Comfort (Yandere!Lady Dimitre...

By CoPilotPluto

Alcina Dimitrescu has never been the type to show much emotion but after coming back from what she thought wa... More

Chapter Two - Naturally
Chapter 3 - Respect
Chapter 4 - Vessel
Chapter 4.5 - Anew
Chapter 5 - Rest
Chapter 6 - Obligingly
Chapter 7 - Jealousy and Time
Chapter 8 - Alcina
Chapter 9 - Voice
Chapter 10 - Just Business
Chapter 11 - Idea
Chapter 12 - Mine
Chapter 13 - Darling
Chapter 14 - Lover
Chapter 15 - Care
Chapter 16 - Tend
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Lily
Chapter 19 - Sure
Chapter 20 - Regardless
Chapter 21 - Belong
Chapter 22 - Mind Your Tongue
Chapter 23 - Tea
Chapter 24 - Kiss
Reminder & Another Poll!
Chapter 25 - Thank You
Chapter: One-Shot! Vase
Chapter 26 - Broke
Chapter 26.5 - Forever
Chapter 27 - Bella
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Chapter 28 - All Along
Chapter 29 - Not You
Chapter 30 - Clockwork
Chapter 31 - Morning
Chapter 32 - Lily Flower
Chapter 33 - Quiet
Chapter 34 - Personality
35 - Sure of it
Chapter 36 - Promise
Chapter 37 - Definitely

Chapter one - Fireplace Talk

10.9K 259 15
By CoPilotPluto

You sigh very softly as you just got done polishing a beautiful vase that is probably worth more than all the money you've ever seen in your life.

You don't. Want anyone to hear you sigh...last maid that sighed a bit loudly...well? It was seen as disrespect. And everybody knows what happens if you are disrespectful.

The basement.

You walk through the gigantic castle and try to find your way around, still getting sometimes lost after three months of spending your time here.

Just then, you jump as you hear the mansion doors open and slam shut, loud footsteps following right after.

"I have never." You hear a stern, angry voice. "How dare she look down on me! Has she also forgotten that she also fell to the hands of the wretched man thing!?"

You peek around the corner to see Lady Dimitrescu fixing her hat from the cold breeze outside. She seems to be talking to herself.

You remember somewhat of that day. You just remember waking up and seeing all four Lords, along with Mother Miranda, surrounding you. Not only that, but you were laying next to a bloody dead man. They named him Ethan Winters.

Heisenberg had destroyed the contraption the man was holding. The Lord's were sent out to undo what this man had caused. Lady spoke first out of the four.

Flashback

"And what are we to do with the girl?" She asks Mother Miranda.

"Kill her." She said with ease as you sat up quickly, finding sudden strength.

"No! No! Please...please…" You frowned, your voice was hoarse, you were shaking hard. "I-I don't remember anything...please...don't kill me."

All four Lords looked at you with interest as Mother Miranda spoke. "You remember nothing?" She repeats your words.

You shake your head, finding the courage to speak once more. "I...don't know where I am... I don't know what this place is... I don't know...who you all are.... I'm sorry. I'm willing to learn-"

You yell in pain as Heisenberg yanks something off the back of your neck. You feel a surge of pain throughout your entire body.

"Mother Miranda?" Heisenberg shows her a device. Some sort of small chip with wires dangling from it. It looks like a bloody mess. Mother Miranda takes it and crushes it without a second thought, despite all Lord's watching with curious interest.

You feel the back of your neck and notice the warm gooey substance of your blood. A lot of it at that.

"What's your name, young one?" Mother Miranda asks as you look at her with hesitation and confusion

"I... don't know. I don't remember." You admit as if you were just born seconds ago. You shiver as the blood runs down your back and the cool breeze pierces through your body like you were butter with a hot knife.

"I see." More hesitation. Their voices begin to fade a bit as ringing fills your ears. How much blood have you already lost? Surely not that much in such a short time.

As they discuss things, you hear Lady speak, her voice in and out of your hearing range, "I will take her. She will be a maid. If she steps out of line? Well. I will see to it that she never. Steps out of line again."

And you hit the cold ground, everything going black.

End of Flashback

That was three months ago. As you get lost in thought, you fail to notice Lady getting closer to you...and you aren't doing your chores.

"You." The cold, stern voice draws you back to reality as you look up at her with wide eyes.

"What. Are you doing here? Must I remind you of what happens to those who slack in my castle?" She growls as you slowly find your voice.

"I-I'm sorry, my Lady. I've gotten lost and when I heard your voice, I was hoping for...directions..." You try, sounding unsure of yourself now that she is staring down at you.

"Directions, mm?" She asks, silky venom hiding behind the tone of kindness in her voice. "How long have you been here?"

"Three months, My Lady." You say timidly.

"Well, I suggest you get to know this place in its full then before you memorize where the basement is." She smirks, "Fetch me wine. And don't keep me waiting."

You can do that! You know where the wine room is! You nod and hurry off to the room as Lady walks and sits in front of the fire place calmly, seeming lost in thought.

She was gorgeous. There was no doubt about it. But she was also very dangerous. Very lethal. You gulp as you bring the wine to her, her holding her special wine glass out to you as you pour.

"Enough." She says curtly, and you stop, being sure not to spill any or do anything to the Lady's disliking.

You were her personal maid, as Mother Miranda wanted her to keep a very close eye on you. Messing up anything would, quite literally, be the end of you.

When Lady was not around, you did the chores she had given you until she had gotten back from her duties as a Lord. Although, since she is around and hasn't instructed you otherwise? You stay by her side. Serving as her personal wine "pourer", it seemed.

"It is very quiet in the castle." She spoke lightly, a soft frown tugging at her lips as the fire reflected in her golden eyes. "Wouldn't you agree, Maid?"

She calls you maid. Like all the others but, you've taken this as your name as you can't remember your name, really.

"Yes, My Lady" You respond. It seemed she didn't like the answer though, as her frown got deeper.

"Mother Miranda is doing her experiments. I can only hope that they work. I...would love to see my daughters again."

You stare at the fireplace. Love? Lady Dimitrescu can love? You didn't take her as the type, but you also didn't know she had daughters.

"Pardon me, My Lady...although, you...had daughters?" You ask, and you fear you came off as rude, but Lady just sighs and smiles lightly.

"Three. Bella, Cassandra and Daniela. I miss them dearly. That disgusting man thing preached about saving his daughter yet murdered mine." She grits her teeth hard, "And then my foolish little brother!"

You jump a bit as she whips around and stares at you, anger written all over her pale face.

"How I despise him! Has the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't be angry! I shouldn't be furious! Because they weren't my biological daughters! I would've sliced him to ribbons if Mother Miranda didn't stop me!"

She stands abruptly as you gulp, watching her get more enraged by the second.

"I raised them! All the blood, sweat and patience it took to raise them! They were my daughters! To hell with him!"

Her voice boomed throughout the castle walls, and her favorite wine glass now lay on the tile floor, shattered to bits from the force of her throwing it.

She rests her head in her hands as she stared at the fireplace mantle, in deep thought yet again.

"My Lady...?" You spoke softly and cautiously. You didn't want to end up like her wine glass on the floor.

"What." You heard her stern voice in return.

"I believe you have every reason to be furious, and when Mother Miranda has healed your three daughters? I will wait on them as I wait on you, as long as I have the permission." You say, choosing your words carefully. You say "when" in hopes to calm Lady down from her fit and show her the most respect you can in hopes to please her.

There is a moment of silence, one that is so quiet, it's deafening.

"Go to your sleeping quarters. You are done for the night." She says. You bow and take the wine back to the wine room before heading to your sleeping quarters.

Out of the corner of your eye, you watch Lady go to, where you assume, her room to be. Nobody is allowed in that section of the castle.

For once, you feel as if you've seen a bit more of Lady's personality.

And instead of fear, it strikes you with sadness.

Somehow, sadness feels worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 15.9K 65
Lady Alcina Dimistrescu was longing for love, she was truly ready to settle down with somebody but none of the maiden's suited her desires. Until you...
49.8K 1.1K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
128K 4.2K 21
lady dimitrescu x fem reader ~TW: physical abuse~ After the theft of her lipstick the mistress of the castle needed a new Chamber maid. y/n happened...
32.8K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...