Stuck In The 100 - The 100 x...

By 3li_Xoz0

I was just a person, chilling in my house. Playing videos games, watching Netflix, etc etc. You know, the nor... More

Information
Ch 1 - Pilot
Ch 2 - Earth Skills
Authors Note:
Murphy's Law Part 1
Murphy's Law Part 2
Twilight's Last Gleaming Part 1
Note:
Twilights Last Gleaming Part 2!
His Sister's Keeper Part 1

Earth Kills

615 19 6
By 3li_Xoz0

⚠️⚠️Character Death, Murder⚠️⚠️

Bellamy POV: 

We get back to camp, everyone was exhausted. I watch as Y/n was rushed into the drop ship. I felt bad for her, I mean she saved O's life and O seems to care about her. I just dont want Octavia to be hurt if that girl dies. I snap out of my thoughts when Murphy speaks, "We should probably start getting this panther cooked." I nod in response and get to work.

. . .

Murphy's POV:

I was practicing throwing my knife at a tree with Bellamy. I just couldn't seem to get my knife to stick. I watched as my knife bounced off the tree and sighed in slight frustration. I look at Bellamy then too the dropship where groans of pain could be heard, "Its that damn girl okay, shes messing with my head." I excuse. "I dont think she's gonna last much longer, better think of a new excuse." I look at him, slightly upset knowing he's probably right. I mean that girl seemed funny, watching her ass fall out of that tree was fucking hilarious! I feel bad she's now going to die after just being set free from the Ark. He throws his axe into the tree as I watch him, "Thats how it's done." I look over after hearing another voice, Atom coming to talk to Bellamy about some random kids. "Visit your special tree when you were out there?"

. . .

Y/N POV:

I don't really remember much of what happened after I blacked out. I heard bits and pieces, like Clarke telling me I'll be ok, and the conversation about how medicine was used, but mostly all I remember feeling pain. Lots and lots of pain. I felt like I was floating in a black void of nothing I heard somethings, didn't hear others. I was able to do a lot of thinking. I knew things, about the future, things that I can use to help everyone, and stop a lot of pain. Maybe I could say I heard somethings from the "grounders" who strung me up. I mean it would be a complete lie, especially since it was in fact only just Lincoln, who didn't even do much talking, but I feel like I should say there were two people so I dont make them think Mister Camo is crazy and talks to himself. That was just one thought of many that passed through my mind while I seemed to be floating in this black void of nothing. Suddenly I couldn't think of anything, I could only feel extreme pain. The red hot knife kind, let me tell you, it hurt like a bitch and the noise I let out didn't sound pretty at all. I was more aware of what was going on, I could hear Octavia coming in and yelling about something, but I couldn't hear what she said. I also heard Jasper?!?! So he was ok! He sounded mad about something but I didn't know what.

3rd POV:

"Stop it! You're killing her!!" Octavia yelled. "She's trying to save her life." Finn replied matter of factly. "She cant." Bellamy answered while climbing up the latter. "Back off." Well's warned, but Bellamy just stared back. "We didn't drag her through miles of woods just to let her die." Clarke snarled. "Kid's a goner, if you can't see that your deluded. She's making people crazy." Bellamy sighed while looking with sad eyes. "Sorry if Y/n's a inconvenience to you, but this isn't the Ark. Down here, every life matters." Clarke stated. (bitch pleaseee, stfu Wanhead) "Take a look at her. She's a lost cause." This made Jasper fly into a angry rage, "You asshole!" He got up and angrily started making his way towards Bellamy. Clarke grabbed his arm, "Jasper, Octavia. I've spend my whole life watching my mother heal people. If I say there's hope, there's hope." She explained. "This isn't about hope, It's guts. You don't have the guts to make the hard choices. I do." Bellamy shook his head. "She's been like this for 3 days. If she's not better in 2, I'll kill her myself." He said, seemingly taking slight pity on the girl while he went down the ladder.

. . .

Y/N POV:

I could hear lots of people, and pounding on metal. It was so loud... I just wanted all the noise to go away. The dark black void seemed so nice. When I'm there, the pain doesn't exist, neither does the noise. It feels peacful, and nice. I really cant help but wonder how I ended up here. Lying in this drop ship, half alive, in a fucking TV show. If you asked me that day what I was doing tomorrow, I definitely wouldn't have replied with dying in a TV show.

. . .

Monty POV:

I was getting water, after having been looking over Y/n all day and trying to contact the Ark, Jasper and Octavia insisted I needed to a break. They were definitely not wrong, listening to her cry in pain while working on something thats not going to be of much help to her right now was really hard. "God, that kid is driving me nuts." Some girl stated and rolled over. I look over at the hatch and smile slightly about the irony. "That's it, I'm ending this." I freak out and start running up the ladder thinking the worst. "Murphy's gonna kill Y/n!"

Murphy's POV:

I start following Monty up the ladder, surprised when I get kicked in the face after they close the hatch on me. I pound on it a few times, "Keep this door closed, will ya!?" I demanded, the sounds from above of shouting from the dumbasses upstairs stop. Monty opens the hatch slightly, "wait, so you weren't gonna kill Y/n?" I look up at Monty dumbfounded. I know I can be a dick, but I'm not a murderer! "What?! Of course not! I was just going to get some of the parachute and then close the hatch. I was going to use the parachute to make earplugs you dipshits" I explain annoyed. "oh... sorry for kicking you in the face." Jasper says now peaking out as well, while Octavia stands near a wall holding a pipe she just ripped off, not knowing what to do with it anymore. "Whatever." I reply coldly.

. . .

Y/N POV:

The pounding... and the yelling... it must have been Murphy... I mean I'm not surprised he's trying to kill me right now. He is kind of a dick, especially in the first few seasons. I really do hope I can get to know him more and think of a way to stop him from being hung. He really didn't deserve that. As the noise fades away once again and the void I've grown accustomed to takes over, I think about Atom, and how I wouldn't be able to do anything to even attempt to save him. Yu gonplei ste odon, I murmured, I think maybe out loud, I'm not sure I couldn't tell...

. . .

3rd POV:

"Hey everyone, there back!" shouted some kid. "We have got to get to Y/n. I'll need boiled water to make the medicine." Clarke stated while walking hurriedly towards the dropship. "Get Clarke whatever she needs." Bellamy commanded. "I better go get this grave dug." Well said taking Bellamy's attention. "It's about time! She's dying up there! Did you get the medicine?" Octavia questioned worriedly. "Yeah, I-I got it" Clarke replied rushed, and tried to turn Octavia away, "Come on, lets go talk." It was too late, Octavia had already seen. She started walking to the body and towards her brother who tried to keep her back, "Octavia, just stay there. Please, just stay back." "W-why why... Bell, stop." She got out of Bellamy's grasp and walked tot he body of Atom and lifted the jacket off his face.

. . .

Y/N POV:

I felt a cool, kind of gross tasting liquid, go down my throat. So they had gotten the Medicine. It was like all the pain in my body disappeared and I was left feeling just kind of numb. I felt a wave of relief wash over me, I knew in that instant that I was going to live. I was laying there for awhile, I could hear the entire conversation everyone was having. I could hear everything. I just couldn't seem to open my eyes, or move. It seems I will live... but from what I just heard... Atom didn't make it. Thats when another thought occurred to me, Charlotte, she was going to kill Wells tonight. Yay, more people are going to die and theres nothing I can do about it. I need to think of something so that Murphy wont be hung. I needed to think fast, but that could wait, right now in this second, I need to focus on getting better. Slowly I was able to open my eyes, I could hear Octavia, oh yeah, they found booze. Too bad I dont drink, I've seen what it does to people and I promised myself I would never do it. Otherwise I would have used Jaspers one liner. "How old is that stuff?.." I ask softly. 

They all look up at me in surprise. "Y/n!" Jasper exclaims as they all walk towards me.  "You know, probably about a century or so." Finn replies while giving me some water. "Welcome back missy." I slowly put my hand up a bit trying to move it, when Octavia grabs it. I smile at her, "So I totally got speared right?..." Clarke suddenly comes up the ladder, "You'll have a very impressive scar to prove it.' She replies while smiling before coming over to check on me. "Hooray! My savior." I exclaimed while looking up at her. "Thank you, for not dying. I don't think I could've taken that today." Hah, I'm sure she couldn't have. "You know, dying isn't exactly on my to do list at the moment, so I think I'll try to avoid doing it later as well, thank you." I answered. They all laughed a bit, while Jasper took my hand. "Hey there." I said while smiling. Everybody around seemed genuinely happy that I was awake and kicking. Seeing them smile, thats what I want. I hope I can make them smile like this all the time. I dont want them to be the way they ended up before. I dont want them all to die and disappear leaving a few survivors that are broken and scarred. That was my last thought before sleep engulfed me, going to to the dark void.

. . .

3rd POV:

Author Note: Hey guys! I have recovered from Covid, I did a long while ago but ive been really stressed with school because I was really behind due some some personal issues and I just didn't have time nor the motivation to update. However I am all caught up and a new semester is starting. I'm planning to post much more, the times I post may be random but I'm determined to see this through to the end and I really want to thank all of you who have been giving me support and motivation to write this again. Even just seeing someone added my story to their library really makes me feel good and have more motivation, so I sincerely thank all of you and as promised this chapter was much longer than the last one! Ive also come to the decision that I may make another book regrading my previous idea later but not until this is finished most likely.  Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have all been well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.6K 23
This is about a young girl (YOU) Going on one crazy adventure you will not want to forget or miss out on... Psst! Too lazy to read? Now you don't hav...
10.7K 175 21
I decided to do this since i was bored like always and my friends said to do a reki story so here i am 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰�...
8.3K 352 12
**DISCONTINUED** "I woke up staring at a dark muddy sky, accompanied by an unpleasant smell" Alice had lost everything at 17, having died from a terr...
152K 3.3K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...