Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

By ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... More

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Off To The Sea!
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Buggy The Clown
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Scardey Cat
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Don Krieg
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon
Comrade!
Whiskey Peak

Fishmen Attacks

828 37 4
By ThatOneDanganDude

(3rd Person Pov)

Y/N and Zoro were now inside of Arlong Park, tied up together facing the fishmen.

"I already told you, we came here looking for a single woman! You half fish mutant!" Zoro clenched his teeth at Arlong.

"Oh? An inferior human dares to slight me..? I'll forgive you just this once but don't you ever call us half fish again!" Arlong grinned at the two males.

"We fishmen are 'evolved humans' who gained the ability to breathe in the sea. With our abilities we're beings of a higher order than you puny humans!"

"Our innate strength which far exceeds that of humans is very proof of that! In short we are 'lords of creation!' Get that through your dense heads!"

"And so, two humans who defies a fishman, is essentially defying the 'divine providence of nature!' Arlong smirked.

"You cocky asshole! I'll beat you so hard  that you turn back to a fish!" Y/N stared at the pissed off fishman.

"I'm sick of hearing you blab on about that stupid pet theory of yours, Arlong." An tangerine colour haired woman walked up to the men.

"Na.." Zoro noticed who is was. "Nami!" Y/N excitingly cut off the swordsman.

"No need to make such a scary face Nami! You're a diffrent case, of course. You're the Arlong pirates prized cartographer.. you make the most accurate nautical charts!"

"Of course! My brains much higher order than any of yours!" She said back.

"Cartographer..!?" Zoro stared at the two. "Why the hell are those guys so chummy with Nami for!?" Y/N's smile instantly disappeared.

"What, do you know these guys?" Another fishman asked.

"Don't be silly, they're just some of my victims.. I was able to swindle a huge fortune from these guys during my most recent haul.." She walked up to them.

"I knew you guys were chasing after me to a certain point, but to think you'd actually make it here.." Nami smirked, crouching down to the two males.

"Is this your true self?" Zoro glared at the girl.

"That's right, suprised? I'm an officer of the Arlong pirates.. I was already a pirate when we met."

"What are you talking about, didn't you said you hated pirates?" Y/N argued, unsure of the navigator's word.

"Shahahaha! She had you two completely strung along! This girl right here would do anything for the sake of money, even forget the death of her own parent she's a real cold-blooded with!"

As Arlong burtsed into laughter, Nami agitatedly bit her lip from the mention of her parent. This did not go unnoticed by Y/N and Zoro.

"I see.. well, it's not like I really trusted her anyways, wouldn't suprise me even if she turned out be a devilish cutthroat." Zoro smirked, gaininv a confused look from Nami.

"Right from the very beginning, I had a feeling you were a good for nothing woman.. heh..heh..!" He looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Hmph.. well then that makes things easier.. if you've realized that I was only tricking you then can you just give up on your treasure and my navigation skills and disappear already? You two are an eye sore!"  Once the navigator finished her sentace the wind user gave Zoro a raise of his eyebrows, causing the aloof swordsman to smirk and nod in agreement.

Using both of his legs Y/N slung himself and Zoro into the pool facing forwards, with a smirk on both faces.

"Huh.."

Nami and the other fishmen watched closely as the two men splashed into the water.

...

"W-What!?"

"What happened!? Why'd he suddenly jump back like that!?" One of the fishmen spoke up with a widening mouth.

"We're they laughing before they fell over!?" Another one added.

"No I don't think anybody said something funny." A weird looking one scratched his temple.

"Maybe they're trying to escape!"

"No way! As if humans with their hands and legs tied could ever swim!"

"Then maybe it was suicide?" They continued arguing, but quickly shut up once their leader spoke.

"Just leave them be..!" Arlong silenced the crowd, not caring about the outcome of the human pirates, but watching from the side was one that deep down genuinely did care.

"That idiot..!" Nami started sprinting towards the pool, she took of her shoes and jumped in.

"Nami!?" The remaining fishmen yelled out for their current member. Watching the surface of the water carefully.

"..."

Suddenly they saw an orange haired girl bringing up two of the "enemies".

"Ah.. they're back up.. hey what's the meaning of this Nami!?" The fishmen watched as Nami dragged Y/N and Zoro out to the side of the pool.

"What's the big idea.." She looked down at them with a frown, trying to mask the genuine worry in her tone with her hair and clothes dripping wet from the water.

"What..?" Y/N prolonged the word in a tone that comes off cocky. "'made us dissappear, that's what you want isn't it?" The (H/C) haired boy smirked at her.

"Heh.. a small time crook like you who can't even let two people die, shouldn't be acting all tough!" Zoro side glanced her with a condescending smirk as he continued coughing out pool water. These gestures caused Nami to look down angrily at her past crewmates.

"And be quicker next time, slowpoke. I almost thought we were goners." Y/N laughed but stopped aruptly to cough up the water he accidentally swallowed.

"Don't you get cheeky with me!" Nami stomped on the Y/N's back.

"Ufh!" The boy let out a groan. Y/N's weakness is that anytime he gets in contact with water strictly from the ocean, his devil fruit power decreases immensely making it able for physical damage to occure temporarily. Meaning at this moment Nami is able to physically damage him

"If you get involved with me anymore than this you both are dead!" She grabbed him by the neck forcing him to look up at her as she hovered over him.

"Taking advantage of my weakness, huh? I guess she isn't that small of a crook then we thought" Y/N grinned, he felt her loose grip on his neck.

"I wonder.." Zoro chuckled at the female causing her attention to land on him.

"Some bandages you've got there." Nami put on a facade again as she looked at the moss head.

"I just didnt have any change of clothes, thats all!" He grinned.

"Zoro!" Y/N shouted and quickly crouched down next to a groaning out of pain, Zoro. "Hey Nami what're you gonna do with them?" Arlong asked after analyzing the scene.

"Lock them up for now! I'll put an end to them later." The orange haired girl stomped away with gritted teath.

"Arlong!!!" Suddenly an unkown fishman ran towards the gang. "What is it, my fellow brother?"

"There was another long nosed human who got away!" He explained with a worried expression.

"...!" Nami clenched her teeth even harder, after realizing who the fishman was referencing to.

"Usopp?" Y/N whispered to Zoro.

"Gotta be.. damn, so they found out about him after all.." He mumbled to himself.

"I think he's probably hiding in Cocoyashi village somewhere.." The fishamn added.

"Cocoyashi village...? It just so happened that I had some business to attend there.." Arlong smiled with his sharp teeth.

--

A sharp knife cut through the tight, thick rope that was binding Y/N and Zoro together.

"Now hurry up and get out of here, before Arlong comes back!" Nami opened the cell gesturing for them to leave.

"Hmm?" Zoro confusingly looked up to her.

At the Cocoyashi village

"ARLONG EMPIRE!?" Usopp cowered behind the wall with Nami's older sister. "He's trying to build his own nation..!?"

"So then he's gonna turn all of east blue into his 'fishmen empire'!? But that would include my hometown too!" The long nosed boy turned to Nojiko.

"Whatever happens, happens. All we can do is quietly sit still and endure it for now that is.." She crossed her arms.

"For now..?" Usopp looked at the short haired woman, intrigued by the way she worded her sentace.

"AGHHH!" A loud shout echoed from the town square.

"What's that!?" Usopp sweated, as he looked around scared. "Gen!?" Nojiko exclaimed with widened eyes when she noticed who let out that agonizing yell.

"Possesing a weapon, is a clear sign of rebellion.."

"And so, to make sure that there aren't any more rebels like you, I'll kill you to show the other villagers what happens to rebels!" He smirked.

"Wha!? All he did was collect some weapons! He's seriously going to kill someone over that much!?" Usopp exclaimed.

"That son of a..!" Nojiko ran towards the town square in an attempt to save her father figure.

"H-Hey you! Come back here or you'll be killed!"  Usopp ran after Nojiko.

"What's the meaning of this Arlong!? All of us here have loyally paid the tribute without any complaints for eight years! There's no way any of us have even the slightest rebelling against you! So let Gen go!" She confronted the tall fishman.

"Nojiko! Wait!" A villager tried stopping her.

"I've already stated that the mere act of possessing weapons is a clear intent to rebel..  I have no choice but to kill this man for the safety and security of my lands!" Arlong laughed without a care for this small village.

"Any complaints? You wouldn't rather have me destroy this entire village would you..?" Arlong mocked her.

"Know this humans! If you even lay a finger on any of us, your village will be destroyed! That's final!"

"Everyone go inside your homes..! If we rebels now, then last eight years will come to nothing!" Gen spoke up.

"If we wanted to reject their rule by fighting to our deaths we should've done it long ago! But we all swore did we not? We swore to fight of endurance! In order to live on!"

"Gen..!"

"But..!" The villagers argued.

"Well said! Living is important, it is because one lives one can enjoy things!" Arlong squeezed Gen's head with his hand.

"UGH!" He smashed Gen's head on the wall.

"Everyone has their own designated place and position in life! This man understands the futility of resisting against that fact!"

"...!!"

"You see, not all living things are born equal! Shahaha!" Arlong laughed.

"Humans are best living like humans!" He threw Gen's body on the ground angering the folk.

"Why you..!"

"Stop it! Don't you dare lay a hand on them!" Gen coughed out blood

"But.. Gen, he!"

"Yes, what he said." Arlong chuckled. "But its not as if he used his weapons! Please don't kill him!" The villagers begged for Gen's life.

"A loud bunch, aren't they.. I wonder if I should take this as a sign of rebellion.." He smirked menacingly.

"If we die here, everything will come to an end! You must keep on fighting even if I die!" Gen put his arm up to stop them.

"Let me show you what happens to those who harbour I'll thoughts.. watch closely humans!" Arlong grabbed Gen by his stomach and lifted him up.

"GEN!"

"Let this be, a warning to the rest of you!!" Just before Arlong could throw him on the ground he got interrupted by a sneak attack.

"Ugh!" Gen landed on the ground as Arlong dropped him. "What was that!? Arlong!" The fishmen looked for their captain in the gray and heavy smoke.

"Look over there! There's someone standing on the roof! Identify yourself!" A fishman pointed out.

"..."

"I am the brave and heroic warrior of the seas! Captain Usopp!" Usopp put on an act as his legs aggressivly shook in fear.

"..Huh? Usopp..?" A fishman added, trying to recall where he had heard him from.

"Never heard of him.."

"It's him..!" Nojiko saw the long nose and instantly recognized the person. "Who is that..!?" The other villagers looked up.

"Feared by the entire world as the man from hell they call me, 'Usopp the wicked devil king!" The long nosed sniper yelled out, trying to mask his fear.

"I have 8000 subordinates at my command! Flee at once and I shall consider forgiving you!"

"Arlong, it's him! He's that guy I told you about earlier who escaped from me!" The previously unknown fishman told his captain.

"I don't care if you've got tens of thousands of followers.. just try me! I'll crush every single last of them!" Arlong yelled out angrily.

'AGHHH! HES NOT SCARED AT ALL AND MY GUNPOWDER STAR DIDNT WORK AT ALL!" Usopp began panicking.

"Even though you're just a puny human...! LOWLY HUMAN SCUM! YOU DARE ATTACK ME!?"

"A-Arlong wait! You're not going to destroy another village are you!?" Arlong's shimate said.

"Human villages are easy to crush but our goal is to rule over them!" Another sweated.

"If we turn this town into another Gosa village, then our tribute funds will decrease again!"

"If our funds decrease then all we'll have to do conquer another village!" He argued.

"WE ARE THE SUPREME BEINGS!" Arlong crushed the house by smashing it into another one.

"Our village is..!" The humans watched in shock, sadness and fear.

"He's..!" Nojiko gaped her mouth.

"Crap!! He's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill me!" Usopp silently cried out hiding on the roof.

"He's still alive!" A fishman pointed at his silhouette. "After him! Don't let him escape!"

"Catch him and kill him!"

Let's return him to Arlong Park for now! At this rate he's going to annilhate this entire village!" The fishmen held their captain back.

"We'll be back.. but it looks kind you've managed to live another day." Arlong's best mate smirked at the villagers.

"..."

"AGHHHHH!!!" Usopp ran as fast as he could with tears in his eyes.

"Hey you! Wait right there!" The fishmen ran after him.

"Certain kill.. Egg Star!" He slingshoted an egg in one of their faces.

"Guh! It reeks this egg is rotten!" He rubbed his face.

"D..did it work..?" Usopp sighed.

"YOU BASTARD!" They ran after him. "AGHHHH!!!"

"..."

"Gen, we need to get you treated." One of the villagers said.

"No I'm fine I can manage on my own, sorry for all the trouble I've caused everyone.." He softly said.

"What are you talking about? You're not the one at fault here!"

"That's right as If anybody could abide all their irrational rules!"

"But who was that guy earlier.. you know him Gen?"

"No.. can't say I do.."

"Long time no see, everyone." A feminine voice approached the crowd.

"Nami.." They said before turning quiet

"Na-chan.." The villagers turned away from her and walked off, causing Nami's facade to fall slightly

"What is it? To think you of all people would still decide to stroll through the middle of the town.." Nojiko said, her and Gen being the only ones left.

"Oh nothing, just curious what all the ruckus I heard was about.. guess it was arlong.." She said as she walked past them without glancing a look, missing the stare she got from Gen as she went by.

--

"You're as infamous as ever." Nojiko smiled at her sister, sitted down at her mother's grave.

"Well, I am a pirate.. but Arlong knows what's what, he knows money can get anything done. So it'll only be a little more until his promise!"

"No matter what, I'm going to raise 100 million beli, so I can buy this village!" She smiled, softly blushing from the excitement.

With Y/N and Zoro

"..."

"I wonder when she'll get back.." A bored Y/N sat on Arlong's white chair with Zoro, as they waited for their former crew member.

"Even if she tells us to leave, we don't have anything to do outside of here.." Zoro looked at Y/N. "After all we promised Luffy to bring her back." The swordsman leaned back on the chair.

The camera zooms out to reveal Arlong's fishmen brothers beaten up surrounding the two strawhats.

"Jeez.. seems like we've gotten ourself tied up in a complicated mess.." Y/N sighed as he yawned out of boredom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 193 6
Y/N is a person with incredible abilities. He has the powers of a dragon. He gained them from eating the Dragon Dragon Fruit.
1.3K 75 16
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
6.2K 273 12
After saving Vivi's kingdom and one Nico Robin joining the Cosmic Pirates continue their journey in the grand line as they discover the island in the...
346K 7.9K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...