EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

14

4.6K 206 4
By LiannQ

Chapter Fourteen He's Different

    Yan Zihan carried Lin Yu back to their base, and the commander immediately greeted him. "Marshal, the spaceship is ready."

    He was very discerning and brought a treatment cabin first.

    Yan Zihan nodded, and immediately put Lin Yu in first.

    At this time, Lin Yu's wet hair had already evaporated, and his body was hot and uncomfortable. Finally, he began to miss the glass box.

    After entering, the fierce sun was completely blocked out, and Lin Yu also breathed a sigh of relief.

    The transparent soft glue covered his dry and painful skin, which immediately made him feel a bit of relief, and even the wound on his body seemed to have eased a lot.

    Yan Zihan looked at Lin Yu intently for a while, knowing that he was probably fine, so he was somewhat relieved. He took back the wings on his back.

    He raised his head, only to notice that the commander and the surrounding soldiers were basically looking at him...and Lin Yu.

    Yan Zihan was somewhat displeased.

    But he knew that the soldiers were curious because his attention to this bug had really crossed the line.

    His army discipline has always been very strict, and he never makes exceptions for anyone. But yesterday, in order to save Lin Yu, he left the battlefield directly and never came back.

    Yan Zihan stood up straight and cleared his throat, "How was the battle last night?" The

    commander immediately said: "It's all cleared up. A few soldiers were seriously injured, but the situation is still stable. It's just right for us to fight together." Send it back to the starship for treatment."

    "Well, let's go now."

    "Marshal, do you want to go back together?"

    Yan Zihan paused.

    In fact, logically speaking, he should stay here, and he has no reason to go back.

    But Yan Zihan knew well that if he was asked to send Lin Yu back to the spaceship alone, then he would not be able to see Lin Yu's treatment with his own eyes, and he would not be able to know the extent of his injury, and he would definitely be restless all the time.

    Yan Zihan frowned, but he could only nod his head. "Yes." The

    commander didn't ask any more questions, and quickly arranged everything. Everyone who needed to return to the starship boarded the spaceship. The spaceship took off.

    Seeing the marshal left, a soldier finally sighed in a low voice, "Hey, I'm so envious. When can I find a wife?"

    "What are you talking about? It's a man.

    " It's really pretty."

    Another soldier came over and asked curiously, "Is it really good-looking?"

    When Yan Zihan brought Lin Yu down, many people were already surprised, and now Lin Yu She was carried back by Yan Zihan himself. Everyone had to admit that the marshal really found a male lover.

    But Lin Yu was too far away just now, many people couldn't see his face clearly, they could only see that he was a thin boy.

    That soldier was the one who went down to search for the marshal just now, and happened to see Lin Yu's face at close range. He nodded at this moment and held back his words for a long time, but he couldn't describe it.

    "Oh, you'll know if you think about it. It's good to see that our marshal can learn to be sympathetic to the beauty!"

    Everyone thought about the cruelty of the marshal, and they all shivered, revealing the expression of "Oh my god, how beautiful that is" Tangled expression.

    Lin Yu kept squinting and rested in the treatment cabin.

    But after takeoff, he heard the sound of the lid being opened again.

    The person squatting in front of him was naturally Yan Zihan.

    Lin Yu subconsciously smiled at him.

    Probably because he had seen scarier things, Lin Yu found that he was not so afraid of Yan Zihan now. Seeing his first reaction, he was actually quite happy.

    Yan Zihan's attention was not on Lin Yu's expression. He first looked at the bruise on Lin Yu's head, then carefully took off his shirt and touched the bones on his arm.

    Seeing the bruises on Lin Yu's body, Yan Zihan felt very uncomfortable, "I've never seen you so weak..."

    He couldn't continue after half a sentence. It was his fault that Lin Yu was injured. "Does it hurt?"

    Lin Yu's face looked white now, there was still blood on his forehead, his eyes were blue, and his lips were dry. It seemed that he hadn't been taken care of well. But when asked that, he still shook his head and smiled foolishly at him.

    Yan Zihan felt even more uncomfortable.

    He simply got up to get some water, and then put the cup by Lin Yu's mouth.

    "We'll be there in a while, drink some water first."

    Lin Yu was indeed thirsty. Although he didn't know why Yan Zihan always insisted on holding the cup for him, he obediently drank it.

    Yan Zihan thought about how Lin Yu drank water last time. His gaze involuntarily moved from the water glass in his hand to Lin Yu's lips.

    After taking a few sips, Lin Yu noticed that Yan Zihan had been looking at him.

    He also looked thirsty.

    Lin Yu naturally pushed the water glass away and gave it to him. "You drink."

    He actually thought that Yan Zihan should eat something. After all, he also ate a pack of compressed biscuits, and Yan Zihan kept guarding him, and he didn't eat anything.

    Lin Yu still felt a little inconceivable that Yan Zihan would rush down to save him, but he was very grateful.

    Thinking about it carefully, Yan Zihan has provided him with food, accommodation and medical treatment for free since he came here through time travel. If Yan Zihan hadn't saved him, he would have died a long time ago.

    Yan Zihan doesn't seem to be as bad as written in the book.

    In the future, when he has learned Interstellar Common Language, it is best to return the fee to Yan Zihan.

    Thinking of this, Lin Yu stared at Yan Zihan more sincerely.

    Yan Zihan suddenly felt a little hot on his face, and he could probably guess why the bug asked him to drink water...

    He was afraid that a ghost had lost his mind just now.

    Yan Zihan's body froze, he drank the remaining water in the glass, and then stood up.

    He was just about to find a reason to leave when he heard the worm say to him.

    "Thank you."

    Yan Zihan paused, then looked back at Lin Yu.

    Because his mother was a purebred female, Yan Zihan actually knew a lot about Zerg.

    Yuko doesn't say thank you.

    They are rare and noble, and they have a supreme status in the Zerg Empire. No matter what the females around him paid for him, whether it was love, dignity, or even life, they would just take it for granted and forget about it.

    After all, there will always be countless people around them, serving them one after another.

    "What do you thank me for?"

    He did nothing.

    Right? He did nothing. He is not a female!

    He wouldn't rush to treat a wolf-hearted waste.

    He will never be ugly and shameless, to please someone who doesn't care about him at all.

    He will not live without anyone.

    No matter how intoxicating his taste is.

    Lin Yu watched Yan Zihan walk back, staring at him with a frown, almost startled. His mental state doesn't seem right.

    Lin Yu hastily stretched out his hand to hold Yan Zihan's hand, and squeezed it comfortingly, "Thank you...you saved me."

    Although he wanted to say more, due to the language barrier, he would not be able to explain clearly if he said too much.

    Fortunately, Yan Zihan was stunned for a moment, but was really calmed down, and sat beside him again. "Hmm..."

    In fact, he discovered that although this bug is weak, it is not arrogant.

    He took him down for no reason and hurt him, but instead he only remembered his goodness. Not as bad as the Xiongzi he knew at all.

    Lin Yu seems to be different.

    He can treat him better...

    Yan Zihan was thinking this way, but at the same time, he felt inexplicably terrified because of this thought.

    Lin Yu's pleasant smell entangled him densely, making his mind even more messy.

    Seeing Yan Zihan sitting beside him in silence, Lin Yu didn't speak, and wanted to pull his hand back with a little force.

    ...not moving at all.

    Lin Yu: "..." Forget it, shaking hands is good too...

    After the spaceship landed on the starship, Yan Zihan let go of Lin Yu's hand, and sent him to the treatment room in person.

    The doctor said that Lin Yu had only a slight fracture, and the rest were skin injuries.

    This kind of injury can be repaired very quickly under the current technology.

    Yan Zihan somewhat calmed down, nodded his head pretending to be indifferent, and planned to leave and return to that planet again.

    Seeing that he was about to go back to that dangerous place again, Lin Yu hurriedly pulled him back, stood up, hugged him, and patted his back.

    "Come on!"

    Yan Zihan: "...?"

    Lin Yu still has lingering fears about the environment of the planet and the last monster he saw, so now he especially admires Yan Zihan.

    It turned out that what he did was so dangerous! That is really a life for money. Moreover, as a boss, he still has to take the lead and do it himself, which is especially admirable!

    Yan Zihan didn't push Lin Yu away immediately, and pushed him back on the bed after he finished hugging him.

    "Lie down and rest well." Yan Zihan looked at Lin Yu, wanting to say that he would come back as soon as possible after finishing the following matters, but he opened his mouth and closed it again. Lin Yu probably wouldn't miss him either.

    After all, Yan Zihan got up and left. When going out, he looked back at Lin Yu again before leaving.

    Lin Yu stayed in the treatment room for a short period of time, her body recovered, and she returned to live next door to Yan Zihan.

    When he turned on the optical brain after many days, everyone who saw him finally live broadcast again cheered. Lin Yu's previous screen recording has been disseminated. The number of people watching his live broadcast has doubled compared to before.

    But of course Lin Yu didn't notice this, and still opened the software with many short videos to learn the language.

    This time, he just came across a piece of news, which immediately attracted his attention.

    Because the picture given in the news seems to be the stone that Yan Zihan was collecting.

    Lin Yu saw that the picture was only about the size of a fingernail, but the number behind it made him almost unable to see how many 0s there were behind it!

    Lin Yu felt a little dizzy all over.

    This, this thing Yan Zihan obviously only transported a whole spaceship up!

    He actually pitied Yan Zihan for working so hard! Obviously he is penniless!

    Lin Yu covered his face in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.8K 61
穿成校草被迫营业 Status : 61 Chapters (Completed) Author : Yu Wu Xiao Tian Bing Yu Bai Zhou transmigrated into a book. The talented protagonist is the top...
272K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...