LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 29: The progress

463 22 12
By monkeywa

(the above pic is from 'I will become a matrich in this life')(I think) 

Quote: 'Just when the capterpillar thought his time was over, it became a butterfly.' - Unknown.

--------- ------------ -------- --- - 

"Hmm...?" he hummed out confused. Penelope just stared back and tilted her head towards lucas. Carlos mouthed 'oh' and said, "uhh, the kid-I will take him to the guest room." He gently took the kid from Adriana and quickly left.

"Well...then..we will go and change...?" Adriana shuttered and Lucas just smiled.

"Let's go..." Diana said as she dragged everyone.

------------------ --- - - - -

Third person pov:

Living room:

"So..." Augustine started.

"Carlos, in our defense, it was pinkie's fault. He came along and couldn't even protect any of us. Hmph scaredy cat." Diana said as she pouted and blamed everything on Reynold.

"Uhhh....to be honest-"

"Yes, brother came along and all he could do was get the knights and that too not on time." Yvonne said, nodding along as she cut Penelope off 'Sorry brother, but right now...i can't do much...'

"What about the kid then?" Lucas questioned, he was leaning back on the sofa with his arms crossed and a bright (scary) smile on his face.

"Well, I met him when I was in the cell. And I guess he got attached to me(?)" Adriana answered hesitating.

"I see....how about we send-"

"He seems around 4 or maybe 3. It seems dangerous to live here in Eroka. Let's take him with us." Austin, who was silently observing everything, suddenly spoke.

"We can?? I will watch over him then." Penelope said as she lightly clapped her hands together.

Austin turned his face over to Lucas as he felt someone staring daggers to his soul. 'I guess he didn't like the idea hmmm....oh well at least Penny's is happy.' Austin thought as he shrugged it off and went back to his serious thinking.

"We were supposed to discuss the punishment." Augstine said with 'as a matter of fact' tone.

"Heh, it's fine. They fought and won. That is what matters. You all did great." Charlos complimented the ladies.

"I know and they did what had to be done, but they went in without further thinking, it could have cost their lives. It's lucky all of them know how to fight. I hope they know how to fight." Augustine explained his thinking deeply.

"I get it. I will accept the punishment." Penelope said, she acknowledges her brother and his isn't wrong they could have lost their life and Penelope kinda hates that thought.

"Good, now you will not get any dessert for the rest of the week." Aug said as he nodded to himself.

'No...dessert...haha...no....DESSERT?!'

"HUH??!!! BROTHER! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Penelope screamed.

"Oww my ears." Diana whined.

"Calm down sister, that can't be that worse, right?" Yvonne asked as she patted Penelope's back to calm her down.

"Sorry to disturb you but the kid has woken up and well...It would be better for Lady Leopold to come." the butler bowed. "Oh sure...uhh excuse me?" Adriana answered as she got up and was about to bow..

"It's fine...go take care of him, take lucas with you." Austin stopped her as he urged her to take Lucas with her with a bright smile.

"Yes..." And with that Adriana and lucas took their leave.

"Ohh....carlos! Yvonne just informed me that the Emperor seems to be planning to arrange my marriage with the Emperor of Obilea." Diana informed his brother.

Carlos who was sipping his tea peacefully choked *cough**cough..."WHAT?!!!" he yelled.

"Ya what i said...Do you want me to repeat?" Diana asked.

"No...I...the fuck? Huh?! How dare that bast-" Charlos was about to curse at the emperor when he remembered that there were other people present there too.

"Ahem, go on...none of us here are fond of that old man...well except Auggie, we all hate him with great burning passion." Austin said and Penelope and Yvonne nodded with determination.

"Please, if there is any way we can stop that marriage, then I am all in for the plan. How dare the emperor sell my bestie off? He is grateful the crown prince will be the one to kill him.." Penelope said with her fist tight she was angry. But to other people she looked like a cute helpless bunny being angry....she was cute.

'Cute...' - Charlos.

"Ya how dare he? I mean I get connections with other kingdoms are important but...Lady..I mean Diana just came back, he doesn't even know her that well...At this point it's better if he has a daughter with the queen and just sell her off to the emperor...I don't give a shit." Yvonne muttered, but was heard by everyone, her voice contained great anger. If words and looks could kill, Henry would have been dead by now.

"Ahem...women are scary.." Augustine, who was quiet for a while, muttered to Charlos, who was too stunned to speak and just nodded slightly.

"THANKSSS" Diana said as she pulled Penelope and Yvonne in a tight hug. She was tearing up.

"haaaa...I will sort that out with the Emperor either way I am attending the dinner tomorrow." Charlos said as he tiredly placed his head on his hand.

"Wait, am I going too?" Diana asked as she released her hug.

"Nope, you don't have to. Spend some time with Lady Whitlock, cause you will not see each other for a long time after." Chairos informed, with a smile.

'He is considerate. How nice.' - Penelope.

"Alright everyone, it's late at night. Bed time." Austin siad as he got up and fixed his clothes.

"Father next time, no tea at night time." Penelope informed as she held her father's hand and headed to her guest room after bidding goodbye to Yvonne and Diana.

"I am happy, she found her family." Diana muttered loud enough for Yvonne who was next to her to listen.

"Me too." Yvonne answered happily.

"Let's go to my bedroom. We can stay up late." Diana muttered again and got a nod from Yvonne.

"Night Charlos." Diana bid her goodbye as she and Yvonne made their way up to her room.

"I will see you later then. I have some things to finish." Charlos said as he got up from the sofa/couch.

"Whatever." Augustine signed and closed his eyes as his mind zoned off. 

With Adriana and Lucas 

Third person poV: 

"I made it clear with lady whitlock that we are not engaged, and I would appreciate it if you do not say that we are engaged to everyone. It might cause a misunderstanding." Adriana said calmly. She doesn't want to cause any misunderstanding. More like she does not want to get involved in any kind of drama, this is the only time her father let her stay out this long, might be because Duke Whitlock asked personally. She knows how whiny and needy her little sister is. Her family will do anything to complete her wishes. She on the other hand is mostly invisible to them, they even forget to invite her to the small picnics that they occasionally go on. She has learnt to live with it.

"Well-"

"Waahhhhhh!!" The kid ran and hugged Adriana as he saw her.

"Oh, there." Adriana picked him and caressed his back gently as he snuggled in her neck.

They both looked like a mother and son pair having their moment, while Lucas on the other hand was annoyed, sad and angry.

'I swear I have never felt this annoyed in my life...ever...like, kiddo I haven't gotten a chance to have a proper chat with my fiance. You are already hugging her...how dare you.'-lucas.

Adriana rocked the kid for a few moments and he finally calmed down.

"Are you alright? Need some water?" asked Adriana as she entered the guest room and sat on the couch. Lucas dismissed the maids and leaned on the doorway as he observed Adriana and the kid.

"*hiccup*" the kid hiccuped as he shook his head in fear. Adriana sighed softly and handed some water to him. "What's your name?" Adriana asked softly.

"*glup*.....don't have..." the kid spoke slowly and hesitantly.

"Why don't we name you then?" Lucas smiled. 'Geez fine, I guess it's not your fault that I couldn't have a proper conversation with her.'

"That's right...how about....hmmmm...Lucifer?" Adriana suggested.

"The morning star....Why that name?" Lucas asked.

"Oh it means that? I just said that because it takes after you." Adriana smiled as she made eye contact with Lucas who was confused at first and soon widened his eyes as the realization hit him.

(A/N: She means that lucifer kinda sounds like lucas...idk just pretend it does or smth)

Lucas...Lucifer..

The bringer of light and the morning star

"Luci....Luci...LUCIFER!!!" the kid-Lucifer cheered, indicating that he loves the name lucifer. This snapped Lucas and Adriana out of eye contact.

"See, he loves the name!!" Adriana cheered as she tried to get the unsettling feeling she had when her eyes met Lucas's beautiful magenta eyes.

"Uhh...well. It's a bit late. You both should go to sleep and I think you should probably spend the night with uhhh Lucifer. I will leave. Have a good night." Lucas bowed a little and left the room in a hurry.

"Mama...Lucifer!! Lucas!! Lucifer!! Lucas!!" Lucifer repeated his name happily.

"Yess..Lucifer has a similar name as the Young master." Adriana said as a small pink tint made its way to her cheeks.

Lucas's Pov:

Shit shit shit....My heart is beating soooo fucking fast...Damn it. Calm down. Deep breathes.

Damn it.....

Third person pov:

Lucas leaned back on the wall as he covered his mouth. A blush was seen on his cheeks and ears. 

To be continued: 

Imagine him as lucas (Blond hair and Magneta eyes) 

(Pic does not belong to me) (credit to the owner)(I think it's from some manhwa. I have definetly read this but I don't remember it rn) 

(not mine) (credits to the original owner) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.8K 66
ㅤ ♔。:*•.─────    𑁍̤ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘒 * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
889 6 31
A Total Divas Story... (This is based on Total Divas Season 5) This is about a Strong, Single and Independant Girl from Boston Massachusetts called...
553K 14.1K 33
Faye Luna Montgomery, the name of a girl who is anything but ordinary. Her father dying when she was ten and her mother murdered when she was sixteen...
4.3K 281 19
I don't care about love! I don't care aobut anyone anymore! They have all just played with me and deceived me.... they broke my heart......they have...