The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

32

113 6 0
By Spinfoxie

    "My lord, please let me be your pet!" The

    resonant female voice echoed in the empty shrine with a shriek that almost broke.

    Hua Pi and Ye Tingshen, who covered their mouths and smiled, were stunned for a second, as if time had stopped.

    Don't come here—

    is this the legendary brain circuit of the people in Yinghuazhou? In the past, I only read complaints from netizens on the Internet, but now I have seen it.

    Wen Muqing was wearing Ye Tingshen's self-styled vest, and was almost frightened by her magical words.

    Good people, why do you have to compare yourself with Weird?

    Couldn't the shrine also have the same effect of reducing intelligence as the dark blue palace?

    He didn't have the idea of ​​recruiting this woman as his subordinate. Leaving aside her character of betraying her companions without hesitation, and even assisting others, it is very annoying; secondly, Wen Muqing has no plans to develop anything in this small corner of Yinghuazhou.

    It's enough to attract the attention of "Ark", and give [Qing Xingdeng] a wave of reputation points by the way, so I don't think there are so many.

    The arrogant and willful character of [Qing Xingdeng] affected his movements, Ye Tingshen crushed Shui Yelingzi's hand without hesitation, and after seeing her let go of the pain, he said coldly: "You are considered a What?" Huapi     also

    lowered his body, and poked her cheek with his cold fingertips, his voice was gloomy and full of threats: "Only you - you want to grab the adults' favor from us?"

This pair of skins can barely be considered warm." The

    red bride's nails pierced the skin, causing a burst of pain, and the water also lingered on the ground, not daring to move, but feeling that her heart was slowly oozing out Blood, drop by drop, fell into the soil of hatred.

    Things that bully others...

    She cursed secretly in her heart, but on the surface she was still submissive, with a look of pity for me.

    Although Ye Tingshen couldn't read minds, he still easily guessed what was going on in Lingzi's mind. He curled his lips boredly: "Tomorrow at noon, I hope to see your sincerity."

    "Don't reveal our existence. "Painted Skin Ghost said with a smile.

    Shui Yeling subconsciously concealed that the "Ark" would send people to eliminate the weird things tomorrow, and hurriedly agreed.

    When the man disappeared in place with the two weirdos, Shui Yeling was paralyzed for a while, and gradually regained some strength in his hands and feet.

    Covering her injured face, she slowly got up and wanted to go out the door, but realized that the door was locked, so she could only climb over the shrine wall in embarrassment. Unexpectedly, in the dark, her foot hit the fixed door again. The beckoning cat on the wall of the shrine rolled out with the whole person and bag.

    She was sore from the fall, and limped to the middle of the road. Finally, she booked a car. Seeing that her hair was disheveled and her face covered in blood, the driver came out of the shrine, so scared that she didn't even want to ask for credit and ran away.

    Calling a car in the early morning is a matter of luck, and Shui Yelingzi waited for half an hour but the second car did not come. Seeing that it was almost dawn, she could only walk home slowly by herself. surprised eyes.

    Shui Yelingzi had never experienced such suffering except for his family misfortune when he was a child.

    As a woman who knows how to use her appearance very well, she never lacks dog lickers around her!

    Thinking of the man who wore silver chain glasses and was full of pride and pride, Shui Yelingzi hated and was afraid, but her own strong desire to conquer the opposite sex made her want to get closer, want to To seduce...

    so what if you're not human! It's not like it's become a human being!

    Ahhhhhhhh, why is that woman in red going to do it?

    Why do those stupid people look at her like this again!

    Damn, hate, hate!

    Shui Yelingzi was full of vicious curses, she walked home, and before she had time to clean herself up, she received a call from her boss asking her to submit information.

    "...You said you want to go together too? You are not strong enough, let's forget it."

    Shui Yelingzi's face twisted for a moment, her voice was soft, and she couldn't hear the resentment in her heart: "Master Captain, I have a special purpose to go The shrine has investigated, and I can help you lead the way." After all

    , her boss finally agreed with her to go together.

    Shui Yelingzi hung up the call, looked at the extremely obvious wound poked on his face strangely, cursed and went to clean himself up.

    ...

    After dealing with the strange work of Shui Yelingzi, Ye Tingshen did not sit idle. He threw "Dream Weaving Net" and "Black Cat" out to improve his performance; The "Ark" blew up their N detectors at the branch gate of Yinghuazhou and knocked out several capable users. Those people were so scared that they scrambled and scrambled to report to the organization immediately.

    Early in the morning, legends of gods, gods and ghosts spread rapidly in Yinghuazhou. Even if ordinary people don't know the existence of weirdness, they believe in the legends of ghosts and gods almost without resistance.

    [My younger brother fell asleep last night and sat up, saying that he dreamed of his dead mother, crying and knocking on my door, with a wriggling net on his face. As a result, he passed out after a while and couldn't wake up! God Rizhao, what should we do? ]

    [I was walking at night yesterday, and suddenly a stray cat scratched my back. I turned my head and looked... that cat was as big as a TV set! I was so scared that I turned around and ran. ]

    [I also met a scratching black cat! It’s as big as a refrigerator!]

    [Why is my photo about the size of a car?]

    [My God, is this world crazy? If the gods are about to wake up , then we should pay more attention to our own image, such as going out less at night...]

    [Where did we meet? It’s nothing else, I just want to make a sacrifice! ]

    Especially the black cat, which has the characteristic of making it bigger when it is scratched, so that it can walk sideways in the city, and it has created its own new name in half a night.

    ——"Bloodthirsty Devil in the Night".

    I have to say that it is quite like the people in Yinghuazhou who are in the middle school.

    It seems that after the weirdness is included, their popularity will also be incorporated into the prestige value of [Qing Xing Deng]. The energy bar, which was still short by more than half, reached the end in an instant, and it must not take long to upgrade.

    ——It’s a little cool.

    Cutting leeks in this way will not be caught by the ability user organization and jump up and down, so there is only a place like Yinghuazhou that I don't want to take care of.

    Personnel belonging to the headquarters of the "Ark" came to provide emergency support, and met with Namizuya Ryoko's team, planning to go to the shrine together. Shui Yelingzi chose one of the two, but he still chose his compatriots with a bit of conscience, and told all the information he got.

    The person sent by the "Ark" headquarters is called Hallet, who is a B- ability user. His ability is mainly purification, and his fighting and shooting abilities are also very strong.

    After hearing Mizuya Lingzi's words, he couldn't help but frown: "Shrine transformation? At least two B-level weird followers? Are you sure you're not dreaming?" There

    are no B-level weirdos in the entire United States. With one hand, holding the small Yinghuazhou so hidden dragon and crouching tiger?

    Mizuya Lingzi pointed to the scar on her face again, and used the energy detector to testify, so that people believed that she was not crazy, but she might have been blinded by the shrine and misunderstood.

    But despite this, the people in the "Ark" would not believe any nonsense about the transformation of the Rao Shizi Shrine. With Yinghuazhou, a place where even horses and pigs can be anthropomorphized, he reasonably suspects that Mizuya Lingzi is really dreaming.

    Hallet held her own weapon, and Mina, the captain of Ryoko Mizuya, and herself followed, and a team of five went to the shrine together.

    As for the high-level weirdness that appeared at the entrance of the branch, they have other special personnel in charge.

    "I went to the shrine last night to confirm some intelligence issues." Reiko Mizuya stood at the door and said, "The shrine causes people to see what they fear most, but as long as they face it bravely, nothing will happen. "

    "Have you successfully entered?"

    Mizuya Lingzi raised her chin, as if she had cleared the level by herself: "Yes——I have overcome my fear."

    Hallet always felt that this woman had a ghost, and he used tools to destroy the shrine. Picking the lock of the door, he walked in first.

    "The guests are finally here, welcome—no, it should be a welcome visit."

    The charming female voice suddenly appeared in everyone's ears, like a poisonous and cold snake, gradually entangled in people.

    Hallet subconsciously raised his pistol and shot in the direction of the sound source, but saw the bullet pass through the red clothes and nailed into the wall, leaving a hole.

    The woman who habitually covered half of her face with her sleeves put down her hands, revealing a face that was five points similar to Mizuya Lingzi, as if the speed of teleportation made her appear in front of everyone in the blink of an eye. The moment he didn't react, a bloodstain was scratched on his face.

    Hallett immediately took a step back vigilantly, spinning the gun in his hand and changing the bullet.

    Painted Skin Ghost threw away the beard that had been pulled out from her hand: "This big brother, you are really rough, but you are ugly, and I don't care about you."

    She first criticized Hallett's attitude, and then, under the astonished expressions of everyone, , holding Shui Yelingzi in one hand, and said affectionately like a good girlfriend shopping: "Shui is really capable, and brought so many people here, adults can't wait any longer."

    Shui Yelingzi looked at Painted Skin Ghost A drop of blood can achieve this level of appearance, if... She trembled, afraid that her skin would completely become a part of this woman.

    Hallett cautiously scanned the woman in front of him with the detector, and the sudden increase in energy proved that Shui Yelingzi was not lying. The woman in front of her was not only B-level weird, she had even evolved a psychic weirdness!

    Hallett looked at Shuiye Lingzi's surprised gaze was caught by Painted Skin Ghost, she pinched Shuiye's arm, with a suspicious expression on her face: "Did you also reveal our information?"

    "I didn't!" Shui Ye Ling Zi was able to bend and stretch, and immediately expressed his loyalty, "I have already become an adult, how could I tell these humans the information?"

    The face of the human side turned dark instantly.

    "Shui Ye!" Her captain Mei Cai called her name in disbelief, "You actually betrayed us!"

    How could this be called betrayal

    ? Never tired of watching the drama, she said: "Although you have come from a long way, if you want to see the adults, you still have to go through a few trials."

    She turned sideways and gave up her position, only to see a man with a parasol appeared not far away. The woman in a gorgeous dance dress nodded slightly towards the few people.

    A few people immediately thought of the high-level weird invasion that happened in the branch in the morning.

    It turns out that she also belongs to this shrine!

    The morning thing is just a sham!

    Seeing the despairing eyes of the crowd, Huapi chuckled lightly.

    "For example... make sure you don't die first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 3
Man has been in the stars for decades. They have finally found a new home for themselves, and their spirit is unstoppable. That is until a small plan...
Morag By Sol Milne

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.
11.1K 266 36
Author:何为风月   Gentle and meticulous attack × villain's crazy criticism   Content tags: Apocalypse with superpowers System travel through books   Sear...
70 0 2
A love letter to the galaxy. All rights are reserved for STAR WARS.