Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[1] - New year
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[16] - Chased
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[2] - Ninja Vanish move

436 16 0
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
January 1, 2022 || 5:00AM

"hmpp..", You groan softly, as you slowly flutter your eyes open, you could see four or three males at your view.

You can't really see well since your vision right now is blurry, you tried to move your hands but it seems that it's tied at the back of the chair, also your legs.

You're trapped, you close and open your eyes a few times until you got a clear vision.

There are three males, you can familiarize the place, it's your house. At your living room.

You look down just to see your locked hands.

"Seems to be a normal home though", You hear a male talk while scratching the back of his head.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover gyu", Another male talks, you can't believe that you're in a room full of male.

You let them be as you quietly and slowly move your hands trying to untie your hands from the rope.

You keep looking down pretending as if you're still not awake, but at the moment a male suddenly slaps your knee, you gasped and didn't have a choice but to open your eyes.

"I knew you were awake", A man with blonde colored hair says as he walks up to the couch and sits there.

'his sharp huh'

You rolled your eyes and lured your eyes around, they all took off their masks. Not gonna lie these boys are goos looking.

You shake those thoughts away and frown at them.

"Kim Y/N.. I'll go directly to the point", A man with black with some grey shades on his hair walks up closer to you, he has this husky type of voice and pretty deep. You raised an eyebrow at him, he scoffed at what face you just gave him. "What do you know about the will's family?".

"I- Pft-", You suddenly felt like laughing when you heard will's family, but you just let out a single pft.

To be honest, you don't know anything about the will's family. Except for the debt they had from the Kim family, you only dressed as Minju tonight to get payed.

And yes, what you said at the bar about exceptions. They were all true, this year you plan to be a new normal person.

Not a person who's engaged of crimes.

You didn't answer them and just stayed silent, what are you supposed to say, that you don't know anything about the will's family? They won't let you go that easy though.

These guys who barged into your house are probably people who are engaged in crimes too, and you know how the industry works.

Feeling impatient a male from behind kicks the chair you're sitting on, "Yah! Answer faster!!".

You smirked, you look up to the male who has those sexy lips and eyes, and husky voice, "Fuck you".

Your hands are now caught free as you push the man infront of you causing the guy stumble in shock you sat down again to hurry take the knife right in your underwear and cut loose the rope on your leg.

You kicked the chair behind you as soon as you cut the rope, causing the man behind you fall off, hitting the ground and chair also.

You sigh as you see two males infront of you, the blonde haired guy runs to you and tried to attack you but before he could you grabbed his fist and drags him by force to the other guy and kick the blonde hair for both of them to fall off.

As soon as the three mens fall off to the ground, you hear two guns cocking at the same time, two males pointing their gun at you.

You put your hands up, as you see the two males who just fell off the ground groaning and are about to stand up. You sigh, you look at the two males who are pointing their guns at you as you swiftly take your pocket knife that's in your undies.

Seeing your movements the two males stood up and was about to run to you but you were too fast.

You threw the knife to the other man who's pointing his gun at you and immediately squat down, since you expected the other man who's holding the gun to shoot it to you.

The man did shoot the gun although it hit the other man who was holding the gun too. The man got hit right on the shoulder and also got hit on his left shoulder by your knife.

The man groaned in pain and let the gun go, as he sat weakly. One of them runs to him, "Wonwoo! Yah!", The man who ran to the man who got shot, turns his head to the other males. "GET HER".

They all looked at where you were earlier but you weren't there, "Fuck it- Find her!".

You hear them at the living room as you lock yourself in your room and take the things that you need, you wear a black jacket and put on a mask.

You take your key, and two guns, you groan softly as you held your back shoulder which is bleeding. You forgot that you got shot earlier, you sigh and open the window and jumped on it.

It's not that high at all since your house has no 2nd floor just a normal house. You closed the window as soon you closed the window the door in your room are givig noised of thuds.

You rolled your eyes and run up to the back of the house where your motorcycle is parked, that's when you drived off.

"I almost died there", You mumbled, as you hiss soflty while driving the motorcycle, your back shoulder is in pain. You really need rest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You five lost the girl?!", Hoshi gasps and stands up on his couch, mingyu groans and stands up also as he scratches his already messed up hair.

"Do i have to repeat it? Gosh i really hate that girl", Mingyu sighs is disappointed that they failed to get you, he then walks to his room all down.

Hoshi pouts seeing mingyu like that, he then looks at seungcheol who's sitting on the white wide couch in the living room right infront of him.

Seungcheol seems to have this serious face put up on his face, after seconds he turns his head to Jihoon who's busy with the laptop.

Seungcheol then turns his head to Minghao who is technically getting ready with Jun to go to the hospital, to take care of wonwoo who is injured.

"Myungho, did you put the hidden cameras?", Seungcheol asks, minghao looks at seungcheol and nods.

"I put some around the girl's house and also inside, Jihoon hyung is accessing through the cameras now", Minghao answers seungcheol as seungcheol nods and lay his head at the couch. "We'll get going to the hospital now", Minghao says as he walks out of the room with jun after receiving some bye's from the people inside the living room.

"Take a good care of our wonuu", Hoshi waves bye to the two, he turns his head back to Seungcheol. "What will you do if she comes back in that house?".

"Undecided.. but it's either killing her or letting go her", Jihoon answers before Seungcheol could do, seungcheol looks at Jihoon and chuckles.

"No"

The boys in the room went silent when they heard seungcheol, mostly seungcheol would decide to kill the person who would irritate them or him and also kill the person who would see their faces on times of crimes and see their doings.

'Cause if they won't kill that person, it will cost them a big problem from their boss.

So killing you, Kim Y/N is going to solve this problem they're facing.

They already half-way completing their mission, only need to interrogate the youngest of the wills family. but they already have their one member injured.

Mr. Berries wouldn't just let it be, he would be confused and ask questions why wonwoo was injured when they captured the target successfully and clean.

It would be a wonder.

"We have to kill her hyung-", Seokmin got cut by seungcheol.

"No, her life will depend on her actions and answers", Seungcheol stated, jihoon stops working on the laptop and looks at seungcheol, "If she just answers and go calm, making our job easier then we'll let her go. but if she doesn't do any of those cleanly then it will be the end of her", Seungcheol added.

Hoshi scratches the back of his head as he was about to apeak he got cut by Jihoon, "How about now? We're not gonna give her another chance on running away", Jihoon frowns, you've run away from them twice now, what he plans and want to do is kill you right away before you could run away again this time.

"Yeah we won't, it depends on what she does, as i repeat", Seungcheol stated, jihoon sighs and looks back to the laptop.

"Alright..", Jihoon nods.

Hoshi and seokmin looks at each other, as Jeonghan walks in the living room and sat betweent hoshi and seokmin.

"Aigoo, i thought our work was done.. but we still have to interrogate that guy. How annoying", Jeonghan sighs, Seokmin pats jeonghan's back.

"Hope you feel better soon", Seokmin smiles innocently to Jeonghan, Jeonghan looks at seokmin and sighs looking away. Because of that Seokmin pouts and slap Hans back before walking out.

"Ouch", Seungkwan giggled.

"Ask him about Kim Y/N. But don't let the others now", Jeonghan nods at seungcheol and released a sigh.

"Happy new yearrrr hehe", Han slumps his body on the couch and kicks seungkwan away, Seungkwan whines but stood up defeated.

"Whatever"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
January 1, 2022
8:43AM

Your phone kept chiming as soon as it striked 8:40 although you still kept on sleeping, you're so tired that you just wanna lay in bed the whole day.

But you had it now, you groaned and stopped the phone from chiming. You sat uprigt on the bed and hels the back of your shoulder.

Looking at your hand that has blood on it, seems that blood was leaking. You turn your head to the pillow that has blood on it.

You sigh and walk out of the bed and go to the bathroom to bandage it up.

Last night you got attacked by a group of mens, you were panicking that they might've know who you are or what you do then expose you.

You don't want them to follow you anymore, you booked in a small hotel room for at least just five or four hours. Good thing you were fast enough to bring your wallet and phone with you.

Taking off your clothes, you walk into the shower and take a warm bath. To at least officially start your day.

Standing there as the water from the shower hits you calmly. You're meditating, you closed your eyes and think of something clear to calm your mind.

- - - - - - -

Taking the towel you dry out your hair and wrap it on your hair, you wear your clothes that you got to bring.

The clothes is pretty much not what you expect to bring but due to getting attacked and running away in a hurry. There is no time to get picky with clothes.

You wear your undergarment that you only brought which is literally a fcking pantie.

Letting out a sigh, you take out a ointment and put some at the back of your shoulder, after that you put on a bandage.

You took a look at the back to assure if it's placed correctly.

After that you put on your clothes.

wearing the black short and white oversized T-shirt.

You inserted the T-shirt and let out a sigh.

Your phone turned on as a notification showed up.

Unknown Number

Thank you for your work last night.
I have sent you 50Million Won
in your bank.
Once again, it was a great help.
Thank you, Y/N

Looking away, you look at yourself in the Mirror.

You can't believe that you turned out to live like this, a lonely life.

Doing dirty work for the other people's life to fix theirs when you can't even fix yourself.

Everytime one mission ends you would always think that, if you would've come with your father would you end up like this? Or if your mother was still alive would you end up like this?

If you hadn't been so distant to your brother would you end up like this?

Although you promised to yourself that this was the last mission that you'll accept or do. You have to get a grip to yourself and go in to a different path.

But what if this us the path where you belong?

You shaked your head and take your cellphone, walking out of the bathroom. Yiu take your things and leave the hotel.

Your phone again popped up with a notification, you took a look at it.

Unknown Number

Don't forget about my promise.
For my gratitude on your help to my
family.
Eat lunch with me later, my treat.

You let out a sigh, You literally forgot that you have to meet up with this girl. The real Minju, you don't know what's the deal with her famil and the will's family.

And yet you got caught up to their mess when those group of mens attacked you.

Talking about meeting up with Minju.. You remembered that your brother is coming over to your house.

You widened your eyes and go to your motorcycle, but at the moment your phone rang.

It's your brother, you answered it.

"Where are you?"

Guess he already came in your house but since you're out, he decided to call you.
Boom what a story.

"I'm meeting up with a friend,
sorry i forgot that you're coming
to Visit me"

"Oh, last time i knew
i was your only friend"

You rollee your eyes at his words

"Well then friend, How about
let's meet later.
Probably have dinner later?"

You sarcastically called him friend, he chuckled at this behaviour of yours.

He knew for sure that you were never gonna change with that attitude.

"Great, how about let's
meet at ICE building.
At thier lobby"

Hearing him mentioning this company, you frowned.

"ICE? Why?"

"No need to question,
come over there around
three in the afternoon.
See ya sis".

with that he ended the call.

You take out a sigh, "ICE agency? That place is annoying", You kicked your own motorcycle but not that hard. Since this is your baby.

You straighten your lips and start the engine then drive away, probably to eat breakfast.

9:01AM || Earlier before Jeno called Y/N

"This is your sister's house?", One boy who is with Jeno questions, as they walk out of the car.

They are all seven guys but only four of them left the car.

Jeno nods, as he knocks on the door.

"Y/N???", Jeno calls you though there are no answers from you, jeno tilts his head as he looks at the door knob and was about to hold it.

Mark who's right next to him stops Jeno, "Stop.. There are no signs of your sister here", Mark stated, Jeno sighs and looks around the whole house and notice that you're not her.

Jeno let out a sigh, "I'll call her", Jeno walks to your backyard.

Mark sighs and looks at Renjun's cellphone that spots some hidden devices around your house.

Renjun looks around to find the hidden device, as he soon then finds a small camera right on the pillar of your houses entrance.

Renjun Let out a sigh and shows it to Mark, Mark squints his eyes and at the moment Jaemin runs to them.

"HEYYAAA WHERE'S JENO'S SISTER???", Jaemin giggles, as Renjun smacks Jaemin's head.

"Shut up", Renjun sighs and gives the camera to mark.

Mark puts it in his pocket, Jaemin tiilts his head, "What's that?".

"A hidden Camera.. Someone probably put this in here..", Renjun sighs, Jaemin gasps dramatically.

At the moment Jeno comes back, "Let's go, I'll see my sister later.. Let's go to the company now", Jeno walks to the car first as the others follow him.

"Nono... We found a hidden camera on your sister's house", Jaemin suddenly spoke up, as Jeno raises a brow hearing this.

"Really?", Jeno asks, Jaemin nods in tiny.

Mark sighs, "It has ICE'S logo..", Mark added, Jeno bit his bottom lips.

"Well we're going there right? it won't hurt to ask the boss if who's the maniac eho put that camera there", Haechan Scoffed and look at the window, Jeno shakes his head.

"No, it's better to keep silent. We don't want war from them", Jeno disagreed with Haechan, Haechan shrugs and nod at Jeno. "Though we'll have to find out who it is.. So they or he/she won't comeback to my sister's house..", Jeno tells, as everyone nods.

"Aye aye.."

- - - - - - -

"The hell happened to that camera??", A man questions, as the other man who's in-charge with the hidden camera sighs.

"Someone found it and took it.. We've been caught", Woozi sighs and answers Joshua's question.

Joshua frowns, "Did you catch the face?".

Woozi nods, "You're attending to a meeting with another group right?", Woozi asks, as Joshua nods.

"Me, Jeonghan , Seungcheol, Mingyu, Dk, and Seungkwan are going", Joshua tells. Woozi nods then let out a deep sigh.

"Be extra careful with the group you're meeting today.. One of the members is
Y/N's brother"

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 402 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
32.4K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
15.2K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
328K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...