EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

28

4.5K 188 10
By LiannQ

Chapter 28 Do you like it?

    When she woke up in the morning, Lin Yu opened her eyes and found that the surroundings were very dark. After taking a look, she realized that it was Yan Zihan who had wrapped the two of them with black wings.

    As soon as Lin Yu turned her head, she met Yan Zihan's gaze. He hugged him, but didn't sleep, his golden eyes were especially obvious in the darkness, and he was looking at him steadily.

    Yan Zihan like this undoubtedly looked somewhat dangerous. Like a beast lurking in the night.

    But when Lin Yu saw Yan Zihan, he unconsciously grinned and kissed him. Until he wanted to get up, but was stopped by Yan Zihan's arm.

    Lin Yu was a little puzzled, "You let go of me first?"

    Yan Zihan didn't listen, but put his leg on his body instead.

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Did Yan Zihan get angry again?

    Why? Is it because I made him pass out yesterday?

    Oh...

    Lin Yu touched her nose. That seems to be enough to make people angry...

    This synthetic human body is also miraculous, and it is always easy to have problems when doing other things, but when doing this kind of thing, the waist and legs don't hurt anymore. I have been able to fuck Yan Zihan seven times...

    But I can't really blame him... The

    main reason is that Yan Zihan's body is too sensitive now. Although he fucked many times, Lin Yu only fucked twice.

    Lin Yu knew she was wrong, and was suppressed by Yan Zihan for a while, and finally couldn't hold back anymore, so she pushed him cowardly. "...I want to pee."

    Yan Zihan didn't want to move, but of course Lin Yu couldn't push him. But Yan Zihan finally let go of his hand after hearing this, Lin Yu smiled, and just wanted to rush out, but the next second was stopped by Yan Zihan, and then he was hugged directly.

    Lin Yu was taken aback, "Let me down."

    As expected of Yan Zihan, although he seemed exhausted last night, he returned to normal today with no sequelae at all.

    But he's fine, there's no need for him to take care of him like this!

    It's a pity that Yan Zihan turned a deaf ear to it, and only put him down in the toilet. His body with a high temperature was pressed against his back, and his hands never left his waist, and even helped him up. Concise and concise. "Urine."

    Lin Yu's face was a little hot, and he was sure that Yan Zihan must be a little unhappy.

    Did you feel ashamed because you were bullied by him yesterday?

    Lin Yu turned her head carefully to see Yan Zihan's heroic side face. Thinking of his various expressions last night, he swallowed.

    Deliberately letting him go, Lin Yu didn't say anything after all, and after a long time of deliberation, he managed to let go.

    In the end, Yan Zihan carried Lin Yu back to the bed, and then covered him with his wings.

    The silent Yan Zihan always has a dangerous aura that is not angry and pretentious. Lin Yu obediently stretched out her arms to hug Yan Zihan in the dark, gave him back one by one, and squinted for a while.

    But he was really bored lying down afterwards. "Aren't we getting up?"

    Yan Zihan opened his eyes, "Hungry?"

    "Well, a little?"

    Yan Zihan helped Lin Yu up again, dressed him, and then fed him.

    Seeing that Yan Zihan was not in a good mood, Lin Yu had no choice but to let him play around obediently.

    But after eating, Lin Yu looked at the time and said, "I should make up lessons." It was agreed that he would learn basic courses first.

    Yan Zihan didn't speak, stretched out his hand to straighten his collar calmly, then lowered his head to scoop up a spoonful of food. "Take another bite."

    Yan Zihan didn't want Lin Yu to go to the military academy anymore.

    His mood is very conflicted.

    He was originally afraid that if he gave Lin Yu too little, Lin Yu would resent him and leave him.

    But after yesterday, he was afraid that he had given Lin Yu too much, and that Lin Yu would fly away from his hands as soon as his wings were full.

    His impression of Lin Yu was no longer that of a weak and incompetent male. On the contrary, he felt that Lin Yu had a gentle personality but a toughness that was not easy to break, and he was able to endure hardship and learn well.

    And Lin Yu's appearance is also very good. Although there are some differences in the aesthetics of interstellar people with different races, they can still appreciate beauty as a whole.

    Since they came back, almost everyone they met was looking at Lin Yu.

    Of course, a large part of the reason is that everyone is very curious about the person who can become the marshal's partner, but Yan Zihan still has a lingering sense of crisis.

    He himself thought that Lin Yu was good, so he always felt that everyone would like him.

    That You Wen is an example.

    Because of his good aptitude, that kid had a very arrogant temper. If he really looked down on someone, it would be impossible for him to chase and talk to Lin Yu because of his attitude towards Lin Yu.

    It was also when introducing Lin Yu to the mentor. Although at the beginning it was because of his face, but later on the mentors only had Lin Yu in their eyes.

    Lin Yu is also so interested in mechas that lower the physical requirements. Could it be possible that he also wants to go to the battlefield in the future?

    What exactly is his ambition.

    Yan Zihan was inexplicably uneasy. Lin Yu is a piece of gold, even if he is not by his side, sooner or later he will be discovered by others and will shine with the radiance he deserves.

    Yan Zihan thought that he could control the development of the situation, that he could control Lin Yu's heart. He even thought that as long as he could coax Lin Yu, it would be no big deal down there.

    But when it was actually implemented, Yan Zihan discovered that it was not the same thing at all.

    In front of Lin Yu, he couldn't maintain his usual calmness at all.

    At the peak of his love, his love for this bug was simply more violent than all his feelings. It can completely submerge him.

    He even felt that even if Lin Yu let him die on the spot, he would have no way to resist. Even if Lin Yu broke his heart, he would stick it back and give it to him. Even if Lin Yu wants to leave...

    but what is the difference between him and any female insect.

    Once thinking of this, Yan Zihan's heart tightened and his thoughts became confused.

    He was still a little flustered.

    In a panic, he wanted to lock Lin Yu up.

    Breaking off his wings, no one will let him see, and he will be raised with his hands open and his mouth open... Maybe this is the only way to confine him.

    But he... is he willing?

    Lin Yu once mentioned that he needed to study, but seeing that Yan Zihan didn't answer, he didn't mention it.

    He saw that Yan Zihan kept his eyes down, holding his hand in deep thought, it hurt him a little, and he became more and more sure that Yan Zihan had something on his mind.

    Lin Yu simply leaned over and kissed Yan Zihan. "You are so kind to me."

    Lin Yu wanted to say this when he was doing the entrance examination yesterday, but was delayed by other things later.

    Yan Zihan was stunned when he heard the words.

    "I'm so happy." Lin Yu smiled and hugged him, "Can we still do it in the future?"

    Yan Zihan kept looking at him, "Do you... want to?"

    "Of course I do." Lin Yu was a little surprised. Did Yan Zihan think he didn't want to?

    He got closer, and kissed Yan Zihan again, "Actually... I'm thinking about it now."

    Yan Zihan stared at him blankly, as if he really didn't expect it.

    It was the first time Lin Yu saw Yan Zihan showing such a slightly surprised blushing expression.

    Really, it's getting cuter.

    When Yan Zihan mentioned that he could learn mechs, the first thing Lin Yu thought of was that he wanted to help Yan Zihan.

    The plot he saw in the book probably covered the next ten years. He knew that with the further development of interstellar technology, whoever can take the lead in the field of mechs will have a huge advantage.

    Lin Yu thought, if he worked hard, he would be able to help Yan Zihan a little bit in the future.

    Lin Yu lowered her eyes and touched Yan Zihan's stomach again. Even though Yan Zihan put on clothes, he could still cover it well. But now I can feel a little clear bump.

    This arc is not ugly at all, Lin Yu likes it very much.

    Thinking of his eggs here, his heart softened a lot.

    He is particularly concerned about the safety of the mecha, because in the final analysis, he does not ask Yan Zihan to become stronger, he only hopes that he can be safe.

    He cared about this baby, and he also cared about Yan Zihan.

    In the past, Lin Yu would try his best to keep a certain distance from Yan Zihan, and did not dare to take Yan Zihan's promise too seriously, for fear that he would go back on his word in the future and even settle accounts with him.

    But now, Lin Yu suddenly felt that if Yan Zihan wanted to settle accounts with him, it would be too late.

    He might as well seize the time to cultivate a good relationship with Yan Zihan, maybe Yan Zihan will miss him in the future and won't drive him away.

    Since in his heart he wanted to have both his wife and children, he had to fight for it no matter what!

    Moreover, Yan Zihan probably still likes him a little bit.

    After all, Yan Zihan has been looking at him deeply now, his shadow reflected in his eyes. Lin Yu could even hear his heartbeat.

    "Then let's do it again?" Lin Yu leaned closer to Yan Zihan's ear. "The doctor told me to get more in touch with Dad's pheromones."

    "I'll take it slowly this time, okay?"

    Yan Zihan's ears went numb for a while, and he was immediately shaken. My thoughts and heartbeat were completely messed up again.

    Could it be that he was wrong, his concession last night was useful. This bug really still likes this kind of thing the most?

    If he knew that he could catch him by sleeping with him, he would have...?

    Yan Zihan didn't want to appear too active, so he hesitated and said, "I still have a meeting today..."

    After working with Lin Yu, for a long time, he didn't feel sober and couldn't work at all.

    "Okay." Lin Yu didn't dare to push forward, and immediately gave up.

    Yan Zihan: "..." Actually, you can hold on a little longer? ?

    "Then if I improve in the written test, you will reward me, okay?"

    Originally, I wanted to talk about Yan Zihan tonight: "..." But

    at this moment, Lin Yu smiled and showed her teeth, not to mention that Yan Zihan likes it more up.

    Although he didn't intend to delay it for so long, Yan Zihan realized after hearing this that Lin Yu really wanted to be with him.

    He wasn't the only one obsessed with it.

    Inexplicably, Yan Zihan felt as if a piece of candy had been stuffed into his heart, melting under Lin Yu's smile, subconsciously nodded, "Okay..." Just like that, he let go of the desire to lock Lin Yu up. Intend.

    Lin Yu smiled slightly, completely unaware that the dangerous beast on the opposite side was still grinding its teeth restlessly just now, and almost opened its sharp teeth at him.

    Lin Yu hugged the beast closely, still rubbed its belly, and comforted him again without knowing it. "Then I will definitely work hard. You have to keep your word."

    Yan Zihan lowered his eyes, like a big cat with drooping ears, becoming more docile, "You like...?"

    "Yes, I like it very much." Lin Yuhuan hugged Yan Zihan's waist. The bright golden eyes were like sunlight, staring at him gently, "Because I like you."

    Yan Zihan froze in place as if he had been frozen when he heard these words. Lin Yu had already put the weight of his upper body on him in the hug, but Yan Zihan was still motionless.

    If it wasn't for the loud heartbeat, Lin Yu would have felt as if he was hugging a tree stump.

    It's true, but it's still cute.

    Even though there was no response, Lin Yu still kissed him in a good mood, and smiled, "Then I'll go make up lessons.

    " It started to turn red, and the hands holding the back of the chair trembled a little. Fortunately, Lin Yu didn't see it.

    I don't know if it's because the delivery date is approaching, but in the next month, Lin Yu feels that Yan Zihan has become more and more clingy to him recently.

    Lin Yu used to stay with Yan Zihan in the room next to his office, but now Yan Zihan directly delegated most of the affairs to the Chief of Staff.

    I stay with Lin Yu every day, eat, sleep, and occasionally teach him.

    Both of them are trying to please each other. The atmosphere is naturally very harmonious.

    At this time, Lin Yu stretched his waist towards the light brain, and found that Yan Zihan was behind him.

    "Are you tired?"

    Lin Yu immediately approached with a smile, "Well, give me a kiss. Reward me."

    Yan Zihan only felt his eyes dazzled by Lin Yu's smile, and he was quickly pressed down by him on the sofa.

    Lin Yu kissed Yan Zihan, then buried her head in Yan Zihan and smelled it. "It smells so good."

    Yan Zihan didn't hear clearly, "What?"

    Lin Yu sniffed again. It was strange, why he felt that Yan Zihan had a milky smell on him.

    Lin Yu smelled it and reached out to find it.

    Yan Zihan blushed, glanced at him, misunderstood, and took the initiative to pull up his shirt. Lin Yu smiled, and simply leaned over, then paused.

    "Yan Zihan, you..."

    "Huh?" Yan Zihan opened his eyes in doubt, and sent him off.

    Lin Yu swallowed, "You seem to be giving birth..."

    Yan Zihan: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 10.8K 72
Title: 穿成被七个Alpha退婚的Omega Author: Qiao Duan (喬段) Status: Completed Description: He Huan reincarnated into an omega who had been divorced seven times...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
424K 18K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...