David

De AKidFromNeverland

"So you like good guys, huh?", Damiano asked when I felt his hand on my knee and my brain froze for a split s... Mais

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Announcement
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII

XIV

1.2K 28 11
De AKidFromNeverland

The day of AMAs came and everyone was rushing around the house. Giorgio found a perfect dress for me even though I was not gonna be on the red carpet. But he said we were all supposed to be dressed up no matter which part of the team we belonged to, and, to be honest, I didn't mind. I enjoyed being treated like a celebrity and having my makeup and hair done by professionals. My dress was very short, made of sparkly white fabric. It had thin straps and a huge white butterfly over the top area. A magnificent piece of clothing. Giorgio gave me a pair of silver sandals and a silver purse. My hair was in a cute bun. Måneskin was also all dressed up and, what was unusual, there were no corsets, nipple covers, or anything extravagant. Victoria was in a dark purple dress and the guys wore nice suits. Ethan was in a dark blue one, Thomas in a brown, and Damiano in a maroon one.

"Wow, you kinda look normal.", I mocked them giggling.

"You too.", said Ethan.

Damiano's gaze followed every inch of my body. I could feel the tension in the air. I just hoped others didn't notice it.

"You look very pretty Bianca.", he mouthed suddenly.

"Thank you.", I smiled and they went to have their makeup and hair done.

"Whoah sis, that was intense.", Giorgio said after they left.

"What do you mean?", I asked knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Damiano eats you with his eyes. And the tension... God, I could feel it from the kitchen. I'm surprised you two didn't do the deed yet.", he said.

"What?", I was shocked.

"Come on, it's so obvious that you like each other. Everyone can see it. Some of the guys are making bets about it, too."

"Bets?!"

"Yeah like 'they are gonna hook up by the end of the year' or 'they already made out'."

"Eww, that is awful!", I said.

"The thought of you making out or the fact that the people are making bets about it?", he smirked.

"The bets... I mean the kissing, too.", I said the last sentence in a lower voice.

"Oh, Bella your cheeks are turning red."

"Shut up!", I was embarrassed.

"Oh, that silly feeling called love!", he sighed.

"It's not love. I am not in love.", I defended myself not even knowing what I felt.

"I don't know it seems to affect Damiano very much. Especially since he's been chasing away every guy that ever asked him about you."

"He's been doing what?!", I was in shock.

"You haven't noticed?"

"No. What was there to notice?"

"He's been telling every guy things about your sexuality or your mental health."

"Oh, my God! For how long has this been happening, Giorgio?"

"Ever since you came to work for them."

"I can't believe him! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"I thought you knew! I mean you saw how he treated Daniel... But don't say anything, please. I am not supposed to know this stuff. I just happened to be there a few times so I figured it out. No one else knows about this."

"Oh, he's gonna hear from me for sure! Don't worry, I will not mention you." I said and just when I was about to confront him they got into their car.

I was going with other team members. The whole ride to the red carpet my blood boiled inside. I was ready to kill Damiano but I knew I couldn't make a scene at the event. The band walked the red carpet while we got straight backstage. The number of celebrities was huge and I got very excited because I knew Shawn Mendes was somewhere there. I walked around for a few minutes and then I saw him. He was wearing a maroon suit similar to Damiano's but he had more muscles than that jerk. His hair was perfectly styled and he had that big smile on his perfect face. He looked like a Prince Charming.
I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I tap him on the shoulder and he turned so that his hazel eyes met mine. I almost froze.

"H-hi!", I stuttered.

"Hi!", he replied.

"I am Bianca, a big fan.", I managed to say.

It was so embarrassing. It's like I never spoke a word of English until now. Or I was just overthinking it in my head.

"Hey honey! You look beautiful. Wanna take a picture?", he politely said.

"Of course! Thank you!"

He put his hand on my back and Giorgio took a picture of us. I blushed, yey!

"Hey, um, could I hug you?", I asked nervously.

"Of course!", he said and pulled me in his arms.

My eyes watered.

"I love your music Shawn and I love you as a person!", I admitted.

"Love you, too honey.", he said still hugging me.

"Bianca! Damiano is looking everywhere for you!", I heard Victoria behind us.

I turned around to face her and asked Shawn if he could wait for a moment.

"Is that Victoria from Måneskin?", he asked and I nodded.

"I work for them.", I explained.

"Omg, Shawn Mendes!", Vic said and hugged him.

"Nice to meet you!", she added.

"You too! You guys are awesome!", he smiled.

"I see you met your biggest fan!", Vic giggled.

"Vic!", I scorned her blushing.

"There you are! Where did you go?", Damiano started when he approached me.

"Oh, Shawn Mendes! Hey, I'm Damiano!", he introduced himself when he saw Shawn.

"Hey, man, nice to meet you! I love your work!", Shawn said politely.

"Thanks! We can say the same for you!", Damiano replied.

"We brought Bianca here just to meet you!", he said just to embarrass me.

"David, stop it! You all make me seem desperate. Sorry Shawn.", I said.

"Don't worry about it", he said, "Bianca is one beautiful girl I must say. Maybe she would like to come and have a drink with me later", he continued and I almost fainted.

"Thank you for your offer man, but that's okay. We gotta go now!", Damiano said now coldly as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I almost gasped in surprise.

"Oh, okay! Sorry!", Shawn said as Damiano pulled me away into their dressing room.

"What the fuck was that?!", I demanded to know as we were alone now.

"What?", he played dumb.

"What?! Why did you put your hand around me like that?! You made Shawn AND ME very uncomfortable! He must've thought we were together! Is this what you did the last 6 months with other guys, too?! With every guy that wanted to come near me?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! Who do you think you are?! How dare you?! I get to choose who I date! I am not your property for God's sake!", I snapped.

"OKAY, I DID IT! I DID IT WITH EVERY GUY WHO LIKED YOU! WHY? BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP FUCKING THINKING ABOUT YOU! BECAUSE YOU GOT UNDER MY SKIN BIANCA! BECAUSE I DRUNK-TEXTED YOU WHEN YOU WERE HOME AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS VICTORIA! BECAUSE YOUR BODY DRIVES ME CRAZY! BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOR AND THE WAY YOU MOVE DRIVE ME CRAZY! BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU! THAT'S WHY! FUCK!!!", he screamed moving closer and closer to me until I hit the wall with my back.

Then, he put his hands on both sides of my head and against the wall. He was breathing heavily looking at the floor. It was very quiet. I looked at him for a few moments, then I cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. He immediately returned. He grabbed my body as if I was saving him from drowning. He kissed me as if he needed my lips to survive. We couldn't catch our breaths. I was getting completely lost in Damiano David and it was magical.

"Damiano! Let's take out seats!", Thomas barged in and we quickly pulled away.

"Did I interrupt something?", he asked.

"No!", both Damiano and I said at the same time.

"Okay... Come on Dam!"

"Coming!", Damiano said.

"See ya later!", he whispered in my ear and left.

Hello Reader,

Here is another part of David! I hope you enjoy and I want to wish to anyone who has exams right now! My first is today so fingers crossed!

Love,
A Kid From Neverland

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.9K 546 7
18++ !! Complete SHORT smut story , Eurovision 2021 , miss Girl representing England ft Mr Damiano David of Måneskin. Rough SX Light 3 way w VIC - ...
52.2K 1.5K 41
nothing ever changes, until everything changes. måneskin fanfic damiano returns home for the first time in a year without contact, everything change...
241K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
20.7K 640 22
A Damiano David fanfiction from a y/n perspective. "One day you get up to what looks like another miserable day in your life, but suddenly the univer...