All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋23.Betrayal🦋

1K 62 27
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

(OMG! This story is number one in #onenightstand. Thank you for 18.5k+ reads and nearly 900 votes❤️❤️ If you guys like my story please follow me to show your love❣️❣️ And here we go.)

Enough is enough!

Every single day Pete is given a big lecture by the professor living in his house.

Being attacked by a drunken jerk on the same day a person was killed caused this mess to happen.

Vegas has become mindful of all the actions Pete does.

Where are you going? With whom are you going? When will you return? For what you are going outside?

are the constant questions Pete hears whenever he decides to go out.

What will happen if Pete starts to ask questions in the same way?

This went too far when he sent a bodyguard along with Pete to the college. And at home, he acts as a bodyguard himself.

But why? Who is gonna attack him? That too in their house where 20 bodyguards and 30 servants are always at work.

He knew Vegas does this all because he cares for him. But sometimes overprotection also gives us a headache.

The feeling of sneaking out without Vegas' knowledge was growing in him. And today the urge completely overtook him when Vegas announced,

Pete, I have to say something.

What?

Replied Pete with an "I don't care" tone.

I have to meet a friend. So I am going out.

Really?!

Soon his voice turned into excitement. This gives him chance to work out his plan.

What are you excited about? Should I buy dinner for you when I return?

No no. I will cook and eat.

Are you sure? Ok, but if you change your mind and want to have dinner out make sure you bring Nop with you

Ok

Sleep early Pete. Don't wait for me. I may return late.

Why? Are you going to drink?

Of course not. But I am going to meet him after a long time. So we have a lot to catch up.

Ok. Take your own time.

Haha.....right time to implement my plan😈😈

After some time, Pete made sure that Vegas' car left. He opened his balcony's glass door. He made a rope on his own by tying the bedsheets together. And he climbed down.

Luckily no one was present in the garden when he got down.

Next, he sneaked to the compound wall and climbed up using all his strength. Usually climbing a six feet wall is not difficult for Pete. But as his ass is already sore because of the morning activity they did in the bathroom, he struggled a little to climb.

I must be a born captive.

Pete thought to himself how he was doing this all just to eat his favorite pork curry in his own company without someone standing next to him with a gun which in turn will grab everyone's attention.

Pete wanted to call Porsche. But he knew calling him is like welcoming the trouble inside his house. So strictly NO.

It is better to be alone.

He wore his headphones and was listening to play  Unholy by Sam smith.

He hummed the song

Mommy doesn't know....daddy is getting hot....at the body shop.....doing something unholy....

He started to walk the alley where his favorite pork curry is available. Don't know why the street which will be usually crowded is quite quiet now.

Oh right! How can I forget that today is the Fifa world cup finals? Sure everyone will be at the home watching the match. But it's alright. I can order as many bowls of pork curry for me.

As he reached the shop, his eyes flooded with tears. The shop was closed.

Is the shop owner also wanted to watch the match? Why is fate playing with me? What did I do wrong in my previous life? All I wanted is to eat some pork curry.

He was sitting and crying in front of the shop while four or five people in the street walked watching the crying baby.

Pete....what are you doing here?

Pete slowly lifted his head to see who is calling his name.

PC...

Get up Pete

Why are you crying like this? Did that bastard Theerapanyakul do something to you? Where is he? Tell me. I will make him regret being born.

Phi...I am crying not because of Vegas. He takes care of me like I am a Disney princess.

Then who made you cry like this?

This...this shop owner

What?! How?

I haven't eaten my favorite pork curry for many days. Today I was damm sure I will have it. But this shop owner betrayed me. He didn't open the shop.

Pete started crying again. But Cal was laughing at how cute Pete was.

Come with me.

Where?

I will cook it for you.

Cook? It's ok phi. I don't want to trouble you. I will go home and eat.

Pete, I live here. So it won't take much time. Come with me.

As he was already hungry and it was also a long time since he tasted Cal's pork curry, he went with him.

___________________________________

Pete, I can drop you

It's ok Phi. I can go by myself.

But...

Phi, I want to have a walk to digest the food I ate.

ok ok

Pete left Cal's house. He can ask Cal's help to reach home soon. But he already knows he is going to get scolded for being late. And if a man drops him home, sure his asshole will be swollen because of constant fucking.

I am already late, so why can't I enjoy some more food on my way back home?

So he started walking.

Aiii....cotton candy!

He rushed towards the cotton candy shop. That shop was at the end of the street, next to a hotel.

That hotel looked so secluded from the view that no one will notice that there is a hotel at one look.

Do humans visit this hotel? Looks like the best place for prostitution.

Pete thought to himself seeing the hotel at the same time as eating the candy. But it was interrupted when he heard a car tire screeching sound.

He wanted to move but his instinct told him to wait and watch. But the scene that took place his heart.

He saw a person getting out of the car with a girl. He got inside the hotel.

Pete felt numb. His heart was beating fast for an unknown reason. He wanted to go back home but his legs did the opposite. He got inside the hotel slowly following that person without their knowledge.

When that couple reached the third-floor last room, that person slammed the girl to the door and started kissing her roughly. Pete can feel the sexual tension emitted from them both.

But what he can do when the person who is going to enjoy a wonderful night in the bed with the girl is his man, Vegas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.2K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
35.4K 850 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
109K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
147K 5.8K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...