again ↠ chenji

De yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... Mai multe

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
EPILOGUE

28

1.2K 53 4
De yvneos

chapter twenty-eight

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"what are you doing, bub?" chenle asked curiously as he noticed that jisung was too occupied on the manager's phone.

they just finished filming today and they already on their way home, chenle and jisung was sitting beside at each other, there's a driver and jisung's manager on the passenger seat.

"he needs to make a live tonight for dream promotion, you can join though." the manager said.

"nah, i don't want to. no one even knows me." chenle shook his head.

"it's starting." jisung said as he fixed his hair.

chenle just watched him, he can clearly see how the views are increasing and how many comments are flashing on the screen.

"ji!" he suddenly hissed when jisung moved the camera on him.

"just say hi!" jisung said.

"hi..." and he shyly waved at the camera.

"introduce yourself," jisung said happily, smiling.

"do i really have to?" chenle asked in a low voice as he looked at jisung.

"of course, they should have known the pretty guy like you." jisung said, smirking.

chenle suddenly wants to curse at him right now, does this man forget that they are not official yet? that they should have hidden their relationship for a mean time?

why did jisung flirt with him?

"i'm zhong chenle, a member of... dream band." chenle said and smiled.

"my vocali— i mean, our vocalist." and he smiled.

chenle let out a laugh and just shook his head, jisung is now answering the questions that were flashing through the screen.

"i don't look good right now, ji." chenle said as he softly moved jisung's arm away.

"you look good everyday though." jisung said.

the chinese male suddenly looked at him, feeling the heat coming up on his ears. jisung just smirked at him and looked at the screen again.

chenle is now cursing at him, he hates him for being too obvious in front of a hundred thousand people. chenle can't even handle his reactions and he knows that the fans will find it suspicious.

"bub, are you mad?"

"thank you for dropping us off, hyung." chenle said to the manager.

"no problem, le." the manager said. "i think you need to talk with jisung now," he chuckled.

"oh, i actually don't hear him. do you?" chenle asked curiously.

the manager just shook his head before he bid a goodbye to the two, chenle straightly made his way inside the building as well as jisung who's still trying to get his attention.

"bub, i'm sorry for what i've done, please... talk to me..." he begged. "i won't leave here until you don't talk to me." and he stopped walking.

chenle looked at him, he really stopped outside the elevator. but chenle still ignored him, he just rolled his eyes and waited for the elevator to close.

but he suddenly flinched on his place when jisung didn’t really move on his place and stayed on that place, chenle immediately pushed the button down but it didn’t come down. he let out a sigh and waited for the right time to go back downstairs.

"is he crazy? is he really going to stay there until i talk to him?" chenle hissed and let out a gasp.

"come on, you freaking elevator." he hissed.

as soon as he came back, he saw jisung outside leaning against the wall. jisung suddenly stood up straight when he saw chenle.

"are you crazy?!" he hissed.

"you came back..." jisung said, smiling.

"if i really didn’t talk to you, you're just going to stay here overnight?!" he shouted.

"okay, i'm sorry now. let's go upstairs now, hmm?" and jisung softly pushed him inside the elevator.

"you're making me worried!" and he softly hit jisung's chest.

"bub, it hurts." jisung said seriously.

"i'm sorry." chenle said, but jisung just looked away.

look how the table easily turned down.

chenle just pouted and wrapped his arms around jisung's waist, the younger one immediately held his smile back and hugged him back. leaning closer to give him a kiss.

"i'm sorry, bub. i will ask for your permission next time, hmm?" jisung said softly.

the chinese male just nodded which made jisung chuckled, they didn’t even take long to arrive on their unit. the two made their way first to jisung's unit.

"dada, i saw you at daddy's live!" the kid said after his parents greeted him.

"how did you know i was on your daddy's live?" chenle asked curiously, frowning.

"we watched it while waiting for you guys to arrive," chanyeol said. "he's really cute, it makes me wanna have a child already." he pouted.

"you guys are already stable, why don't you guys make one already?" jisung asked curiously.

"he's always mad at me! as in everytime!" he whined. "i didn’t know where to go, he said he wants me around but he also wants me to leave." and he scratched his head.

chenle let out a laugh as he see how stressful jisung's brother already, chanyeol was the one who volunteered to look for sungni today since he has nothing to do.

later on, he also leaves since baekhyun is already looking for him. chenle decided to go back to their unit to get sungni's clothes, as well as his clothes.

"bub, i think baekhyun hyung is pregnant." chenle said as he started to cook, jisung was also in the kitchen, watching him.

"well, chanyeol hyung really wants to have a child though. but, how did you notice?" jisung asked curiously, frowning.

"bub, i used to be pregnant." chenle said.

"oh..." and he awkwardly scratched his nape.

"baekhyun hyung has weird cravings these days, and i used to be like that. i remember crying because i couldn't get the food that i wanted since i didn't have someone to give it to me." he smiled.

"bub," jisung called. "can you tell more?" he asked softly.

"of course, bub." he giggled. "so, back when my baby bump was already visible. mom and my cousin are the ones who look for me. mom limits me to moving a lot. i even remember when sungni started to kick, my cousin suddenly freaked out and almost brought me to the hospital."

"is that... hendery?" jisung asked, which made chenle look at him.

"you know him?" chenle asked curiously.

"i met him the last time i went to the cafe with jaemin hyung," jisung said. "he was with his fiance, xiaojun."

"yes, you're right." he giggled as he nodded. "so back when i was saying, i gave birth to sungni at the right time. luckily, he was healthy. i realize that he looks so much like you. which i can't accept because he was in my tummy for the whole nine months then he will just look like you." he pouted.

"aw, bub is disappointed..." and jisung went to him to hug him.

"he grew up as a smart, adorable and clingy kid. he was easy to understand." chenle said and smiled. "after those efforts i made, it was worth it though."

"you're so strong, bub." jisung said softly as he planted kisses on chenle's shoulder.

"as i should," chenle said proudly. "it's really hard to miss you everytime, it might also be the reason why sungni really looks like you." and he rolled his eyes.

"so do i," jisung whispered. "i also miss you a lot." and he gently bite chenle's ears.

"ji, what the fuck. sungni might come in anytime." he hissed.

"just a quickie..." jisung said.

"what the fuck?! is that the reason why you hugged me?!" chenle hissed in a low voice, lowkey wanting jisung's touch. he craved for this for a couple of years so don't blame him.

"bub, i can't really help not to. you look hot today." he pouted.

"just a quickie, okay?" chenle said.

jisung suddenly smiled and nodded his head like a kid, chenle immediately closed the stove and jisung put him at the island counter. placing himself between chenle's thighs before he pressed his lips to him.

"bub, no love marks. we still had a photoshoot— ah!" he suddenly moaned when jisung started to lick his nipples.

chenle immediately covered his mouth or else they would get caught, it was hard for the loud one like him. he can't really control his moans.

"you're so loud, bubby." jisung said whisperly, panting. "let's put your mouth in a use, hmm?" and he immediately put him down.

"what the fuck, ji. you're big!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

260K 13.3K 115
⭒ nct dream ↳ when you bring a bunch of chaotic people together in an app. ROYALJAEM。2020 ❜ !! chapter count may be high but most of them are extr...
314K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
68.3K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
325K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...