Warm Love|✓

Par talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... Plus

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

11

10.8K 760 57
Par talesofdevil

𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.

"Omelette as in egg?" Vedant asked me to which I nodded.

"Vedant." Badi dadi spoke more like warning him.

"Isn't it cooked?" I inquired as I was suddenly carving for it.

"We don't make it at home." Parvati aunty spoke while serving the Kidnapper Upma.

"Oh.. okay." I replied not sure what to say.

"Atleast you cook chicken or fish." I asked them as not able to keep my curiosity within myself.

In a que the family once again looked at me with a questioning look.

Badi dadi cleared her throat gesturing something to others.

"Girl just now you came from mandir and now you are demanding for non-veg food." She gave me a scrutinising gaze.

"Why?"

I don't know which part of my words made her feel offended.

"Kiraz eat your breakfast. We don't eat non-veg food nor make it at home." Parvati aunty told me.

My eyes widened at it. I just stare at her with

I you joking

Look. But to my bad luck it was not.

"You all people don't eat non-veg. Like never have you tasted it."

"No we don't. We are pure veg." Kritika didi spoke.

They have not but how can a Bengali live without eating nonveg.

I glared at the person sitting right beside me engrossed in checking his phone and having his breakfast peacefully.

Is he my past enemy?

She was looking so beautiful in the red saree. Her hair so smooth and silky tempting me to hold it and snuggle my nose to smell it. Those thick hair strands would be stuck on her naked skin when I will deep buried in her.

Her tiny waist making me hard down, just wanting to kneld the skin. I so wanted to ravish her. Those long slender fingers urging me to hold them high and kiss those petal hands.

Her lips.

Tempting me to suck those until it draws out blood.

Alas, my erotic thought will remain only as erotic until and unless I make her bend at my mercy.

We dinned for breakfast. Meanwhile my food is being served I took out my phone to check for any email which needs immediate attention.

Even if I am busy my ears and senses are always open caution towards my surrounding. The Mafia has teached me a lot. And never to let your guards down is one of the thing.

My naive bird is totally clueless of the rules of the house. The person who is the head of mafia takes evey decision in the house.

As the legacy has been passed on to me I am entitled with the surname of head of Rathore Family.

"Where is Omelette?" I heard her words which I knew later or sonner where going to emerge. I couldn't blame her. The person who since his childhood eats non-veg food will surely get a good heart ache listening that non-veg food is prohibited here.

She had an astonished look. She loves non-veg food being fish her first priority in list.

Her glares which where thrown to my side clearly depicted that I would have been brutally murdered in her imagination.

Finishing a plain bread she got up and left.

"What was that?" Vera was startled by her.

"I think she is upset for not having non-veg food." Vedika spoke.

"Isn't it clear? We all are present here." Vedant replied her making the duo start their fighting. I looked at her plate which was barely touched.

"One more noise both be ready to face the upcoming." I had enough of the noise. Knowing well not to go against my word they kept silence.

"Reyansh you didn't told us she is non-veg."
Badi dadu interjected.

"I didn't find it important. Maa send some food in my room." She nodded her head and left to arrange the food.

Being new to this place she must have gone to our room and my assumption was right.
I pushed the door to find it locked. Starting the scanner I made an entrance in the room.

There she was curled on the floor with her legs pulled up to her chest.

She was silently weeping and mumbling something under her breathe. On sensing my gaze she looked up with her rosy cheeks and nose. Her eyes blood shot red.

Who cries over an egg or fish? Might be remembering her family.

Her clueless face indicated the probable thought of her locking the door. But from whom is she hiding.

I twisted my lips at her.

A maid came in the room with the food tray. She looked at it and turned her face still crying like a child. God why does she has to act like a freaking child. Did I really married a child trapped in the body of a girl.

I bent to her height holding her chin to make her face me. As usual she resisted it.

"Don't. Test. Me." I gritted at her.

She gave up. I touched her cheeks to wipe of her tears. Her teary eyes gives my heart a pang. Makes me want to just drink her every sorrow.

I hold her neck not in a tight grip but still to insist a fear in her.

"Stop weeping like a kid." I spoke to her but she started crying more furiously.

She is crazy.

Giving a gentle squeeze to the soft area, I began.

"Be over. Stop your tears and one whimper out of your mouth will make me do something bad with your family."

"No."

Just like always my card played.

"Go to the washroom and come clean." Ushering her up I sat on the couch.

Once I found her out of my rader I fished out my phone which was vibrating non-stop.

"What?" I addressed the person.

"Boss, their has been a problem with the shipments. The new officee of Hyderabad is not letting the goods pass. We tried giving him bag but he didn't agree." Sahil my trusted man spoke.

"If not the bag then try with his weakness.
Next phone should be a good one or else I know my gun play." Not waiting for the reply I ended the call to cut it quick.

Looking at her emerging figure from the door I asked her to be present on the couch. She sat at the furthest corner clinching to it.

" Evil."

" I know."

I raised my hand to her mouth. She looked at the spoon shaking her head. I brought it more closer and finally she took it.

Chewing for hardly seconds she swallow it.

" Uhh ...Don't. I don't like it." She said while seeping water from the glass.

"Then what?" I inquired her.

"I don't like it's taste. Give me just juice. I had a slice of bread."

Releasing a breath to calm my anger I handed her the juice."I am leaving. Don't try any stunt. Have your lunch on time. Remember your every action is being monitored so behave accordingly. I warn you."

I adjusted my coat on my arms and stood up.

1 2 3..

"Fucking answer me." I growled at her.

"Ye-s."

The sudden voice made her startled which caused the liquid to spit on her hands.

Reyansh not minding her started waking out of the room but the sudden demand made him to halt.

I stood up.

"Listen, I have agreed to all of your demands. I even played the role of good bride infront of your family. Not even disclosed the fact of myself being kidnapped. Believed whatever have you said. Enough time is passed." I spoke cautiously not wanting to make him angry.

"So." He replied still showing his back with his one hand shoved in his pocket and another engaged in holding the blazer.

This made it difficult for me to know his facial expression.

"I want to meet my family." I said in one go not wanting to beat around the bush.

"No." Authority in his voice, he moved forward to exist.

" Please. I beg you. They must be hell worried for me. Papa is a heart patient-"
He interrupted me in the middle, facing me to pin my body with his one glare.

"A no means No."

He walked out of the room for me to follow for a last pleading speech." Show some mercy. Let me meet them." I was on the threshold of the door when his voice boomed making me shiver.

His eyes has the power of making a person shit in his pant.

"One step forward and look what you will bring yourself in." He warned me with his finger pointing directly towards me.

I had enough. I am not a puppet of his wish. I will do what I want. More you fear the more it will scare you. I have to face it. Now or never.

I walked out of the room not caring about the further consequence it will bring me.

×|×

Hey, guys please make my hard work fruitful by just clicking on the star button.

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲.

𝗣ublished: 23, November 2022.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

848K 87.5K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
3.3M 183K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
139K 3.2K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...