The Quiet One

Por Sexy_SeAbAsS420

Jae Black is a 19-year-old football player on the Arsenal team as a striker. Jae is the quiet one on the team... Mais

about Jae
the squad
Belgium game
Off Days
Back again
training
to much
Travel day
Netherlands v England
the truth
caught
again really
Switzerland vs England
we're home
brother sister bond
media days
the euros have arrived
bus trip
the English VS the Norwegians
takes 13 muscles to smile
media, media and more media
at least they arent wearing a Spanish shirt
bruises on bruises
you were a phonograph, i was a kid
i've got you brother......
everything has changed
restarting
A/N
one last chance
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!
a whole lot of love
noise and a hangover don't mix
back to reality
in my healing era
no longer the quiet one
England to Germany
the moon and stars
both parent and footballer
the bad feelling
the injury that re-wrote the future
is she okay?
cheerleaders
talks and decisions
celebrations
360
injury fc
screaming, crying and throwing up
goodbye, Adiós, Tot ziens, Au revoir
christmas interveiw
how
holiday time
the first day
trophy gal
big adult talks
another one
birthday suit

words

4.3K 77 2
Por Sexy_SeAbAsS420

both me and Leah walked outside, and we sat on a bench. "What you want to talk about" she asked.

I sighed and said "I know you said everything is fine but if you want to talk, I'm here even if it's the smallest thing in the world I'm always here" I looked towards her to see her hiding tears.

"Talk to me lee" I said, and she broke down in tears I brought her into my side and let her cry. after she calmed down a bit she said.

"I'm so scared" she said.

"What off" I asked.

"Not bringing it home" she said.

"Hey hey I can't say we will, but we all are going to do everything in our power to bring it home" I said.

"I feel so stupid" she said sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"Your human Leah you have feeling that are valid you're not a robot your allowed to feel what you feel and its 100% normal do not every feel like your feelings aren't valid" i said and she nodded.

we sat out there for a while to let her calm down, she put her hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"Do you want to go back in bet you i can beat you at Mario kart" i said and she looked at me and said "yeah right"

we both stood up and walked back into the room "Leah you going to have a game" Jill asked.

"yeah, me and Jae" she said and they handed us the controllers and we sat on the beanbags we were also playing against Hannah and demi, we started the race i was instantly in the lead. everyone was shouting on each of us and Leah was trying to distract me, but it wasn't working and was still in the lead. we were on the last lap and my place still had not changed but Leah's did, and she was right behind me.

"Jae move let me win" she said and i didn't say a thing but continued to smile, she was right behind me and she sat on my trying to distract me once again but i had made it over the finish line and i jumped up with Leah in my arms celebrating my win.

i looked at her and saw her pouting, i burst out laughing and dropped her one the beanbag.

"Did i or did i not tell you that i would win" i said and she rolled her eyes at me.

we continued playing until everyone slowly went up to bed for the night, Leah had gone up about an hour ago and i was on my last game with Bethany, Fran, Millie and Rachel, me winning once again. i went back up to my room and walked it to see Leah in her bed and on her phone.

i got changed and got into bed and i turned on the lap when Leah asked "can i sleep with you"

i turned the light on and pulled the quilt up and she hoped in next to me.

"You okay" i asked and she snuggled up to me.

"Yeh you just help me sleep" she said and i nodded. i turned the lights of and we both fell asleep.

it was the next morning, and my alarm woke me up. i rolled over and turned it off, i laid backdown and i looked to my left to see Leah still fast sleep.

i poked her cheek trying to wake her up and surprisingly worked she opened her eyes and gave me a confused look.

"What you do that for" she asked

"We got to get up we have to go for breakfast" i said and got out of bed to get dressed and left Leah in bed. i had gone into the bathroom to get sorted and i walked out to see Leah putting on her shoes on.

we walked out of the room and went done to the cafeteria to get some food.

"Good morning" i said to everyone and getting a series of good mornings back. i got my food and i sat in my normal spot with Beth.

"How is she doing" Beth whispered talking about Leah.

"Better than she was got a full night's sleep" i said.

"How you know that" she asked.

"She ended up hoping into bed with me and fell asleep instantly" i said and Beth wiggled her eyebrows.

"don't i said bluntly.

"i didn't say anything" she said smirking and i rolled my eyes.

after breakfast we got briefed by Sarina that we had training and some media today and our grassroots team were joining us for training.

we were dismissed and we all left to go get our training gear. i walked out onto the turf for training met with the media people and i smiled to them and walked towards here the rest of the squad was.

we were on our first break of training and i was at with jill and hemp when jill asked "so Jae what's going on with you and Leah"

"What do you mean" i asked.

"The last two days you have been quite close and today she can't seem to keep her eyes off of you" she said, i shrugged and looked towards her as she was talking with Lucy and Beth.

"i don't know nothing is going on just normal us" i said and she nodded and walked off as Sarina called us all over.

for the rest of the training i was thinking about what Jill said to me going over if there had been something going on with Leah i knew that she had not been feeling 100% and needed that extra support and comfort but i didn't really see it as anything else. After training we got to talk to the all the teams that were watching, i got to catch up with my old coach that had been with that team for years and didn't look like he was going to retire anytime soon.

we were walking back from training and i was cornered by one of the staff saying that i had a media thing to do in half an hour, i nodded and rushed to get showered and then get changed, i walked to where the media thing was supposed to be and Leah and Beth was also there.

"hey" i said to her and she smiled, the interviewer then walked in and sat in front of us and then they started filming.

"so girls today we are going to do a game called who knows who better" Beth said and i looked at Leah.

"Oh god" she said.

"we'll be fine" i said patting her leg.

"So, when i ask the question you both write on the whiteboards and then show hopefully you can get them all since you two are close" she said smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"So first one how many languages does Jae speak" she said and Leah's eyes wide.

"Oh, for god sake" she said, and I laughed putting down my answer.

"Wait are we doing fluent languages or what" I asked.

"fluent" the media guy said, and I nodded changing my answer.

"Wow you really make me feel like I haven't achieved anything in life" Beth said.

"I can always teach you if you want and you know some Portuguese from Raffa" I said to Leah.

"Just a little" she said.

"you ready to show" Beth said laughing and Leah's face. we both showed our answers and Leah put 3.

"5" Leah shouted.

"there's no way you speak 5 languages" Beth said shocked.

"Yeah English, Spanish, French, German and Latin and I'm learning Dutch but fluent in them 5" I said.

"Oh my god" Leah said.

"Why are you learning Dutch" Beth asked me

"So, then I can talk to Viv, Jill and DVD" i said rubbing off my answer. And Beth laughed.

"You better buck up your ideas Leah because that was the easiest one" Beth said.

"You're joking no way" she said looking and my and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay next question Jae when was Leah's first England debut" Beth asked.

"No way these are the easiest questions" I said.

i looked at Leah who was writing down her answer. "No cheating Jae" Beth said, and Leah moved her board.

"Wait i know this" I said and write down my answer.

"Alright show your answers" Beth said.

"8th of June 2018" i said.

"correct" Beth said.

"You are making me look really stupid now" Leah said. and i laughed.

"You definitely need to listen more" Beth said.

"Not like you knew the answer Beth and for the benefit of the doubt its not like I'm open about my life" i said.

"Well, we need to change that" Leah said.

"Right next question Leah what was Jaes worst subject in school" Beth said.

and i instantly wrote my answer down, "i actually know this" Leah said and i looked at her as she was right the answer down with a smile on her face.

"you ready"beth said and i held up my answer.

"Science" Leah said.

"Well done you got something right" Beth said and she rolled her eyes.

"Right next one Jae when is Leah's birthday, wow you're getting the easy ones" she said

we both instantly wrote and help our answers up ""March 29th 1997" i said.

"Easy peasy next Leah what is Jaes's favourite colour extra points if you get both" Beth said.

i wrote my answer down and Leah looked at me. ""you know this just think" i said.

she wrote her answer down held it up "blue and red nope it was purple and grey" Beth said and i nodded.

"Jae oh this is a good one what was Leahs grassroots team" she said, and my face dropped.

"haha" Leah said to me.

"i don't know which one it is" i said and just wrote one down. we put our boards up and Beth shook her head.

"What was it" i said to Leah.

"Scott's youth you put Alessias" she said.

"Dam it was one of them" i said.

"Right Leah when was Jaes Arsenal debut" Beth said.

i laughed and wrote down my answer. i held my answer and Leah followed.

"No, the correct answer was September 8th 2019" Beth said.

"It was the west ham game we won 2-1" i said.

"Oh yeah i remember how old were you" Leah asked.

"16 turning 17 that November" i said.

"foetus" Beth said and then said "moving on Jae how many caps does Leah have and how many goals point for both answers"

"Oh man they have nasty questions" i said.

it took me a while to think about what it could be i had the goals just not the caps. "We have had a conversation about this" Leah said

"when" i asked

"Oh, i know" i said and wrote it down and showed Leah.

"Yep 39 caps and 2 goals" she said.

"Right Leah how many siblings does Jae have and what is the age gap point for each correct answer" Beth said.

"That one is better" she said writing the answer down, we showed each other and i shook my head.

"What no" Leah said.

"He is 4 years younger" i said and she groaned.

"Last question, Jae what was Leahs initiation song" Beth said.

"Stand by me by ben E king" i said.

"Ding ding ding Jae has won" Beth said.

"We need to do some team bonding tonight" i said to Leah who didn't look happy and put her head on my shoulder. they cut the cameras.

we all walked back to our room and i laid down to play on my phone when a message in the group chat popped up and i opened it and it was from Leah.

'Team bonding tonight after dinner no excuses'

i looked at her and snickered a bit and she looked at me "what" she said.

"You embarrassed you did get any answers right" i asked.

"no well yeh it's just sad I've know you for almost 4 years and i know nothing about you I feel bad" she said.

i patted the bed and she sat next to me "not your fault I'm very private person but ask me anything everything I will answer truthfully" I said.

"I can't think of any" she said.

we ended up finding a website that had a bunch of questions and we spent a whole asking questions before we went down to dinner.

"Leah why are we doing team bonding" Rachel asked.

"Because Leah feels bad that she doesn't know anything about Jae so she set up this" Beth said.

"What do you mean" Millie said.

"we did challenge about who know who better and i knew none of them so I thought why not get everyone together and really get to know each other because clearly we aren't as close as I thought" Leah said.

"you do understand that Jae is very private it's not your fault but it is a good idea" Lotte said sitting down next to me with her food.as planned we did team bonding and it was great we all found some great stuff about each other and a lot of people were shocked about what I know and it was a good night, I walked up to bed around half 11 one of the last ones going to bed and I opened the door to see each passed out in her bed. I got into bed and fell asleep instantly.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

96.5K 1.3K 34
Just some Oneshots of our favourite gals
146K 3.3K 41
Name- Maisie Adelina Tough Bronze DoB- 15.08.07 Parents- Lucy Bronze + Matthew Davidson Maisie has has a different life to most. She's travelled an...
132K 3.3K 48
WOSO ONESHOTS
82.9K 1K 47
When a new player joins Arsenal WFC after finishing her scholarship over in the US. Bella Thorpe, 23, is very excited to play in London and in the WS...