G/T Stories

Oleh TankyAsh01

Bunch of oneshots (and not only) about folks various sizes and shapes. Lebih Banyak

🗑ïļ
ðŸ‘ķ
ðŸ”Ĩ
ðŸŽĨ
ðŸ‘đ
😈
👞
🌑
ðŸĪ•
🧟
🧑‍ðŸŦ
🖍ïļ
ðŸĪ• (2)
ðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸ‘Ķ
ðŸĶ 
ðŸĨŦ
🐉
ðŸ˜Ļ
🚚
ðŸ—ŋ
ðŸĶ  (2)
ðŸĨ§
ðŸŽŧ
ðŸ‘ķ (2)
ðŸ•ļïļ
🧚ðŸŧ
ðŸĐ°
🎟ïļ
❄ïļ
ðŸ˜Ą
🏝ïļ
🧜ðŸŧ
🌙
ðŸē
⚔ïļ
ðŸĶ―
🐍
ðŸ›Ąïļ
ðŸē (2)
🍞
💊
ðŸŒģ
🔎
ðŸĨ›
ðŸĶŒ
🌧ïļ
A/N
🐝
🧑ðŸŧ‍🔎
ðŸ‘Ū
👑
⏚ïļ
🍕
💎
ðŸĶ
🔎 (2)
ðŸĨ› (2)
🧑ðŸŧ‍🔎 (2)
👕
🏙ïļ
🐚
ðŸĪĒ
😟
ðŸŠķ
🚍
ðŸĶ·
🍖
💔
ðŸŦ
ðŸ‘Ū (2)
🊚
ðŸŦ‚
🖌ïļ
ðŸ§ą
⛏ïļ
⛓ïļ
ðŸĶš
ðŸŦ (2)
🎄
The end

ðŸ—Ąïļ

225 5 0
Oleh TankyAsh01

- I'll show them! I'll show them all! - Valeria murmured, dragging a way too heavy sword.

She had only one dream - to become a king's vassal and go down in history as a first woman knight. She did well in the tournament, but when she took off her bascinet, revealing she was a woman, things didn't go the way she had imagined. 

All men who took part in the tournament, even the ones who had lost to her, surrounded her and spoke up that she was a woman and it wasn't proper for her to use the sword.

But king being quite impressed made a deal with her - if she slays the beast tormenting the inhabitants of the capital, she'll have the honor to become his vassal.

She agreed without thinking and soon left the safe walls of the capital. But it was few hours since she went on her mission and she still hasn't spotted the monster yet. Of course, she saw trails of his actions, like broken trees and uprooted bushes, but he himself was nowhere to be seen.

Bearing in mind the reward she's going to get, Valeria didn't give up and still was following the devastation monster left behind.

After a while, the trail went cold, as she reached trees which were growing normally. It looked like beast vanished into thin air. 

Frustrated, she went up to the closest tree and give it a kick. However, she didn't noticed the trap set on it and before she knew it, she was hanging upside down, with her left leg being binded by the rope.

Because she got trapped by surprise, her sword slid from her hand and stuck in the ground. She tried to retrieve it, but she was hanging too high and couldn't reach it.

She heard a snickering coming from behind the tree and soon to her eyes appeared two rogues.

- It seems that we've caught quite a fish, don't ye think? - one of them asked.

- Aye Bertram! Silver and rich one, let's see how much we can milk him - second rogue said and they approached Valeria.

- Stop it or you'll face the consequences! - she growled at them.

They laughed at her helplessness and at how feminine knight sounded.

- Oh yeah? You're all alone, no one is going to help you! - first rogue said and snatched a pouch from the belt.

Thieves then emptied it and began to count the coins. One of them whistled.

- Whole 300 coins! Man, you surely were a rich guy! Thank you for your donation - he said and put coins back to the pouch.

Suddenly, a loud voice, which caused them to fall down, boomed:

- Hey! What are you doing?!

Valeria and thieves froze in fear, seeing gigantic figure towering over them. Giant was absolutely huge, he had black curls thick like ropes, fiery red eyes and he was wearing linen shirt and pants.

Petrified rogues let out a scream and having dropped the pouch, ran for their lives.

Valeria frantically tried to reach for her leg to untie the rope, but because of the rush she tangled in it even more.

She shrieked when giant got to eye level with her. He looked at her and then grabbed the rope. She shut her eyes tight, expecting to be crushed or eaten, but she became surprised, hearing how rope snapped.

She soon found herself in his grip, her heart was racing. Giant crouched down and with his second hand lifted the pouch up and attached it to her belt. Then, his gaze rested on the sword stuck in the ground, he pulled it out.

Valeria's eyes widened, when she saw how giant put the sword in her hand.

- Do it - he mumbled - We both know why you are here. Infact, I was waiting for one of you to appear. Come on, pierce your sword through my heart, here - he added and directed girl's arm in such way, that the sword was pointing at his chest.

- What? - Valeria quietly asked. Giant bit his down lip.

- You're right, it won't reach to my heart. Let's just slit my throat, okay? - he said and having put his finger under Valeria's arm, he gently lifted it up. Now sword was put against his throat.

Valeria was dumbfounded. She was certain that monster will be resisting and fighting back, but none of that happened. He was desiring her to end his life, she wondered why. So she asked:

- Why would you want me to end your life?

- Isn't it what you all knights wanted to do to me for all these days? - he asked instead.

- Well yes, but I thought it'll be challenging! And you're just standing here, asking for being killed! - she replied. Giant sighed and Valeria could've sworn she saw tears forming in those huge orbs.

- Since you're going to kill me, I might as well tell you. I'm just tired of chasing after you - he said.

- But you can eat other things than humans, right? Why would you want to die from such weird reason? - she asked. She was shocked when giant give her a look of disgust.

- Why would I do such a gruesome thing to you?! I hadn't eaten a single human! I meant that I got tired of trying to befriend you! - he growled, visibly hurt by those accusations. He ran his hand down his face.

- I can't believe it! After everything I did for you, you thought of me as a monster?! Who do you think gifted you those animals, when your city was suffering from invasion of locusts?! - he cried.

Valeria recalled the time he had mentioned. She clearly remembered the horror painted on people's faces, when they found a humongous pile of dead animals outside the capital and a dark, menacing silhouette towering over it.

- Wait... So you meant to save us from hunger? - she asked.

- Well, duh! What other reason would have I had? - he replied.

- You know, we might have misunderstood your intentions and considered it a warning - she said.

- What warning? - giant asked.

- That if we don't leave you alone, we will meet the same fate as the animals you brought - Valeria mumbled.

Giant's jaw dropped and he scoffed painfully.

- Great, it's really great to hear what you really think of me! Another reason to end my misery! So go on, slit my throat! - he roared as he brought Valeria's arm closer, a small droplet of blood appeared on sword's point.

Woman moved back her arm.

- I won't do it - she refused.

- But we'll be swapping favours! You'll get the glory and respect, I'll finally leave this place in peace - giant argued.

- My code prohibits me from hurting those who didn't hurt a single soul - she replied.

- I think you can make an exception, besides people will be happy when I'm gone - he said.

Valeria threw sword as far away as she could and crossed her arms.

- I won't kill you, it would be a dishonor - she said.

Giant then gently put her down on the ground.

- Well, in that case I'll just find another knight who will be willing to end my life! - he cried out and having turned around, went away.

- Hey! You can't just leave! - Valeria yelled and followed the giant.

- What's the point of being an outcast and living alone? - he asked, not stopping.

- What if I told you I know how it feels? - she said. That caught giant's attention, he stopped. He turned around and having crouched down, asked:

- Oh yeah, how so?

Valeria took off her helmet and looked at the giant. His eyes widened in shock.

- You're a woman! - he exclaimed - I didn't know that women can be knights - he added.

- Because they can't. I'm being pointed at for it, but you know what? Thanks to you I understood I don't need men's admiration and love. I'm doing just fine by myself - she said.

- But how does it connect with me? - giant didn't understand.

- We both are suffering from stereotypes - I for being a woman, you for being a giant. But we can change people point of view. Show them our true colors! - she exclaimed and reached out her hand.

- I'm Valeria - she introduced herself. Giant brightened up and having took her hand in between his thumb and index finger, shook it and said:

- Samson my name.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.8K 877 49
G/T short stories! I'm open to suggestions.
8.8K 147 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
1.9K 24 17
BEEP BOP SKEEEDO BEP BO BEEE PA POO BAP BE BEEP. Discription by BF
828 3 50
Enjoy the ride!