Trapped In The Heart Of The W...

By musicalgirl

The story revolves on the protagonist Abby trying to find the truth behind her birthmark and parents murder... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 5

369 12 6
By musicalgirl

Chapter 5

"What? This isn't my home cacaface!! Let me go!!" I said while struggling against him.

Ignoring my useless attempt of struggling they pulled me inside the house. The inside of the house was magnificent; it looked so medieval. Will pulled me to the middle of the living room and tied me against a chair.

"I hope you are comfortable" Will said sarcastically. I glared at him and stuck my tongue out at him as he sat down to watch TV.

A few minutes later Pepito joined him. While they watched TV I began untying the knots from the ropes. After a few minutes I felt the ropes become loose. I patiently waited for them to leave. They can't just sit there and watch me I'm sure sooner or later they have to use the bathroom and eat. Finally Pepito left to buy some food and Will left to get his phone from his room.

As soon as I was sure that the coast was clear I took off running to the entrance of the house. Opening the door slowly and quietly I crept outside. I took off running down the drive way and into the forest. The deeper I went into the forest the darker it would get. I could feel branches scraping at my arms and legs. Stopping by a tree I lean on it and catch my breath.

Suddenly the bush in front of me started moving. Holding my breath I prayed it wouldn't be some wild animal that will munch on me. Please please don't be something evil! I don't wanna die IM TOO YOUNG!!! The bush shook harder until a white bunny jumped out.

"Aww you're so cute" I spoke too soon. As soon as I said that it looked up and hissed at me, but that wasn't what scared the pee out of me. It had red eyes, RED EYES. It literally hissed and it jumped towards me. I flew out of there, I ran as fast as I could. That bunny needs an exorcism! What bunny has red eyes and hisses! I have never seen a killer bunny!

Hours seemed to pass by and my legs started to burn. Unlucky me I tripped on a tree root and feel in a pool of mud. Curse my balance! Only me, only me! I laid there feeling sorry for myself, I wanted to cry.

Closing my eyes for a second I sighed in relief. Oh my God I got away!! A smile of happiness spread across my face. I surveyed my surroundings. Well it seems I'm sleeping here for the night. Getting comfortable, I laid on the forest floor and fell on the land of dreams with mud covering me.

Coming out of my sleep I noticed the sun was coming up. Sitting up I stretched my body, looking at my muddy clothes I scrunch up my nose. I stood up and leaned against the tree. I could hear the sound of water not far off. Slowly I began walking in the direction.

Finally I arrived at my destination. Walking super fast I kneeled by the shore and took a big gulp of water. I sighed as the water went down my throat it was so refreshing. Suddenly I was tackled into the water. Swimming to the surface I spurted water. I breathed deeply trying to get water into my lungs.

Before I could step out of the water an arm encircled around my waist and pulled me up. Panicking I began to struggle against my attacker. Whoever it was dropped me to the ground. Let me tell you that's just rude. Looking up I encounter Will's furious face. Smiling sheepishly I started crawling backwards.

Only to have Will bend down and throw me over his shoulder. I began pushing against his back hoping it would relieve the pressure on my stomach especially when there was a scratch there. Pulling me forward he carried me bridal style.

"Can you let go of me?" I asked softly not wanting to piss him off more

"No" he said while glaring at me, but as soon as he saw my terrified face his look soften. No sound was made during the walk back home. You could feel the tension in the air; I didn't even dare to move in his arms. After a few minutes the house finally came to view. I sighed inside my head I don't know if I could take more of the carrying and the silence.

Opening the front door, he walked in with me still in his arms. He kept walking until we were in the living room. My brother's face came in view, that's when I started struggling against Will's hold. Blake gave a short nod to Will and with that Will set me on my feet.

As soon as my feet touched the ground I sprang to my brother's waiting arms. Tears descended from my eyes, burying my face in his chest and breathing in his smell made me feel like I was home. I missed Blake's hugs and warmth.

"Baby sis, I thought I lost you" Blake said while hugging me closer to his chest. He sat down on the sofa pulling me on his lap. Snuggling closer to him absorbing his heat and smell I started to relax. I felt safe in his arms nothing could hurt me or take me away from him. Blake kissed my temple and rocked us back and forth.

After a few minutes I calmed and we stayed still holding each other. Silence filled the air, the only thing you could hear was everybody breathing. Finally breaking the silence Blake spoke.

"Guys I think its time to tell her"

Sorry guys for taking a while to update but I finally did!!! :D

Can't wait to read what you guys think! I hope you like it

Love musicalgirl :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 41.7K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
162K 21K 13
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
361K 1.3K 35
Avidas Leivi Yu is a Law student from ADMU. He loves to go on a party with his friends. He is a member of a frat that spoil them about the exam. He i...