EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

15

4.5K 209 25
By LiannQ

Chapter 15 I Want You

    Almost all the newcomers who came to watch Lin Yu's live broadcast had Zerg blood.

    They either saw the video by accident on the Internet, or were told by their friends. In short, as long as they saw Lin Yu's face, the mixed race would definitely be aroused.

    Who knows that Lin Yu has not been online since that time, and they have been guarding for several days.

    Now that I finally saw someone, everyone on the Internet was anxious and wanted Lin Yu to continue to do the mental power test, but Lin Yu has been diligently learning to speak from the video program these days as long as he turns on his optical brain, and he never Go touch that test.

    In fact, most people with Zerg blood were not in such a hurry, as long as they could look at Lin Yu's face. Not to mention learning to speak through the live broadcast, even if Lin Yu sat there all day, they would probably be able to watch it forever.

    But Lin Yu's video also attracted some people who came to see him simply because they were curious about whether he could unlock the S-level mental power.

    These people come back every now and then. I've been waiting impatiently for a long time.

    "I said, there is still something wrong with his video! He deliberately wanted to pretend to be more mentally powerful. Who knows what the purpose is."

    This person thought he was just expressing everyone's aspirations, but who knew what happened next? The comments were completely different from what he thought.

    "Does the little master still need to pretend? Even if he has no spiritual power, can he be better than him in the whole star? I just want to know where he is now."

    "Take money? I tried to give the little master a gift, but he This function was not activated at all, and the system had to return my money. I want to send money out but can’t send it out, so uncomfortable!"

    "As long as he is willing to meet with me, he can get any amount of money, okay? .If he is really a male, I will give him all my wealth!"

    "He is so similar, maybe he is a male."

    "I think so too. The little master must be a male."

    Seeing that the comment area has been licked and dreamed fully occupied. These people all called this young master.

    The person who started the trouble was really dumbfounded.

    No, why are people watching this live broadcast so strange? What are these relics talking about? ?

    What the hell is a male? ? ?

    His current mood coincided strangely with the feelings of the soldiers of the Federation when they encountered the Zerg army for the first time more than two hundred years ago...

    Why can the Zerg army have such a strong cohesion? Why do their soldiers die when they carry out their orders? Why are all the Zerg prisoners of war loyal and loyal, would rather die than submit, don't want money or power, only the chief who mentioned their name "the hero" has a star in his eyes? ?

    It's almost like an evil/religion... It's terrible!

    In comparison, the hybrids whose Zerg instincts have been greatly weakened are now jokingly called "little masters", and they gather together harmoniously to lick the screen, which is really nothing.

    "Hey, no one really knows where the little master is?"

    "I said it directly, I have tried for a long time, but I can't crack the little master's location. The place where he stays must have a very advanced protection system."

    " Does the little master already have a master?"

    Everyone was reluctant to believe it.

    If there is such a good-looking male son in the family, who would be willing to let him live broadcast like this?

    "Wait! He's finally going to test again."

    Lin Yu finally remembered this game again, and he remembered that the latter was a little more fun than the first. A He hasn't finished playing yet.

    So Lin Yu decisively clicked on the A-level test. The screen, which was originally extremely excited, quickly became completely silent. Until Lin Yu cleared the level, many people hadn't reacted yet.

    "What happened? What did I just see!! Did I pass out and see a hallucination?"

    "Ten minutes! It took him ten minutes to clear the level, and it was a perfect score. This is horrible!"

    " Fuck me my hands are still shaking."

    "Ahhh, little master, no! Daddy is so handsome! Please punish me hard! Don't take pity on me, this delicate flower!!"

    "The screen is dirty, I want to kneel down and lick my master, don't stop me!! "

    He unlocked the S-level test!!"

    Lin Yu also saw it.

    He cleared the game and naturally unlocked new levels. He clicked in without thinking.

    After playing for a while, Lin Yu found that this new level is really more interesting. Its difficulty is not fixed like the previous games, but increasing, as if it will never end.

    Seeing that Lin Yu's speed and strength increased with the difficulty of the test, it seemed like a bottomless pit. The comments are speechless.

    "I have never seen an S-level test. Is this the world of the strong?"

    "Such a terrifying test is not for people to pass. It is for S-level people to challenge their limits."

    "I feel If this continues, the master will destroy the mastermind of the test center!"

    "You guys can still think about these things!! I just think about how powerful the little master's mental power is, and my whole body goes limp!"

    " Honestly! Yes, where is such a high-quality male son! I can’t smell the smell, I’m so anxious.”

    “If I can see him, I will die in peace.”

    Lin Yu finally died after staying at the S level for more than 20 minutes . Seeing that the game finally became more difficult, Lin Yu also became interested in it, and just wanted to play another round. There were familiar footsteps outside the door.

    Lin Yu immediately stopped and looked at the door with all his attention.

    "It's over, I feel that the little master will suddenly download the broadcast again this time."

    "He won't really have a master?" The

    comment only had time to say these two sentences, and Lin Yu had already turned off his light brain and hurried away into the hall.

    Then it was Yan Zihan who pushed the door open and entered.

    I haven't seen him for another week. Yan Zihan didn't have blood on his body this time, but his complexion looked worse than last time. He still looked for Lin Yu's figure eagerly as soon as he came in, and when he saw him, he stared straight at him. with.

    Lin Yu froze for a moment.

    Yan Zihan's eyes are a bit scary...

    like a starving wolf.

    But Lin Yu just paused for a moment, and soon smiled at Yan Zihan, and walked towards him.

    Yan Zihan still looked straight at him, took a step forward with his long legs, and walked in front of him in two steps.

    He stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to hug Lin Yu a little bit, but he was a little awkward, and he just grabbed Lin Yu's shoulder halfway.

    Yan Zihan's hands were like iron pliers, Lin Yu was pinched so painfully that he dared not move, and stared at him blankly.

    Yan Zihan froze in this position for a while, as if he didn't know what to do next, frowned, slowly lowered his head, and leaned on his shoulder.

    Lin Yu: "..." Poof, the posture is too strange.

    Lin Yu was amused by him, so he took the initiative to hug Yan Zihan.

    As soon as the two got close, Lin Yu immediately felt Yan Zihan's heart beating vigorously in his chest. Subconsciously, he stretched out his hand and stroked Yan Zihan's back.

    Yan Zihan lowered his eyelashes, sighed comfortably, and finally hugged him too.

    He imprisoned Lin Yu in his arms, hugged him tightly, leaned his face on his shoulder again, and took a few deep breaths.

    Lin Yu looked at him sideways, but couldn't see Yan Zihan's expression.

    When the two of them were lying together in the treatment cabin before, Yan Zihan smelled him the same way...

    Lin Yu asked him softly, "You...what's the matter?"

    Yan Zihan didn't answer. After the two hugged for a while, he seemed a little annoyed again, and actually hugged Lin Yu again.

    Lin Yu:? ?

    Yan Zihan carried Lin Yu into Lin Yu's own room, and then put Lin Yu on the bed.

    He grabbed Lin Yu's ankles, put Lin Yu in the middle of the bed, and then piled Lin Yu's pillows and clothes beside Lin Yu.

    In the end, Yan Zihan kicked off his boots, crawled over and hugged Lin Yu. He also pulled Lin Yu's quilt and covered them both.

    Lin Yu: ...

    so ... so hot? ?

    What is this for?

    Is Yan Zihan's state not right? ?

    Yan Zihan's state is not right.

    His week had been a rough one. Once he got used to Lin Yu being by his side, he couldn't stand being separated from him even more.

    In the last two days, he was not only restless, but even physically uncomfortable. I don't know where it is in my stomach, but it hurts faintly.

    Although he had seen Lin Yu now, he still couldn't recover. It seems to be a person who is very hungry and only wants to have a good meal.

    Lin Yu smells good. Lin Yu's hair smells good, her clothes smell good, her bed smells good, and the quilt smells good too...

    But it's not enough.

    He tried his best to gather all the sweetness in the air, but it was still not enough.

    The skin of male sons does emit pheromones constantly, but they are not the most intense.

    The sweetness in the air seemed to be unable to satisfy Yan Zihan's hungry appetite, and could only hook him to desire more.

    Lin Yu was hugged tightly by Yan Zihan in the darkness of the quilt. It was okay at first, but she felt hotter as she got behind.

    The air in the quilt became stuffy and humid, and Lin Yu knew that she must be sweating.

    He even disliked himself a little, but he could clearly feel that Yan Zihan was approaching him instead, with the tip of his nose along his hairline, smelling his sweat little by little.

    Sometimes he was not sure whether it was Yan Zihan's nose or his lips that touched his neck.

    Lin Yu's breathing was a little messy, and the skin that was touched felt numb.

    There doesn't seem to be much oxygen around.

    After crossing over, his spirit has been highly tense, and he only wants to live. Ever since he found out that getting close to Yan Zihan can obtain his temporary safety, he has not thought about currying favor with him at all.

    In the past few days, he was not so afraid of Yan Zihan, so he began to try to figure out the meaning of Yan Zihan's actions...

    Lin Yu swallowed, turned his head, and met Yan Zihan's eyes, only to realize that they were close enough to completely Breath blend.

    Yan Zihan frowned, his expression seemed to be a little uncomfortable, his lips were slightly parted, his body was also sweating, and his gray-blue eyes had a little golden reflection again.

    He glanced at Lin Yu, then lowered his eyelashes, he didn't care... He even enjoyed it a little, breathing the air exhaled by Lin Yu.

    Lin Yu's heart beat violently a few times, finally propped herself up, and stretched out her hand to lift off the quilt.

    Yan Zihan grabbed his hand with some dissatisfaction, and said hoarsely, "Don't move."

    But before he finished speaking, Lin Yu had already moved over and kissed him directly.

    It seemed that he knew that compared to these messy things, this was what Yan Zihan wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 61
穿成校草被迫营业 Status : 61 Chapters (Completed) Author : Yu Wu Xiao Tian Bing Yu Bai Zhou transmigrated into a book. The talented protagonist is the top...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1M 41K 185
Gu Yiling is a bug fixer. His task is to travel through various worlds and correct the wrong world order. Calm, thoughtful, and extremely controlling...