Emerald Elite Hunter and Red...

Od LFGRaptor

Deku had been a vigilante since he left his friends and family. He had killed by a lot of villains while bein... Více

Info
Chapter 1: The End, The Training and New Begining
Chapter 2: The Start of New Life
Chapter 3: The Arrival of Beacon & Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: Teams and First day of Academy.
Chapter 5: New Problems
Chapter 6: Forever Fall, a Faunus, and a Friend?
Chapter 7: The White Fang
Chapter 8 (Volume 2): Food War.
Chapter 9: Ah shit? Here we go again
Chapter 11: First Mission
Chapter 12: The Reason
Chapter 13: Oh Come On! NOT AGAIN!
Chapter 14 (End of Volume 2): Breach
Chapter 15 (Volume 3): Back To School
Chapter 16: The Vytal Festival
Chapter 17: Battles
Chapter 18: A Drunk Men vs Ice Queen
Chapter 19: Double Rounds
Chapter 20: I Miss Them Already.
Chapter 21: Yang and Weiss's fight
New Book
Chapter 22: Yang Vs Mercury.
Chapter 23: Cinder's Plan
Chapter 24: Pyrrha's Destiny

Chapter 10: School Dance And Confession?

978 13 8
Od LFGRaptor

Izuku and team RWBY and JNPR were heading to professor Goodwitch's class. They all went to the class. Professor Goodwitch said: "Hello class, today we will have a fight so get ready."
Small time skip because you know how Pyrrha easily beat team CRDL's asses. So yeah.
Izuku, team RWBY, and JNPR were sitting in the stands looking at how Pyrrha easily beat team CRDL and the last one she took down was Cardin.
Professor Goodwitch then walked up to the stage where they were fighting then said: "And that's the match."
Cardin said: "That was a lucky shot."
He then grunted and went unconscious. Glynda said: "Well done Ms. Nikos, you should have no problem with qualifying for the tournament."
Pyrrha replied: "Thank you, Professor."
Glynda said: "Alright, I know it's a tuff act to follow 'except for Mr. Midoriya.', but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers?"
Glynda looked at Blake and said: "Ms. Belladonna, you have been rather docile for the past classes. Why don't you?..."
Somebody said: "I'll do it."
Glynda said: "Mercury, was it? Very well let's find you an opponent."
Mercury said: "Actually I wanna fight him."
He pointed at Izuku who said: "Sure... Why not?"
Glynda said: "Are you pretty sure you wanna fight him?"
Mercury said: "Yes, I'm pretty sure."
Glynda said: "Very well, ready yourself and then come down."
Small time skip when Mercury came down on the stage.
Mercury was on the stage and then looked at Izuku who was still in the stands. Mercury said: "Have you not heard earlier? Come on down and fight me?"
Izuku said: "Gladly."
Izuku then walked up the stands and looked down at Mercury who said: "Hey, you gonna break your-"
Izuku then jumped down and made a bit of ground break on impact without breaking his legs. Emerald and Mercury were surprised, Mercury continued: "Legs?"
Izuku walked up onto a stage and was now facing Mercury. Izuku activated his wrist blade and Mercury took his stance like a boxing stance.

Izuku looked at Mercury who had no weapons with his fists and his legs, Izuku deactivated his wrist blade and took a stance like Mercury. Mercury asked: "Why don't you use your weapons?"
Izuku replied: "Defeating you like this has no meaning."
Ruby was sitting in the stands and looked excited about Izuku's fight and learn Izuku's moves.
Mercury then took off first then he tried to land a kick on Izuku but got blocked by Izuku's arm. Izuku then swiped Mercury's leg with his feet but Mercury jumped away.
Both of them charged at each other delivering punches or kicks then backing away.

Izuku charged at Mercury and then delivered punches at Mercury who blocked or dodged them. Izuku tried to punch Mercury in the face, but Mercury blocked it but got stumbled because of the force and backed away.

Mercury was impressed and thought: 'He's just testing my skills, but why? Something tells me that he's holding back.'
With Ruby
Ruby said to Emerald: "Hey, your friend is doing pretty good."
Emerald smiled at her but when Ruby looked away, Emerald just rolled her eyes.
Back to the fight.
Mercury then jumped up and did a double-spinning kick but Izuku dodged with a backflip. Mercury ran at Izuku again and tried to kick Izuku in the head but Izuku blocked it then grabbed his feet and spin around and then threw him away but Mercury got back up.
Izuku thought: 'His leg felt like metal when he tried to kick me, maybe he has a prosthetic... I should end this.'
Izuku ran at Mercury and tried to hit Mercury with punches very fast. Mercury dodged then he grabbed Izuku's first and tried to hit him but got punched hard in the face and leaving a bloody scar and a bruise on his face by Izuku.

The stands looked impressed but Emerald looked surprised about how Mercury got punched in the face. She thought: 'I haven't seen Mercury get stumbled and punched for a long time.'
Mercury touched his face, winced in pain, and saw blood on his hand. He thought: 'He punched me and left a scar and bruise on my face. He packed a strong punch and I'm done playing.'
Mercury tried to charge at Izuku but got dizzy and then dropped his knees to catch his breath. Izuku walked up to Mercury and then activated his wrist blade, then ran up to him and was about to stab him in the head.

But Mercury said: "I forfeit."
Izuku stopped his attack only a few inches away from Mercury's eyes. Mercury thought: 'This guy has great reflexes and his hand-to-hand combat is also good. And if Torchwick was right about his strength and speed and a lot of gadgets then he is dangerous and scary. He has no hesitation to kill me or anyone.'
Izuku walked to Mercury and stood beside him then whispered: "Was it fun testing me?"
Mercury was surprised but he didn't show it, Mercury said: "Whatever you say, it was already hard enough for me to keep up without your weapons. So how could I win against you, where's the fair about that?"
Izuku replied: "I should let you know, I was holding back when I was fighting you."
Mercury was shocked and thought: 'He was holding back, I should let my team know to be careful about him.'
Glynda said: "In that case, Izuku Midoriya is the winner of the match. Next time you might want to think a little harder, before choosing an opponent."
Mercury replied: "I'll be sure to do that."
Izuku thought: 'He's good but not good enough. He was working with someone, he will possibly be a threat. I have to look out for him or anybody he's working with.'
The school bell rang and Professor Goodwitch said: "And remember the dance is this weekend, but you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses."
Team RWBY and Izuku then walked out of the class and walked past Emerald. Mercury had a bandage on his face where Izuku punched him then walked up to Emerald and said: "Learning is so much fun."
Outside
Izuku and team RWBY walked outside and Sun ran up to Blake and asked: "Hey Blake, are you doing okay?"
Blake replied: "I'm fine."
Sun asked: "So I heard there was this dance going on this weekend. It sounds pretty law but you and me not as lame huh?"
Blake asked: "What?"
Sun replied: "The dance this weekend. You wanna go or what?"
Blake said: "I don't have time for a stupid dance, I thought you of all people would get that."
Blake walked away leaving Sun sad, Izuku walked up to Sun trying to cheer him up, and said: "Don't be bumper Sun, she just worked up about Torchwick and the White Fang."
Sun replied: "I guess, thanks Izuku."
Izuku replied: "Anytime bro."
Izuku thought: 'She barely opens up her feelings, she is just afraid of her friend getting hurt. She will accept Sun's invitation eventually. I have spent too much time with Mina and now she made me a shipper. But thanks to her, she taught me how to dance for the school festival and when I wanted to learn how to dance to mix it up into my fighting style.'
Izuku saw the rest of them walking away, he catches up to them and asked: "Hey guys, where are you guys going?
Ruby replied: "Oh, we are going to have a talk with Blake."
Izuku replied: "Oh, good luck then."
Ruby said with a smile: "Thank you for understanding. Bye."
Izuku waved them and thought: 'Ok,  so how will I ask Ruby for the dance? Mina said if I asked someone for the dance, I should buy flowers to ask. That could work."
Izuku then walked back to the dorm room while thinking about it.
Time skip
Blake yelled: "YOU WHAT?"
Ruby replied: "We want you to go to the dance."
Blake said: "That's ridiculous."
Yang said: "Blake, we're worried about you. This investigation is starting to mess with your head."
Weiss said: "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest your grades have been suffering."
Blake replied: "You think I care about grades? People's lives are at stake."
Yang said: "We know and we are also trying to figure out what Torchwick has been up to."
Ruby said: "Thanks to you, Izuku, you, and Sun, we know that they are operating somewhere outside in Southeast Vale."
Weiss said: "The Schnee company has singled out Vale as their primary target for Dust robberies for the last few months."
Yang said: "Don't forget about the missing military tech."
Blake replied: "But there still are unanswered questions."
Ruby said: "Blake, you won't be able to find anything if you can't even get your eyes open."
Yang said: "All we're asking is that you take it easy for one day."
Weiss said: "It will be fun, I and Yang will make sure of it."
Yang then said: "Yeah, we're planning the whole event."
Blake asked: "Excuse me?"
Weiss said: "Team CFVY mission lasted longer than expected."
Yang said: "So Weiss and I were asked to go on from where they left off and now we can make sure that you have the perfect night."
Weiss said: "And once it is all over, we can return to our search. Rested and ready."
Ruby asked: "So what do you think?"
Blake replied: "I think it's a colossal waste of time."
Blake then walked to the door before she opened it then said: "I will be in the library if you need me."
She walked out, and Yang said: "Great."
Weiss said: "She can't keep going like this."
They all turned their head to the door because someone knocked on it. Weiss then walked up to the door and saw Neptune holding blue roses, he then asked: "Weiss do you want to go to the dance with me?"
Weiss excitedly replied: "YES, I LOVE too!"
Neptune thought: 'Nice job Neptune.'
Izuku walked up behind Neptune holding something behind his back and blushed on his cheeks then asked Ruby: "Ruby, do you have a second?"
Ruby replied: "Yeah sure."
Yang whispered to Ruby: "Good luck baby sis."
Ruby whispered shout: "Yang!?"
Neptune said: "Also Weiss, there is also one thing you should know."
Weiss asked: "And what's that?"
Neptune replied: "I don't know how to dance."
Weiss replied: "I don't see a problem with that."
Neptune sighed in relief and said: "Thank God."
Weiss asked: "Wait, were you stressed about it?"
Neptune rubbed behind his head: "Yeah... Sun said me to do it and I did."
Weiss smiled and said: "Me too."
Neptune said: "Well, I have to do something else so... Bye."
Neptune walked away and Weiss replied: "Bye."
Weiss immediately squealed and Yang said: "Ok, what you are doing right now is creeping me out... So, please stop."
Weiss turned to Yang and said: "Rude..."
Small time skip.
Ruby asked as she was nervous shifting the heels of her shoes: "So what do you want to ask me?"
Izuku blushed then held out a bouquet of red roses in front of Ruby and said: "Ruby Rose, you are cute, beautiful, caring, and nice, sometimes clumsy and that's what I like about you. So will you marry me? I-i m-mean wi-will y-you g-go out for the d-dance with me?"
Ruby replied: "Izuku Midoriya, you are a nice, caring, smart, lovely, and very hot man, sometimes you are willing to sacrifice your life for others and that's what I like about you. So yes I will love too. T-the second one I-i m-mean, w-we c-can m-marry later..."
Ruby was mentally screaming in her head: 'DID I JUST SAY YES TO BOTH OF IT? AHHHHHH... I MEAN I GET TO DANCE WITH HIM. SO YAY.'
Izuku was also mentally screaming: 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED? IT'S JUST ASKING HER OUT FOR THE DANCE NOT A PROPOSAL. I MESSED UP, SHE WILL THINK I'M WEIRD! Calm down you have done this before... OH, WHO AM I KIDDING? HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN AFTER THAT? FUUU'

Ruby looked down to hide her blush and said: "S-so a-are t-those roses f-for m-me?"
Izuku was brought back to reality and said: "Y-yeah I-it I-is."
Izuku gave her roses, Ruby blushed hard and said as she smelled the roses: "S-so fragrant and T-thank y-you."
After a few seconds of awkward silence, Izuku said to break it: "So where will we meet up?"
Ruby replied: "Oh uh... At where the dance takes place."
Izuku replied: "Sounds great."
They then began walking back to Ruby and Izuku's dorm room, Izuku asked to break the awkward tension: "So how's Blake doing?"
Ruby replied: "Well Blake has been thinking a lot about Torchwick and the White Fang. She's tired even though she has eye bags on her and it's not healthy to keep on what she is doing."
Izuku said: "If she keeps going like that, she will knock out cold because of exhaustion. So do you have someone to talk with her?"
Ruby replied: "Yeah, I think Yang will go to talk with her."
Izuku nodded and said: "Oh good."
Izuku thought: 'Will it be possible for Blake to accept Sun's invitation? Jesus Christ, I spend too much time with Mina.'
They then stop in front of Ruby's dorm room and Izuku said: "Well, I will see you at the dance then."
Ruby replied: "Yeah... Bye."
Izuku walked inside his dorm room when the door close, he slides back against the door and said: "Why being a teenager so hard? Well she did say yes... So win-win. HELL YEAH!"

With Ruby.
Ruby walked inside the dorm room and closed it behind her, she then smiled and danced about her crush finally asking her out.
Yang said as she walked up to Ruby: "You seem happy."
Ruby replied: "Yeah! He finally asked me out."
Yang said: "Congratulations Ruby, I know you two will be a great couple."
Ruby said: "And also..."
Ruby remembered what happened a few minutes ago and then blushing mess, Yang asked: "And what?"
Ruby replied: "O-oh I-it's nothing."
Yang asked: "You sure?"
Ruby said: "I'm sure"
Ruby thought: 'God I hope Yang doesn't find out about Izuku's proposal. Otherwise, the teasing will keep increasing.'
Yang said: "Well, good luck telling dad about your boyfriend."
Ruby said: "He's not my boyfriend yet."
Yang teased her and said: "Oh~... Yet~"
Ruby blushed and said: "I-..."
But she was cut off by Yang who said: "You don't have to tell anything Rubes. Weiss also has a date with Neptune and didn't stop talking about it."
Weiss asked: "Can't I just be happy?"
Ruby replied: "Of course, you can. It's just... it feels weird about seeing you happy like that."
Weiss replied: "Rude much..."
Scene changes with Jaune and Pyrrha
Pyrrha and Jaune were training and Pyrrha then knocked Jaune down and said: "Well done."
Pyrrha offered a hand to help and said: "Your swordplay had improved a lot."
Jaune replied: "Couldn't have done without you."
Pyrrha asked: "So you're ready to move onto Aura now?"
Jaune replied: "I actually thinking of skipping Aura today. Might one jog or something."
Pyrrha said: "Come on, I know you get frustrated but you must keep trying. I'm sure we will discover your semblance any day now."
Jaune said: "That's not it, it's... dumb."
Pyrrha asked: "What is it? Jaune you know you can tell me."
Jaune replied: "It's a girl."
Pyrrha sad then asked: "Oh. What about her?"
Jaune said: "I want to ask her out for the dance but I don't want to break the relationship and make it weird between us."
Pyrrha said: "Oh yeah..."
Jaune said: "That's easy for you to say, you've probably got guys clamoring each other just to ask you out."
Pyrrha chuckled strangely and said: "You would be surprised."
Jaune then walked away leaving sad Pyrrha behind, Jaune thought: 'I'm going to ask Ren for some advice. I mean he's dating Nora right?'
Scene changes to Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald.
Emerald said: "Pyrrha Nikos."
Cinder said: "Ah, the invincible girl."
Mercury replied: "She's smart but I wouldn't say invincible."
Cinder said: "Do tell."
Emerald replied: "Her semblance is polarity."
Mercury said: "What I could see, she touches someone's gear and she then slightly moves it around however she wants, but she only made a slight adjustment."
Emerald said: "Just enough to make it look like she is untouchable to people who don't look for it. She doesn't broadcast her power so it puts her opponents at disadvantage."
Cinder said: "Huh...? People assume she is fated for victory. When she really has taken fate into her own hands. Interesting add her to the list."
Emerald put Pyrrha on the list and Mercury said: "You should take her no problem."
Cinder replied: "It's not about overpowering the enemy. It's about taking away what power they have and we will in time. So who's next on the list?"
Emerald replied: "Last but not least is Izuku Midoriya."
Mercury said: "Yeah, that guy we should be careful about."
Cinder said: "Why's that?"
Mercury replied: "Well Torchwick already told us about his strength and speed. He also said that he can able to turn invisible and shoot blue beams right?"
Cinder remember what happened, slightly rubbed it, and said: "Continue."
Mercury replied: "So I tested his combat skills by hand to hand, he's very good at it, fast, great reflexes. And when he punched me, it felt like a truck ran me over. And when I forfeit, he said he was holding back and knew I was testing him."
Cinder asked: "So we don't really know how strong he is."
Mercury replied: "Yep."
Cinder said to Emerald: "Add him on the list and gather information about him."
Mercury asked: "So what are we gonna do about him?"
Cinder replied: "He has too many tricks on his sleeves, he is powerful, we just have to get our hands on the Maiden, and then we will do after him and his friends. Now we have to wait."
Mercury groaned and said: "I hate waiting."
Cinder replied: "Don't worry Mercury, we have a fun weekend ahead of us."
Time skip
Weiss and Yang were busy with the school dance, Weiss then walked up to Ruby who was sitting then she held out two table cloth, and asked: "I need you to pick a tablecloth."
Ruby asked: "Aren't they both the same?"
Weiss sighed and asked: "I don't even know why I ask."
Yang walked to Ruby and asked: "Have you picked up your dress yet?"
Ruby replied: "Yep, have you talked to Blake yet?"
Yang said: "Not yet but I will."
Yang said to Weiss: "Weiss, I thought we agree no doilies."
Weiss said: "If I don't get doilies then you don't get your fog machine."
Neptune and Sun walked in and Neptune said: "Your dance is going to get fog machine."
Weiss said: "We were thinking about it."
Neptune replied: "That's pretty cool."
Sun said: "You ladies all excited for dress up?"
Ruby replied: "Sure am."
Yang said: "I don't know about you but I will be turning heads tomorrow night."
Weiss asked: "What are you two wearing?"
Sun said: "Uhh... This."
Neptune said: "Ignore him for he doesn't know what he says."
Sun said: "Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not a shirt-and-tie kind of place."
Yang said: "Yeah we notice."
Sun asked: "So what does Blake think of all of this? Is she still you know... being Blakey."
Weiss replied: "Obviously."
Ruby said: "I still don't know of a way to change her mind."
Yang said: "Guys, trust me. Blake is going to be at the dance tomorrow."
Time skip.
Blake was sitting in the library researching about Roman Torchwick and the White fang. Then a laser dot appeared on her screen and she was getting annoyed by it so she decides to follow it and see where it was coming from.
She then walks into Yang who then says: "Hello~."
Blake replied: "What do you..."
But she was cut off by Yang who said: "We need to talk."
She then drags blake with her to an empty classroom.
(Small time skip)
Blake then said: "Yang, if you're going to tell me to stop, then you may as well save your breath."
Yang replied: "I don't want you to stop, I want you to slow down."
Blake then said: "We don't have the luxury, to slow down."
Yang then said: "It's not a luxury it's a necessity."
Blake then said: "The necessity is to take down Torchwick."
Yang then says: "And we're going to, but first you have to sit down and listen to what I have to say."
Blake complied and sat down next to yang, she then says: "fine."
Yang then said: "Ruby and I grew up in patch an island just off the coast of Vale, our parents were huntsmen. Our dad thought at the signal and our mom would take on missions around the kingdom, her name was Summer Rose and she was like a super mom. Baker of cookies and slayer of giant monsters and then she one day left for a mission and never came back, it was tuff Ruby was really torn up, but I think she was still too young to know what really was going on, you know. And my dad just kinda shut down and it wasn't long before I learned why. Summer wasn't his first love he lost, she was the second, the first was my mom. He wouldn't tell me everything, but I learned that the two of them were on a team with Summer and Qrow. And that she just left me after I was born, and no one had seen her since."
Blake then asked: "Why did she leave?"
Yang sighed and said: "Good question, why I didn't know the answer but I was determined to find out. It's all I thought about. I would ask anybody that knew about her, then one day I found something. What I thought was a clue that lead me to answers or maybe even my mother. I waited for dad to leave the house, then I put Ruby in a wagon and headed out, I must have walked for hours, I had cuts and bruises, and I was totally exhausted but I wasn't going to let anybody stop me. When we finally got there, I could barely stand but I didn't care I had made it. And then I saw them those burning red eyes, there we were a toddler in the back of a wagon and a stupid girl too exhausted to even cry for help. We might as well have been served on a silver platter, but as luck would have it. Our uncle just showed up in time, my stubbornness should have had us killed that night."
Blake then said: "Yang i'm sorry that happened to you and I understand what you're trying to tell me, but this is different i'm not a child and this is not justice for not getting answers, I can't just.."
Yang then said: "I told you, i'm not telling you to stop, I haven't. To this day I still want to know what happened to my mother and why she left me, but I will never let that search control me. We're going to find the answers we're looking for blake, but if we destroy ourselves in the process then what good are we?"
Blake then said:" you don't understand, i'm the only one that could do this..."
But she was cut off by Yang who now turned to her with her eyes red, she then said: "No you don't understand if Roman Torchwick would walk through that door right now what would you do."
Blake responds with: "I'd fight him."
Yang then pushed Blake back and said: "You would lose."
Blake then tried to push Yang back but it did nothing, she then said: "I can stop him."
Yang then pushed Blake back and said:" you can't even stop me."
Blake then stood back up and Yang walked up to her and she then hugged her, Yang then said: "I'm not asking you to stop, just please take some rest. Not just for you but for the people, you care about."
Yang said: "And if you feel like coming out tomorrow then I will save you a dance."
Yang winked at Blake and then walked away.
Scene change with the team JNPR.
Ren just walked out of the shower and then Jaune appeared beside him, Jaune then said: "We need to talk."
He then proceeded to drag Ren with him. Jaune then said: "Ren i'm just gonna come out and say it, you are one of my best friends. These past months I feel like we have really bonded, even tho you don't say that much I mean you are really quiet, and to be perfectly honest I don't really know that much about you personally, BUT DARN IT I CONSIDER YOU THE BROTHER I NEVER HAD!"
Ren then replied with: "And I you."
Jaune then said: "Which is why I want to get your advice on girls."
Ren then asked: "Girls?" Jaune then said: "I just.. don't know. how to.. girls.. um. I guess what i'm asking is well how did you and Nora..?"
Ren then replied: "Uh... Umm..."
Nora then cut in: "Hehehehehehe... were not actually together together."
Jaune then said: "Nora I said headphones are on."
Nora then put the headphones back on and Ren then asked: "Jaune what's this all about."
Jaune then replied: "It's just..."
But he was cut off by Pyrrha who then said, "Then just do it."
Jaune then replied:" Uh... what...?"
Pyrrha then said: "Just tell the girl exactly what your honest feelings are about her, no ridiculous things, no pick-up lines. Just be honest."
Jaune then asked: "But what if..."
But Pyrrha cut him off and said: "Jaune you can't be wrong if it's the truth."
Jaune then says: "You're right Pyrrha."
Jaune then stands up and walked up to Pyrrha who only got a confused expression on her face.
Jaune then said: "So will you go to the dance with me Pyrrha?" Pyrrha then replied: "Wait what? I mean yes but I thought you were going to ask someone else."
Jaune answered back: "Why would I? I mean you are beautiful, smart, strong, and talented, and i'm completely head over heels for you, I was just scared that you would say no and that our friendship would suffer because of it and I was thinking that I was not good enough for you and....."
Pyrrha kissed Jaune on the lips they both have huge blushes on their faces when they part, she then said: "Jaune you talk too much."
Jaune then asked to make sure: "So that's a yes?"
Pyrrha replied: "Yes Jaune."
Jaune then said: "Okay cool, because then I can finally pass out."
And Jaune then dropped to the floor. Pyrrha then yelled with worry: "Jaune?!"
Nora then said: "I think you broke him with the kiss Pyrrha."
Ren said: "You sure did."
Pyrrha blushed and said to defend herself: "He was talking too much."
Nora then replied sarcastically: "Yeah shutting him off like kissing him and don't tell me that like you didn't enjoy it."
Pyrrha blushed hard then said: "I-."
She recomposed herself and then said: "Can you two just help me get him on the bed?"
Ren replied: "Sure."
Pyrrha and Ren then put Jaune together on his bed.
Nora then says: "Well, that was something."
Ren then said: "It sure was."
Time skip by Izuku wants to slow dance with Ruby.

Yang was welcoming the students that came to the dance. The door opened and Ruby walked in, Yang said: "Oh, you look beautiful."

Ruby was struggling to walk with the heels and asked: "How can Weiss fight in these?"
Yang asked: "So where's Izuku?"
Ruby replied: "Oh, we agreed to meet each other at the dance."
Yang asked: "Why?"
Ruby replied: "Well he asked me where to meet and with everything that happened beforehand, I just said something. Okay?"
Yang said: "Just tell me everything he said already, Ruby."
Ruby said: "Okay, but if you tell someone else I swear..."
Yang replied: "Not a word."
Ruby walked to Yang and whispered into her ears about what Izuku said earlier. Yang immediately busted out laughing, she said: "OMG, that's just a whole new level"
She then cried into tears because of how hard she was laughing. Ruby stood next to Yang with a blush on her face that was glowing, hid her face, and said to herself: "I shouldn't have told you that."

After Yang calmed down, she said: "Well you two are on a new level."
Ruby replied: "YANG!"
Yang said: "Kidding kidding. I'm sure that he is going to love seeing you like this."
Scene changes with Sun.
Sun said: "Stupid dumb neck trap."
Blake said: "I knew you look better in a tie."
Blake then walked up and then they walked together to the dance.
Sun said: "So does this mean that we're going together."
Blake replied: "Technically... But my first dance is spoken for."
Scene changes.
Blake and Yang were dancing and when a new song came, Yang handed her to Sun then she walked back to Ruby, Weiss, and Neptune.
Yang said: "I told you she would come."
Weiss said: "Mission accomplished."
Yang asked: "So where is Izuku anyway?"
They then heard someone say: "Right behind you."
They all turned around and saw Izuku who was the one who said it and Ruby was blushing to see Izuku's handsome. Yang whistled and said: "You look sexy, right Ruby?"
(I have to say Villain Deku in a suit is the finest, so I have to use it)

Ruby was blushing and said: "Y-yeah, y-you look handsome."
Izuku blushed a bit and said: "Well, thank you, Ruby. You look absolutely stunning."
Ruby blushed and said in a shy voice: "Thank you."
Izuku thought: 'Nice job Izuku, you doing awesome and she looked so cute when she blushed.'
Izuku then asked while holding his hand out: "Shall we dance?"
Ruby looked at him and asked: "You know to dance?"
Izuku said: "Just follow my lead m'lady."
Ruby chuckled and accepted his hand, saying: "What a gentleman."
They both walked up to the dance floor and danced around. While they were dancing, a lot of girls commented on how handsome Izuku was.  He heard it but didn't care, he only cared about Ruby and then Ruby did something unnoticed by Izuku, she sticker her tongue to them and thought: 'Jokes on you every girl, Izuku is mine and mine only. No Ruby, you are here with Izuku. This is going to be a lot of fun.'
Izuku and Ruby then began to dance where they were on, Ruby smiled about how she felt when she was dancing with her crush. She felt warm and happy.

Neptune said to Weiss: "So you want to dance?"
Weiss replied: "I thought you said you don't know how to dance?"
Neptune said: "I don't but you can teach me."
Weiss replied: "Sure, I love to"
They then also walked up to the dance floor and a few people laughed at Neptune when they saw him dance, but he didn't care. He had fun with Weiss that's what he care about. He also got a few giggles from Weiss, Neptune wanted to hear a lot more of that, it was cute to him.
Small time skip.
Ruby and Izuku walked up to Yang who was standing alone, she then said to Ruby: You know, I think we really needed this."
They were looking down at Pyrrha, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Blake, Sun, Neptune, and Weiss dancing with each other and Penny who was going some sick moves while two soldiers were beside her.
Ruby said: "Yeah, and you did a great job planning it too."
Yang hugged Ruby who immensely began trashing around Yang's grip but Yang ignored it and said: "Aww, thanks. But it wasn't all me though, Weiss did a lot too."
Ruby stopped and said: "Yeah I know."
Yang smirked and said to Izuku: "Also Izuku, I know about it."
Ruby's face immediately faltered and said: "Don't you dare..."
Izuku was confused and asked: "I'm sorry, am I missing something?"
Yang smirked even more widely and said: "Oh, I know about your marriage proposal."
Izuku blushed and said while stuttering: "T-that w-was an a-accident, I-i m-mean I-i would love to... Y-you k-know I-i gonna keep m-my m-mouth shut f-for n-now."
Ruby blushed hard at her dress and Izuku blushed hard at his red tie.
Yang was just laughing hard when she stopped, she said: "Well just enjoy today because tomorrow is back to work."
Ruby said with her blush: "Really Izuku?"
Izuku blushed and replied: "I'm sorry Ruby... But why did you have to tell her that? And now she's gonna tease us 10x more than before."
Ruby said: "Yeah, I screwed us up."
While team JNPR was doing some sick moves, everyone looked at them. Emerald and Mercury walked inside and Emerald said: "It appears that all the dancers have partners."
Mercury asked on the other line: "How long do I have?"
Mercury replied: "You should probably be home by midnight, to be safe."
Cinder said: "I'll keep my eyes on the lock."
Scene changes.
Ruby then asked: "Izuku, do you want to come outside with me."
Izuku replied: "Sure, why not?"
They then walked outside together, when they were outside. They saw someone running on the roof, Ruby asked: "Izuku did you see that?"
Izuku replied: "Yeah, somebody's uninvited."
Izuku and Ruby looked at each other then nodded and ran after the person.
With Cinder.
She sneaked up to a guard who was guarding the CCT, knocked him unconscious then proceeded to walk into the tower and came out into a room that had a lot of guards, but she quickly knocked other guards unconscious.
She walked up to the elevator, she waited for a bit, and it opened and revealed the two guards in it. The two guards in it looked at Cinder and then at the guards on the floor.
Cinder walked inside and the two guards moved their hands on their weapons ready to attack her. The door closed and then opened, Conder walked out of the elevator with two unconscious guards on the floor. Cinder then walked up to one of the screens and put a USB in it to download something.
Emerald said over a device: "A party is leaving."
Cinder sighed and asked: "Who is it?"
Emerald replied: "Ironwood."
Mercury said: "I guess the general has had enough fun for one night. Should we intervene?"
The screen then showed a chess piece, Cinder said: "No, we're done here."
She took the USB back.
With Ruby and Izuku
Izuku and Ruby walked up to the CCT tower, they then both see a guard on the floor. Izuku walked to the guard to check if he was breathing and said: "He's alive just unconscious. Call your weapon Ruby."
Ruby nodded and both of them took their school out to push on a button. A moment later, two lockers with their weapons come to them. Izuku geared up and They went inside and saw more guards knocked out, they walked up to the elevator to go up.
Cinder heard the elevator then she hid behind the counter. After a few seconds later, Izuku and Ruby walked outside of the elevator. Ruby asked: "Hello? Is someone there?"
She almost fell but luckily Izuku caught her. Ruby said: "Thanks, is someone there?"
Izuku then used heat vision, looked at the ground, and saw some footprints, and said: "Ruby I got footprints."
Ruby asked: "Really?"
Izuku nodded and switch to see anything through the surroundings and saw Cinder hiding behind the counter, he marked it and said: "Whoever you are hiding behind the counter? Come out and put your hands up."
Cinder was surprised and thought: 'He's good.'
Cinder walked out of her hiding and Ruby said: "Excuse me? You know it's not a masked raid party. So why don't you take off your..."
But she was cut off when she formed some sharts and then shot at Izuku and Ruby.
Izuku took off his combi stick, Izuku and Ruby used their weapons to deflect her attack.

Ruby shot at Cinder who blocked it then Izuku used his plasma caster to shoot at Cinder, but she blocked it but got sent back to the table and broke it.

Cinder thought: 'What kind of firepower was that? I think it broke my back.'
Cinder stood up and form her weapons from some sort of fire. Ruby then jumped at her, but Cinder dodged then shot three arrows at Ruby but got blocked by Izuku's shield which was standing between them.

Izuku looked at the screen and saw the image flickered on it for a few seconds. He thought: 'Chess piece? What does it mean?'
Izuku then whispered only Cinder hear: "I wonder if Mercury wants to come out and play with us."
Cinder's eyes grew bigger but didn't say anything, Izuku saw the reaction and thought: 'So I was right, Mercury is working with her but I need more proof or they will probably use that against me. I think it's not the best idea to tell my friends, I don't know if it's true or not and knowing them, they will definitely go after them.'
Izuku marked a laser on Cinder's head and was about to fire it. Izuku and Ruby heard the elevator and turned around if there were more foes to deal with.

But surprisingly it was General Ironwood walking out. They looked back and saw the intruder gone. Izuku thought: 'Well we didn't catch her but we only saw her abilities. So we got something, I'm happy that the hero course and my master trained me if not I wouldn't catch on to everything I saw.'
With Cinder
She just walked back into the dance hall in a dress and two guards were following her, but they didn't see who it was. She then walked up to Mercury and Emerald, and asked: "Well may I cut in?"
Emerald replied: "Of course."
She moved aside and walked away, Mercury asked: "And how was your night then?"
Cinder replied: "A little more excited than expected."
Mercury asked: "Should we be worried?"
Cinder replied: "Hardly, they will be scratching their head long after what we came here for."
Mercury asked: "So then what now?"
Cinder replied: "Enjoy the rest of the night. After all, it's a party."
Cinder thought: 'Izuku Midoriya is interesting and smart, he has great technology beyond humans.'
Time skip to the next day.
Ironwood, Ozpin, and Glynda we're talking to each other. Ironwood said: "They were here Ozpin, they were here!"
Glynda replied: "We are very much aware of that. Thank you, James."
Ironwood said: "Fantastic, you're aware of it. Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us."
There was a beeping sound and Ozpin stood up and then said: "Come in."
Izuku and Ruby walked in and Ruby said: "Ah, sorry that it took so long, someone pushed on all buttons in the elevator to the way up here. It wasn't me."
Izuku said: "Me too."
Ozpin said: "Thank you for coming Ruby and Izuku, how are you feeling?"
Ruby replied first: "Okay I guess I feel better if the bad guy was caught."
Ozpin asked: "And you Izuku?"
Izuku replied: "Good, like Ruby, said but it's one thing I don't understand."
Ozpin asked: "What's that?"
Izuku replied: "She easily took down Mr. Ironwood's solider but why did she let them live? If she killed them, then we would easily know something happens. If I and Ruby didn't take action, then we would have absolutely nothing to go on."
Izuku was surprised and thought: 'This kid has good analyzing skills if he thought about it like that.'
Ironwood said: "Ruby and Izuku, I feel it'd be appropriate to let you know that what you two did last night is exactly what a Hunter is about. You recognized a threat and you took action and you two did the best you could."
Izuku and Ruby replied: "Thank you, sir."
Ozpin said: "Now the general is already informed about the events that transpired last night. But now that you both have rested, we wonder if one of you has something to add."
Glynda asked: "Was there someone with her? Did she look familiar to one of you?"
Ruby replied: "I-i don't know and she was wearing a mask and she never said anything to us, but I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing little up whenever she attacked though."
Glynda asked: "And you Mr. Midoriya."
Izuku replied: "She came alone and her weapons were sort of created out of fire or something and her eyes glowed a bit when she used flame."
Glynda said: "Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I and Ruby fought."
Ironwood said: "Embedding Dust into clothing is an aged old technique, it could have been anyone."
Izuku said: "She's probably working with Roman Torchwick and the White Fang."
Ozpin replied: "It's possible but we still lack the required evidence to come to that conclusion to link the two together."
Ruby said: "I think I actually heard her something about a hideout in the Southeast just outside the kingdom."
Ozpin said: "Interesting."
Izuku thought: 'Real smooth Ruby, real smooth.'
Glynda said: "I thought you said that the intruder didn't say..."
Ozpin cut her off and said: "Thank you for your cooperation Izuku and Ruby. Why don't you both spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you."
Ruby and Izuku said: "Anytime/ Thank you, sir."
Ozpin said: "Ms. Rose and Mr. Midoriya, please and try to be discrete about this matter."
They both replied: "Yes sir."
They both walked to the elevator and when they are inside, Izuku said: "Real smooth Ruby, real smooth."
Ruby replied: "Well, I tried to tell as well as possible."
Izuku said: "Well I guess we have to tell them."
Ruby replied: "Yeah..."
Izuku said: "Well it was a fun night even though we fought a bad guy."
Ruby replied: "Yeah, so... What's that makes our relationship? Friends or Boyfriend, Girlfriend?"
Izuku said as he blushed: "Well I mean l like... No, I love you if you're okay with I like to call you my girlfriend."
Ruby said with a blush: "I like that and I love you too... So can I get a kiss from my boyfriend?"
Izuku replied: "Sure..."
Izuku opened his bio mask then brought his head closer to Ruby because he was taller than Ruby, they kissed for a few seconds then parted away and stared at each other with silver and emerald eyes. They then both looked away with a blush on their face.
Izuku thought: 'Holy crap, her lips are so soft and that was my first kiss."
Ruby was blushing hard and screaming in her mind: 'I ASKED FOR A KISS. OMG, OMG, OMG I HAD MY FIRST KISS. I wonder if it's his first kiss..."
Izuku said with a blush: "W-well that was..."
Ruby replied as she blushed: "Great. And that was my first kiss."
Izuku said: "Same that's also my first kiss."
Ruby looked at Izuku was surprised and asked: "That was your first kiss?"
Izuku replied: "Yep."
Ruby said: "I thought you had your first kiss with someone else."
Izuku replied: "Well, there's a lot of girls who tried to flirt with me but they are not my type. I'm saving my first kiss for someone I love and I'm glad it's you."
Ruby replied: "Me too... And can I get another kiss?"
Izuku smiled and said: "Sure."
They both leaned up to each other faces and kissed but it was not just a slight kiss, this was more passionate. They both felt each other warm, and happy that they finally got each other. They found the missing parts in their heart. Love

When the elevator opened, they parted away and looked at each other, and smiled. Izuku kissed Ruby's forehead and Ruby kissed Izuku's cheek, they walked out of the elevator. With each step, they moved a bit closer, and when they were closed enough, they held their hands and intertwined them. And like that, they both walked back to Team RWBY's room and Izuku's room with a smile on their face.
To be continued.
Words 7568
I hope you like the chapter and how I started the relationship. So have a great day and bye.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.1K 163 37
Betrayed and stripped of his powers, the once-heroic Deku vanished into the shadows, emerging as the feared vigilante known as "The Phantom." His pur...
33.1K 809 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
135K 5.1K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...
54.1K 2.6K 30
Caught and locked up, Izuku Midoriya didn't had any other choice but wait to be rescued but help never came. No one knew about this indicent besides...