๐”ธ โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„?! || ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...

Av SxmpforARxddle

"๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ?? โž . .- If I kil... Mer

๐€/๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter

517 9 7
Av SxmpforARxddle

Bella's Pov-

I carefully remove the letter tied to the owl's foot. I slipped the envolope out and began reading.

•  •  • 

They want to come to France?! Okay now they're being extremely stupid, do they just expect to apperate over here without anyone realising?

And they do know I'm at Beabatons and not the house right...

But... I guess Mattheo thought about the letter being taken by someone else and read. Possibly by a death eater.

He obviously didn't think too much about it though as he sent the letter anyways.

But I guess I understand why they sent the letter, I kinda was hoping they would, I was already starting to miss them.

And I guess its kinda sad that Mattheo knows we should pretend to be friends, but I don't even think we should do that,

possibly just pretending to be strangers or even enemies would be far more convincing. The small dove carefully fluttered off my shoulder and to my nightstand.

I sigh as I take a scrap of parchment and quill from my nightstand and write-

Dear Theo,

Its not your fault, I understand there's nothing you could do to help, and I'm sorry you had to live with that no-nosed bastard for years.

And I was thinking the same thing but note even friends. Strangers? Enemies maybe? I don't know, I just feel like they already know about everything between us and won't be convinced that we're, "just friends" so you could just pretend to hate me or something and I'll pretend to hate you.

And I guess they could visit, but I'm at Beabatons and its not like they would just let strangers in.

    - Bella

I finish signing the letter as I set the quill down reading over it one last time before sending it off with Draco's owl leaving a few galleons in a small pouch.

I fall back onto my bed as I stare at the ceiling. I am so tired of everything right now I swear, why can't I just have a normal life without a no-nosed villain like person after me.

I swear, sometimes it feels like I'm just some character in a book that gets thrown random obstacles because the stupid author is bored.

                                             •   •   •

Pansy's Pov- (In France)

we walked down the sidewalks carefully as we entered a cafe.

We sat in the back, it was warm in here, unlike outside that was currently snowing.

"What can I get for you four?" A waitress approaching us asks.

She and a bright pink apron on. I glared at her. I don't know why I just felt like she... I don't know actually. I just had a really uneasy feeling.

"4 hot chocolates please." Blaise says.

"No." Theodore says acting like a child,"3 hot chocolates and one chocolate milk."

"alright." She says looking at us before turning around and heading into the kitchen.

"Really Theo? Chocolate milk?" Draco scoffs,"its freezing outside."

"At least I didn't let my girlfriend freeze to death out there because I didn't offer her a jacket." He scoffs back.

"Pansy was fine, weren't you?" Blaise asks me.

"yeah sure." I say still looking in the kitchen.

I wanted to be sure she wasn't a spy for Voldemort. She moved over to a different area next to the whipped cream.

She glanced over at me as I quickly looked away, though from the look in her eye when she handed us each our drinks, she knew I was onto her.

"would you guys like anything else?"  She says in a family sweet voice.

"No, we're alright, thanks." I say before anyone could speak.

I watched her as she walked back behind the front desk. She stopped for a minute looking over her shoulder, she said something very quiet that I couldn't even hear.

But I tried to read her lips that said "Don't say a word."

What did she even mean? Did it look like I knew something? Because I had no idea who she was and only a small thought she could be a spy.

She couldn't have read my mind in that second could she?

I mean... It was only for a split second. I suddenly heard a small voice in my head whispering,"don't drink it."

I looked over to the others who were just about to take a drink when I said,"don't drink it. We can get something to drink from somewhere else."

I stood up as I tried to grab Blaise's arm to pull him up.

"are you trying to pull my arm off?" he says with a chuckle.

I gave them all a frustrated look as I walked over to the counter.

"Hi! What can I get for you?" She asked before even looking up, but when she did she gave me an annoyed look.

"What did you put in my friends drinks?" I ask without thinking.

"uhm chocolate and milk?" She says to me continuing to clean the counter.

I looked down at her arm and that's when I saw it. Half of the dark mark was showing from underneath the sleeve.

She looked up at me as soon as I looked at it. My eyes widened.

She aggressively pulled down the sleeve as she gritted her teeth,"Don't jump to conclusions. You'll end up getting hurt."

I looked back up at her and her eyes were dark black. I stumbled back almost tripping on a chair as I walked back over to my table.

"Come on, we have to go see Izzy." I say as I keep my eyes latched on the waitress.

"Izzy?" Theo asks obviously confused.

"Yeah, come on." I say to them as I begin walking towards the door.

I walk down the busy streets as I hear them close behind me.

"why are you acting so weird Pansy?" Blaise says wrapping his arm around my shoulder,"Come on, let's just have fun while we're here."

"This isn't a fucking vacation Blaise." I say as we turn a corner.

"Well it could be one." He says to me,"Look, your worrying too much. Lets just have fun while we-"

"Go ahead!" I say shoving his arm off my shoulder,"you 3 can go have fun, go see the Eiffel tower do whatever the bloody hell you want!"

"woah Pansy, what are you so upset about?" He says as he tries catching up to me as I am walking pretty fast.

"The lady in the Cafe, she was a spy Blaise!" I say turning around.

"what?" He laughs,"No she wasn't Pansy, stop being such a downer."

"oh yeah?" I scoff,"Go back to the Cafe then! And stay there for Merlin's sake! And while your at it, why don't you marry the girl for all I care!"

"Pansy-" he begins,"You know I love you. So why don't you stop being so jealous?"

"Jealous?!" I scoff,"You think this is about Jealousy?! My god Blaise."

I shake my head walking away.

"Where are you even going?!" He yells to me from afar, I don't answer.

Mattheo said that he booked us 2 hotel rooms. One for me and Blaise, and one for Theodore and Draco, though Draco didn't quite like the idea of it and decided to just book himself his own room.

He says he would've gotten us all our own room if we weren't such assholes about all this.

But what did he expect? Our friend goes missing, we go straight for the person who knows her best.

I quickly push past the crowd of people on my way to the Hotel.

I eventually arrived at a tall building. I stepped inside and went straight to the front desk, waiting behind one other person that was getting handed their keys stepping away.

I move to the front as the lady at the front desk looks up from her clipboard.

"Bonjour, bienvenue au Le Bristol, avez-vous une réservation ici avec nous?" She says.

she speaks French... I don't fucking know French. Oh well I guess.

"uhm, I have a reservation for Mattheo Riddle." I say to her.

She looks at her clipboard searching for Mattheo's name.

She turns around and hands me a key.

I nod as I go up to my Hotel room. I stepped inside and immediately went onto my bed taking out my parchment to write to Bella.

Bella's Pov- 

I sit in class as I begin falling asleep. God these classes are so boring how can anyone sit through them?

And worst of all, Fleur nor Gabby is in my class. Fleur finally graduated last year and I'm happy for her, but now she's left me alone here.

"Isabella Potter!" The professor says to me straightening her posture, "Do you zink zis is a place of sleep?"

I don't respond I just sit up in my seat tiredly. She glares at me before continuing with the lesson.

before I know it, an owl comes flying through the window the professor had left open, straight to me.

Everyone turns to look at me rudely as I look at the bird confused.

This time though, it was a brown owl with with specks.

I sigh, this is Pansy's owl.

Everyone watches me rudely as I pick up the owl, holding it in my arms giving them all an awkward smile.

Once she returns to the lesson I untie the parchment tied to its foot.

I let the bird go as it flies out the window and I begin reading-

Dear B,

Hey, me and the others just arrived in London, we're staying at a hotel right now called, Le Bristol, and I was just wondering if you could leave Beabatons and meet us somewhere.

Well, meet me somewhere, the others are being stupid drinking poisoned hot chocolate, but anyways, that's not the point.

Miss you a ton, Pansy.

How will I even meet her anywhere? Yeah we can a apperate in and out of Beabatons but still... Its not like I can just leave.

I guess that's the only thing that'll do though, I can't really order a carriage for myself to go back home.

Mattheo's Pov-

Pansy and the others left this morning to go to France. I really wish that I had chosen a really low rated hotel rather than a five star one because they were being complete assholes before they left.

I'm surprisingly not as upset as I would normally be with all that's going on.

I know that my father isn't going to hurt Harry or Bella, he's still busy on ordering every one of his death eaters to kill.

We have a death eater meeting tonight and I think with everybody gone, I can leave without being caught.

Plus, once he assigns the people I must kill, I think the killing will be a great way to get all my anger out.

I just hope I'm not killing some old cat lady like before, she caught onto me quickly and begged me not to kill her cats.

Of course I didn't though, I'm not a monster!

Buts still, I was going to kill her with a crossbow because I forgot the dagger I usually kill with, and stood in front of me standing in front of all the cats as if to protect them.

But Anyways, I'm not too scared of my father and his stupid threats to kill the Potter twins,

 I mean, let's be honest, Harry is very good at magic along with Bella who is great at magic and. . . I know Bella would be mad at me for saying this but, I think she'd make a great killer.

 I have been staying in my room for what everybody keeps saying,'far too long', but there's nothing important out here, or in here as well but its better than people asking me where Bella and Harry went.

× × × Meeting × × × 

I walked through the door leading into the room with a long table and many chairs surrounding it.

Most death eaters sat patiently, I knew they got her far earlier just to impress "The Dark Lord" its kinda funny, the name I mean, he really calls himself The Dark Lord... It just seems childish to me.

As I walked in Bella sat close by Voldemort gazing at him dreaming as she played with her jet black hair.

She gazed into his eyes, though of course, he didn't pay too much attention to her, he was too busy talking amongst his other followers.

 Crabbe sat at the table close by goyle as they flirted with each other from across the table.

And Tom sat by my father talking with him and a few other death eaters

As soon as I walked in, my fathers attention was immediately went to me.

"Mattheo." He says as everyone goes quiet, turning to face me,"here, I saved you a seat."

He looks over at the seat next to him on his right. I sigh as I walk over and sit beside him.

he glances over at me and gives me a knowing look, he knows something..

"Now, as I was saying," he begins again,"The Potter twins. "

He continued to go on and on about how pathetic the potter twins are as he kept glancing at me wjen he said things like,'I'd be so dissapointed if one of my son's ever fell in love with these weak so-called witches and wizards' and,'I'd never forgive myself if I ever fell in love with a Potter.'

"Well of course you wouldn't. They're far to young for you anyways." I mumble under my breath chuckling a bit.

"Lily Potter is technically old enough- or shall I say was." He whispers to me and no one else can here as they are talking amongst theirselves.

"Hm, so you would date Lily Potter?" I whisper back,"But I don't think she suites you, no I see you and James Potter walking down the isle together, makes more sense."

"Well I personally, find those Potters weak, amd i just want you to know, you can imagine me and James walking down the isle at our wedding all you want, but you'll never get to walk down the isle with Bella."

"Well I wasn't asking you for consent, I'm 18 and you can't do shit." I say with a smirk.

"Oh?" He says still smiling,"but you would have to travel all the way to France.."

Shit. How does he fucking know everything?!? I mean... I only tolf my friends and obviously none of them are death eaters, they would be here and would probably brag to everyone at Hogwarts about it.

"What do you mean?" I lie,"Bella's in London..."

"Don't be stupid!" He says,"I know very well that you know about my spy."

"Oh well," I say shrugging my shoulders,"it doesn't matter, once the Order kills you and your followers anyway."

"Your fucking stupid Mattheo." He says to me laughing,"your a fucking disappointment, I never fucking wanted a second child, you were a fucking mistake Mattheo. I should've killed you off when you were 3, but your brother couldn't live with it and I was honestly too busy to spend the time on you. I would do it in this very second but I very well that you have 2 daggers on you right now. You are fucking pathetic. And  Your little girlfriend doesn't love you, she's afraid  of you. "

"No.."

"She is fucking terrified of you Mattheo.."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"As much as you try to pretend your the good guy, it won't work-"

"Stop."

"You will always be a Riddle. No matter how much you try to run from the fact that your a Riddle, it will always be in you. "

"No!"

"You have My blood and you can't change it." He says,"go ahead, try to deny tge fact that you love killing. I know you just can't stop stabbing a man if you started. Because Mattheo, it's in your fucking blood."

"Stop! Your wrong! I-"

"You what Mattheo?" He says with a fake pitiful face,"You.Love.Killing. we all love killing."

"Your right." I say to him admitingly,"I love killing. But I'm not like you, I don't kill innocent people."

"Oh but you do Mattheo, Davies was it?" He asks me,"and everyone always tells me he's such a nice boy, well, was. Someone told me how you killed. And how they described it, it sounded phenomenal. I was proud. You Are my son. As much as we both hate to admit it. We share the same blood."

"Your right once again." I say with a smirk whispering quietly"But I killed for a Potter."

"Pathetic." He seeths.

"So what? Just because I'm not in love with some crazy member of the Lestrange family? "

"You listen to me!" He says,"I am your father and whether you like it or not, you will obey my orders and stop talking to Bella or I will kill you and both potters and you know I will not hesitate one bit!"

I think about this for a moment. I thought that maybe I could just pretend I didn't speak her, but I knew that he would find out one way or another no matter how careful I was so I agreed.

"Alright fine." I say with a smile,"I never loved her anyways. I just thought if she trusted me I could easily stab her in the back. Litterly"

The corners of his mouth curled up to form a devious grin, pleased with my answer.

For real this time, this time I won't go behind his back and I will obey his order because... He is stronger than me.

We discussed my task and I headed back to Hogwarts late that night.

The only bad part about the task was that it was in the one place I was supposed to avoid.

-------------------

A/n: Hello! Its really late at night and I'm tired so yeah, that's enough for this chapter. Also the whole conversation with Voldy won't really have a lot of significant parts so if you read it... Sorryyyy Ml <33333

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

40.8K 950 43
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...
18.1K 499 34
WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort . This story won't follow the normal t...
10.1K 66 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...