My beloved's future ( reader...

By Ratlife_666

Y/N was simply a new student, enjoying life, normal family, friends, good grades, they had a bright future. T... More

~ Hello ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ A/N ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)
1k????
~ Yui ending ~
~ Shu ending ~
~ Reiji ending ~
~ Ayato ending ~
~ Kanato ending ~
~ Laito ~

~ Chapter 12 ~

256 6 6
By Ratlife_666

I groaned as I sat up in bed. I wasn't woken up by any of the brothers unlike in the Sakamaki mansion; and no one was going to come to get me since I was basically invisible in this place. Like a ghost...

I got out of bed and slipped on a nice and presentable outfit.

I stepped out into the corridor and decided that finding the dinning room was my top priority.

After a while, I found it, Yui was sitting at the table with all the other brothers. I walked over and bowed.

"Sorry for being late, I had trouble finding the dinning room.", I apologized before coming over and sitting next to Yui.

"Very well, don't be late again.", Ruki said plainly before focussing again on his food.

"You made all this?", Yui asked Ruki looking over to him.

"So what if I did.", he answered, still focused on his food.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm just amazed you can cook.", Yui complimented.

"And...", Yui said looking over to the others.

"Hey, I got less!", Kou complained.

"You just ate a whole bunch of them.", Yuma said pointing the fork at Kou.

"You're all very close. It's kind of refreshing.", Yui finished. I nodded in agreement.

"Hurry up and eat. We don't have time.", Ruki said, completely disregarding Yui's words.

"Time?", Yui questioned.

"That's right. We have to go to school.", Kou said, now standing at the doorway.

"Oh, me too...", Yui said standing up. I stayed seated knowing that I couldn't.

"Idiot. You're staying here sow.", Yuma said blocking Yui from moving any steps further.

"The Sakamaki brothers will be at school too.", Ruki stated glaring at Yui.

"But...", Yui started.

"The one in charge of keeping an eye on the masochistic kitty today, is Azusa!", Kou said as Yui turned to look at Azusa.

Me too...

I frowned, it's like I'm not even there.

Azusa laughed, "Just Eve and me...I'm so happy...", Azusa said as he smiled creepily. I shivered, thankful that I was at least forgotten by this guy.

"And you.", Ruki said looking at me. "Don't even think of running away. I doubt you would though.", he finished, as he walked away. I nodded and looked back down to my plate awkwardly.

.

-------------

.

I spent the rest of the day in my room. Playing stupid games and listening to music.

I then decided to go look for Yui, I hadn't talked to her in a while.

I walked around a little until I found a room with the door wide open. I walked in and found some of Yui's stuff on the bed.

Ah, it is her room.

I looked around, but Yui was no where to be found.

I then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yui, are you in there?", I asked her.

"Y-yes, give me a bit. I'll be right out!", she exclaimed and I heard water splash around a little and then the sound of a towel.

I sat back down on her bed waiting for her to finish getting dressed.

Once she came out she walked over to me and sat beside me.

"D-do you need anything?", she asked timidly.

"Er, not necessarily, I guess...I kind of missed you.", I said smiling. Yui's face flushed a little but she looked away quickly.

"O-oh, well, no need to worry about me!", she said smiling back at me.

"Sooo, what did you do today?", I said tucking my hands under my thighs so I was sitting on them.

"Uhm, not much. I did get bitten by Azusa though.", she said, looking down at her lap with her hand resting on her shoulder.

I frowned sympathetically and rested my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. He is pretty creepy though. Can I see your wound?", I asked as she looked at me.

"Oh! Yes I-", Yui started but she was cut off by Yuma bursting through the door.

"Ah! Yuma!", Yui said, shocked.

I frowned, "There's such a thing as knocking. Did you not know?", I said sarcastically.

"I don't need your snarky remarks idiot. I need Yui right now.", he answered looking at Yui.

She just looked at me in fear.

"Don't worry, I'll come with you.", I smiled.

"No.", Yuma said, "I don't want this idiot to come.", Yuma said, glaring at me.

"Huh. Last time I checked, I wasn't a big giant.", I said narrowing my eyes at Yuma.

"And I wasn't a tiny little ant.", Yuma said narrowing his eyes back at me.

"And I got a proper hair cut.", I said leaning into his face.

"And I didn't look like I was straight out of a dumpster.", Yuma continued.

"And I wasn't the one who was born in that dumpster.", I insulted Yuma once again.

"And I-"

"Ok!", Yui exclaimed, "Just let them come with me please.", Yui pleaded looking at Yuma.

He simply sighed and shrugged as Yui and I followed him to the garden.

As we walked out into the garden, a much resented nostalgia took over me.

I frowned, my old house had a small garden at the back full of lovely fruits and vegetables.

"What? Don't like getting dirty idiot?", Yuma teased me.

"No, it's not that I just...", I trailed off, I looked away wiping my eyes before looking back at Yuma.

"Whatever.", I said looking back at the garden.

Yuma passed Yui a basket and looked at me.

"Do you know how to spot a good or ripe tomato?", Yuma smirked as I nodded my head. I, in fact, had lots of experience with gardens. Yuma tossed me a basket and told me to get some tomatoes as he picked some out as we faced away from each other.

I took all the nice tomatoes and placed them softly in the basket Yuma gave me. I was almost done when I checked my pocket. I realized I was missing my phone and that I must have left it in Yui's room. Fearful something would happen to it I walked over to Yui.

"Sorry, I've got to go, I forgot something important in your room.", I said looking at Yui apologetically.

"It's fine, go ahead without me. I'm sure I'll be fine.", Yui said smiling back at me.

"Alright, oi Yuma! I've got to go! Nice garden by the way.", I exclaimed as I ran off into the mansion.

I arrived at Yui's room and quickly grabbed my phone before returning to my room.

I then decided to look back outside from my balcony. Looking down, I saw the entire garden, it was truly gorgeous.

Taking deep breaths, I practically choked when I heard Azusa's voice in my room.

"Are you...Eve's friend?...", Azusa asked as I turned to look at him.

"I am, pretty good friends actually.", I said smiling at him, he smiled back.

"I would like to...show you something...", he said tugging at my sleeve. My smile dropped, it better not be creepy like Kanato's collection of dead bodies. Nevertheless, I nodded as he led me to his room.

Once we came in, my jaw. Dropped. A whole collection of fucking knives.

Ok, not as creepy as Kanato. But seriously...

"Oh, how...nice.", I attempted complementing him.

"Thank you...", he said, "They're very precious to...me...say, could you...cut me?", Azusa asked me looking at me expectingly.

My heart dropped all the way down to the darkest pit of my stomach as a shadow cast across my face.

"No.", I stated blankly, looking away. These knives were now bringing back memories I did not want to remember.

"But...don't you like it...the more pain...the better.", he said frowning a bit.

"Please Azusa, it hurts me to think of things like that. It brings back...bad memories.", I said hugging myself as I looked away trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

"Please...cut me...", Azusa said passing a gorgeous knife with intricate detail in each carving.

I shook my head as tears started escaping my eyes.

"No!", I screamed running out of the room covering my eyes with my arm.

I ran so quickly back to my room that I was wheezing and crying as I collapsed on my bed, hugging myself and turning into a little ball.

I sobbed.

Do I really want this? Is it worth it? What if I...

"Hey, Y/n...don't cry.", A familiar voice called out.

I gasped, "Miu?!", I looked up hope all over my face and, as I looked up I saw...her

"Miu! I'm so so so sorry!" I exclaimed running over to her hugging her so tightly.

"I'm such an awful person! Please forgive me! I want it to go back to the way we used to be! I missed you so much. I barely lived without you!", I said so quickly that, by the time I finished my sentence, I was completely out of breath.

"Ne, Y/n...Don't you think it's time to move on?", Miu said, not hugging me back.

"W-what?", I stuttered, walking back.

"I forgave you a long time ago. But, now it's time for you to forgive yourself.", she said holding my hands in her's smiling at me.

"I could never forgive myself! I'm so awful, disgusting, stupid, ug-"

"No.", Miu's voice was stern yet soft; music to my ears. I looked up to her.

"It's not you, it's them...", Miu said, looking behind me.

I turned around, Miu disappearing and the setting suddenly turning dark.

I was not facing anyone...but my own reflection.

But the reflection only smiled and put their index up the their mouth.

"Sh.", the figure said.

I gasped for air jumping out of bed and frantically looking around.

"Miu? Miu! Miu?!", I screamed, as I hit my head with my hands falling to the ground.

"No! no no no no no!", I repeated, my breath getting heavier by the second. I gritted my teeth and shook my head.

She was so close! I touched her! I could've-

"Y/N?!", Yui exclaimed as be saw me.

I dropped my arms at my side, my arms were bruised from me hitting myself, my hair looked awful from me pulling it and my eyes were all red and puffy.

"Yui...", I sucked in my breath and backed away from her.

"It's, it's not what it looks like...", I said hiccuping a little.

"Oh my god! Y/n! W-", she didn't finish her sentence she only came and hugged me.

I broke down in her arms and just kept crying until there was no water left in my system.

---------------

Yummy angst.

Two updates in a day :0

okay bye I'm so fucking tired lmao-

- Author <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 236 31
Blood Moon, the night that changed Yui Komori's life forever. Twelve vampires in the same room as her that night, a wicked plan brewed up by Karlhein...
223K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...
287K 8.1K 41
Ayumi Komori is also an adopted child of the Church Yui Komori was staying before. They shared lots of memories together until one fateful day Yui le...
41K 1K 21
Yui suffered with the brothers Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, Shu, and Reiji. Everyday, one of the brothers drinks Yui's blood. But until one day, her...