EDITING| The Villain Is With...

Autorstwa LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

12

4.9K 193 23
Autorstwa LiannQ

Chapter Twelve Don't Go Out

    The side of the planet facing the sun appears yellow, while the dark half is grayish-white.

    The spacecraft quickly passed through the atmosphere and landed on the backlit side.

    After stopping, the screen was filled with gray snow mountains, layers upon layers of which could not be seen clearly.

    As soon as the cabin door opened, Yan Zihan reached out and stuck a transparent mask in Lin Yu's jacket pocket to his face.

    The clean oxygen in the mask and the cold wind outside the cabin blew onto Lin Yu's face almost at the same time.

    so cold!

    The temperature outside seemed to be very low, and the wind blowing brought up gray-white slush, and then hit the spaceship again, making an arrogant roar.

    Lin Yu could feel a beep from the clothes he was wearing, followed by a burst of warmth.

    But even though the protective suit was trying its best to regulate his body temperature, Lin Yu still began to shiver very quickly.

    It was too cold, and he had every reason to suspect that the outside world was already a difficult environment for human beings to survive.

    But Yan Zihan walked on as if nothing happened, he didn't even need an oxygen mask.

    All the soldiers also quickly began to line up below, standing as neatly as before.

    Lin Yu: "..." Are you really not cold?

    Because it was night, it was already dark around. Lin Yu could only see that they landed in a valley.

    There is a cliff ahead, and there is a camp in front of the cliff. It seemed that Yan Zihan had indeed been staying on this planet during this period of time.

    Lin Yu originally wanted to follow Yan Zihan. But as soon as he stepped out of the spaceship, the temperature around him doubled again. The wind was like a knife, almost scraping his skin off.

    In less than half a second, Lin Yu was so cold to the bone that he couldn't even walk.

    Lin Yu: "..." He wants to go back to Starship to study hard. Let him go back, he can still learn!

    He didn't know what Yan Zihan brought him here for, but he definitely couldn't survive in this environment. At this time, he could only grit his teeth and retract again, hiding in the hatch of the spaceship and looking outside.

    After Yan Zihan walked out, the tall man who often followed Yan Zihan, with horns on his head, who Lin Yu thought looked a bit like a bull's head, quickly came out to greet him.

    While talking to Yan Zihan, he commanded the new soldiers to replace the soldiers who had been standing guard outside. Then people transported a stone that looked like metal to the spacecraft.

    Lin Yu glanced at the canyon formed by the huge cliff in front of him, and guessed that they might be picking some minerals from there. But there are many soldiers waiting in full battle around, as if they are guarding against any attack at any time.

    Yan Zihan talked to the commander for a while, then suddenly remembered Lin Yu, looked back, and waved to him impatiently. "What are you doing, come here!"

    Lin Yu: "..." I can't make it through! !

    Even standing at the door of the cabin, Lin Yu was trembling all the time, and he had no feeling in his hands and feet, so he just hugged himself and squatted down.

    "Marshal. He may be afraid of the cold."

    Yan Zihan also saw it, and immediately frowned. "I'm in trouble. Find a treatment cabin."

    Yan Zihan said in distaste, but his movements were quick. He walked back to the spaceship in a few steps, first closed the door, and then adjusted the temperature inside the spaceship. He also grabbed Lin Yu's hand and covered him.

    Lin Yugang was a little moved when he saw the commander bring a treatment cabin. Then Yan Zihan opened the lid, and directly pushed his head into it.

    Lin Yu: "..." Why was I put in a box?

    Yan Zihan carried him off the spaceship with the treatment cabin, and quickly put him into a temporary tent.

    Lin Yu: "..." Isn't this strength too scary!

    Yan Zihan looked down at Lin Yu for a while, seeing that he didn't seem to be cold anymore, so he didn't pay him any more attention, and continued talking to the commander. Also left soon.

    Lin Yu had slept in this coffin-like box in the treatment room before. The top of this thing is transparent glass, and the inside is a jelly-like semi-liquid.

    His cold and uncomfortable hands touched the transparent gel, and the pain soon disappeared. Lin Yu lifted up a little bit and wiped her face and ears, then she couldn't do anything, she could only resign herself to her fate and stay inside obediently.

    Yan Zihan seemed very busy, but occasionally he would open the door and come in, take a look at Lin Yu, and then leave.

    Lin Yu has been locked in this treatment cabin, can only look out through the glass, but still can't see anything, it is inevitable that she is a little helpless.

    Why on earth did Yan Zihan bring him down? Are you going to keep him locked up like this?

    He is not a goldfish! Get a glass jar and you're done.

    Lin Yu sighed, tossing and turning bored for an unknown how long, and finally fell asleep.

    When he woke up, he saw someone sitting on the glass cover of his treatment cabin.

    Lin Yu took a closer look, and it turned out to be Yan Zihan.

    It was getting brighter outside by now. Yan Zihan looked relaxed, his eyes were lowered, and he was looking at something with a tablet in his hand. Like a dragon back in his lair, content to guard his treasure.

    But Lin Yu didn't realize this, he was just a little confused, did Yan Zihan take a break?

    And he brought him down... just to use him as a chair?

    Lin Yu put his hand on the glass and tapped lightly.

    Yan Zihan glanced at him indifferently, but ignored him. As if he really was a fish spitting bubbles.

    Lin Yu pursed her lips, and tried her best to press her face against the glass, trying to see what was on Yan Zihan's tablet. No way, he is so boring!

    Yan Zihan raised the corner of his mouth and glanced at Lin Yu again.

    Seeing that Yan Zihan seemed to be in a good mood, Lin Yu hurriedly opened his mouth and pointed. Indicating that he hasn't eaten yet.

    Yan Zihan watched him for a while, then jumped down, and actually opened the lid for him.

    Lin Yu was pleasantly surprised to find that during the day, it didn't seem so cold here!

    He had already had enough of lying down, and climbed out of the treatment cabin without hesitation, and then looked towards the door. Before the foot passed, he was hit by a small package.

    Lin Yu looked up and saw that Yan Zihan was looking at him with folded arms. "Don't go out."

    Lin Yu rubbed his arms, lowered his head in a good temper and picked up the things that fell on him just now. After tearing open the package, I found that it seemed to be a compressed biscuit, so I ate it.

    The taste is okay!

    Yan Zihan kept staring at him, and while answering a phone call, he held a large glass of water by his mouth, forcing him to drink it all, and then watched him go to the toilet .

    In the end, he was stuffed back into the treatment cabin!

    Lin Yu: "..." In

    the future, you must use a larger tank to raise goldfish! Don't ask me how I know!

    Lin Yu lay in the treatment cabin like this for a long time, only occasionally being released to meet his physical needs when he saw Yan Zihan. So much so that every time he saw Yan Zihan's smile became extraordinarily sincere.

    The alternation of day and night here is significantly greater than 24 hours. A day had passed, and after Lin Yudu had slept again, the sky began to darken.

    The surroundings became cold again.

    The wind blowing in when the door opened was the low temperature that Lin Yu could feel even through the glass of the treatment cabin.

    Yan Zihan is back again.

    He seemed a little tired. After he came in, he stood outside the treatment cabin and looked at him, frowning.

    Lin Yu was already asleep when Yan Zihan came back last time, so he didn't let him out.

    So now in this tent, Lin Yu's smell is almost gone. Can't smell it at all.

    "Are you hungry?"

    Yan Zihan put his hands on the cover of the treatment cabin, bent down to look at him, his broad shoulders almost covered the light above him.

    The sound insulation of the treatment cabin is very good. Lin Yu actually didn't hear what he said clearly, but he still looked at him straight and put his hand on the cold glass.

    After lying alone for two days, Lin Yu desperately wanted to talk to Yan Zihan even now.

    Yan Zihan looked at him silently, then stood up suddenly and opened the lid. Before Lin Yu was shivered by the cold wind outside, Yan Zihan stepped in, lay down beside Lin Yu, and closed the lid again.

    Lin Yu: "!"

    There wasn't much space in the treatment cabin, and when Yan Zihan entered, they basically hugged each other.

    Lin Yu clearly felt that his heart skipped a beat, and his whole body became stiff.

    Even the treatment cabin made bewildering noises. A small red light above it blinked. "Error, Error."

    Yan Zihan raised his hand and knocked on it, "Shut up..."

    He came in impulsively, and now he felt a little bit embarrassed. The treatment cabin should only accommodate one person.

    But the strong scent of males in this small space did make him narrow his eyes comfortably, and relax the tense muscles all over his body.

    Lin Yu froze for a while, then carefully put down his hand, which had nowhere to rest, and put it on Yan Zihan's waist.

    Yan Zihan lowered his eyelashes, didn't look at him, but didn't move either. After a while, he also let go of his upper arm.

    He adjusted his posture slightly, moved a little closer almost imperceptibly, took a deep breath forbearance, and then exhaled slowly.

    The two of them were too close, and Lin Yu could clearly see that Yan Zihan's sharp vertical pupils softened at this moment, and a comfortable expression like a cat's purring clearly appeared on his face.

    Lin Yu stared at him blankly, then turned her head around.

    Yan Zihan was smelling his... pheromones.

    Lin Yu almost forgot about it.

    And he originally thought that Yan Zihan hated his pheromones, but judging by his performance, the fact seemed to be the opposite.

    Yan Zihan liked the smell of his pheromone.

    So Yan Zihan kept him because of the pheromone...?

    Lin Yu's mind was in a mess. Could it be that Yan Zihan didn't actually feel disgusted with what happened on the first night?

    Even, is he...

    At this time, a shrill siren suddenly sounded outside.

    Yan Zihan's expression changed, he opened his eyes suddenly, and immediately lifted the lid and went out.

    Lin Yu shivered from the cold, and quickly shifted her attention outside.

    The roars of countless beasts, crashes, and gunshots soon sounded outside. Suddenly, the entire tent was slammed.

    Half of the brackets collapsed, and the wind from outside rushed in. Lin Yu also saw the monster outside in horror!

    It was a mouth like a black hole, and it was full of circles of spiral-shaped sharp teeth. The monster ate half of the tent in one bite, then opened its huge mouth again, and then slammed it down in Lin Yu's direction.

    The treatment cabin was hit by its mouth, the light went out immediately, and the glass became shattered, but at least it didn't collapse.

    Lin Yu is still alive.

    The surrounding temperature dropped rapidly, and Lin Yu's heart was beating wildly. He stretched out his foot and kicked the lid violently, trying to open it and escape, but found that the thing was locked tightly.

    Suddenly the monster wailed, turned around and roared. It was obvious that someone had attacked from behind.

    Yan Zihan was extremely angry, spread its huge black wings, and threw itself on the monster's head to beat it.

    But it was too huge. While dodging, its huge body still crushed all the things in this area, and threw the treatment cabin to the bottom of the cliff with one tail!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

98.4K 3.5K 58
Although Lou Jingheng was an orphan in his previous life, he possessed the Dimension Trading System by accident. Unexpectedly, he was killed by his g...
208K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
78.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
423K 18K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...