FNF: Many years later (Seleve...

By FNF4ever

19 years after the events of the vanilla FNF and some of the FNF mods, BF and GF finally got approval from DD... More

Things you need to know
Prologue: (Waltz) Tutorial
Chapter 1: Grandpa Dearest
Chapter 2: Sushi Day
Chapter 3: Sofie
Chapter 4: Grandma Must Murder
Chapter 5: Yuletide
Chapter 6: Ice cream truck (Collab with a friend)
Chapter 7: Warzone
Chapter 8: Thunder and Lightning
Tysm!! ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 9: Mall Hangout Blitz (B-DAY present for my BFF)
Holy shi-
Chapter 10: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 11: Oh crap!
Announcement
Chapter 12: MLM
Chapter 13: WLW
Chapter 14: Proposal Plans
Chapter 15: Tea and muffins
Chapter 16: Heartaches
Chapter 17: Daemonium Ivy
Guys- I can't-
Official ship names for every fan-made romantic pairing in this fic
Chapter 18: Violating Galaxy Act 9622
Chapter 19: Aunt Sabre
Chapter 20: Once upon a time...
Chapter 21: Sad Wednesday
Announcement
Chapter 22: Saturday Noon Serenading (Gift for Shadow_with_a_ushanka)
Guys- OMG!
Chapter 23: Sunday Night Loving (Gift for Daniely Rivera)
Hey guys!
Chapter 24: Golfing on May 27th (Gift for _Peypey-^)
Chapter 25: Things got real
MYL OC voice types and ranges
Guys-
Announcement
Chapter 26: Their first kiss
Chapter 28: (I say a little) Prayer
Chapter 29: The Thorns and Petals of a Belladonna Rose
Chapter 30: Donna's Café
Hey y'all

Chapter 27: Chillin' and funkin' with her beau (and their BFFs) (1K Special)

41 1 20
By FNF4ever

A/N: Thanks to BandanaMarito for making the (incredible and PHENOMENAL) FNF: After The week mod, which was made the idea for this chapter pop into my head. I can't believe this story actually reached 1K reads, and for that, I'd like to thank y'all. FYI, unlike most 1K specials, this is canon to the storyline.

TW: Mentions of d34th row, v!0l3nc3 and k!ll!ng

June 3, 2039 (Saturday)...

Sweetheart and Selever were currently in their respective bedrooms, rapping with each other over Zoom.

Song: Zoom Rapping (After The Week but it's Selever vs Sweetheart)

"Beep! (That was fun!)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Agreed." Selever said. "Wanna do this again sometime?" Sweetheart thought for a few minutes. She did like it, but it felt better for her to rap with people in person rather than over a phone call.

"Beep (No)." Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bloop bap bop boo (I liked it, but I like it anymore when I rap with people in person)."

"Okay." Selever said.

"Selever! Время ужина! (Dinner time!)" Ruv was heard saying, making Sweetheart briefly flinch and cover her ears.

"Looks like it's time for me to go." Selever said. "Bye, Roach."

"Beep bop ba. (Bye, Sel!)" Sweetheart beeped. Just as Selever was about to end the call, the auburn-haired 18-year-old remembered something.

"Beep! (Wait!)"

"What is it?"

"Beep ske doop bap bo (Before you go, I almost forgot)." Sweetheart started. "Beep bop ba (Sofie and Rin want us to come over to their place tomorrow for a sleepover and I agreed to it)."

"Cool." Selever said. "I'll ask those dumb[a-word]s that call themselves my family about it. Ask Sofie to text me what time it'll be, will ya?"

"Beep. (Okay.)"

"Great. Anyways, I'll be-"

"GET YOUR 7 FOOT 5 [BUTT] OVER HERE, CYKA BLYAT! IT'S DINNER TIME!" Ruv was heard saying. Sweetheart, again flinched and covered her ears.

"LANGUAGE, RUVYZVAT!" Sarv and Krus were heard saying.

"I'm on a call with my girlfriend, SO [FUNK] OFF OR ELSE I'LL [FUNKING] TURN YOU IN, OLD MAN!"

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

"I WOULD! SO BE [FUNKING] PATIENT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PUT ON DEATH ROW AND BE CONFINED TO A [CRAPPY] PRISON CELL, [BISH]!" Selever turned to his girlfriend, his anger dying down. "Sorry. The cowardly [a-word]hole can be really impatient and has a short temper."

"Beep (It's okay)." Sweetheart beeped. Her boyfriend's threat was mean, very mean, but no matter how hurtful and disrespectful he'd be to others, it won't change how she feels about him. Everyone's like a diamond: they all have multiple sides to them, both good and bad, and Selever and his family are no exception to that.

Most of the time, Selever was chaotic, disrespectful, and straight up mean and crass, but he had a soft, caring side to his personality that he rarely shows. That's what made her fall in love with him, that's what made her stay friends with him for a decade. This doesn't mean she's okay with it, though. She does get mad at him, but she knows that it's only a façade that he puts up because he had to be Rasazy's caretaker for centuries and feels like he has to be strong for the people he loves. That's why, at the end of the day, she forgives him and lets it slide and always will.

Rschvania is, like Selever, rude and cusses a lot, but, like her beau, she's really sweet and kind to the people she cares about (and children, especially infants and toddlers). She is very stubborn and pushes people away when they try to help, but it's only because of fear and abandonment issues. She's afraid that everyone will leave her, so she's developed this pattern of involuntarily and unintentionally refusing the help of others, even when she clearly needs and wants it. Her fiancé, her son, her daughter-in-law, her grandchildren and, occasionally Sweetheart and her siblings do whatever they can to help her overcome it. So far, nothing's worked, but that won't stop them from trying.

Ruv rarely ever shows emotion, and comes off as intimidating and threatening, but around (most of) his family, he's kind and caring. That's why she forgives him for threatening to break her dad's legs and trying to k!ll her parents when he first met them.

"Gotta go for real this time." Selever said. "Bye, Roach!"

"Beep bop! (Bye, Casanova Boy!)" Selever blushed at the endearing nickname as he ended the call.

***

The next day, at 10pm, Selever and Sweetheart were lying on the bed in Rin's room while Rin was sleeping with her sister in the latter's room. Sweetheart was wearing a pink, sleeveless top with a white heart on it and green shorts and Selever was wearing a rose-colored t-shirt and black pajama pants.

The room was dark, but not completely pitch black. Sofie put some fairy lights around the room beforehand so that Sweetheart wouldn't get scared and said fairy lights were on. Unlike Sofie and Rin, neither of them were asleep. They were unable to hug or kiss each other when they were doing typical sleepover activities with the sisters because they wouldn't let them have a moment alone. Now that they finally had a moment together, they found themselves unable to keep their hands off each other.

They were kissing, with Sweetheart being on top of him and Selever being underneath her. Selever's hands were tangled in her hair and Sweetheart's hands were keeping him pinned to the bed. A few second later, they let go of the kiss panting as Sweetheart rolled off of Selever and landed beside him.

"Beep ske doop bap bo? (Can we sing?)" Sweetheart beeped, turning to her beau once they caught their breath. "Beep bop bap bo. (We can't do this all night and singing sometimes helps me go to sleep)."

"You're right." Selever said. "And sure, I'd like to sing a song with you."

Song: Resting (Selever vs Sweetheart)

After the song, the two embraced. Sweetheart made a tired "good night" beep before snuggling up to him and falling asleep in his arms. Selever smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, Roach." He buried his face in her hair and, a few seconds later, fell asleep.

***

It was 6 am, the two childhood friends and lovers were still asleep and cuddling. The peaceful silence was interrupted when, suddenly, the door was kicked down.

"WHAT'S UP [BISHES]?!"

Sweetheart and Selever, immediately woken up by this, sat up and saw Sofie.

"Beep? (Sofie?)"

"What the [funk]?" Rin ran to the scene, sweating and panting.

"Beep bo? (What happened?)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Sometimes, Sofie randomly wakes up at early hours of the morning, extremely hyperactive, as if she was high." Rin answered. Selever checked the time and groaned. He and his girl were tired, and it was way too early to deal with this [crap].

"Have you tried tiring her out?" Selever asked.

"Yeah." Rin answered. "I've tried everything, but nothing's working. She's been like this since 3am."

"Have you tried rapping?"

"How did I not think of that?" The ginger-haired 10-year-old questioned herself. "People solve almost anything by spitting bars and I didn't think of that. Can you rap against her and me? Maybe that'll work."

"Beep (Sure)." Sweetheart beeped.

'I just wanna sleep...' Selever groaned in his mind.

Song: Six o' clock (Midnight but it's Sofie and Ember vs Selever and Sweetheart)

Somewhere in the middle of the song (I'm too frickin lazy to put in the time mark), Selever, seeing that Sofie was struggling to keep her eyes open, pressed a button on the boombox, changing the energetic and upbeat tune to a calm and relaxing one with rain noises in the background to lull her to sleep.

After the song, Sofie and Selever, at the same time, passed out. "Finally!" Rin said. "Thanks for the help, Sweetheart."

"Beep! (You're welcome!)"

"I'll call my parents over to carry Sofie back to the bed." Rin said. "Go back to sleep and cuddle your man." Sweetheart complied, inhaling her boyfriend's scent before falling back asleep.

After that, nobody in the house woke up until 12 noon.

---

Credits:

Characters that appear in the chapter

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Ruv; cameo/voice (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sarv; cameo/voice (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Krus; cameo/voice (owned by Handzy)

· Sofie (owned by me)

· Rin (owned by me)

Mentioned characters

· Rsch (owned by Handzy)

· Pico (owned by Tom Fulp)

· Nene (owned by Tom Fulp)

Song(s)

· After The Week (composed by Bandana Marito)

· Resting (composed by Bandana Marito)

· Midnight (composed by Bandana Marito)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 502 28
Inside The House Trilogy - BOOK 3 After a homosexual scandal that the entire state heard about, Maxwell Porter found himself in a very difficult posi...
6.8K 232 10
"I remember you. You're the bastard who broke my best friend's heart." -------- Girlfriend and Boyfriend, after escaping the Hating Simulator, push M...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
17.1K 116 18
You've been a friend of BF ever since high school, but some things changed. Can you protect your friend from the Dearest control? Find out now. Quote...