My beloved's future ( reader...

By Ratlife_666

Y/N was simply a new student, enjoying life, normal family, friends, good grades, they had a bright future. T... More

~ Hello ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ A/N ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~ (FINAL CHAPTER)
1k????
~ Yui ending ~
~ Shu ending ~
~ Reiji ending ~
~ Ayato ending ~
~ Kanato ending ~
~ Laito ~

~ Chapter 11 ~

310 11 4
By Ratlife_666

I woke up in a sweat.

More nightmares...

I pushed myself out of bed wincing at the pain in my hands. They were now bandaged.

I heard someone walking down the hall.

I peeked my head out from my door curiously; I saw Yui walking down the hall.

I decided to quietly follow her and see where she was going...

After a while, I followed her out of the mansion and into the garden.

Yui sighed, before turning and leaning down in front of the flowers.

"Why can't I sleep?", she asked herself.

"What was that? I can't stop thinking about it.", she wondered to herself, putting a rose petal up to her face.

"Eve...", a voice called out, my eyes widened as I quickly looked around. Yui did the same, but she didn't realize my presence.

I then saw a boy appear out of thin air behind Yui before leaning over and whispering to her, "Here you are..."

Yui ran a few steps away from him, "Who are you?", she asked, clearly afraid.

I clenched my fists, I wanted to talk, but I was too curious.

The boy looked up and smiled, "Good morning! Little Masochistic kitty!", he said winking at her.

Yui backed away from breathing heavily.

She then turned and at the same time we both realized there was another boy, he was covered in scars and was rather creepy.

Yui gasped and turned around attempting to run away but she then ran into another boy.

I sighed, how many were there?

"Easy. You're not going anywhere little pig.", the tall vampire said looking down at Yui; who had now backed up into the scarred boy.

"Your smell...amazing...your aroma is so much like mine...", he said smiling.

Yui was now looking mortified. I wanted to jump in grab Yui and run out of there, but I bit my tongue and stayed quiet.

"No!", Yui screamed, running off.

I swiftly followed her from behind making sure not to be seen.

Another boy walked up and I hid behind a rose bush.

"We've come, to find you Eve.", Yui seemed as though she remembered something. But, before she could react the strange man grabbed her wrist.

"Yui!", I screamed out, running to her to save her.

But, I passed out almost immediately.

"Yui...", I said as my mind started fading...

.

--------------

.

"Yui...", I stirred in my sleep, I was sleeping in an uncomfortable place.

"Yui!", I gasped, sitting up quickly. I glanced around the room. I was empty, two staircases on either side of the couch I was sleeping on and a giant glass window behind it.

Yui was asleep right beside me; I shook Yui softly until she awoke.

"Huh, where am I?", Yui asked hestantly.

"I'm not sure where we are...", I said, helping Yui sit up straight.

She looked away embarrassed by the way I corrected her.

"So you're finally awake.", A voice called out. Me and Yui both turned towards the sound, well, more like I turned and Yui practically jumped.

"You are a lazy bit of livestock.", the strange man said, I cringed at the nickname and the fact that this man had completely ignored my presence.

"Wha- eh, livestock?", Yui questioned, but she didn't let him answer, instead she stood up and asked another question, "Wait, why did you bring me here? What, what is this place?", she asked hesitantly. I stood up beside her, my legs a little wobbly from all the sleeping I had done.

The man simply ignored her and kept on reading the book he had in his hands.

"Tell me who you are!", Yui demanded, a little rude but understandable concerning the fact we had just been kidnapped. Not like I wasn't used to it already.

But I was too busy in thought that when I heard a slam behind me I let out a small yelp, just like Yui's.

"Ugh, shut up! Be a good little piggy and stop all your squealin'!", another strange man ordered Yui, once again, ignoring my presence. I snorted lightly, the sentence itself I thought was hilarious, but not so much the mean nickname.

Yui simply looked at him in a disturbed manner.

"Be cool man! She's got to be confused. We did just steal her away from her boy-toys. Right, little masochistic kitty?", A blondy said behind us from the stair case.

Again, ignoring my presence...

I simply huffed and crossed my arms.

Also, more like her abusers, she's more of a toy to them than they are to her.

"Hey...I was wondering if maybe you were...into pain.", a fourth strange boy came up to Yui, holding her hand.

Yui simply half gasped, half screamed as she backed up into me. I grabbed her shoulders reassuringly and gave her a warm smile, almost as if saying:

Don't worry, you're safe with me.

"Azusa, dude, you've got to work up to a question like that man! Be a gentleman, introduce yourself first!", The blondy said in a joking manner. "Here, watch me, I'll show you how.", The boy was now standing beside me and Yui.

"Hi, I'm Kou Mukami. Pleased to meet you little Masochistic kitty.", Kou said winking at Yui.

I bowed back to him in respect and politness.

"My name is Yuma Mukami.", the tall boy introduced himself.

"Mukami...", Yui said.

"In case you haven't gessed, we're brothers. And this one is-", Kou pointed to the boy with all the scars.

"Azusa...", he said slowly.

Yui then looked to the last of them still sitting in his chair.

"I'm Ruki.", he said plainly. And once again I bowed lightly to him.

"All you see before you happens to be ours little masochistic kitty, and you're going to be living with us from now on. Ok?", Kou said looking at Yui.

I just stood there.

I guess I'll have to get used to getting ignored...

"H-here? I can't! I have to go back!", Yui said standing up and running for the door.

This idiot why would you go back to that hell hole. This place doesn't seem half bad.

Ruki closed his book and spoke up, "Go back? You really want to go back to the Sakamakis?", Ruki stood up and Yui stopped in her tracks.

"Huh?", Yui said looking over to Ruki.

"You want to be a play thing? To a bunch of spoiled, self-important vampires?", Ruki questioned her.

Yui gasped, but then looked back down to the ground, and then to me. I shrugged my shoulders, he was right.

"You know you were nothing but a pet. And now you want to run back to them and be their willing little farm animal?", Ruki asked, clearly judging Yui.

"No, that's not what- but, you're just...I mean, all of you are vampires too right?", Yui said and the air in the room seemed to darken as I felt the shadows grow bigger.

"Doesn't that mean...that you all are the same?", Yui asked.

She clearly can't read the room, jeez-

"Don't you ever compare us to those assholes.", Ruki hissed menacingly. "You'll find we're not as clueless as they are.", Ruki finished.

"Ok, well, that still doesn't make me trust you.", Yui said looking back down.

"Ugh, my god! Do you really think we give the tiniest shit about wether or not you trust us?!", Kou screamed out at Yui.

"He's right. You can be assured that we need your blood. We need Eve's blood for our plan to work.", Ruki said, his eyes narrowing at Yui.

Who the fuck is this Eve girl, because last time I checked, Yui's name is not Eve.

I started thinking to myself, trying to piece together information I already had.

"Eve's...blood? I don't- But- That isn't- You couldn't mean me!", Yui said, her hands on her head.

"You are her...no question...and now you're here...", Azusa said blankly.

"I-I'm not! I've never heard of her!", Yui said turning to Azusa quickly.

"My god, will you just shut up? Just keep your mouth closed and do what we tell you!", Yuma stood up, clearly agrivated by Yui's naive nature.

Ruki then grabbed Yui's chin and pulled her to look at him. I clenched my teeth but said nothing.

"My brothers and I can smell the precious blood of Eve in you. I can taste it on my tongue. Your blood will lead us...to Adam.", Ruki said the last part more quietly.

"Adam...", Yui whispered.

"Hate to break the intense moment, but I'm starving.", I spoke up.

Everyone turned to look at me and I just smiled nervously.

.

------------

.

Me and Yui were both led to our rooms. Mine was definetly less extravagant than Yui's but I suppose I was a last minute guest so it only made sense.

I thanked Ruki for the room and he simply ignored me walked off

I decided to check my pockets and everywhere in the room to see what I had.

Luckily, I still had my phone. Not that it was much use other than listening to music.

I shrugged, getting ignored was going to be something common here. And I wasn't complaining, these guys didn't seem as bad as the Sakamakis, but they were still vampires. They wanted Yui because of her blood for some reason, and I couldn't do much about it.

I pulled out my earbuds and started listening to music.

I landed back onto my bed and up to the ceiling of my new room.

I frowned, I wanted to go talk to Yui, I wanted to be seen. I'd been ignored all day, even by Yui. I sighed but stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror.

Then, I turned my head to look at my wall. There was a balcony.

I walked over to the balcony and leaned on the railing, looking up to the moon.

The night was beautiful. But not as beautiful as...

I shook my head.

Why do I keep thinking about her?!

I looked down, the railing was on the second floor...

I shook my head.

For Yui...

I then heard quick footsteps going down the hall.

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion as I looked both ways in the hall as I saw Yui's figure far off.

I blinked but when I looked again, there was nothing there.

I shrugged and went back into my room.

.

-------------

.

I sighed looking up to the ceiling. I kind of wanted to talk to Yui, but she was somewhere unknown in the mansion.

I turned to my side thinking about things.

I doubt the Sakamakis would come looking for us.

They really couldn't care less about our well-being...

I closed my eyes, letting my mind escape fade away.

-------

Yummy, more content.

#beingconsistant

okay, anyway, bye

- author <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1K 45
It's ya girl Yui!! For some reason I'm in some deep vampire shit okay!! Basically Vampires want my blood and some of them are cool... some of em... w...
29.1K 642 11
Y/N Komori is someone who suffers from a condition that makes her motionless whenever a vampire bites her, thanks to her father. Her sister, Yui Kom...
259K 6.4K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
27K 884 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...