EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

21

4.5K 199 11
By LiannQ

Chapter 21 I will accompany you

Yan Zihan noticed that Lin Yu had been looking at the young woman standing behind since the beginning of the Federation's video call.

The girl is a typical human being, with an oval face, a long ponytail, and a federal uniform. Very young and very beautiful.

But she is a woman, why does Lin Yu see her.

Yan Zihan squeezed Lin Yu's hand, but he didn't even come back to his senses. It seemed that as soon as he heard the girl introduce herself, he began to lose his mind.

Yan Zihan didn't understand why this happened. He even thought of something as far-fetched as the Zerg Queen.

According to unofficial history, the Zerg first had a queen. She is more noble and rare than males, but in the long river of history, a queen died unexpectedly before giving birth to her heir, and this Zerg has no queen.

Today's so-called females are actually the third sex. They are male in appearance. Although they have fertility, they are born for labor and obedience in their genes.

So some people say that the Zerg males are so harsh on the females because in their genes, the only thing they can love is the queen who no longer exists in the world.

In fact, males prefer female faces the most.

Yan Zihan inexplicably felt annoyed when he thought of these things, this kind of rumor in the market is probably completely made up.

But Lin Yu's concern for that woman was real.

Even the major of the spaceship of the Federation noticed Lin Yu's attention to his subordinates, and took the initiative to introduce: "I don't know if Mr. Yan would mind letting our Second Lieutenant Zhao go over to negotiate with Mr. Lin. She must really want to meet Mr. Yan. A top warship."

The female second lieutenant was very cooperative, showing a decent smile. "Yes. My dream is to have my own spaceship one day."

Lin Yu still looked at her face and nodded, "You will."

Yan Zihan's face immediately sank.

Lin Yu couldn't take it into account, because this Second Lieutenant Zhao is the protagonist of this novel.

She should have just graduated from the military academy, but at the beginning of the novel, she has become a colonel, has her own spaceship, and is ordered to explore the border of the Federation.

This is not a romance novel. The plot is based on the career of the heroine. It describes in detail how she, as a woman, constantly overcomes difficulties and prejudices in a male-dominated army, uses her strength to unite people around her, and helps weaker races. , and finally became a famous general through the ages.

Since Lin Yu can follow this novel, of course she admires her very much in her heart. But he never thought that he would have an intersection with her so soon. After all, the plot hasn't even started yet.

The main reason why Lin Yu is a little distracted is that he clearly knows that the protagonist is a human from the earth.

If he can speak a word or two with the protagonist, he will definitely be able to understand the current situation of the earth.

He was looking forward to it, and at the same time he was a little timid because he was afraid of knowing that the earth was completely different from what he knew.

Lin Yu was thinking about these things all the time, so she didn't pay attention to Yan Zihan's face, and agreed to the Federation's request to speak to him alone.

The two starships were connected, and the heroine quickly came to Lin Yu generously.

"Mr. Lin Yu. You have excellent mental strength. We are here to hope that you can join the Federation."

Before Lin Yu could speak, Yan Zihan said directly, "He doesn't want to go." The

heroine smiled neither humble nor overbearing. "I'm afraid this question needs to be answered by Lin Yu himself. In order to get an honest answer, Mr. Yan needs to avoid it for a while."

Yan Zihan raised his eyebrows, "Do you think I'm forcing him?"

"I never said that." The heroine said indifferently Smiling, "I just hope that Mr. Yan can cooperate with our work. After all, Mr. Yan has always been willing to cooperate with the rules of the federation, isn't he?" It's

not so much cooperation as it is that both sides do not interfere with each other. .

The Federation is afraid of Yan Zihan's military strength, and has always turned a blind eye to his actions in the alien domain. And Yan Zihan has always acted with discretion, and will not go to the Federation's territory to kill people and rob goods.

The heroine has always been just, but she is still a little naive at this time. So when she boarded Yan Zihan's warship, she would not panic at all. She believed that Yan Zihan would not kill her. If Yan Zihan did kill her, the superficial peace between him and the Federation would be completely unmaintainable.

Yan Zi looked at her coldly and didn't speak any more.

The hostess had already seen that Lin Yu was kind to her, so she took the initiative to step forward and guide him away, "Come on, let's have a chat."

Lin Yu really wanted to ask the hostess about the earth, subconsciously After turning his head, he remembered to take a look at Yan Zihan.

Oops, Yan Zihan's complexion is not very good.

Lin Yu hurriedly explained to him in a low voice, "I won't go to the Federation, I just... want to talk to her." But

Yan Zihan didn't know what he was thinking when he heard this, and his complexion became even worse. It seems that the whole person is holding a breath and can't get out.

The hostess looked at the two, "Why, Mr. Yan doesn't allow Mr. Lin to talk to others?"

Yan Zihan turned to the hostess, twitching the corner of his mouth, "Oh, tell me, I want to watch." The

hostess He said strangely: "That's unnecessary. If Mr. Lin really doesn't want to go with us, the Federation will certainly respect his idea."

But Yan Zihan ignored her and let the two of them enter a room with transparent walls. Of course he has the final say here.

Since the hostess came, she was at ease, and after sitting down, she smiled at Lin Yu. "What race are you? You look very human. Except for the eyes."

Although S-level is scarce, a big reason why they came to Lin Yu specifically is because someone above is interested in Lin Yu.

But the hostess didn't know the detailed reasons, and was only instructed to find out Lin Yu's race.

After she realized that Lin Yu was closer to her, the first thing she thought of was, could Lin Yu be human too?

Lin Yu couldn't say much about it. After all, whether he is a Zerg or a synthetic human with extraordinary spiritual power, he is a suspicious existence.

He could only smile apologetically. "Well... I'm not human."

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, the hostess didn't ask.

Unexpectedly, Lin Yu asked in the next sentence: "Do you know 'Earth'?"

Earth Lin Yu spoke Chinese.

The hostess was obviously stunned for a moment, as if she didn't understand.

Lin Yu immediately added: "It's a planet." The

heroine shook her head embarrassingly, "Sorry, I haven't heard of it."

Lin Yu was a little unwilling, "Can I see your planet?"

"Of course Okay." The hostess clicked on the terminal as she spoke, and a 3D image was projected.

Lin Yu took a look and smiled, "This is, the Earth!"

Although there are many space stations around, Lin Yu will never admit this blue planet.

The hostess asked in surprise, "Could it be that you speak the ancient Chinese language?"

Lin Yu's heart immediately rose again. Does it mean that Huaguo no longer exists when she says this?

The two chatted enthusiastically, while Yan Zihan watched coldly from outside.

Although the appearance of humans and bugs is very similar. But humans don't have pheromones, so for bugs, it's like they don't have sexual organs.

Logically speaking, even if the queen is real, Yuko shouldn't be interested in human women.

But the picture in front of him cannot be faked.

Lin Yu was very interested in that woman.

The human woman showed Lin Yu the capital star of the Federation, and then zoomed in on the planet, and introduced it bit by bit. Lin Yu was obviously attracted. She focused on watching, asked some questions from time to time, and kept smiling while talking. All leaned over.

Any fool can see that Lin Yu wants to go with this woman.

Seeing that the heads of the two people were close together, Yan Zihan couldn't take it anymore, he opened the door and walked in.

Lin Yu looked up and saw Yan Zihan walking towards the heroine angrily, startled, subconsciously stood up and stopped him.

He actually still protects her! Yan Zihan became even angrier, glared at Lin Yu, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him out, "Come here!"

Lin Yu said in surprise, "What are you doing?"

Yan Zihan pulled him out. After closing the door in the room, he let go of his hand. He dared not use his strength to touch Lin Yu now. "You don't even look at how weak you are, but you still protect her!"

"I'm not protecting her." Lin Yu felt that Yan Zihan should not have an enmity with the protagonist. "What are you angry about?"

"You plan to backtrack on what you said, and you think I don't know?"

"No, I just want to visit her planet."

Seeing Yan Zihan's frightening expression, Lin Yu hurriedly added: "But I don't want to go with her, I can go with you..."

Yan Zihan smiled, "You want me to accompany you to the Federation star? How much manpower and material resources did the Federation spend all these years trying to trick me into going to their territory? It didn't work, you're good, you just opened your mouth and wanted me to go to their base camp. Why don't you just let me jump into the sea?"

Lin Yu realized that the earth turned out to be the Federation's base camp. He was stunned for a while, and hesitated: " Then don't go, I'll go by myself..."

"How dare you!" That's not going with that woman!

Lin Yu couldn't give up. The hostess just mentioned the names of several cities on the map of Huaguo, all of which are familiar to him. "But... I'll just go and have a look... just take a look, and then I'll come back."

Yan Zihan felt that this kind of guarantee was fart. As long as Lin Yu went, who knew if he could come out! "No!"

At this time, the terminal on Yan Zihan's wrist rang, it was the Federal Colonel just now.

The middle-aged man's face was half a smile. "Mr. Yan, you don't mean where is the second lieutenant who wants to illegally detain me?"

Yan Zi said with a cold face. "There is no such thing."

He motioned to the commander. "Let her out."

Seeing that the heroine was released, the colonel turned to Lin Yu again. "My second lieutenant told me that Mr. Lin is very interested in the capital star of the Federation?"

Lin Yu glanced at Yan Zihan, but did not answer.

"Don't worry, as long as you say you want to go to the federation, the federation will definitely guarantee your rights. Mr. Yan has no right to prevent the people of the federation from returning to the planet to study."

"I..." Lin Yu finally agreed to Yan Zihan, is to be rejected.

But Yan Zihan looked at Lin Yu's hesitation, and his heart arose.

"He won't go with you," Yan Zihan said first with a dark face, "I will send him."

Lin Yu stared at Yan Zihan with wide eyes. Don't you mean it's dangerous?

The commander was dumbfounded. "Marshal?" The colonel

couldn't hide his surprise, "Mr. Yan is going to visit the Federation?

"

connected.

The heroine looked at Yan Zihan and Lin Yu with some doubts. "In what capacity are you sending him off?"

Yan Zihan raised his eyebrows and looked at the woman. I really wanted to kill her. He can do whatever he wants, and he needs an identity!

"In what capacity do you ask so many questions!"

"Send off the guests!" Yan Zihan dragged Lin Yu away without letting him speak to the hostess at all.

The hostess returned to the Federation's own spaceship, and the colonel asked her just now, "What kind of person do you think Lin Yu is?

" Sexual people." It's the exact opposite of Yan Zihan.

The colonel nodded.

Some people seem to suspect that Lin Yu is really a Zerg son left over from the last Star Wars.

He felt that such a thing was utter nonsense. The odds are too low. The Federation's combat effectiveness against the Zerg Empire was really bitten by a snake once, and it was afraid of grass ropes for ten years.

It's just that Lin Yu was with Yan Zihan, which made him inexplicably strange. "How can there be such a person here in Yan Zihan? He seems to have a good relationship." The

heroine was a little hesitant to speak, but the colonel was not particularly concerned and waved his hand. "Okay, you go and write a report to the higher authorities."

"Yes."

Yan Zihan pulled Lin Yu away quickly, and brought him back to their room.

The commander came after him. "Marshal, are you really going to the Federation?"

Yan Zihan said coldly, "Yeah."

"But..." Why take such a risk. The commander glanced at Lin Yu, but swallowed the words in his mouth.

Lin Yu was looked at by the commander like this, thinking that Yan Zihan would be in danger, and hurriedly said: "Forget it, I won't go."

Yan Zihan frowned, "Then who do you want to go with in the future? I will take you there! "

Yan Zihan raised his chin, as if he was afraid that Lin Yu would look down on him, and added: "Don't worry, the Federation is divided internally, and the next decision can be held for half a year. There are still many people who want to win me over, so I won't fight They, they dare not do anything to me in this life."

Yan Zihan let Lin Yu into the room, then stepped out by himself, and gave the commander a few words outside. "Mobilize two more warships from the main planet, let them come as soon as possible, and wait outside the federal territory."

After they finished speaking, Yan Zihan slammed the door, turned his head and looked at Lin Yu, feeling sour Asked: "Why do you like that woman?"

Yan Zihan actually thought he liked the heroine?

"I didn't. How could I like her?" Lin Yu was a little helpless, and now he knew that Yan Zihan was a jealous jar.

Yan Zihan didn't think it was right, but he was still on guard. "Then why do you insist on going to her planet?"

Lin Yu reached out and grabbed Yan Zihan to comfort him, "No, her planet just happened to be the one I was looking for."

Yan Zihan did not refuse Lin Yu's contact, but Still looking at him suspiciously.

Lin Yu knew that Yan Zihan was going to ask him why he was looking for the earth, but he couldn't explain it. But Lin Yu wasn't very nervous, so he just leaned over and kissed Yan Zihan. "I really don't like her."

Now he knows how to coax Yan Zihan.

Sure enough, Yan Zihan's attention was immediately attracted by Lin Yu's kiss just now, and he only focused on his lips.

Lin Yu approached him slightly again. Like a big cat begging for food, Yan Zihan narrowed his eyes slightly, following Lin Yu's smell, he took the initiative to come closer.

Lin Yu curled the corners of his mouth. He felt that Yan Zihan had become more and more clingy to him recently. Not only want him to stay by his side every step of the way, but also want him to kiss him often.

Lin Yu just wanted to give it a try, so he kissed and said, "Is it really safe for you to go to the Federation?"

Yan Zihan saw that Lin Yu wanted to pull away, but was not satisfied, so he chased him and continued to post. "No, don't try to get rid of me."

After Yan Zihan finished speaking, he kissed him. Now that he knew that he didn't need teeth, he stuck his tongue into Lin Yu's mouth, scoured the sweet water in his mouth over and over again, and then sucked it in his mouth little by little, and then swallow.

Lin Yu sometimes felt that Yan Zi was really hungry as if he was eating.

Seeing him like this, Lin Yu reached out and touched his head, and simply put him down on the bed, took control of the initiative, and concentrated on kissing him. Yan Zihan subconsciously made a comfortable sound, and reached out to hug him.

Lin Yu's kiss was very gentle and long, and he didn't stop until Yan Zihan finally stopped chasing his tongue.

After being kissed, Yan Zihan looked very docile, like a beast with its belly exposed after eating, quietly hugging Lin Yu and rubbing his cheek against him.

"Why do you have to accompany me?"

Lin Yu rubbed his head and smiled, "Don't you have the best tracker in the world? Otherwise, you can bring it to me."

Yan Zihan's pupils were still slightly dilated, as if drinking Drunk, people are quite frank, holding Lin Yu in his arms and replied solemnly: "I don't worry, I want to see you personally."

He was silent for a while, and then said: "And I don't want to be separated from you.

" Yu's heart softened. "Why?"

"...will be uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable? Where is it uncomfortable?" Lin Yu looked at him worriedly.

Yan Zihan frowned and thought for a while, probably because he couldn't explain clearly, and in the end he just touched his stomach.

Lin Yu was a little puzzled, and reached out to help him rub it. "Why do you have a stomachache?"

Yan Zihan didn't speak any more, but narrowed his eyes comfortably and leaned against Lin Yu's arms, smelling him.

A strange idea came to Lin Yu's mind again, the villain looks...so good.

Lin Yu rubbed Yan Zihan's stomach along his abdominal muscles one by one, and continued to rub it upwards because it felt good.

Yan Zihan made a nasal sound of enjoyment, then suddenly flinched, and grabbed his hand.

Lin Yu smiled, he just touched Yan Zihan's chest just now. "Is it itchy?"

Yan Zihan didn't speak, but his ears were a little hot.

itch.

Strange how it's so sensitive there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.2K 76
A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every once in a while)
219K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
63.3K 2.1K 35
Name : 兽世之济世安民 Author : 甲子亥 Status : Completed Lmao I found it!!! Traveling again, Yan Heng became a male who was expelled from the tribe in the orc...
242K 12K 80
I, The Villain's Father, Bully Others 我,反派亲爹,仗崽欺人 Author 山吹子 Status 80 Chapters Description Wen Lingchuan became the cannon fodder of a certain blood...