I, GENEVIÉVE, dustin henderso...

Bởi elizaslavender

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ "𝑰, 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆́𝒗𝒆." in which, geneviéve harrington has a thing for her best friend... Xem Thêm

𝑰, 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬́𝑽𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 1 | 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 1
𝙞. 𝙖𝙫 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗.
𝙞𝙞. 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨.
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮.
𝙞𝙫. 𝙨𝙤𝙨, '𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚'.
𝙫. 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?
𝙫𝙞. 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.
𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 2 | 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 2
𝙞. 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠.
𝙞𝙞. 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠.
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙞𝙫. 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧.
𝙫. 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙨?
𝙫𝙞. 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡.
𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. (𝙥𝙩 𝙄)
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. (𝙥𝙩 𝙄𝙄)
𝙞𝙭. "𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩."
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 3 | 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 3
𝙞. 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.
𝙞𝙞. 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.
𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡.
𝙞𝙫. 𝙢𝙖𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.
𝙫. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙡.
𝙫𝙞. "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!"
𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡.
𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 4 | 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 4
𝙞. 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩.

𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. "𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮."

149 5 1
Bởi elizaslavender

🌸

Geneviéve sat by El, talking to her while the boy spoke by themselves. El was regaining her energy and Geneviéve wanted to know more about where she came from.

"Hey El, I don't know if you do want to talk, but, could you tell me more of where you came from. I know you told me what the Upside Down was like, but I don't think you're telling everything." Geneviéve looked to the girl beside her, and El looked up to the girl.

"..Big place. Guards." El tried to think of words but her vocabulary wasn't that large, so even the word 'guard' was huge for her, so far.

"Like a laboratory? Where they like, test your powers?" El got confused by her first sentence, then when she finished her second sentence, she nodded, hesitantly but softly.

"So..do they have other kids there?" Geneviéve asked. If they were trying to find other El, then that must mean if they lost another then they would blow the whole world up and search every continent at least.

El nodded once again. She thought for a second, why couldn't she just draw it out? El pointed to Geneviéve's bag.

"What? Do you need something inside?" Geneviéve took her bag from behind her, and let the girl in front of her go through it.

El landed on a pencil and sketchbook in the bag, pulled it out and flipped through the pages, finally finding a blank page and scribbling what she could think of. She wasn't as artistic, but she could draw stick figures and other things.

Geneviéve watched the girl, and soon after a few minutes or so, she was done. El handed the girl the sketchbook and pencil. Geneviéve looked at every little detail. There was a stick figure beside a bigger one, looking like he had a suit on. Then there was a rainbow and other little toys, three at most, and two kids playing in the background. And then there was a cat, which was drawn pretty good, and a Coke-A-Cola tin-can, next to the cat.

"Is the cat and Cola can things you've experimented on?" Geneviéve asked, her face emotionless but very confused on what those things meant.

El looked at her weirdly.

"Experiment. It means to test. So for example you tested your powers on the cat and Cola." Geneviéve spoke.

"Oh." El said. She wasn't confused anymore but understood now. She learned that the place she stayed in was a 'Laboratory' and she 'experimented' on different things.

"And who's that?" Geneviéve looked over to the big figure and just stared. El had said just the word 'papa' and nothing more.

"Is that all?" Geneviéve asked, trying to put pieces together on where this lab and who papa might be. El nodded, and soon they heard the boys talking about El.

"Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike yelled to the walking Dustin.

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding." Dustin yelled back, "I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit."

"Are you serious?" Mike flung his hands and arms up, in a defeated way.

"El needs to be recharged!"

Everyone soon started walking with him, Geneviéve running to catch up with him.

🌸

Geneviéve was looking through the hallways, being a lookout. Plus she just wanted to go to her locker because she forgot something. She was actually one of the only people with a decorated locker. She had small pink flowered wallpaper designed for lockers, and magnets and pictures inside. Most of the pictures were with Dustin, and the rest were with the party.

She closed her locker after getting the book she forgot, looking up while walking away. As she was going around to check the hallways, she noticed cars driving outside and car doors closing. Geneviéve didn't know what was going on. Maybe they had gotten back? Or was it something else? Geneviéve ran fast like her life depended on it, through the hallways, to the cafeteria.

"What's going on?" Geneviéve asked, Mike coming in right behind her.

"Guys, guys! They found us!"

🌸

"How did they find us?" They all ran down a small set of stairs.

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym." Lucas turned to look at Dustin to answer his question.

"Lando."

"This is like the worst possible time but I'm really fucking hungry and have a headache." Geneviéve whisper yelled at them.

As she said that, agents came in through the doors they were about to leave to. They turned so quick while Mike yelled for them to go.

When they were going back the way they went, there were more agents coming out from that side, giving them only one other option to go through. As they ran to the left, they were cut short of their last option to get out.

A lady with multiple other agents we're coming from the left side. The older lady pulled out a gun making sure they wouldn't get away, as the party looked around. El stared at the woman as Geneviéve stared at her. El was getting ready to use her powers. The other boys turned to look.

Suddenly, all of the agents and the older lady had blood coming out of their eyes. Till they dropped dead in under a matter of seconds.

El dropped to the ground, her energy cut short for her.

"El, are you okay?" Mike asked, clearly she didn't look okay.

"El?" Mike yelled, "something's wrong."

"She's just drained." Dustin told him.

"El!"

🌸

"She's barely breathing."

"We gotta go."

"We can't just leave her here!"

"Leave her!"

They all looked up to the man, Geneviéve's mind flooding with thoughts.

"Step away from the child." The older man spoke.

"No! You want her, you have to kill us first." Mike yelled.

"That's right!"

"Eat shit!"

"Fuck off!"

Men came up behind the girl and the boys, picking them up to keep them from running. The party screamed, "No!" over and over again trying to get out of the arms.

The older man went down to pick up El just laying on the ground, her being awake but almost falling into a sleep, and trying to keep herself from crying.

"Eleven! Eleven, can you hear me?" The old man said. It soon hit Geneviéve that, that was the man that El was referring to. At least she thought it was, until El said something that confirmed her suspicions.

"Eleven!" The old man said again.

"Papa?" El spoke. Geneviéves eyes had widened and she let out a breath she on her own didn't know she was holding and not moving to get out of the workers arms as she was before.

"Yes, yes, it's your papa." He had a small smile follow onto his face.

"Get off of her you creep!" Geneviéve had yelled at 'papa'. The man ignored her.

"Hello! Can't you hear what I just said? Get off of her!" The old man then looked over, not giving her an angry look but a look of curiosity, but let it pass as he soon looked back to El.

"Get off me!" Mike had yelled.

"I'm here now." El had looked over to the party seeing them trying fighting the workers off but failing.

"Let her go! Let her go, you bastard!"

"Shh, shh, you're sick." Geneviéve knew that El was most definitely not sick. Everyone knew that.

As the talking went on for a few a more seconds, El was now saying 'bad' and 'Mike.' Then as she was taking the old man's hands off her face, the lights started flickering.

Everyone soon stopped moving.

"Blood." Mike stated.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"Blood." Mike repeated once more.

If Geneviéve had told you how far her fear was and how close her realization was, she could say fear, zero, realization, one.

"Demogorgan." Dustin had a scared look throughout his face, and looking like he was seriously about to cry if he could.

Right after, the demogorgon that was in the wall busting its way out into the hallway soon yelled, now standing up tall.

The men let go of the party, taking their guns and shooting at the demogorgon.

"Go! Go! Go!" Mike yelled going down to pick up El. The rest of the party joined in to help pick her up and take her to a classroom.

Dustin had been carrying her while Geneviéve was right at his side, helping him and keeping calm while not even speaking.

They soon went into a classroom, going around the help Dustin after him asking for help to set her down on the table.

As Mike and El talked for about a minute, Geneviéve talked to Lucas and Dustin.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" Geneviéve asked them.

"Gen, what do you think we can do, huh? It's not like we can board up things to the door and not expect it to push through or even smash all the hard work we put up to the door." Lucas replied.

"Listen, smart ass, I'm scared and most definitely so are you, and if we don't do at least something, then we might as well say goodbye to whatever may happen in the future." She replied in one breath taking a shock to herself.

"She's right, we have a few things that we can at least try." Dustin had turned to look at Lucas now. "If it doesn't work then goodbye to everyone and everything. But at least we would die doing something."

"Okay we really need to stop saying something, it's messing with my brain and my head hurts even worse than it did earlier." Geneviéve spoke, putting a hand to her head.

A loud yell from the demogorgon came from outside with the fighting still there, but they wondered how long it would be till it stopped and came to get them instead.

A couple of seconds later, the shooting stopped.

"Is, is it dead?" Dustin stuttered. They were all looking at the door just waiting for an answer.

The door flew down onto the ground with the demogorgon on it, well and alive.

Mike had said his collection of 'go's and ran to a table beside them, while Geneviéve stayed beside El, watching the boys but mainly El. As the boys had been yelling, the demogorgon had growled at least one time and finally they had their stuff ready to go.

As they kept shooting at it, it kept growling and walking towards them. As Lucas shot his third or fourth rock, the demogorgon was sent back into the middle of the chalkboard and let out a whine.

They stepped back a few steps only to see El now waking in front of them.

"Eleven stop-" Mike was sent back into the cabinets as Eleven used her powers on him.

As El walked up to the monster in front of them, Geneviéve watched her. She didn't look afraid at all. At least from her emotions she didn't. El looked mad, angered by the monster instead.

They all watched the girl as she turned her head around to look at them, she softened her face as she now looked sad. El turned her face around, putting her hand up and started using her powers. Her screams mixed with the monster, and the party all put their hands over their ears.

All but Geneviéve.

She watched as the monster dissiparated with El. Geneviéve couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by her emotions. For ths first time in forever, she let a tear slide down her cold face. Geneviéve couldn't believe it. One of her new profound bestfriends was gone.

The boys looked up and stared with Geneviéve as ashes fell to the ground. The chalkboard was now looking burnt and destroyed.

"El? El?" Mike yelled. They all walked over to the scene that just happened, as they all yelled out her name. Geneviéve just hugged Dustin, as she cried silently.

"El, where are you? Eleven! El?" Mike yelled.

🌸

Geneviéve sat in an ambulance, while the party sat in others.

She couldn't believe what had happened, she had been answering questions but finally they were finally they were done with her and left her be.

Steve had even shown up which surprised her, and he looked like he had a pretty bad time in the last few hours as well. Geneviéve had seen him coming and she hoped off from where she was sitting, and ran like her life depended on it.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry. I love you so much." Geneviéve sobbed into him, letting her crystal be heard from miles away.

Steve was confused at what she was sorry for, but soon realized after a minute what she meant.

"I'm sorry too. What happened that night, shouldn't have happened. I know I caused you lots of stress and I love you so much. You keep me in line sis. Always remember that." Steve had now picked her up and held her while she was still crying and hugging him.

Sure maybe Steve was a bit of an asshole sometimes. But in times like this, he had his moments of being a nice big brother. At least Geneviéve thought so.

🌸

The party, Steve, Nancy, Mike's parents, and Hopper had been waiting in the hospital lobby for a while, waiting for Will to wake up.

Geneviéve sat by Dustin, reading a book to get her mind off of things. One thing she loved about books was that they would help her focus into a different world. Having problems? read a book. Had a bad day? Read a book. Anything else? Read. A. Book.

Dustin had fallen asleep on Lucas's head, but he held his hand steady in Geneviéves hand. Geneviéve didn't dare to take it away either. Mike was the other one awake out of the party waiting with everyone else.

"What are you reading?" Mike broke the silence by asking her.

"Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask." She replied, looking over to him.

"What's it about?" Mike picked at his fingers a bit impatient due to the fact Will hadn't woke up yet.

"Well, this girl named Carly Beth is always getting scared by her peers and Halloween is coming up, so she wants to find a Halloween costume but the one her mom made for her was a chicken costume, and well, she really doesn't like the idea of having to be a chicken considering that what people like to call her. So she goes into this mask store and these masks are like really, really, realistic and she looks around and there's this man that's telling her she shouldn't be in there because he's closing soon. So he let's her choose something fast because he has to answer a phone call.

"As the man's doing that, Carly Beth finds this back room and goes inside when in reality she knows she probably shouldn't. When she goes inside she finds these masks that look a lot more realistic than the ones in the store. As she looks at the masks, the man finds her and she's trying to get the man to sell her one of the masks that caught her eye. When he tells her no they get into an argument and when she runs out of the store, she steals this green goblin like mask. That's all I've gotten to so far, so I'm going to read more and I'll tell you how it ends later."

"Are you sure you should be reading something like that?" Hopper turned in.

"Everytime she picks up a horror book I try to stop her, but she insists that she won't get scared, and she hasn't yet, so I just let her get them. Our parents say that she also shouldn't read them, but yet again our parents aren't home that much to argue with her about getting them." Steve stepped in.

"For both of your guys information, books are good for the mind and soul, so to make it more interesting, I like to get horror books because they show different types of creativity and ideas. Every horror book is something different but they all have one thing in common and that's the the level of how scared can you get from just reading a page. So yeah, I'm going to keep reading them, and if I do get scared, then it's going as one of my top 10 horror books."

Everyone stayed silent. No words were spoke for about an hour, because then after, Will was finally awake.

The party all ran into the hospital room, yelling Wills name, while Joyce was telling them to be careful. Even Jonathan stepped in saying, "Go easy on him."

They all gave Will a hug, and Lucas said, "You won't believe what happened when you were gone, man."

"It was mental."

"You had a funeral."

"Jennifer Hayes was crying."

"And Troy peed himself."

"What?"

"In front of the whole school!"

"Yes!"

Will coughed, which made their smiles fade a bit.

"It got me. The Demogorgon." Will stated sadly.

"We know."

"Its okay. It's dead. We made a new friend." Mike told him.

"She was the one that stopped it. She saved us." Geneviéve felt like crying again. Her throat was dry and cracked a bit when she spoke.

"But she's gone now." Mike continued for her.

"Her names Eleven." Dustin told Will. He still hadn't let go of Geneviéves hand.

"Like the number?"

As the boys rambled on Geneviéve had zoned out from what they were talking about, and took in the moment they were having.

This was her family, other than Steve of course, but if you asked her who her family was, it would always be the same people. Steve, Mike, Lucas, Will, a new family member El, and Dustin.

Always and forever Dustin. No matter what. Through thick and thin, it would always be Dustin.

🌸

A month later they were back in the basement doing what they loved the most, playing D&D.

"Something is coming. Something angry. Hungry for your blood. It's almost here." Mike monologued.

"What is it?" Will instantly asked.

"It's the thessalhydra, I'm telling you." Dustin spoke.

"It's not the thessalhydra." Lucas argued.

"I'm telling you it's the thessalhydra." And as Dustin said those words Mike laid down the thessalhydra, while saying it.

"Damn it." Dustin was pissed.

"It roars in anger! Will, your action!"

"What should I do?"

"Fireball him!" Lucas yelled.

Will looked over to Dustin.

"Fireball the son of a bitch." Dustin said after he thought for about five seconds.

Will looked over to Geneviéve for one last confirmation on what he should do.

"Fireball."

Will then took the dice in his hand, shook them, and let it go.

"Fourteen!"

They all cheered.

"Direct hit. Will the Wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra. I'm makes a painful," Mike got up to make a screeching noise, "and then... it crumbles to the ground. Its clawed hand reaches for you one last time and, and, and...and..." Mike imates it dying.

They had been out of their seats watching Mike, so it was easier to hug everyone and cheer.

"Lucas cuts off its seven heads, and Dustin places them into his bag of holding. You carry them out of the dungeon victorious, while Gen picks up the lost armor and the wooden box of darkness, and you present them to King Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service."

"Woah. Woah, woah, woah, woah, that's not it, is it?" Dustin argued.

"No, there's a medal ceremony-"

"Oh, a medal ceremony? What are you talking about?"

"And-"

"The campaign was way too short."

"Yeah!"

"It was ten hours!" Geneviéve and Mike yelled out.

"But it doesn't make any sense!"

"It makes sense."

"Uh, no, what about the lost night?"

"And the proud princess?"

"What ever happened to that goblin dude?"

"And those weird flowers in the cave?"

"I don't know , it's-" Mike was cut off by Jonathan coming in.

Will had to leave which was unfortunate, but Geneviéve was glad she got to spend time with him.

While Dustin and Lucas played around, Geneviéve noticed Mike looking at El's little bed.

"I've been having dreams about her lately. About the future as well. They scare me a bit, but I think Els going to be okay," Geneviéve told him in a whisper.

Mike turned his head softly to her.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I, Geneviéve, swear that shes going to be okay."

𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨!
word count: 3433.
YALL. WHAT IN THE WORLD.
ITS BEEN FOREVER
IM SO SORRY.
IM SURPRISED I EVEN FINISHED...
SO SEASON 1 IS OFFICALLY OVER! YK WHAT THAT MEANS... S2!!!!!! AKA MY FAV SEASON.
I ALSO CANY WAIY TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A NEW CHARACTER🤭 YOURE GOING TO LOVE HER OMG
OK BYE BYE LOVE YOU<3333
Also vote and comment babes.. I see yall viewing my story.. 🤨
And the scene of steve and gen made me cry while writing it no doubt abt that frfr.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5M 60.9K 80
••••• "Don't don't you want me? / You know I can't believe it when you say that you don't need me" ••••• "This might be the stupidest thing I've ever...
4.5K 161 24
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
4.4K 195 24
"It was only one thing. Only one little thing that happened to make me fall in love with you. One simple thing, and I don't understand how that's pos...
25K 326 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...