"Onika." I started moving her body so she was wrapped around me again. Her small self make it so easy cause she don't even protest.

"Mm?"

"Wake up so we can talk."

"Mm?" She scrunched her face and I gave her waist a squeeze. I'm taking advantage of this moment because there's no telling when she'll let me touch her like this again. I got her so close to me, there's not a lick of space between us. "What are we talking about?"

"What happened....I wanna know how you felt and I also wanna apologize. So open your eyes and look at me."

She fluttered her eyes open before stretching. I still didn't let her go though. Her arms around my neck never left either. Imma make her kiss me too.

"I'm looking at you." She rasped while staring in my face. I wanted to laugh so bad because she still waking up. So I waited a few minutes while she just looked at me. Then she started blinking and looking around; that's how I know she's up completely.

"I'm sorry....Putting my hands on you like that isn't what I wanted to do okay? I didn't even realize I did that much until I got home and thought about it. Slapping you wasn't supposed to knock you down and pulling your shirt wasn't supposed to make it rip. Alright mama? I apologize deeply."

"I'm over that...You've put your hands on me before so that's nothing new....But you fucked me and left. That's what hurt me more than anything. You've never done that before and if you did, you made sure I was clean and tucked in the bed. Beyoncé you kept calling me a hoe and made me feel like one in the end. I hated that. Especially because I love you so much and to be treated like trash made me feel like I was the only one in love....Do you even still love me?"

"Of course I love you...I wouldn't be here trying to apologize if I didn't. I'm missing you so bad and I been wanting to do this, but you had me blocked."

She sighed while looking down before looking back at me. I can really see that I hurt her with that. That's not even what I intended to do.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." I pecked her lips. "I'm sorry for making you feel like that." Peck. "And i'm so so sorry for making you think I don't love you. I love you more than myself."

"I love you too Bey....And I know I was wrong too, that's why I didn't make it big deal." She whispered and we just stared at each other. I licked my lips before leaning in and capturing hers. It was just a sweet kiss at first, but she pushed against me while raising a leg. So close that I could feel her private part on my leg. Her little shorts are thin as hell. That leg locked around my waist and I grabbed her butt.

I pushed against her more and she groaned in my mouth. Her arms locked around my neck so I can't even move. Not that I want to. I'll stay like this all day if she let me. I moved down to her neck and kissed her softly, sucking gently. Leaving small little hickeys. Imma always do that cause my shit better.

My hands slid in her shorts and I pushed her butt so she was against me more than possible. I want feel it all. She moved one hand and stuck it between us. Grabbing my dick inside my pants and stroking slow. I grunted against her chest as she pulled me out. I slowly slid her shorts to the side and rubbed through her folds. Spreading her wetness around her clit.

We stayed pleasuring each other until I was rock solid hard and she was dripping down her other leg. That's when I pulled away from her chest and pecked all the way back to her lips. Taking the bottom one in my mouth and sucking it. She stuck me at her entrance and teased by swiping it against her slit a few times. I just know precum leaking.

She pushed my head up and went to my neck. Sucking and biting as she slid it in. I stroked slow and felt her breath hitch against my neck. My hand went back to her butt and I smacked it over and over while hitting deep.

A moan left her mouth as she pulled away from my skin and threw her head back. I lifted her small shirt and put a nipple in my mouth. Rubbing up and down her back. Her leg stiffened out and I grabbed it, putting it over my shoulder and pushing in all the way. She whimpered while her body tried to move away and I hit her with deep strokes.

This feel like lovemaking. It's been a minute since we've actually done it slow and steady.

I made her kiss me again and she was moaning and grunting in my mouth. Her hand went under my jaw and she gently held it so my head would stay up.

"Fuck....I love you." She couldn't kiss due to her moaning and I turned us to missionary. The best lovemaking position. I pushed her thighs down, stroking slowly and hard so her eyes rolled back. "Mmmhmm. Baby, right there. Shit." She gasped and I felt her cum. I pulled out watching it ooze before going down. Sticking my tongue inside her and rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Oh my goddddd." Her back arched deep while I helped her ride out her release.

Once her breathing slowed down, I slid back in and hit her with deep strokes again. Making sure to look in her eyes as I touched her spot over and over. My love gon show through this. She kept trying to make me kiss her so she wouldn't have to look at me, but I would peck her lips and come back up.

"Look at me."

"Mmph, I can't."

"Look at me Onika." I whispered and she opened her eyes again. She's about to squirt. Her hand went to stomach as I pushed all the way in, releasing my load inside. Her body relaxed a bit from the feeling and soon her legs got to shaking. My seed was planted already, so I pulled out and watched her orgasm take over. Her eyes rolled back and she kept whimpering while her body jumped. "I love you." I pecked her lips a few times before kissing down her body.

She was knocked out by time I made it back up and I chuckled. Getting out the bed to run some hot bath water. I made sure her good stuff was inside and got her silk pajamas out.

Once it was ready, I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. Taking her shorts and shirt all the way off before sitting her inside. I got undressed myself and sat behind her. Kissing the side of her face as she slept on my chest.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.9K 46
"you're my endorphin, bae. you make me feel good." She told me with all the sincerity and love inside of her heart, I could see it in her eyes. I smi...
169K 7.6K 34
Beynika
18.9K 841 18
Read it and see besties🤍 (Slow updates)
294K 11.8K 30
g!p