A Devil Named Aidan ✓

By MaFIABooks

When Charlie Leandra's football team fails season after season, her coach decides it's time to bring in one o... More

WELCOME
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
EPILOGUE

Chapter Two

22.9K 956 270
By MaFIABooks

It was nine o'clock when I slammed my alarm clock.

As I walk out of my room, I grab my towel and sling it over my shoulder. Jake normally leaves the house for work around 5:15 am. That means I'm alone in this tranquil apartment, so I ditch my clothes and sling my sweatshirt over my bra, revealing only my black lace panties.

As I walk next door to the restroom, I yawn and exit the room.

I push open the door and lock it behind me, I throw my things upon the counter next to the sink. Jake must have had a shower before leaving because the mirror is steamy.

My eyes widen as I rip open the shower curtain and let out a lengthy scream, i tumble back tripping over the toilet as I collide onto the floor.

I look up and immediately cover my eyes, Aidan is fully naked. Oh God! Bless my eyes for what i have seen before me, my fingers split open a little. His physique is beautiful, everything about this man...

Tattoos cover his entire body, from his neck to his abdomen. He tightens the towel around his waist, his biceps bigger than my head. That oversized jacket didn't do him justice, I guess. His brows are revealed when he pulls his hair back from his face. Water drips down his chest.

I get up and lean against the door, trying to find the latch with my fingers while maintaining eye contact with him.

His eyes engulf every inch of my bare legs as he glances down at me. When I realise, I'm not wearing anything except my lace thong, I pull down my sweatshirt.

I rush out of the bathroom after unlocking the door.

It was as if my legs were tumbling from heat, I slam the door closed behind me and slide down it.

My hands rush through my hair.

"Fuck." I whisper out.

I decide not to shower, and instead just shower at the club. I grab my kit, change into an oversized tracksuit, and exit the room whilst doing my hair at the same time. My shoes are by the door, so I'll slip them on before leaving.

Entering the kitchen, I see a huge figure sat on one of the island chairs.

I drop my kit on the floor, open the cupboard to take out my protein powder. "There's something called locking the door you know." I grab my shaker and set it onto the island table in front of him. I then notice his hearing aids were beside his hands as he ate his breakfast.

Sudden guilt rushed through me for some odd reason.

And for that same odd reason, I wondered how it felt for him. To not hear anything without the aid of a small item, he looks up from his phone and notices me.

He held his contact so fucking well, I break my own.

I grab my kit along with my shake and exit the house within seconds after putting my shoes on.

I glance down at the keys, stand right in front of the car and decide against it. I run to football; the London weather does not do me any justice with the cold.

Images of Aidan surround my mind, god he had a beautiful body. Everything about him is perfect. But he's fucking rude and annoying, It's only been a day too. Imagine the rest of the year, actually I have no clue how long the man is staying for because my brother has not given me the information required.

Reaching the front of the club, the automatic doors open, and I scan my ID card against the entering machines. Once it lights green, the door opens, and I make my way towards the locker room. "Hey Charlie!"

"Hi Cindy," I wave back at the receptionist, she circles around the desk to catch up with me.

"Coach isn't too happy with you." My eyebrows furrow.

"Why not?" She shrugs her shoulders and hands me a yellow post it note.

Meet me in my office.

What have I done now?

"Thanks Cindy." She smiles and goes back to the reception, instead of entering the locker room. I continue to walk towards the coaches office.

The door is already open, but I knock anyway.

"Leandro, glad to see you." Coach points to the chair in front of him, I sit down after dropping my kit on the floor. His brown eyes lock with mine.

"What did I do now?"

"Nothing, yet. But as captain of the team, you will be introducing our star guest."

"Star guest?"

"He will be coaching the season." My eyes widen.

"But what about you?"

"My wife is pregnant Leandro, she needs me. And anyways, he's the best to coach you guys through the season." I groan, rubbing my face.

"Who even is he?"

"He's coming today," I nod my head. "Your fathers-"

"I know,"

"Sit down Charles." I settle down onto the polished leather chair in front of his desk, he sighs, moving forward as his arms rest onto the table. "I know how hard it is for you, your father was a hard worker- he was my best friend." Tears threaten to fall, and I try my hardest to suck it up and be a big girl.

"How do you handle it so well, Rocky?" I whisper.

"Because I did something you didn't." I look up, "I grieved, Charlie."

"I couldn't. I couldn't come."

"That's why you haven't moved on yet, you didn't turn up to the funeral...James was a good man, and he loved you more than you loved yourself. He saw so much in you when others didn't. You're the best player here, you score the goals during the games..."

I nod my head; he gives me a tight smile before standing up and engulfing me in a hug. "You're like a daughter to me, your father made me promise to look after you-and I am intending to keep that promise."

"Thanks Rocky," he ruffles my hair before kicking me out of the office.

After exiting the room, I change in the locker room and make my way into the pitch.

I see my team settled down on the ground, "get up, give me twenty." They all release a groan yet stand up and begin giving me ten suicides. I begin to round up the balls, kicking them about with my foot. "Ten more!" Suddenly, the girls stop doing their suicides and begin whispering to one another.

"I cannot believe it, It's former player De'Luca."

"I don't understand. When did I tell you to stop!" I yell at them; they continue their suicides.

"And this is our captain, Charlie Leandro." I turn around once my name has been called and my eyes lock with a pair of Hazel ones, oh no. Fuck. No. This. Cannot. Be. Fucking. Real.

What the fuck is Aidan doing here? I watch him stride towards me and stops as he analyses my fit.

"Nice to meet you, Charlie." He takes out a hand, I look around the pitch- I do not want to touch him.

"De'Luca." I whisper, Aidan nods his head as he settles down his hands.

"Charlie, show De'Luca around the entire football club. Make sure he knows his way around; I'll take charge of the team for now."

Although I wanted to say that the coach should tour him around instead, I realised that it was my responsibility as team captain to carry out these tasks.

To show the guest around the club, I had no idea Aidan was the De'Luca! His family owned the De'Luca stadium in Russia and Qatar, I am living with a legacy.

I nod my head and begin walking- I turn back and see Aidan following after me.

"I had no idea you play football, side thing or?"

"A living." I interrupt.

"And you're telling me you had no idea who I was?" I scrunch my brow and turn around only for him to stop inches away from me. He glances down at me.

"I actually had no idea who you were, and now that I do-it changed nothing." He smirks. "This is the gym; the cafeteria is down there, and the lockers are in the other building next to the pitch."

"So, Jakes sister is captain of the England football team."

"I have a name."

"No, you don't." He causes me to pause on my steps, we were beside the gym.

"Excuse me?" His eyes lock with my mouth, maybe lip reading?

"You're team is unnecessary; nobody cares about it-mostly because you have not won a single season yet. That's a little embarrassing, don't you think Captain?"

It sort of hurt my heart, but the truth always hurts. Our team has never won a single game, nor gone to the second game in our life.

"That's why I'm here, to make sure your team gets past quarter finals and into the semi-finals. Everything is about to change by tomorrow."

What the hell does he mean by that?

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE, BY PRESSING THE STAR ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 123K 77
{Free story 1 paid bonus chapter} Virginia hates her school's basketball superstar, but Eli Shepherd is hoping to change that, one basket at a time...
4.7M 140K 30
❛❛ Oh dear love, we don't go near that door...no one in the flat does...the man that lives behind it is Alexander Solonik. ❜❜ . . . Everyone in th...
1.2M 32K 52
Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him forever but he's never noticed her. Sh...
1.8M 71K 53
When a bet was made to see if Riley Carson would fall in love with Mitch Lingston, she didn't think she'd end up as the outcast of school. With rumor...