EDITING| The Villain Is With...

Bởi LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

13

4.5K 216 6
Bởi LiannQ

Chapter Thirteen

    Yan Zihan's pupils trembled, he cursed loudly, shot the monster in the eyeball, and then opened the huge black wings belonging to the dragon clan, chasing Lin Yu and flying off the cliff without thinking.

    As the treatment cabin fell, it kept knocking against the boulders on the cliff, rolling over and over again.

    Yan Zihan's whole heart rose up, almost jumping out of his throat. He tried his best to grab the treatment cabin, but he always missed it.

    Finally, the treatment cabin smashed through the ice with a bang and fell into the river at the bottom of the canyon. Yan Zihan plunged into the water without thinking, and finally grabbed the treatment cabin.

    He tried several times but failed to open the lid, the already damaged treatment cabin was stuck. Yanzi raised his fist coldly and smashed the connection between the cover and the base with a fierce punch, and finally opened the thing with brute force, pulled out Lin Yu, and then went upstream again.

    Lin Yu had already been knocked unconscious, but the river was icy cold. He was frozen awake again.

    The moment Yan Zihan broke through the ice holding him, Lin Yu felt that his whole body had been frozen into a piece of ice.

    "How are you? Ah? Hey! Look at me!" Yan Zihan was obviously very nervous, hugging him tightly, pressing his head and calling him, trying to keep him awake.

    Lin Yu opened his eyes, and saw Yan Zihan's huge black wings again, but this time he didn't think he looked like a demon anymore.

    Yan Zihan came to rescue him.

    The instinct to survive made Lin Yu want to hold him tightly. But the limbs that were completely frozen could not exert any strength.

    "Hold on, hold on!" Yan Zihan opened his clothes and stuffed Lin Yu's hand inside. Then he hugged Lin Yu and flew up the cliff.

    But the cold wind around him blew through Lin Yu at once, and he quickly lost his sense of limbs, and a strong drowsiness hit him, and he even felt very hot.

    If this continues, he will freeze to death soon.

    Yan Zihan panicked when he saw Lin Yu's state. "Hey! Don't sleep!"

    He hugged the person in his arms tighter and cursed something in a panic, but he didn't dare to continue to fly up. Instead, he turned to a long-haired animal he saw on the ground, and directly rushed over.

    This animal looks a bit like a long-haired cow, but it is extraordinarily huge. When it saw Yan Zihan, it immediately hit him with the horns on its head fiercely, but Yan Zihan grabbed the horns on its head and moved towards his head. Kicked up. The giant fell down with a bang.

    Immediately, Yan Zihan slashed open the belly of the beast with his bare hands, and then lifted Lin Yu up.

    "Come in!"

    Lin Yu almost couldn't react to Yan Zihan's meaning, so he stuffed him into the hideous wound on the beast's stomach.

    A strong smell of blood rushed to his face. When Lin Yu was completely squeezed together with the warm internal organs of the beast, and then covered by the thick fat and fur of the beast...

    he finally realized that Yan Zihan... was giving him keep warm? ?

    Lin Yu's spirit was a little sluggish from the bloody and unrestrained way of heating, but his body was indeed warmed up a lot.

    Yan Zihan spread his broad and powerful wings again, reached out and grabbed the animal's fur, and directly dragged the beast and Lin Yu into the air.

    But this bison-like animal is too heavy, and the cliff is very steep, almost vertical, without even a place to stay.

    No matter how strong Yan Zihan's physical strength was, he couldn't fly directly up like this. But he didn't dare to leave Lin Yu alone. He could only find a cave that could take shelter from the wind, and stuffed Lin Yu and the beast inside again.

    Without the howling wind, Lin Yu finally poked his face outside and breathed better.

    Yan Zihan glanced at Lin Yu nervously, but the expression on his face was still serious.

    He squatted down, put his hand into the corpse, felt the temperature, and then spread his wings to cover the hole and shield Lin Yu from the wind.

    Lin Yu's face is now covered in blood, and the beast's hair is still stained on it. His whole body hurts from the fall, and his feet have not yet regained consciousness. It can be described as very embarrassing.

    But at this moment, seeing Yan Zihan's nervous expression, he suddenly smiled.

    His time travel was like experiencing everything that he had never imagined to experience in his life. Exciting like making a movie.

    He looked at the way Yan Zihan frowned and looked at the wind and snow outside the cave, and thought again:

    A man like Yan Zihan.

    So handsome.

    The strength is too strong. The appearance of spreading its wings and dragging a beast to fly just now is so manly. Anyone who takes a look at him can't admire him. If only he could be as strong as Yan Zihan himself.

    Seeing Lin Yu looking at him, Yan Zihan became more and more anxious. "What's wrong, uncomfortable?"

    He squatted down, reached out and patted in his pocket, took out a small packet of biscuits, tore it open himself, took out a piece and handed it to Lin Yu's mouth. "Persevere, survive this night before I can take you back."

    Lin Yu stared blankly at the biscuit handed to his mouth, wanted to reach out to take it, but then thought that his hands were covered in blood, and it was Yanzi after all. Han's hands started to eat.

    Yan Zihan fed Lin Yu two pieces, and then put away the rest. This was what he wanted to give to Lin Yu when he returned to the tent, and he put it in his pocket. There was only such a bag on him, so he had to save some food.

    He has no place to find food for the bug right now.

    But it's best to find a way to find him some water to drink for a while.

    Yan Zihan frowned and looked outside, then looked at Lin Yu, clenched his hands into fists and let go, "I said...you won't survive the night, right?"

    The worm's delicate face was covered with blood, His face looked smaller, and his bright golden eyes looked at him quietly without speaking.

    Yan Zihan couldn't stop frowning.

    He knew in his heart that it was possible, he might not be able to survive, after all, this bug was too weak.

    He shouldn't have brought him down. He knew that this planet was so dangerous, he shouldn't have brought this bug off the starship.

    Yan Zihan knew clearly that he had brought Lin Yu down, but he hadn't thought about this bug's idea at all.

    He just desperately wants to improve his productivity and solve the problem that he feels bad because the bug is not around.

    Yan Zihan originally thought this was a matter of course, he didn't give priority to himself, did he still give priority to this bug?

    But now Yan Zihan regretted it.

    He felt he was doing something wrong. Now he was very afraid that the bug would die like this.

    He didn't know why he cared so much about the life and death of this bug. But when the treatment cabin was knocked off the cliff just now, he felt his heart stopped beating. Chasing up is an action where the body is one step ahead of the brain.

    If the bug really disappeared because of his mistake...

    Yan Zihan bit his lower lip, reached out again, and squeezed Lin Yu's hand.

    Lin Yu looked at Yan Zihan, who was frowning tightly, and realized that he seemed to be anxious about something, so he squeezed his fingers into his palm, and smiled at him again. "I, I'm fine."

    Yan Zihan and Lin Yu looked at each other for a while, but they felt more at ease and softened their voices. "Well...you won't die. I'm here. I'll guard you."

    Yan Zihan did indeed guard Lin Yu at the entrance of the cave.

    The night was extraordinarily long, the surroundings were always dark, the howling cold wind was almost non-stop, the smell of blood seemed to attract several waves of carnivores, but they were all killed by Yan Zihan directly.

    The heat of the corpse itself gradually cooled down, but the thick layer of fat and fur still provided Lin Yu with some insulation.

    During this period, Lin Yu fell asleep again, and Yan Zihan kept supporting his head to ensure that he could breathe, and would wake him up after a few hours.

    He was really worried that Lin Yu would freeze to death if he slept too deeply.

    Once when Lin Yu was woken up, he saw Yan Zihan leaning closer, getting closer and closer, and finally pressed his lips to his lips in the dark.

    Before Lin Yu had time to be surprised, he felt the warm water flowing between his lips and teeth.

    Yan Zihan was feeding him water with his mouth...

    This was not the time to be picky about the water source, Lin Yu stayed for a while and then obediently drank it. After he finished drinking, Yan Zihan backed away almost immediately.

    He didn't look into Lin Yu's eyes all the time, covered his mouth in the dark and was silent for a while, then asked again, "Do you want more?"

    Lin Yu: "..."

    Thirsty, thirsty is thirsty.

    Lin Yu nodded.

    Yan Zihan spread his wings again and flew out. Then came back quickly and gagged him again.

    Lin Yu glanced at Yan Zihan.

    Yan Zihan closed his eyes when he kissed him.

    Lin Yu's Adam's apple twitched, and she swallowed the water without asking if there was a better way... When the

    night finally passed, the outside began to light up, and the surrounding temperature immediately rose.

    The temperature difference between day and night on this planet is extremely large. Lin Yu was surprised to find that once the sun rose, the gray snow outside began to melt.

    Yan Zihan stood at the entrance of the cave and observed the situation outside, earnestly as if he was doing some invisible math problem.

    "Let's go now."

    Yan Zihan came over and helped Lin Yu out, then simply picked him up and took him outside.

    Almost as soon as Lin Yu went out, he understood why Yan Zihan wanted to pinch him just now. He was waiting for the temperature outside to become high enough, on the one hand, and on the other hand,

    the sun was so hot!

    It's scorching hot right now. Wouldn't it be possible to roast people after a while?

    No wonder Yan Zihan didn't let him out of the tent before.

    As soon as he got out of the cave, Yan Zihan immediately spread his wings to cover Lin Yu from the sun, quickly brought him to the river in the middle, poured water on his face, and roughly washed the blood off his head .

    Lin Yu was a little hurt by his rough movements, subconsciously took a breath, and Yan Zihan immediately relaxed his movements. "What's the matter? Pain?"

    Lin Yu's limbs were actually in pain. It was impossible not to feel pain from the fall yesterday, but he kept trying not to make a sound.

    Now he looked up at Yan Zihan's wings above his head, and suddenly felt like a chicken being chased and protected by a hen.

    He glanced at the "mother chicken" in front of him and secretly smiled. "It's okay."

    But now Yan Zihan was in the sun, looking clearly at the wound on Lin Yu's head, his face was already not very good-looking.

    After Yan Zihan drenched Lin Yu with water, he picked him up again, spread his wings and flew him up.

    He tried his best to hold Lin Yu's head and hands in his arms so that he would not be exposed. The sun shines on the outer skin.

    Although even the protective clothing was automatically switched to the cooling mode, Lin Yu could still feel the heat of the sun easily through where the clothes were particularly hot.

    Yan Zihan flew very fast. When he was about to fly, he met the soldiers who came down to look for him.

    The camp was busy killing monsters all night. The commander was sure that the marshal was fine, but he didn't know why he didn't come back, so he sent someone down to look for him now.

    These soldiers rode aircrafts that looked like motorcycles. When they saw Yan Zihan, they were just about to salute the marshal, when Yan Zihan yelled at them directly, "Do you have a treatment cabin?"

    The answer is of course no. Yan Zihan waved his hand impatiently, let one soldier ride with another, and then landed on a flying machine, finally freed himself from flying, and could use his wings to cover Lin Yu firmly.

    Yan Zihan lowered his head to check Lin Yu's condition, and ordered them: "Go back first, and have someone prepare a spaceship to return to the starship."

    "Yes."

    Before the soldiers left, they couldn't help but turn their eyes on On the man in the arms of the marshal.

    No way, they have never seen the marshal care so much about a person. It's still a man!

    Lin Yu lived up to expectations and looked up at them, revealing a face that, although embarrassed, was still so amazing that it was unforgettable.

    Hiss, this man...!

    The ancients never deceived me.

    Sure enough, a hero is saddened by a beauty...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

242K 10.8K 72
Title: 穿成被七个Alpha退婚的Omega Author: Qiao Duan (喬段) Status: Completed Description: He Huan reincarnated into an omega who had been divorced seven times...
1M 41K 185
Gu Yiling is a bug fixer. His task is to travel through various worlds and correct the wrong world order. Calm, thoughtful, and extremely controlling...
81.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...