✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

131-140

936 21 3
By prince05026

 Chapter 131 Delicious Zerg 5

  Demon Vine followed Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, trying to enter the office, but was surrounded by a group of space warriors.

  "Why are you so powerful? I saw your battle just now, and you actually killed more than half of the Zerg."   However, Adjutant Liu's eyes soon filled with brilliance, "Xiaoteng, I didn't expect you to be able to talk. I wonder if you can help us and beg your master to ask her if she can give each of us a little plant pet ?   " Demon Vine still likes the red lantern, "Okay, I'll change it with you!" After Demon Vine finished speaking, it directly pinched out a section of creeper.

  "Yes! Yes! You are too powerful!"

  "It's a pity that you can't speak, if you It would be nice if you could speak."

  "Yes, you are so powerful, I don 't know your name, what a pity!"

  "My name is Xiaoteng!" Yaoteng opened his mouth to speak, and as soon as he spoke, the space fighters around him were shocked.

  " Pet? Demon Vine looked at the little soldier at this time, his master gave him a creeper just now, but it was only about four or five levels.

  "Want his kind?" Demon Vine pointed at the little soldier.

  "Yes I want that too!" Someone said excitedly, and he took out a lantern, "I'll exchange this with you. This is an antique lantern, and the fabric on it is made of antique.

  Soon other people also took out the things that Yaoteng likes, and drew plant pets with Yaoteng. All that Yaoteng gave them were four or five-level creepers. After all, the level was too high, and it was easy to backfire. low.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't care about the demon vine, they went straight back to the office.

  Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also drank fruit juice when they were fighting, but the two of them were really tired after fighting for such a long time. Tao Yaoyao went to Di Feiye's office, He slumped directly on the sofa.

  Di Feiye also sat next to her. He was really tired, but he felt very relieved that the Zerg was solved.

  "It is estimated that there will be no Zerg to make trouble within four or five days. If you want to pick up the land, you should take advantage of this time to pick up the ground, but you still have to pay attention to the problem of volcanic eruptions. Although the magma inside is not moving now, it has already It has reached a certain degree of saturation." Di Feiye reminded Tao Yaoyao.

  "Well, I need to take a good rest. This battle has been going on for a long time, so I'm really tired." Tao Yaoyao was really tired.

  "So remember this time. From now on, no matter what you are fighting outside, it should not exceed five hours." Di Feiye remembered the time.

  "Well, I got it!" Tao Yaoyao was really powerless to resist now.

  Di Feiye took out a peach from his own space and handed it to her , "It's been washed, eat it quickly!" Eat something, you should be more energetic.

  Tao Yaoyao took the peach, which was at the fifth or sixth level. To be honest, she was already eating tenth level fruits.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, then directly collected the peaches in her hand,and brought out two glasses of juice."Let's drink the juice, don't worry!"

  Di Feiye took the cup and drank it. The energy in the juice was quite sufficient, and he knew the fruit was of a high grade once he ate it.

  While drinking juice, the two chatted about the bugs, but it was actually Di Feiye who was asking and Tao Yaoyao was answering.

  "Can the hard-shelled Zerg be eaten?" Di Feiye asked. He collected a lot this time. He needs to know how to eat it, right?

  "Crabs are delicious. Steamed, fried, and porridge are all delicious..." Tao Yaoyao talked about how to eat crabs. Di Feiye kept staring at her with bright eyes. The little girl knows a lot. He hasn't asked Noah about her origin yet.

  "What about this?" Di Feiye took out a big lobster. Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing, she also collected a lot, and was still thinking about what to do, so she took out a big lobster The big lobster was cleaned up on site, and then it was directly handed over to the chef machine in the space for cooking. There are several methods on the left and right, steaming or boiling, frying or stewing.

  Di Feiye figured it out, " The easiest way is to cook, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Well, that's right, everything can be cooked!" She didn't know much anyway, and Xingji There are few people who can eat here.

  Di Feiye said, "I'll get some from the kitchen and let the people in the kitchen handle it."

  Tao Yaoyao noded, "Well, let everyone try it, and everyone will be motivated. It's better to make a live broadcast so that everyone can experience it, these things are really delicious, and in this way, the Zerg that we hit can be sold, and we can also earn a fortune.

  Di Feiye nodded, expressing his interest reason.

  Di Feiye went to make arrangements, while Tao Yaoyao lay down directly on the sofa and fell asleep. She didn't know that after she fell asleep, that guy Yaoteng actually started business on the entire warship. The creeper has been exchanged for a lot of good things.

  For Yaovine, he can spawn a lot of creepers at level four or five with a wave of his hand.

  When Tao Yaoyao woke up again, Di Feiye was sitting next to her working. Seeing Tao Yaoyao woke up, he immediately put down the things in his hand, "Are you awake?"

  "Not awake!" Tao Yaoyao Yaoyao didn't even straighten up, and then lay down again.

  Di Feiye let out a low laugh, then stretched out his hand, picked her up, and put her in his arms, "I really didn't wake up, huh?

  " In his arms, he didn't even bother to open his eyes.

  "Aren't you hungry?"

  "Is there anything to eat?" Tao Yaoyao spoke weakly.

  "Well, they boiled all the kinds of Zerg you collected. Although they only put some salt, the taste is really good." Di Feiye didn't even think about it, he just boiled it simply. So delicious.

  "Must be cooked." Tao Yaoyao did not forget to remind this sentence with her eyes closed.

  "Don't worry, I'm sure it's cooked." Di Feiye smiled, "Don't you want to try it? They have tried it, and many netizens have tasted it holographically, and everyone wants to buy it! "   To be honest, the Expeditionary Army had suffered too much before, if it wasn't for Di Feiye's support, they would have been unable to make ends meet, not to mention earning extra money, it would be good if they could get their wages Now   their expedition finally has a way to make money, and for a long time to come, they will not lose this way.

  " Oh? So soon? Tao Yaoyao opened her eyes, a smile appeared on her face, she also collected a lot.

  Well, the price is not set high, and those with higher prices have already been snatched up. Di Feiye has already received the request, and everyone unanimously requested to take the initiative to find the Zerg. , Whoever beats the military will score 30-70%, the military will only get 30%, and the remaining 70% will belong to themselves.

  This is a good opportunity for everyone to make money.

  Tao Yaoyao looked up at Di Feiye, "Is your expeditionary army short of money?"

  "No shortage!" Di Feiye was confident that as long as he was around, he would not be short of money. You must know that the several weapons he produced in cooperation with Noah were very popular.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 132 Delicious Zerg 6

  Di Feiye got out a small table, put several cooked Zerg on it, and started to get it for Tao Yaoyao, ready to feed Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao directly stopped "Wait a minute!"

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao took out a bottle of sauce, "Dip this."

  Di Feiye smelled the aroma of the sauce, "What is this?"

  "Sauce, you You'll know if you try it, it's delicious." Tao Yaoyao struggled directly from Di Feiye's arms, then sat aside, took out a pair of chopsticks and began to eat, admiring while eating, "It's really delicious, pure natural food!"

  Di Feiye also dipped in the sauce and ate it, "Little girl, is this sauce easy to make?"

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up, "Would you like to buy it? Foringredients."

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "You can put it on the official website of the military department, and take out with our Zerg."

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, "I can give you the agent, This kind of sauce is very easy to make. These sauces are all made from soybeans, and the output of soybeans in her space is very high, and there is also a lot of miso.

  Yes! Di Feiye knew that Tao Yaoyao was not a Diligent person. If he didn't take over, she would still leave it to someone else, so it was better for him to do this matter. At least he would not lie to the little girl. .

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were full, so Tao Yaoyao directly handed Di Feiye a space button, which contained sauces. As for her, she continued to pick up the ground, and she needed to move next. Or those Zerg will come soon.

  Tao Yaoyao made the demon vine also speed up, after all, the toxin inside still needs to be cleaned up by the demon vine.

  Demon Vine has made deals with many space warriors. He is very popular in the entire warship. Those who have not had time to change their pets after receiving the news see that Demon Vine is called away, one by one. All in a hurry.

  However, Yaoteng told them that he would come back soon, which made everyone a little relieved, as long as they had the opportunity to change to Zhi Chong.

  Tao Yaoyao was quickly scratching the ground, and the demon vine was also working hard to pump out the poison, eliminating the poisonous plants and insects.

  The two of them were so busy that it lasted until night. It was almost midnight, and they were still busy, but Di Feiye came to look for someone.

  "Little girl, it's getting dark, it's time to go back and rest." Di Feiye couldn't see the little girl suffering.

  "I'm not tired now. I' ll paw for a while and rest later." Tao Yaoyao didn't want to rest, she now had a sense of urgency, and it was very likely that the volcano here was about to erupt.

  And she felt that the Zerg would most likely take advantage of this opportunity.

Di Feiye   was standing aside to accompany Tao Yaoyao, while beside him was chatting with Noah.

  "Why do you call her little ancestor?" Di Feiye asked the most important point directly.

't want to know some things."

  "You don't want to tell me? Do you think it's appropriate to reveal those secrets about you?" Di Feiye threatened directly.

  "You will threaten me!"

  "I only threaten you with insignificant things, don't you?" He didn't think that if he forced Noah, what would happen to Noah.

  Noah said, "I said she is the little ancestor, she is the little ancestor, where did so many come from? "

  "She knows a lot, she knows a lot of unorthodox things, and she also knows which Zerg can eat." Di Feiye said directly, "She still has the origin of wood."

  "You can shut up, no Don't say what you should say, if you know it or not, it will cause her trouble. " Noah was anxious.

  "Put her under my name, and I will protect her in the future."

  "You want to betray your official spouse?"

  "Who is my official spouse? Tell me!" Di Feiye no longer cared, now The little girl discovered that the Zerg can be eaten, which is a great contribution to Interstellar. He said directly to Noah, "How much work is it to discover the edible Zerg? This can't be without the little girl, and I Now I am a tenth-level supernatural power user, as long as my supernatural power can be raised to more than twelve levels, Noah, you have no right to restrain me."

  The special power that I was originally chasing after is not important anymore, after all, Di Feiye used to I don't think I have the ability to improve my abilities anymore, but now he is already at the tenth level, which is very close to the twelfth level.

  Noah said nothing, this can be regarded as a first-class merit, because the Zerg has always been their natural enemy, and now they have finally become the natural enemy of the Zerg. I believe that after the news that the Zerg can eat now is released, the Zerg will no longer be an interstellar threatened.

  When everyone thinks of the Zerg again, it is no longer a disgusting and disgusting attitude, but how to eat it.

  "This one can be given first-class merit,"

  Di Feiye snorted coldly, "This one doesn't give special merit, isn't it appropriate? This not only eliminates our natural enemies, but also discovers edible food for the stars, isn't it?"

  "Special merit requires the approval of several imperial kings before it can be awarded." As for first-class merit, it is up to Noah himself to decide.

  "Then you go ask!" Di Feiye didn't know how to be polite to Noah at all, he had to deduct a little more for the little girl's benefit, anyway, the little girl of their family couldn't suffer.

  "Do you want to get special work?"

  Di Feiye replied directly to Noah, "I won't snatch the little girl's things, but you can't do without her, even if it's useless, we Also." Holding the special merit is a condition, and you can ask Noah to open it at any time.

  "Are you Sure you don't want it?"

  "Noah, I'm already level ten, and it's not a dream to raise two more levels." Di Feiye has this confidence, knowing that the little girl has never been mean to him.

  Noah snorted coldly, but he still asked about the delicious Zerg. He asked the kings of the three empires. Now the kings of the three empires are a little excited. Delicious Zerg?

  Noah also specially sent three portions of food to the three kings and told them how to eat it. At this moment, the three kings also liked this delicacy.

  The three of them directly agreed, and that little girl was simply a genius for discovering such delicious food, and she might discover more food in the future, so she must be well rewarded.

  Just like that, Tao Yaoyao made a special meritorious service directly When

  Tao Yaoyao finished digging at three o'clock, Di Feiye was still waiting for her. Seeing that she had rested, he dragged her back to the warship.

  Although Tao Yaoyao wanted to go back to the space, Di Feiye said that it would be better to sleep on the side of the warship, after all, it is safer in the warship.

  Tao Yaoyao followed Di Feiye back to the warship. As soon as Yaoteng arrived on the warship, he was pulled aside by the space warriors who were waiting for him.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed the plant pets in everyone's hands, but she didn't stop it. After all, having a plant pet was a powerful boost for these soldiers.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 133 Delicious Zerg 7

  Back in the office, Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Aren't you stopping that demon vine of yours?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Give your soldiers more Wouldn't it be nice to have a helping hand?"

  "Of course it's good, as long as you don't mind!" What Di Feiye was worried about was that Tao Yaoyao would mind, after all, everyone was too greedy, and they looked like they wanted one of them.

  "For Xiaoteng, this is a trivial matter." It's just a matter of using some supernatural powers, and the recovery power of the demon vine is very strong, as long as no one is counting on the demon vine.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know at the moment, but someone had already set his sights on the Demon Vine. This person was an ordinary space warrior. He was a wood-type supernatural being. It feels like if he can devour the demon vine, he can be promoted to level six or above.

  This interstellar warrior is a descendant of an aristocratic family, but because he is a wood-type supernatural being, he has not been reused. If it weren't for his better mecha operation, he would not be able to reach the battlefield.

  So when he saw the demon vine this time, he was really happy to see Liexin.

  He waited until the end, and there were not many people around Yaoteng, so he said to Yaoteng, "I have a good thing, but it's in my dormitory, or you can go with me to get it, it'sa bit too much."'s heavy." The

  demon vine was already jealous of exchanging things at the moment, and when he heard that there were good things, he followed this guy directly.

  But as soon as Yaoteng walked into this guy's dormitory, he felt dizzy, and he directly told Tao Yaoyao about his feelings.

  Tao Yaoyao, who was sleeping on the bed, jumped up immediately. When she ran outside, Di Feiye also got up from the sofa, "What's wrong?"

  "Someone attacked the demon vine!" Although Tao Yaoyao could pull the demon vine back directly, she wanted to see who had the guts to attack her demon vine?

  Di Feiye's expression was not good, he swept directly towards the entire warship, and soon saw the demon vine that had fallen on the ground, and at this time the space soldier was about to pick up the demon vine, Di Feiye immediately confronted He launched a psychic attack.

  The space soldier's hand hadn't touched the demon vine yet, as if he had been stabbed, his brain also felt a pain.

  "What's going on? It's clearly under my control, so how could it still attack me? " He thought it was the demon vine attacking him, and had no idea that it was Di Feiye who was attacking him with mental power.

  As soon as Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao came out, they happened to run into Adjutant Liu who was on patrol. Adjutant Liu was excitedly communicating with his pet plant, although he couldn't speak, but even so, Adjutant Liu was also very excited When

  he saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye in a hurry, he was taken aback, "Master Commander, Miss Yaoyao, what's the matter?" Originated from the name Yaoyao, he was still from Adjutant Dongyang. I know from my mouth.

  " Someone is hurting the demon vine." Di Feiye said, to be honest, the demon vine provides protection for the soldiers, and now someone wants to hurt him, which makes Di Feiye feel a little sorry for the little girl, after all, he is It is very clear that the demon vine is the little girl's companion plant.

  Lieutenant Liu's face immediately became serious when he heard that, he led a group of people on patrol, and the group of people followed Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao directly, and rushed to the door of the dormitory, without waiting for Di Feiye to speak, the gold department The supernatural person had already opened the door of the dormitory, and at this time, the space warrior inside was grabbing the demon vine and preparing to bite it, because he didn't know how to absorb the essence in the demon vine's body.

  "Yang Chen, what are you doing?" Adjutant Liu snapped.

  When Yang Chen saw the person at the door of the dormitory, he immediately dropped the demon vine to the ground. Tao Yaoyao ran over directly, picked up the demon vine into his arms, and then gave him some wood origins. Soon, the demon Vine just woke up.

  But before the demon vine could speak, Yang Chen directly said to Tao Yaoyao, "You give a plant the source of the wood system? Why? Why do you want to do this? Humans need the source of the wood system more. Why do you have the source of the wood system? Can't give me some, I've been stuck at level four for a long time, do you know that?"

  "It's not my fault that humans lack the wood element." Tao Yaoyao glared at Yang Chen, "It's not me that caused you to be stuck at level four. Yes ."

  "You obviously have wood-type origins, why don't you serve us wood-type supernatural powers, but treat a plant so well." Yang Chen felt that Tao Yaoyao was too selfish.

  Di Feiye was not happy anymore, and he said directly, "How do you know that the little girl didn't help wood-type supernatural beings improve their abilities? Now there are hundreds of wood-type supernatural beings above level five in our expeditionary army. Besides Well, what's wrong with the little girl's wood origin, does she owe you? What's wrong with the demon vine's wood origin, hasn't it owed you anything? If it weren't for it, everyone wouldn't get plant pets, why? Crossing the river and demolishing the bridge?"

  "I didn't take its plant pet."

  "That's not the reason for you to hurt Xiaoteng!" Adjutant Liu was in a hurry, and now there are 50,000 long-distance troops on the warship, and thousands of people have already obtained plant pets. For everyone, having a plant pet is equivalent to an extra life, but this guy wants to just give them the root, how can this work?

  "Don't you know that having an extra plant pet is an extra life for everyone? Xiaoteng is a plant, but today he gave a life to more than a thousand space fighters, you know? You are called revenge , do you know?" A general who rushed over from nearby was about to die of anger, this Yang Chen was his soldier, he looked directly at Di Feiye , "Commander, I didn't manage him well, please Commander punishment."

  "General Chen, this matter has nothing to do with you." Di Feiye pointed at Yang Chen and said, "Lock him up first, and wait until his background is investigated."

  "Yes!" Adjutant Liu immediately led someone to arrest Yang Chen. Chen grabbed it, and Yang Chen didn't resist, but he yelled there, "Master Commander, that woman obviously has the origin of the wood element, why didn't she directly infuse the origin of the wood element into people to Improve their abilities, she clearly It can make people improve quickly, why not do it?"

  Before Di Feiye could speak, Adjutant Liu was so angry that he swears, "Have you ever seen killing a chicken to get its eggs?"

  Tao Yaoyao 's mouth twitched when she heard this metaphor Get up, is there such a description?Killing chickens to get eggs, don't they know that chickens are curses?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at it for a while, it seemed that none of them knew, only she knew, this feeling was really annoying, Tao Yaoyao's body trembled a few times , she was a little angry, she trembled twice in anger Next.

  Di Feiye directly hugged Tao Yaoyao's waist, he thought the little girl was irritated by Yang Chen's words, "The little girl has the origin of the wood element on her body, so don't try to take it away from her, and neither should you!" Delusion to kidnap her morally, she owes neither everyone nor StarCraft, but our expedition owes her. If it weren't for her, we would still be bargaining with Yu's family to buy genetic repair fluid, not like now In this way , the freedom of gene repair medicine can be achieved."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 134 The Antidote to Inhibiting Potion 1

  Lieutenant Liu looked at Yang Chen angrily, "Yang Chen, I thought you were from the wood department before, and you worked so hard, and thought you were a motivated person, but now it seems that no matter whether it is Your humanity or your character is very poor."

  Yang Chen argued there, "We wood-type supernatural powers need the wood-type origin, don't we? Without the wood-type origin, we have no way to improve the ability Yes, look at me, I'm stuck at level 4 now, I haven't moved for many years, as long as I can absorb its wood origin, I can go up to level 5, or even level 6. "The

  Surrounding space fighters were dissatisfied, "Not only you wood-type supernatural beings need the wood-type origin, but the entire interstellar human beings need the wood-type origin, okay?

  " Only the origin of the wood system can be born."

  "You think it is only good for you, so you move, but if Xiaoteng lives, he can always serve the entire star."

  "Maybe by then, even if everyone has a plant pet, even It's the Zerg that has invaded our interstellar world, so there's no need to be afraid."

  "Among the 50,000 people here, you're not the only wood-type supernatural being, but why aren't others like you? Because everyone knows that as long as Miss Yaoyao Living with Xiaoteng, the price they can create for the entire interstellar is even greater!" At this time, Doctor Qin came over, he was also on the warship, but because he had been taking care of the wounded soldiers, he never came to see Tao Yaoyao, and He is also a wood-type, and several assistants around him are also wood-type, but they are all logistics medical staff.

  To be honest, he came running here. He heard that someone wanted to hurt Tao Yaoyao. He was the first to ignore it, because he was the one who brought Tao Yaoyao to the camp of the expeditionary army. No matter what, he was obliged to protect Tao Yaoyao. Tao Yaoyao's safety, this little girl is very pitiful.

  To be honest, he didn't expect that Tao Yaoyao could create such a great value for the expeditionary army

  . , they actually achieved zero deaths in this battle.

  Although there are some injured, as long as they don't die, they can be revived, and all this is because of the gene repair medicine, because everyone's combat ability has been improved.

  "Doctor Qin is right!" There was a general surnamed Zheng around him, who stared at Yang Chen and said, "I remember you, your surname is Ren, and you belong to the Ren family, but your mother belongs to the Yu family , what are you going to do now?" Miss Yaoyao, it's for the Yu family, right?"

  Di Feiye's face turned green, "Why are there shadows of the Yu family everywhere?" Obviously he had already had the Yu family checked out , but he didn't expect there to be any of them. A fish that slipped through the net.

  "I'm not the Yu family, I don't represent the Yu family, I only represent myself." Yang Chen didn' t want to involve the Yu family, but no one would listen to him right now.

  "Take him down and imprison him." Di Feiye was really angry. Yu's family members were really haunted, they were everywhere, and the little girl who kept targeting him was really tired of work!

  But after thinking about the appearance of the little girl , the Yu family's gene repair liquid could no longer be sold, and it was impossible for the Yu family not to hate her.

  Di Feiye suddenly had the idea of ​​destroying the Yu family once and for all!

  Yang Chen was taken away, and everyone started to comfort the demon vines, while Tao Yaoyao walked into Yang Chen's dormitory, where she found the ability to suppress wood-type abilities. Some of the potions, looking at it like this, Yang Chen should have used this kind of potion more than once, otherwise how could he use it so proficiently?

  Now his target is the demon vine, so who was the target when he used it before?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and then asked directly, "He has used it more than once, who did he use it on before?"

  Di Feiye understood what she meant, "Check thoroughly, check what Yang Chen used to do before." In the place where it is located, are there wood -type supernatural beings who disappeared for no reason?"

  Adjutant Liu and the others immediately responded, "Yes!"

  Di Feiye dragged Tao Yaoyao away. Tao Yaoyao was very depressed now. She thought that the demon vines were immune to all poisons, but she didn't expect that there would be a special attack against wood-type poisons. The supernatural medicine must have been researched by the Yu family, after all, the Yu family has a pharmaceutical company.

  At this time, Di Feiye seemed to know what Tao Yaoyao was thinking, and he said directly, "Half of the sources of wood elements circulating in the market come from my family. I didn't know how the source of wood elements of the Yu family got them , but now it seems that it is possible that in the entire interstellar world, most of the people with the origin of the wood system were killed by the Yu family."

  In Di Feiye's view, this is the only explanation, Otherwise He really didn't know how to explain the origin of the wood elements of the Yu family.

  As for the other origins of the wood system, most of them have provenance, only the Yu family's has no provenance.

  The Yu family.. .is really a model of harming others and harming oneself!Those who have the origin of the wood system, as long as they survive, the value they create for the entire interstellar will be even greater.

  "Are they really so cruel?" Tao Yaoyao couldn't believe it.

  "The Yu family has always used all means for their own benefit, and the Yu family can't be solved for the time being. When you go to school, you must be careful not to be discovered by them." Di Feiye was a little worried.

  After all , demon vines can be used for medicine, so if it is Tao Yaoyao, she must also be able to take medicine for it.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "I will find a way to find an antidote." If possible, she would like to go around the space to see if there are any talents in Kaixin.

  If only I could meet a master pharmacy!

  The next day, when Tao Yaoyao was digging the land, the demon vine jumped up to her side, "Master! Master!

  "

  "Master, there is some good news, do you want to hear it?"

  "What good news?"

  "I seem to have found the antidote to that potion, but I need another potion from the master

  . " frowning for a moment, he still handed one to Yaoteng, who drank the potion directly, and then waited quietly, this time he did not fall down.

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up, "It's working, what is it?" The

  demon vine directly Handed Tao Yaoyao a black fruit, about the size of a nectarine, with bare skin, "Master, You have a taste, this is a fruit that has no mutation."

  Tao Yaoyao took a bite, it was sweet and sour, and the taste was still very good, but there was a strange energy in this fruit, and after she finished eating, this energy disappeared It spread all over her body, making her feel warm in her body in an instant, that's what she felt for an instant.

  "Is this fruit immune to all poisons after eating it?" Tao Yaoyao felt that the energy of this fruit could protect her for a long time.

  The demon vine said, "It's not that long, only about ten years."

  "What if we cultivate them into mutated fruits?" Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up.

  At this time, the demon vine stretched out a leaf, and on his leaf was a fruit that was double the size, "This is a third-level fruit."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up when she heard it, and then took the fruit, and held it in the demon vine. When the vine had no time to stop her, she took a bite, and then she was sour...

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 135 The Antidote 2 of Inhibiting Potion 2 For a

  full half an hour, Tao Yaoyao didn't have the strength to slow down anymore, she was directly surrounded by sourness.

  When she regained consciousness, she glared directly at Yaoteng, "Xiaoteng! "

  "Master, you bit me before I could tell!" This really cannot be blamed on him.

  Tao Yaoyao was speechless, "Tell me, does this mutated fruit have any effect?"

  "Yes, the energy of this third-level mutated fruit can be protected for fifty years, but you have to eat the whole fruit." The demon vine pointed at Tao The fruit left in Yaoyao's hand.

  Even though Tao Yaoyao was dumbfounded by the sourness, she was not willing to let go of this fruit.

  Although the demon vine said this, Tao Yaoyao didn't believe the evil, "I can extract the concentrated essence." There is equipment in her space.

  Tao Yaoyao directly picked out the seeds, and then ran back to the space. Soon, a fruit tree was born. Having been directly promoted to Liuyou, he can also have a brief exchange with Tao Yaoyao Shixing.

  Tao Yaoyao also knew that his fruit could detoxify all kinds of psychedelic drugs, and it was also effective against inhibitory drugs. The higher his level, the more sour the fruit.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately understood, so the third-level fruit she bit into earlier can only be regarded as the lowest level of acidity.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and she took a few fruits directly, and then went out of the space, and ran to the warship to find Dr. Qin, and handed over the extraction to him.

  Dr. Qin is currently sitting in his Office observing the gene repair potion. Speaking of which, he is really curious about the formula of this potion, but he has done experiments and found that the ingredients inside are really simple, simple It made him feel a little unbelievable.

  When Tao Yaoyao rushed in, Doctor Qin was taken aback, "Miss Yaoyao, what's the matter?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly put all the fruits on his table, "The antidote for the inhibitory potion, It's just that the taste is a little hard to explain, can you improve it?"

  Doctor Qin's eyes lit up immediately, "Are you sure it can relieve the inhibitory medicine?"

  "Well, Xiao Teng took another medicine just now, and he didn't fall down." Tao Yaoyao He nodded seriously.

  "I'll find someone to try it!" Dr. Qin was about to leave immediately.

  "Doctor Qin, wait a minute, the taste of this fruit is a bit unacceptable, but after eating one, it will be immune to the effects of any inhibitory medicine for about fifty years." Tao Yaoyao hurriedly talked about the effect of the medicine , last Doctor Qin wasted.

  "I'll go to research right away!" Doctor Qin ran to the laboratory with the fruit in his arms, while Tao Yaoyao went out to continue digging the ground. Don't forget the most important thing, her N98 garbage star has not been completely covered yet.

  Tao Yaoyao continued to work hard, Di Feiye noticed the scene just now, but he didn't call Tao Yaoyao, he knew that the little girl was in a hurry now.

  And the Zerg will come again at an unpredictable time, but he is still very interested in the antidote to the inhibitory potion.

  You know, Tao Yaoyao's reaction to taking a bite also made him very curious about what kind of taste it was, which made the little girl have that kind of reaction.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know that someone was watching her every move, and she didn't stop for almost a moment.

  Tao Yaoyao continued to scrape the land vigorously, from morning to night, and it was Di Feiye who pulled her, and she was willing to go in to rest.

  After going on like this for a few days, Tao Yaoyao finally accumulated a certain amount of land, and she planned to send all the land she picked up back to N98 Garbage Star.

  Tao Yaoyao planned to go back at night, but Di Feiye followed her all the time, even when she disappeared, Di Feiye could feel it, there was no way, she just stared at Di Feiye, "Di Feiye , I want to go back to N98 Garbage Star, do you want to go back with me?"

  "Why? I just want to see it too." Di Feiye's eyes lit up immediately, this little girl was going to confess to him, yes Bar?

  "Then let's go!" To be honest, Tao Yaoyao is almost fearless now. After all, Di Feiye knows too many of her secrets, so it doesn't matter if there is another space, because she is very sure about this guy. Will not betray her.

  Just like that, Tao Yaoyao brought Di Feiye into the space, and Tao Yaoyao let him play by himself in the space, while she ran out to lay the ground.

  The isolation layer of the entire N98 Garbage Star outside was almost finished, and Tao Yaoyao started laying the ground.

  If it is difficult to pave the ground, it is too easy to pave the ground. It took Tao Yaoyao only three hours to pave the ground. ground she had paved during this time, but she also discovered one thing now, that is The land here needs to be watered. Although there is no sun, the water is lost very quickly.

  When Tao Yaoyao told Noah about this matter, Noah had already asked Adjutant Dongyang to lead some people to lay some water pipes.

  Tao Yaoyao really loves Noah to death, this mastermind is so cute, she really knows what she wants.

  Tao Yaoyao returned to the space, Di Feiye is now staying in the villa with Kaixin, Di Feiye has already turned to Kaixin's commercial street, and now Di Feiye is asking Kaixin for a shop, because he already knows , if there is a store, he can enter the space to find the little girl at any time.

  So now he is trying to lure Kaixin, but Kaixin has been waiting for Tao Yaoyao to come back. When he saw Tao Yaoyao came back, he went straight to her and hugged Tao Yaoyao's thigh, "Master, he wants a shop."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Kaixin, "Can't you increase it?"

  "I don't want to bring men in, it's too dangerous!" Kaixin was unhappy.

  Tao Yaoyao had a feeling at this moment. Normally, she doesn't care about the business on the commercial street, but thinking about Di Feiye's desire for the shops here, she didn't have any intention of rejecting them, so she went to find them directly. .

  "I saw an empty store." Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Di Feiye towards the commercial street.

  This is the first time Tao Yaoyao has walked into the commercial street like this. The shops in the commercial street are open, but there are not many people selling things. Soon, Tao Yaoyao dragged Di Feiye into an empty shop. t know how to identify the owner of this shop, Di Feiye, take a look at the things here, who can identify the owner!"

  Di Feiye began to use his mental power to search from the inside to the outside. Soon he picked up a small iron rod, and then directly recognized the owner of the small iron rod.

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes widened, "Is this a shrunken golden cudgel?"

  "What golden cudgel?" Di Feiye was a little confused.

  Tao Yaoyao directly dug out a set of Journey to the West books, and handed it to him, "Ruyi Golden Cudgel!"

  Di Feiye looked at it, and although the words were a bit simple, he knew them all.

  "Did you succeed in recognizing the Lord?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, who nodded, "Successful, I will let the butler help take care of this place." Di Feiye has a robot butler by his side Yes, and he took care of him since he was a child. During this time, the butler is flustered!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 136 Opinion 1

  Di Feiye called out his robot butler and asked him to take care of the shop. The robot butler knew that he had something to do, so he was so excited.

  It's just that the things sold in the shop made Di Feiye have a hard time.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, "Why don't you sell all kinds of nutrient solution directly, the left and right stars are rich in nutrient solution, one can be full for a day, and you can get two points for one point." Left and right Di Feiye is not short of money , but what he lacks are points.

  Di Feiye thought for a while, "Okay!"

  In this way, Di Feiye's nutrient solution store opened, and Tao Yaoyao's nutrient solution was also taken off the shelves. She should just sell space products directly.

  Di Feiye is very happy now, and he can come in to find the little girl at any time in the future, and he has the same secret as the little girl.

  Kaixin has always been a little unhappy, but thinking that this guy is now under his command, he suddenly felt much happier.

  "From today onwards, you will be under my management!" Happy looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, "What is Kaixin going to do with me?"

  Kaixin touched his chin, and then said seriously, "My commercial street can only accommodate people from different planes, and fortunately the master is not a I am a resident of this commercial street, so you can come in, but you have to remember that it is impossible for more people to come in, otherwise it will hurt the master and me, understand?"

  Happy wanted to give Di Feiye a Warning, after all he is the commander, he is really worried that this guy will bring in too many people, because this is really bad for himself and the master.

  "What's wrong?" Di Feiye looked at Kaixin seriously. Is it too late for him to quit now?

  Kaixin didn't answer him, but turned to look at Tao Yaoyao, "Master should feel it?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "It's a little feeling!" She was shocked just now, which can be regarded as a small Fortunately, she is not a resident of the commercial street, otherwise it would not be such a small warning.

  "Di Feiye, now I can only add you as an interstellar person, and this matter will be our secret from now on. By the way, happy, isn't your commercial street a bit too depressed?" It is obviously a commercial street, but Just happy to accept such people, it gave her a little feeling of beggars, they are all old, weak, sick and disabled.

  There is such a commercial street from different people, but all these shops are just decorations, and I don't know what Kaixin is thinking, "If they are not operating in this commercial street, it is best to clear them out. "

  "They are all pitiful!" Kaixin couldn't help muttering.

  "Are you the Virgin Mary? Just now, because I took Di Feiye in, I was warned and shocked for a while, but why only for a while? Because his shop opened, and you, how many times have you been shocked? " Tao Yaoyao asked him coldly.

  He said happily, "It's nothing but numbness. I'm not a saint. It's about women. Don't think I can't hear it. It's not a good sentence." Happy and depressed.

  "Is it a good word? You have done it, haven't you?" Tao Yaoyao curled her lips. She felt that Kaixin is a pig teammate. have a contract with him at all. This commercial street will be a place for her in the future. big trouble.

  Di Feiye walked towards the commercial street at this time, "I'll go and have a look!" He observed the situation on the commercial street as he walked, and when he came back after walking around, his face was really gloomy, " Happy, You should set a limit, the store must be opened, and if it is not opened, it will be taken back.

  Happy sighed, "In the beginning, I saw them as pitiful, so I didn't have any demands on them." Now it seems that it is really necessary, after all, the owner doesn't like to be shocked by electric shocks "

  You also know that this is a commercial street. If you can't do business without business, do you think your commercial street can continue to exist?" Di Feiye asked seriously.

  This sentence directly made the happy face turn green. Yes , he is really a commercial street. If this commercial street cannot be opened, it will no longer be a commercial street.

  There is no need for him to exist as a tool spirit in the commercial street, and more importantly, he has also implied his master.

  "I'll go and notify them!" No matter how many things they sell, they must first open the shop. Kaixin ran away directly, Tao Yaoyao glanced at him, and then looked at Di Feiye. little too indulgent towards Di Feiye. Although she hadn't thought about her position on him, Di Feiye Night is now her best friend.

  Tao Yaoyao was still a little depressed and was shocked by the electric shock. Feiye and not so kind to others. Otherwise, she would have to suffer a lot in order to attract people into this commercial street. electric shock?

  Seeing that Kaixin was leaving, Di Feiye's expression turned a little ugly, he patted Tao Yaoyao's head and said, "Don't do things that will hurt you in the future, no matter who it is for, even if it is for me No way, understand?" Even he is the same, he does not allow the little girl to do things that hurt herself.

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Don't worry, it won't happen in the future!" She didn't think about sacrificing anything for others.

  "Let's go, should we go back? After such a long time, I don't know if the Zerg has come?" Di Feiye was still worried about the situation of the Zerg.

  Tao Yaoyao took Di Feiye directly back to the Zerg side. The Zerg didn't come at this moment, but the warship side was quite lively. What Tao Yaoyao didn't expect was that Yang Chen wanted to escape.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "He's gone now, can he survive?" This is Zerg race, not Interstellar.

  "I don't know about this." Di Feiye's face was very ugly. This Yang Chen must have figured out the map of the entire warship a long time ago. Otherwise, why would he run away when he wanted to escape? He escaped from the warship. If he hadn't encountered a patrol team, he would probably have run away from here

  . Best to search his memory, maybe the Yu family has some way to cooperate with the Zerg." Tao Yaoyao reminded naively, she is very happy to label the Yu family, who makes the Yu family always Whoosh she was right.

  Although Tao Yaoyao was just reminding her ill-intentionedly, Di Feiye thought it was possible, because there were unknown substances in many medicines of the Yu family, and Di   Feiye had previously suspected that this unknown substance might come from Zerg.

Investigate that Yangchen, while Tao Yaoyao continued to scrape the ground. Her N98 garbage star was almost covered, and soon her N98 garbage star would change its fate.

  Tao Yaoyao worked very hard, and at this time Kaixin had already notified the users on the entire commercial street, but everyone had a problem with Kaixin, because Kaixin didn't have such a request before, and now it suddenly has such a request, which makes them feel uncomfortable. This place was originally a place for them to hide from disasters. They had a space in the first place, and this place was also happy to call them in.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 137 Opinion 2 I was

  so happy that I never thought that he usually takes good care of these people, but why now when he needs the cooperation of these people, none of them are willing to cooperate with

  him

  . did a lot for these people. Most of these people survived because of him. If he didn't save them, how could they live so well?

  But now they seemed to have forgotten what he had done for them.

  Kaixin was also angry, but the man who was trapped in the coffin before could actually enter the space with his body. After hearing Kaixin's request, he opened a shop directly to sell some calligraphy and paintings, although it was only himself. and paintings, but his paintings are still very good.

  And as soon as this person's shop opened, Kaixin obviously felt that the energy in his body had increased, so he had become weaker and weaker over the years, and the energy in his body was completely sucked away by the people in these shops.

  Mofei originally opened a small shop, but now that she is happy to make a request, she has expanded her business. In addition to her, there is also the one who bought food in Tao Yaoyao's shop. A woman also opened a shop, in fact, it just put some woven things. It can be seen that this woman is living in a very difficult time.

  Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana were not bothered by the shops, because strictly speaking, the place where they stayed was the place where Tao Yaoyao's space extended, and it was not restricted by the commercial street.

  But the others have not moved now. None of the more than one hundred residents responded to Kaixin's call. It is said that Kaixin was really good to them before. lot of fruits planted in the yard, and these are all happily found.

  Happy is not happy anymore, after all, he has really paid a lot for those people, and now he needs these people's rewards, but some people don't pay attention to him at all, as if his contribution is what he deserves, which makes him angry How can it go smoothly?

  "It's too much, it's really too much!" After all, Kaixin is very kind. He asked the residents here again, and finally warned them that if they didn't build a store at his request within an hour, he would really kick them out. people.

  An hour passed quickly, and during this hour, two paralyzed old ladies placed some things in the shop, which were also their collections, and it was considered an errand.

  But the others are really indifferent, they don't think that Kaixin will kick them away, after all Kaixin is the kindest.

  How did these people know that Kaixin was ignorant before, but now that he knows that opening a commercial street is closely related to himself, he naturally can't be perfunctory anymore.

  Kaixin waved his hand at this time, and he directly took back all the things he gave to these people.

  Including the fruit trees these people planted in the courtyard of the commercial street, all disappeared, and then the shops, and then, these people felt that their space was disconnected from the happy commercial street.

  Kaixin directly blacklisted these people, and then continued to look for collaborators in their world. Now he has a master and a big killer, Di Feiye, so he is not limited to women now, men You can also bring space.

  It can be said that in an instant, the entire commercial street changed to a group of people. This group of people consisted of men and women, and they were all healthy. As soon as they entered the commercial street, they received a message that they could do business here in exchange for points. The exchanged points can be used to buy what you need from other people's stores.

  And the most important piece of news is that the owner of the commercial street has opened a store at the top of the commercial street. The items sold in this store are full of energy. Eating them can not only prolong your life, but also make your body healthy. stronger.

  Soon, a family of shops opened up on this commercial street, selling all kinds of things.

  It can be said that in an instant, this commercial street seemed to be revitalized.

  And at this time, Kaixin received a very weak signal. The signal was sent by a girl, eleven years old, with a limp in her legs. She was begging Kaixin to take her back, because she had nothing to eat now. her stepmother wanted to harm her, she was afraid that she would not be able to beat her stepmother, so she wanted to find fun to help.

  If it was in the past, he would go directly if he was happy, after all he is a warm-hearted person, but now he is not willing to go.

  He still remembered that when he told this girl about opening a shop, the girl rejected him directly. The reason was very simple. run any shop.

  Even if you are happy to tell her, just ask her to put out two books that she doesn't read. After all, there are a lot of books on the girl's side.

  But the girl still disagrees, anyway, she is not willing to give, she only knows to take from Kaixin.

  Kaixin snorted coldly, and directly blocked her signal. He gave her a chance, but they all thought he was joking. After all, these people know that Kaixin is a very holy person, and they didn't expect to be happy to do it this time. So amazing!

  Kaixin received some weak signals one after another, but he had replaced other people, and most importantly, as soon as these people appeared, they immediately set up a shop . Now Kaixin clearly feels that he is His body was getting lighter, stronger, and a little bigger.

  Happy is really too depressed, he didn't expect that his size was restricted, it turned out to be because of the lack of shops, and thanks to his owner's suggestion, he cleaned up now.

  Otherwise, Kaixin is a little skeptical now, if he keeps giving so much, his size may become smaller and smaller.

  Fortunately! Fortunately, he lost his way and found his way back! Fortunately, he didn't go his own way!

  He couldn't help but rejoice, speaking of it, he doesn't worry about those people anymore, after all, they have space in their hands, but if they work harder, they won't be hungry, so he really doesn't need to worry about them.

Sighing happily, he is actually still very disappointed now, but soon he looked at his commercial street, and then saw people coming and going on the commercial street, he finally   breathed a sigh of relief, not ivory, but also nice! life here.

  Besides, at Di Feiye's shop, the butler saw that the entire commercial street was booming, and he quickly discovered the embarrassment of those shop people in this business, and soon, all the nanny robots on his side were put on the shelves .At

  this moment, the people in the commercial street are boiling. After all, they also have things to do in the real world. It is impossible to stay in the shops here all the time. Now that there is a nanny robot, it really solves them. big problem.

  Nanny robots can be bought or rented. After all, these people are just starting out and don't have too many points in their hands, so most of them are rented out.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 138 Opinion 3

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, Kaixin has received benefits, and she has also received benefits. You must know that she has a contract with Kaixin now. Although it is only an equal contract, the benefits received by Kaixin , was divided into half by her.   tao

  Yaoyao seemed to remember something at this time, she directly sensed the space on the Zerg side, after all, the Zerg side is different from Interstellar, it is equivalent to another plane.

, and it was not one, but two. These two gave her different feelings. One gave her the feeling that it came from the commercial street, but the other was from the commercial street. It's like the feeling Xu Duoduo and Xu Nana gave her .

  Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange, but since she sensed it, she naturally had to bring these two together, and she had to see the difference.

  Tao Yaoyao directly recruited these two spatial Zerg into the commercial street in a happy way. One of them had a shop in the commercial street, and the other appeared next to Xu Duoduo's house. There are no shops.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin, "So my area is considered a residential area?" It's so strange.

  Although these two Were Zerg races, Tao Yaoyao sensed their souls, and they turned out to be traversers.

  Transmigrating into the insect race... this... She didn't know whether to sympathize with them.

  However, as soon as the two of them appeared, they were taken directly to Tao Yaoyao's shop by Kaixin.

  Tao Yaoyao also returned directly to the shop. Now the two Zergs have transformed into human forms, but the transformed appearance is really hard to describe .

  Both are female Zerg, about 1.7 meters tall, with a good figure, but the face is really ugly to the extreme, a bit like an alien, with a triangular face, two big and round eyes, small Nose and small mouth.   " It's okay to sell some medicinal materials, the Zerg has no shortage of plants, isn't it?"   "Well, speaking of this, I can sell all kinds of fruits. Our Moth Clan's fruit is overflowing and is wasted every year. . " Ji Ling's eyes lit up immediately.

  This appearance, this aesthetic...

  these two are Ji Ling and Fang Mei, they are indeed time travelers, and they are cousins, they are time travel at the same time, soul wear, their bodies Died in a car accident.

  "Since you can all transform into a human form, why are you so ugly?" Tao Yaoyao hated it very much, this way too affected her eyes, she felt that she needed to see Di Feiye to purify her eyes now.

  At this time, Ji Lingdao, "Do you think I don't want to transform into a beautiful one? But without that ability, it's not easy to survive in the Zerg race! I'm just a moth with ordinary aptitude, and I can transform into a human form. I borrowed the light of the insect god."

  Fang Mei also said, "My cousin is right, we can't transform into a human form with our own power, that is, we borrow the light of the insect god to transform into a human form, so we can only transform into a human form. Now look like this."

  "What's your plan?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Ji Ling and Fang Mei and asked.

  When the two of them heard Tao Yaoyao's question, their eyes immediately lit up. Ji Ling said, "Can we stay here forever?"

  Fang Mei said, "I'm in a residential area, arrange a cleaning job for me , okay?" As long as she doesn't have to go back to the Zerg, she can do whatever she wants.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the two of them and said, "It shouldn't be possible. If you want to stay here, you need to spend points. Ji Ling has a shop where you can sell special products from the Zerg. As for Fang Mei, You can also collect Zerg specialties and sell them to the shops here. If you have good products, you can sell them directly to my shop. I promise you the price will be good.

  Fang Mei was depressed, I still have to go back to the Zerg . , I'm almost annoyed by the Bee Clan people now, and I'm going to run for the Queen Bee this time, the competition is too fierce, I'm not that kind of material, I 'm really afraid of being killed by them by mistake."

  "Our side It's better, but as for special products, I really don't know what is considered a special product."

  "Well, well, speaking of this, cousin, let me help you!" "   Okay

  , let's pick and sell alone, and the money will be split half and half." Ji Ling immediately agreed.

the two of them live very close together, and most of the fruits on their side are really rotten, so it's really a good suggestion to sell them here, that's what they want How to get it?

  Fang Mei looked at her cousin at this time , "Sister, how do you get it? Is the basket on your back?"

  Ji Ling sighed, "It would be great if there is something that can store things, so that it won't attract the attention of other insects." They can also make a fortune quietly.

  "I can lend you a space button, how about it?" Tao Yaoyao directly took out a space button, "Of course, when you have points, you can go to the commercial street to buy one."

  Ji Ling took it Pressing the space button, her eyes lit up immediately, and she immediately made a decision, "Meimei, look at the store, I'll go collect the fruit, anyway, you don't dare to show up casually, you bee clan, you are really crazy."

  Fang Mei said at this time, "Sister, use the space button for me first, I want to get some honey."

  Ji Ling immediately said, "No, it's too dangerous!"

  But Fang Mei said, "I can't enter How can a tiger find tiger cubs? I have to try anyway, there is space anyway, at worst, if I am found somewhere, I will go straight to the space and no one will find me, otherwise, I will directly put the space in honey Over there, that way you can steal honey at any time."

  Ji Ling's eyes lit up when he heard that, "That's right, that's a good idea."

  Tao Yaoyao was listening to the two of them discussing countermeasures. It seemed that they didn't have to worry about any damage they might cause.

  Di Feiye was also standing not far away at this time. In fact, he had come a long time ago. He found out that Ji Ling and Fang Mei were Zerg races, and his hands were a little ready to move, but when he heard their plans, he remembered One thing, "If you two have information about the Zerg, you can also come to me to exchange points, and you can even exchange the space buttons you want. I also have robots here. When the time comes, the robots will help you watch the store. You two Anyone can go to collect fruit and honey."

  Hearing Di Feiye's words, Ji Ling and Fang Mei stared straight at Di Feiye, this man is so handsome!But his words are more attractive, Ji Lingdao, "What you said is true?"

  "Although I am an interstellar person, there is no need to lie to you, is there?"

  Fang Mei couldn't help swallowing, "Any information about the Zerg is fine, including the weaknesses of those Zergs?"

  "It depends on the value of the information you get, we also have a lot of Zergs' weaknesses here." Di Feiye's hand There are really a lot of weaknesses in it .

  Fang Mei looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Miss, do you have any paper here?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out the paper and pen, and Fang Mei and Ji Ling began to study and write about the weaknesses of those Zerg races, and They knew the defense of the Zerg, and they betrayed the Zerg without any guilt.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 139 Threats

  Di Feiye never thought that he could get so much information from these two little Zergs, the location of the Zerg planet they were on, and the defense map there, as well as the information of all the Zergs on that planet Weaknesses, they are so precious.

  Tao Yaoyao said straightly when she saw it, "You are so capable!"

  "It's a pity, we haven't been out of that planet, otherwise we would know more." Ji Ling was a little bit sorry "

  Yes, what a pity!" Fang Mei looked at Di Feiye at this time, "My lord, how much can these things be exchanged for?"

  Di Feiye looked at them again, and these things are really useful, and soon, He gave Ji Ling and Fang Mei each a space button, and then gave them a nanny robot, and then gave them each a life-saving gun. sprayed out of this gun is not harmful to humans. What harmful, but it is harmful to the Zerg.

  Ji Ling and Fang Mei were very excited. The space button they got was very large. Speaking of the space button, I have to talk about their space. The space between them is five meters long and two meters wide. Usually, you can't put many things in a small space, and the most important thing is that the two of them need to hide in it, so they don't like to pile things in their own space at all. Now, with the space button, they can finally move freely. Collect things without hesitation.

  Ji Ling was recruited to the commercial street, and gained a lot of benefits. She now has a small shop that is five meters long and five meters wide, and then has a yard. Although the house is still small, it has more space than Fangmei's. nearly ten times larger.

  It's also a good thing that Fang Mei hasn't gone to see it yet, otherwise she will die of jealousy.

  With the nanny robot, after Ji Ling and Fang Mei knew how to use the nanny robot, They couldn't help crying.

  "Why? Why didn't you let me travel to the interstellar side?" Ji Ling was furious.

  "Woo! I'm not alive anymore, can I wear it again after I die?" Fang Mei cried angrily, why? Why do you want to treat their sisters like this?

  "Okay, you are equivalent to reaching Interstellar now, aren't you ?" 't you? I have energy fruits on my side. Although your aptitude is poor, if you eat more energy fruits from me, you may be able to transform yourself in the future." Be more beautiful!" Tao Yaoyao said something, but she was just talking casually, after all, she didn't know if they could become more beautiful if they ate too many energy fruits.

  "Really?" Ji Ling took it seriously, "I'm going out to pick fruits, I have to earn points quickly and make myself beautiful as soon as possible."

  Ji Ling went directly to her shop after speaking, no matter what, first Let the nanny robot open the store, Fang Mei is going to go back to her space directly, but Tao Yaoyao still grabs her and gives her a few barrels, "You can't just use the space button to store honey, right?" "

  Fang Mei was a little embarrassed, "Thank you, I will give you a bucket of honey when I get some honey."

  "Okay, I'll just wait for your honey." Tao Yaoyao said with a smile In a word, she is still very happy to see the people in Space Chen are full of energy.

  Seeing that there was no one else around, Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Would you like to go around? Now the shops on the commercial street are open."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Let's talk about it after the land is cleared. , I feel that time is running out."

  "Okay, let's go out then!" Di Feiye thought about it too, the shops here and there can go around for a while, so it's better to do the most important things first.

  Tao Yaoyao continued to work, while Di Feiye took the information provided to him by Ji Ling and Fang Mei to a meeting. Regarding the weaknesses of the Zerg, he had to announce it in time. It is inevitable to be harassed by Zerg over there.

  Tao Yaoyao has improved a little this time, her movements are much faster.

  But at this time, Tao Yaoyao was the first to feel the slight fluctuations in the planet. She immediately told Di Feiye that Noah also rushed over at this time, and they all sensed the planet. , There is indeed a fluctuation. it is very likely that the volcano will erupt.

  Tao Yaoyao is in a hurry now. Di Feiye has already prepared the warship to take off. He originally planned to let Tao Yaoyao go with him, but Tao Yaoyao is not happy. even if it is the last moment, she can still run back. in space.

  Di Feiye was a little helpless, but he couldn't let the space warriors take risks, so the warship still left the planet, but Noah followed.

  At this time, besides sensing the changes in the planet below, Di Feiye invited Noah to his office, and he looked at Noah, "Tell me, what is the identity of the little girl, why do you call her little ancestor?" "

  "Didn't you probably guess something?"

  "I probably guessed something, but I still need you to confirm it. You can choose not to say..." Although Di Feiye didn't say the following, Noah Already heard his threat "

  You can't do something to hurt the little girl just because I didn't say anything, or you will definitely regret it." Noah also threatened him, after all, the little girl is his official spouse.

  "If you don't say it, you can see if I will do it. I think I have enough ability to protect her, and in order to get her, I can choose to destroy her real existence." Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly , his meaning is very clear, as long as Tao Yaoyao's real identity is destroyed, then she will have to follow him to wander the entire interstellar world.

  "You're sick!" Noah became anxious, "Are you sick? Do you think your little ancestor will hate you if you do that? Don't you know that a twisted melon is not sweet?"

  "Whether it's sweet or not Sweet, you can always eat it like that, can't you?" Di Feiye said coldly.

  Noah now has a feeling that if he doesn't say it, it is really possible for Di Feiye to do so.

  "Okay, okay, you guessed about the same, it doesn't matter if I tell you, she came through the soul from tens of thousands of years ago, is the head office now?" Noah said angrily.

  "It turned out to be like this. No wonder she knows so much. She came from the end of the world, right?" Di Feiye was too familiar with history, and the supernatural beings in the end of the world were the most powerful. After the zombies disappeared, the cultivation base of the supernatural beings became lower and lower.

  "That's right, you know it now, but don't ruin the real life of the little ancestor, or if she really disappears, it will be too late for you to regret it." Noah did not forget to remind him, Tao Yaoyao's space is very mysterious, and Noah even has a feeling that it should be possible to teleport between planes, otherwise how could it be possible to accept people from various planes?

  It is not possible now, it is very likely that Tao Yaoyao's level is too low. When her level is high, she should be able to travel between different planes with space.

  "Noah, now that I know the little girl's secret, who do you think is suitable for her in this world besides me? If someone else finds out her secret, are you sure other people will protect her? And they also You don't have that ability, do you?" Di Feiye felt that no one in this world could protect the little girl except him.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 140 Planetary Migration

  Although Noah also felt that what Di Feiye said was right, he would not compromise so easily and tell Di Feiye the truth so easily in order to torment his son Di Feiye. He was not so kind... No, he has no heart at all!

  Besides, on the day he appointed Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao as official spouses, he had seen dozens of children bred in the entire interstellar world.

  As long as he refuses to admit it, it is impossible for Di Feiye to know who he is matching him with, so he just needs to stick to his position and watch this bad boy get frustrated to various degrees.

  When Di Feiye saw that Noah's oily smoke didn't enter, he began to feel troubled. He knew that if he continued to talk, there would be no progress, so he stopped talking to him. Now he focused on watching the changes in the planet below.

  The little girl is still on the planet. Although she knows that the little girl's earth element is strong, and her ability to sense danger is definitely better than his spiritual power, he dare not gamble on this matter.

  Now Tao Yaoyao harvested the land very quickly, and no longer cut into pieces, and directly harvested the largest area that she could harvest each time.

  The demon vine is guarding her right now, although he is also cleaning up the poisonous insects, but for him, nothing is more important than the life of his master.

  Tao Yaoyao cleaned up for another half an hour, and the demon vine felt that the planet was gradually getting hotter, "Master, it's time for us to retreat, this planet is starting to get hotter."

  "Wait a minute, I'll pick some more." Tao Yaoyao felt sorry for the remaining land

  . moment, Tao Yaoyao already felt that the fluctuations in the ground were getting stronger and stronger. She was already sweating, and the magma below was about to move.

  "Put down the location and return to the space right away!" Di Feiye urged Tao Yaoyao with his mental strength.

  "Little girl put down the positioning and return to the space!"

  "Little girl is obedient!"

  "Little girl, hurry up!" Di Feiye used his mental power to see the magma activity in the ground, "Immediately, return to the space immediately!" His voice It's all changed now.

  Tao Yaoyao responded, "Okay, I'm going back!"

  Tao Yaoyao just went back on her front foot, and the magma had already erupted not far from where she was standing just now .

  Di Feiye was almost paralyzed from fright. He decided that the next time something dangerous happened, he would take the little girl away early. Otherwise, he would be scared to death every time.

  The warship was far away from the planet at this time, and Di Feiye looked at Noah, "The positioning is put up, is there a way to get it near N98?"

  Noah looked at Di Feiye, "It's really decided?"

  Di Feiye Feiye looked at Noah, "We already agreed, didn't we?",

  "Really only illuminate N98?"

  "It needs it most now!

  " Officer, although you belong to the Baiyan Empire, the expeditionary forces of the other two empires are also under your control during the war. You can be regarded as the commander of the entire interstellar, but the way you are now is really abandoning the entire interstellar for the sake of love. Is it?" What Noah said now was grandiose.

  Di Feiye sneered, "You gave her the locator, and now only N98 has green plants, if someone else snatches this planet, the little girl's efforts during this period will be in vain."

  Noah didn't say a word. In fact, he just stimulated Erdi Feiye, but he didn't expect that he would be stimulated now.

  Speaking of which, other planets actually have artificial suns, that is, N98 borrows the light of the universe. Although there is dawn, there is no ray of sunlight.

  "Let's get started, stop talking!" Di Feiye began to urge.

  Noah has already got in touch with the expeditionary force on N98, and then directly opened up a planetary route with his Planetary Migration Office. This route is a special planetary route and cannot be influenced by anyone.

  Since Noah opened this route, any flying objects on this route have been expelled.

  At this time, Tao Lele, who was originally a not-so-big aircraft on this route, was a little drunk, and was coming towards N98 under the stimulation. of those cronies.

  And it happened to fly on this route.

  Unexpectedly, when Tao Lele, who was originally unable to enter the N98 Garbage Star, was expelled, he happened to go towards the N98 Garbage Star.

  At this time, Noah has already prepared the calculations and traction on the locator, and the planet relocation office on the interstellar side has also started to move. The thruster and the positioning transmitter appear next to the locator at the same time. , Fortunately, These things are fireproof, otherwise they would be burned instantly, and they would have no way to transfer the planet.

  Actually speaking, the technology of this top is very mature now, so Interstellar did not spend too much effort to transfer this planet to the sky above N98, but the distance is very far, and it does not revolve around N98 is a single planet, and several planets near N98 have borrowed light, but the planets here are all remote garbage stars.

  The planet migration was successful, and it was on the precisely calculated course. For the sake of safety, all the large and small settings of the thrusters and tractors were still placed on the newly formed fireball. After all, no one can guarantee that, Will there be any external factors that have affected the trajectory of this fireball.

  It takes forty-eight hours for this fireball to orbit the N98 garbage star. Although the time for lighting the ground is only five hours, the photosynthesis of plants is enough.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao was in her home. When the sun came, she had already stood outside. The sun was very warm, which made her feel really comfortable since she came to this interstellar world and had never been exposed to the sun. up.

  "Miss Yaoyao   , this sunshine is very good for plants, isn't it!" A wood-type power user felt that the surrounding plants seemed to be swallowing something, so he couldn't help asking. and the oxygen on our planet will become more and more abundant in the future." Think about the flame star or something, the oxygen on those planets comes from artificial synthesis.

  "Oh, is it like this? That kind of pure natural feeling? " Lieutenant Dongyang felt that he liked the sun. At least the sun here was warm, but he didn't look twice.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Yeah, it's a purely natural feeling. I'll pave the rest of the land, and Our entire N98 garbage star will be completely changed. the problem of water sources."

  "Girl Yaoyao , The entire N98 has water pipes laid, as long as it is turned on regularly, the plants will not be afraid of water shortage." Adjutant Dongyang clenched his fists, "This is already the most beautiful planet in the entire interstellar world, it is no longer a garbage star, Miss Yaoyao She is the star master here, and has the right to name this planet."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up immediately, "Then I will immediately think of a name, and then report the name to the master brain." Her legal rights are not in vain, she A planet named after itself.

   I have a recommendation today, and I will explode it!

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 247 16
After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocalyptic natural disaster + space + hoarding...
34.7K 354 97
Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who was about to be exiled from her family, Yu...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
34.3K 1K 29
Ashley Riley Hi I'm Ashley I'm 17 and I'm a witch, werewolf, vampire hybrid. I'm on the run from the vampire Queen because of an ' accident ' that ha...