Rayne

By asamanda

"I want to get to know you." He said, slowly scanning my face, with a glint of seductive in his eyes. I swal... More

chpt. 1
chpt. 2
chpt. 3
chpt. 4
chpt.5
chpt. 6
chpt. 7
chpt. 8
chpt. 9
chpt. 10
chpt. 11
chpt. 12
chpt.13
NOT A CHAPTER
chpt. 14
chpt. 15
chpt. 16
chpt. 17
chpt. 18
chpt. 19
chpt. 20
chpt. 21
chpt. 22
chpt.23(re-uploaded)
chpt. 24
chpt. 25
chpt. 26
chpt. 27
CHPT.28 PART 1 Is Up!
chpt. 28
chpt. 29
chpt.30
chpt. 31(I)
Chpt.31 (II)
chpt.32
chpt.33
chpt.34
chpt. 35
chpt. 36 (I)
chpt. 36 (II)
chpt.37(I)
Chpt. 37 (II)
chpt. 38
The End of Things To Come-Chpt.39
Chapter 40
THE BATTLE-Chpt.41(I)

REMINDER

74.7K 1.8K 89
By asamanda

Hey loves!!!

As I have mentioned before, private/mature chapters will be uploaded onto a separate book on my page. I had a little run in with the Wattpad police so it's best to use this method 😅.

If you haven't followed me by now, make sure you do so you'll be able to read it!

The upcoming chapter, Chapter 28 is going to be very, very naughty *winks*. I'm still trying to come up with an idea for how I want it to turn out so forgive me if the publication is a little delayed, it needs to be perfect and I want it to be different. I'm willing to take some suggestions so message me if any of you have ideas!

Spoiler alert!

Ashlyn's not going to be the typical virgin who's afraid to lose her virginity. She and Rayne have waited too long to be Mr. and Mrs. Nice Guy, the tension is too real and is going to be explosive from what I've visualized.

Eh, what else....oh yeah, don't trust the lifeguard.

;)

Kisses,
Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
226K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
138K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...