You Got To Be Kidding Me [MAR...

By peacockdragon12345

Soulmates are hard to find but harder to understand.Yet how in the world did you have all the heros and villa... More

Statues Check
Rainy Pepraily
Bloody Tissues
Unbreakable Cabinet
Safe Side
Still Pause
Protective Creatures
Fair Business
Box Ivy
Broke Wallet
Creeper Runaway
Co-Fam
Solo Savior
Newbie

Overnight Request

5.3K 170 129
By peacockdragon12345

Mrs.Crow needs you to pull an all nighter at work.Usually you don't do that kind of stuff but once she mention why she chose you, which was because you work better then everyone else here, with a bonus pay for doing only all nighters....so yeah, your in there multitasking by your lonesome while Max sleeps in the open cabinet that once was a place for a dish washer.

Harely and Ivy were upset but understand your reasons, for god sake they saw that little sucky apartment you so live in, so they drop you off.Soon heading off to do their thing.

You have their phone numbers already in your contacts before they left..

"Max?" You didn't see him napping in his cubby, once in a while glancing around to see if he was near you "Max, come here boy!"

Max however was napping but something caught his attention.A smell he hasn't smelled yet before.As your working on the last meal of the day he gets up to find where this smell comes from.He usually dosen't follow his nose but he was to curious on what produces this new smell...

Once the customer was done, payed and all, it was time to close up shop.By the words of Mrs.Crow she says after work is finish close up the small café.Then clear and restock all that is needed, then leave at 10 P.M and lock up the door.Simple really.

"Max!" As the door was locked, sign saying close, your attention was to find your dog "Come on buddy!Come here!"

So your search began.You looked at places he could literally fit in, every dark corner and cranny, underneath all the booths, even the kitchen but no Max.

Where did Max wonder off to?

Pausing in your steps the fimialer click clacking of paws echo down the hallway.Why was he at the emergency exist? Not hesitating you grab a broom and cautiously went towards the sound.Once Max came out of the corner he stops mid pant, tilting his head in confusion at you holding the broom, looking as if you were gonna beat him into a pulp.

Sighing your grip loosen on the broom, kneeling down to pet Max as well as pinch a chunk of his cheek "Stop running after things you aren't supposed too, okay Max?"

"Holy shit you are so pretty!"

Gripping your weapon you swung the broom at the intruder, which didn't go as planned, was caught in a unsettling position.Very....ya know...

"Barry what the fuck man!?"

"I-I didn't mean to go this far I'm so so so sorry I..." His eyes held so much fear and regret but just one peek at your stun shock eyes, it calmed him down and feel nothing was butterfly kicks, a goofy smile slowly appears "...God...I could look into your eyes all day."

At this point he was pulled off of you.Your cheeks flare up as butterflies  brew in your stomach, once again realizing this man was also your soulmate.Swallowing your pride, very tempted to wear glasses to stop all this from even happening, you look over to see The Flash be scolded by no one other the Beast Boy.He noticed your staring and waves stupidly, a goofy smile of his own.

Max sits down next to you, seemly happy and confused at the same time, but gets head pats by Beast Boy.

"Good boy." his attention turns to you, who just stares up at him like he is an alien from another planet, chuckles lightly, hand out to help you up "Your not going to run and hide in a cabinet again are you?I heard everyone struggled on opening it."

He was the frist to see your eyes...

Taking his open hand, up onto your feet, you give him a shy but serious glare "Not my fault you all began to hunt me down at school." just to walk off and begin cleaning the café.

The Flash however noticed the place looks unclean "Oh, hey I got this!" then the man legits clean the booth seats, tables, dishes, and counters within seconds.You nearly even grabbed the supplies and he did it all for you.Wow.

Beast Boy rubs his neck, trying to start up a conversation "You...What's your name?"

"I would answer that but.." since you clearly can't do anything now, your job all done due to The Flash, your beside Max who had his tongue sticking out "...I barely know you two guys name, just the hero name."

The Flash beats Beast Boy to the punch "Understandable.Hi, I'm Barry.Barry Allen." then resumes to eating a donut from the pantry.

"Barry please pay for that." Immediately he did, in the cash register and all.

Then finally the other spoke "Garfeild Logan.A lot of people call me Garth instead however."

Humming you give in, saying yours as well "(Y/N)." then point at your sunshine golden K9 friend, snoozing on the floor near your feet "This is Max.He is my emotional therapy dog."

Garth nods, coming over to pet Max as he snooze away softly "Yeah he kinda told me that earlier."

"Waite?So you can-?"

A phone goes off.It was not your phone however it was Barry's.Hearing it he says a quick "Excuse me a second.." and all goes silent as he chit chat then and there.It was a very short call however to which the other hangs up, leaving Barry to listen to it end.

"So?Who was it?"

Barry points outside the window "About that Alfred is on his way to pick her up." then looks at you, nervous but saying the truth cause he doesn't want any smoke from you alone "So about yesterday, Batman decided informed everyone of you.And he recommends you hop into the car when it arrives, not run away."

That piece of shit INFORMED everyone?God dammit!!

"What about Max?Her dog??" Garth asked, only hearing about you then Max.

Barry rubs his neck, frowning in either nervous or fear "He said...He doesn't want Max to come.Says he is dangerous for anyone to come close to-.."

"Max is doing his fucking job!" You leap up, ignoring the limo behind you outside, getting very outrageous with the two men "He is my emotional therapy animal companion as well!Did he tell you that Max was clinging, no, digging into his heart and soul as a chunk of this very jacket I wear was in his mouth as I helplessly dangle off a hotel building?None of them helped him so Max has the right to be mad at them!He fell with me!He is now traumatize victim just like I am!"

Both of them stood silent as Alfred stood outside, waiting for you to stop yelling at them, then comes in.The door was locked so it's unknown to you on how he even got in.

"I'm guessing you are Mrs.(L/N)?"

Calming down you nod, no word being said to him.You were just so mad right now so said nothing.

"Good.It's an honor to meet you.I'm Alfred Pennysworth.The one main butler of the Wayne estate." His attention stoops down to Max, a smile comes to his face as he boops his nose lightly "I'm guessing your disagreeing with master Bruce request as well as his terms?"

Your eyes widen, holy shit did you hear him right "Wanye...As in Bruce Wayne?The billionaire Bruce Wayne??"

Alfred nods, taking Max leash "Yes indeed." soon opening the door for you, Max wagging his tail excitedly "I'll talk with him about your complains against your dog, what is the lads name?"

Your smile was unflattering, but your unsure of getting into that limo at all "Max."

He smiles sweetly, happy your following him to the limo without a single issue "He is very well tamed and well mannered dog." soon door closing shut, helping you across the busy street.

As that happens both Barry and Garth give each other uneasy side looks.From the moment your in the limo, Max in there also, Garth pulls out the mini radio that has been recording this whole time.

Barry, who crossed his fingers, spoke frist "She is on her way now...with her dog."

"I said no dog."

"Well, yeah...But really, you never  explained why though. Now we do know why, no one help the dog who risk fully tried to save their owner to only fall to their doom." Garth repeats what you said, quoting what he so says next "That dog was protecting 'our soulmate' while y'all weren't. He won't be happy but truthfully I would be feeling the same way once he sees you five."

Bruce went quite, both guessing he is rubbing his temple in frustration, but the voice of Dick was heard "Sounds good.Lock up the café for her will you?People are crazy at nightfall."

A quick "On it!" came from both of them, Barry finished cleaning all that is needed to be clean, then zooms on out as Garth locks the door and shuts off the lights.Soon hitched a ride on Barry and on their way to Wayne estate.

Garth is gonna have to remain close to Max good side in order for anyone to interact with (Y/N), mostly for the Wanye members sake.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Marvel People (Good luck!)
•Tony Stark
•Peter Parker
•Steve Rogers
•Bucky Barnes
•Bruce Banner
•T'challa (R.I.P legend..)
•Erik Killmonoger
•Shuri
•Okoye
•Natasha Romanoff
•Wanda Maximoff
•Peitro Maximoff
•Vision
•Thor Odison
•Loki Odison

DC People (Good luck here also!)
•Clark Kent
•Bruce Wayne
•Arthur Kurry
•Barry Allen
•Daina
•Jason Todd
•Tim Drake
•Dick Grayson
•Damian Wayne
•Joker
•Harely Quinn
•Poison Ivy
•Raven
•Beast Boy
•Wally West

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 14.5K 33
25 soulmates? How could that be? ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depression ⚠...
424K 9.7K 36
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
128K 3.3K 16
'His bed felt empty, a feeling he'd never had before. He glanced at his watch, flicking through numbers each second, confirming where the lonely feel...
111K 3.3K 33
Warning mention abuse. PLEASE READ the first note of this book. It's very important, it gives warning of what you will be reading. ~ ~ ~ ~ Dove use...