The Only One (George Weasley...

By WeaselB3e

George Weasley and his twin Fred seem to have found themselves not where they expected, while running for the... More

Boy in the Alley
Getting to know you
The Flirt
Mischeif
Sunshine Daisies
Falling
Explanations
Shrugging it off
What the Hell
Halloween!
I Swear
An Idea
Concerts, Screams, I forget.
You want what?
Those Three Words
Don't Go
Go Home
They Won
We're Not Safe
So it begins
The Battle
The Hell?
The Other Side
Something important
All Over
Happy Happy Birthday
Disappointment
Adventure
Something New
Never trusting
Foolishness
Cats and Things
The Anouncement
Small weddings
Worrying
a Big Christmas
Before the Wedding
The Wedding
The Wedding (continued)
The Trip
Back Home
The Announcement
New Arrival(s)
Just Another Day
A little date
Epilouge

Wedding Planning

4.6K 116 25
By WeaselB3e

Heads up! I did put some French in here but there's a translation beside it. ENJOY

*Freya's POV*

Every day there seemed to be a new project to keep me busy, I worked endlessly at my shop and without someone around to help I was running my shop like a mad man. Fred and George tried to their best to help when I needed it the most, but they had their hands tied with their own business. Unfortunately the only person I could get to help wasn't well received by the twins so telling them that Draco Malfoy was helping around the shop while I was planning my wedding wasn't a smart move.

"What's George middle name?"

"I don't know," I scoffed as I quickly restocked the shelves of the punk rock section. Lately, this section seemed to be flying.

"How about his favorite color then?"

"Don't know," I answered back.

"Come on! What's his favorite quidditch team? You have to know this!"

"I don't remember actually," I muttered. I huffed as Draco leaned against the glass case that housed a beautiful cherry wood viola. "Why are you drilling me with questions?"

Draco shrugged, "just thought I'd see how well you know the man you're going to be marrying soon."

"well, quit it."

Draco smirked, "that section over there needs to be fixed as well," he pointed over his shoulder.

"Fine, fine! Make sure you straighten the back of the shop, I want it spotless," I brushed pass him and quickly organized the rock CDs.

"The stress getting to you?" Draco called from across the room.

"Of course! It also doesn't help that I work endless hours, have little time to plan, and I have no one to help me find a dress."

"Make the other weasel do it, the one with both ears."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "call my friends by their names, Malfoy."

"Why should I? I'm helping you because I'd rather...." Draco shrugged, "I don't know, I'd actually enjoy seeing this shop do well, and that doesn't include calling your friends by their real names."

I sighed, "fine. but you know you have to hide the second any of them walk in."

Draco had a smug look on his face, one of defiance, "I can do whatever the bloody hell I want, love. And if I feel like standing out in the open, so be it."

"I hate you," I muttered darkly.

"So, what house was George in?"

"Gryffindor."

"What position did he play on the quidditch team?"

I paused, I remember this, I swear I do! "beater."

"Out of the ten questions I've posed today, you only got two right. Are you sure you're going to go through with this marriage or is there another reason?" Draco turned around and eyed me suspiciously, his eyes lingering around my midriff.

"We're getting married because I love him, not for any other reason you daft fool!" I seethed, hiding my midriff from view.

Draco shrugged, "Drakie! Are you in here?!" Draco's eyes grew huge as the front door swung open, we were obscured by the aisles but not by much as the sound of heels clicked on the wooden floor.

"Drakie?" I mouthed at him. He looked paler than usual before sprinting to the back.

"Oh, hello," in any other place this girl could pose as beautiful. But her face was at that awkward stage where the baby fat still sat in a few spots, I mentally shivered—thank god my looks came in full before I turned sixteen.

"Hello, I'm Freya Matcox. Can I help you with anything?" I held out my hand for her but she looked unsure before giving it a quick shake.

"Actually, your landlord. Is he around?" her voice was pretty, everything about her was pretty—except for her cheeks, that just puffed like a fish. Did I sense a nose job?! I think I did.

"Um...one moment, I didn't get your name."

"Pansy Parkinson," oh god! The jokes and the laughs to be had tonight when I got home! This was too good to be true.

"I'll be right back...Miss Parkinson." I rushed to the back room where I saw Draco cowering slightly.

"Is she gone?" He hissed.

"Yeah, I told her to leave my shop...Drakie."

"I swear, I'll up your rent and make you pay," he seethed.

I smirked, "pay back for your questioning."

"You swear she's gone?" He asked apprehensively.

"I swear," I lied effortlessly, he seemed to relax slightly before walking out of the room. This was going to be fun.

"Drakie!"

I began laughing so hard I was on my knees, Coal rushed over and began to rub my arms as I continued laughing, Draco's face told me I was in for it. But I didn't care, I could use some entertainment in my life right now.

"What are you doing here, Pansy?"

"Looking for you of course! Blaise was talking about you and I just had to see you," her voice was all flirtation. I shook my head as I watched.

"How about the three of us get a drink tonight?" Draco offered, he looked like he'd rather do anything else but he was already in too deep. Thanks to me.

Pansy let out a big squeal of excitement before looking around the shop, "what is this place anyway?"

"My music shop, care to look around," I commented.

She turned to look at me, apprehension in her eyes, "this is your shop?"

I nodded, "and proud of it, please look around."

She nodded before slowly looking through everything. "I'm going to get you for that," Draco hissed in my ear as he walked pass.

"It was worth it," I whispered back to him as I stroked Coal's back. Coal jumped onto my shoulders which meant time for me to walk around.

"So you sell music?"

"And I offer instrument lessons as well," I called over to Pansy.

"Very interesting...could use a shop like this around here."

"It's been popular," I shrugged.

Pansy looked impressed as she looked through everything, "you even have wizard bands in here."

"She has loads of music, Pansy, you may actually like Freya, she has decent music tastes...too bad that doesn't hold up to the taste in the company she keeps," Draco smirked. I glared at him, twirling my wand in my hand. I could do it....I could jinx him, but I really didn't want to test if his bite was worse than his bark.

Pansy looked up at me, looking me over like an artist looking at its painting, "she does have some interesting style..." I was wearing combat boots over fish net stockings underneath a tattered black skirt and a cobalt blue v-neck shirt that hugged my body. And not to mention I had a cat lying around my neck like a scarf.

I grinned, "taking that as a compliment."

Pansy gave a small smile before turning to Draco, "do you think you can come with me? I want to do some clothes shopping."

Draco made a face but looked over at me, "you'll be fine for the rest of the day won't you?"

"I have an hour before I close, go have fun shopping," I said with a wink. Draco scowled before Pansy waved and rushed off with him. I chuckled, enjoying the torture that Draco was now going to endure.

"Hello? Freddie, George, you home?"

I slammed the door behind me and listened for a noise, was no one here? I pouted slightly, things I loved most included being greeted the second I walked through the door; I sighed as I jumped onto the couch and put on the television. May as well enjoy the peace before I begin planning again.

"How's it going?"

I screamed as Fred appeared beside me, "how dare you scare me like that!"

Fred got a goofy grin on his face as he put an arm around my shoulders, "sorry about that, my dear Fey."

I punched his arm and scowled before Coal jumped into Fred's lap, "where's my Georgie?" I pouted slightly.

"Out and about I'm afraid, you're stuck with old Freddie," Fred winked.

I wrinkled my nose, "oh how will I ever live?" I rubbed my eyes, the lack of sleep lately has made me feel awful lately.

"Need help with any planning tonight?" Fred offered.

"I want to take a break from it for a moment," I sighed, "I was going to ask George to do some of it...but..." I huffed, he hasn't been around much to help.

Fred chewed on his bottom lip, "George went off with Ron and Harry tonight." He looked at me, waiting for me to explode—at this point I was beyond caring what my fiancé was doing, so long as it didn't break my heart.

"Perfect," I muttered. Fred rubbed my arm soothingly, "I'm not mad at him....not in the least, just wish he was around. He hasn't been around lately....This is his wedding too." Fred nodded silently before I muted the television, "is he...is George getting cold feet?" I knew I was, I was constantly nervous and lately my appetite was gone, I loved George and wanted to marry him but noticing that I was constantly planning without him this past month, made me think that maybe he didn't want this. Or want me. I moved closer to Fred, just needing to feel comforted by my closest friend.

Fred chuckled, "not to my knowledge."

I chewed on my cheek, "what if he is? What if—"

"Don't do this to yourself," Fred interjected, "George is in love with you. He's been in love with you since the moment he saw you. Trust me I know, when I met up with you two he couldn't keep his eyes off you. When I went snooping around, that bastard was telling me no, to let you keep your privacy, and he never turns down a good round of mischief. You're perfect for him, Fey. I wouldn't have thought of the plan to bring you here if I didn't think that."

I smiled, but couldn't shake the feeling away, Fred stood up. "Come on, I know what will make you feel better."

I wordlessly took his arm as I was stretched through a tube before feeling my feet touch down in sand, I looked around to see a small house covered in shells.

"Where are we?"

"Bill and Fleur's, if anyone can make you feel better right now, it's them," Fred nodded.

"Fred and Freya....what do we owe the pleasure?" Bill greeted.

"Our little Freya here is nervous about the wedding," Fred commented.

Fleur smiled before taking my hand and walking me to the kitchen where the boys followed, "what seems to be the problem?" Bill asked.

"I...uh..." I began to stutter.

"She's just nervous because George hasn't exactly been helping with the planning for the past month," Fred offered.

"At first, he was helping me with everything, but now....every time I go to do it...it just feels empty without his input," I muttered.

"He wants to marry you, you know that," Bill stated.

Fleur looked over at Bill and smiled sweetly before turning back to me, "pouvez-vous parler français?" do you speak French?

"un peu," I shrugged. A little

"c'est très bien," Fleur smiled. "maintenant, dites-moi ce qui vous tracasse." That's fine, now tell me what's wrong

"Oi! That's not fair!" Fred protested.

"oui, il est juste!" Yes it is fair, Fleur smiled.

I took in a deep breath and smiled, "Je crois que j'ai....froid aux pieds," I admitted. I think that I have cold feet

"Everyone gets that," Fleur gave me a reassuring smile. "l'aimez-vous?" do you love him?

"With every fiber of my being," I whispered, keeping my eyes on my hands, I noticed Fred shift in his seat uncomfortably.

"I'm sure if you just....talked to him..."

I shook my head, "George n'est jamais plus là. Il reste dehors tard." Like he's avoiding me. George is never around, he stays out late.

"Maybe he's the one with cold feet," Bill stated.

"I know George, he might've when trying to ask Freya to marry him but he doesn't have cold feet," Fred stated with a confident nod.

I tried to hold the cough in my throat, if it came out I'd lose all control. What if Bill was right? What if George staying out late was a sign that he was regretting everything.

"Je pense qu'il est bon que....je n'ai pas encore une robe," I said in utter defeat. I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy a dress.

"voulez-vous que je vous emmène?" would you like me to take you?

"Oh, no I could never ask you to do that." Besides, what if George did have cold feet? Getting a dress would be pointless.

Fleur reached for my hand and squeezed it tightly, "it would be my pleasure."

"merci beaucoup," I smiled.

"Since you're here, how about a lovely meal?" Bill offered.

I glanced at Fred who nodded, "suppose we could stay."

                Fleur smiled as she got up and started the stove, Bill clasped his hands together as we sat at the table.

                "Maybe kidnappings don't make happy engagements," Bill smirked.

                 I snorted into my drink, shaking me head at the joke, "hmmmm maybe you're on to something," I tried to smile.

                  Fred rolled his eyes in response but smiled into his drink.

**

I sat in bed looking at a plan of the tent that we would use for the wedding, trying to fit everyone around the tables. I yawned as I leaned back into my pillows, I wish George was around, it'd be so much easier with his help.

"Freya?" Speak of the red headed devil, George slowly opened the door before smiling and walking over and sitting beside me. "I'm sorry I'm back so late."

"Where were you?" I murmured as I hugged him tightly.

"I went for drinks with Ron and Harry."

"You went drinking...when I needed your help with this," I put the papers down at my feet and looked at him, trying to remain calm. George looked guilty, his eyes were apologetic, hoping that I wouldn't start a fight.

"What do you have left?"

"A wedding dress, the bridesmaid dresses, seating, catering, flower arrangements which is different than what flowers I want to carry down the aisle, apparently I have to pick how they're arranged, and music...and small things like table settings." I ticked off my fingers.

"Well, you take the dresses and I'll finish everything else," George nodded.

I raised an eyebrow, "George..."

George took my face in his hands before kissing my nose, "I'll make it up to you."

His thumb stroked my cheek and I couldn't help but smile, he knew how to instantly make me feel better. "How about we put the plans down and we can shower together?"

I grinned and kissed him suggestively, moving to sit on my knees, while George continued to kiss me I reached for the folder and placed it on his lap. "I'd start with the seating plans first," I whispered in his ear.

"Oi, Fey!" I jumped off the bed and smirked.

"You said you'd make it up to me," I winked. George scowled before opening the folder and pulling out all the papers to begin work. "Enjoy working on that," I smirked.

~*~*~
Bonjour lovely readers!! Now listen, I really need your help on this! sadly this story is coming to an end.....I'm debating where to place it but it will be soon....I'm kind of tearing up here. So please comment adn vote. I loved this chapter so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

35.7K 820 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
225 26 14
One day Cassandra woke up and told her husband, Mattheo, that her water had broke. They rushed to the hospital and soon their daughter was born. But...
3K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
334 3 20
Vega Malfoy the younger sister of Draco Malfoy. While her brother is in his final year, Vega is in 6th year. While her brother is a death eater, sh...