Forever with you | ashtray

By yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... More

introduction
Background
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT 
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER ONE

1.2K 12 6
By yourmom-1890

Italics is narrated
Bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « « «
  (Serenity point of view)
"dad i swear if i get called the new girl i'm gonna be so mad." i tell my dad as i'm on the phone with him.

we are driving two separate cars cause we didn't want to get them sent here. for what to spend more money?

my dads driving his car which is a black Mercedes. why did he spend so much on a car? cause it's nice as fuck. besides that i got a nice car too but it's not my dream car. i have a black Infiniti and i love it, it's a nice car but again it's not my dream car.

"princess your gonna be new, your gonna be known as the new girl for about a week or something." he sighed.

"i don't know why i can't just do homeschool, they literally recommended it for me cause of what i do. they said it was the safest option." i said and sighed as we are almost to the house.

"princess i though you wanna be normal. being homeschooled cause you model wouldn't be so normal." he said. fuck i hate when he's right!

"okay well maybe normal sometimes is boring." i said as we turned into the area where we live.

"whatever you say princess but your still going to school." he said before we exchanged i love yous and hung up.

fuckin prick.

pulling into the drive way. i just got a look at the house. it's a nice ass house i'll tell you that for sure. i don't know why it's so big thought it's only me and my dad. i mean yeah we have guards but they don't live here. unless my dad told them they can.

"damn why such a big house, for only the two of us dad." i asked him as i turned off and got out of my car.

"there's two sides to the house and i promoted 4 guards to live here so if anything ever happened or you get hurt in any way someone is always going to be here." he said as he walked to his trunk opening it and grabbing a box out.

"oh, and me wanting to be homeschooled isn't normal but this is?" i asked him as i grabbed a bag from his trunk to help him, so i can force him to help me unload my car next.

"i never said this was normal. quit assuming and don't drop that." he said as i followed him to the front door.

making sure not to drop his bag even though it feels like clothes is in it only.like what is it going to do? break?

"oh my god old man open the door already." i told him as we've been standing outside the door for about two minutes.

but the two longest minutes of my life.

"this key isn't working let me see your key." he said. i passed him my key and sighed this guy can't even open and door and he's supposed to build my bed are you kidding me!

"finally." i groaned as i put the bag down on the floor as i walked into the house. it's so nice the floors are light grey and it looks so good.

walking around to admire the house i find myself in the master bedroom. oh my god it's so spacious it has a big walk in closet, on one side of the wall in closet is a rack for shoes. leaving the closet i find myself in the bathroom. it's a double sink bathroom, bathtub and shower separated so you can pick. back to the bedroom part it had a nice big ass window with curtains to close them.

i'm so jealous that's my dads room.

i continue to walk around the house looking at rooms until i find one i love. it's at the end of the hallway not to close to my dads room but not right next to his room. like if i where to scream he probably could hear it but if i was to bring friends over he probably wouldn't know.

next to my room is two doors for other rooms on both the right and left. i'm definitely making one into my closet for clothes and shoes.

oh my god i should make the other one a makeup room. i can't really do makeup but i have people do it for me on some occasions so why shouldn't i make a room dedicated to it. also i don't want anyone else the have these two rooms and i don't want them to be guest bedrooms. cause i like to play music on my speaker or tv and i don't wanna have to worry about anyone hearing my music.

my grandpa and uncle got the house next to our so we're neighbors. i love my grandpa and uncle i really do but sometimes they all up in my business, and i know they just care about me but sometimes it's too much.

"dad i'm so jealous of your room it's so nice." i said as i walked downstairs.

"hold on." he said and started talking to the guy who is supposed to bring our stuff.  my dad and i picked out some furniture that we wanted to keep from our old house and the rest of the stuff we didn't keep we picked out new stuff and went half on it all. so i didn't pay for it all or my dad didn't pay for it all.

i like that my dad doesn't make me pay for everything and he doesn't just pay for me. he says if you want something you gotta pay for it. sometimes he does spoil me and pay for me but i never expect it.

the mover guy went outside so i finally asked my dad the question i was thinking about ever since i got here

"is my car empty now?" i asked him. he nodded a 'yes' in response. "i'm thirsty as fuck can i go to a little liquor store or something to get some snacks and something to drink" i asked him.

"yeah get me some hot fries, a bottle of water and a coke." he said and got his wallet out giving me a $10 dollar bill for his stuff.

"dad i can pay for it but what are we getting for dinner." i asked him cause i really ain't tryna cook. or go to a grocery store today. i rather do that shit another day.

"wanna order Chinese food and we can go grocery shopping tomorrow." he asked me and pulled off his shirt probably cause he was starting to sweat. i nodded in agreement and started heading for the door.

"when you come back i might have your bed built or almost built so you can sleep you gonna wake up early tomorrow." he said and followed me outside.

"dad it's only 6:34pm it's okay as long as i get to bed around 9 i can get a good night of sleep." i responded opening my car door and sitting down in the drivers seat.

"okay you know i just want you to be token care of princess. oh and your grandpa and uncle are gonna be here in at like 2 or 3am ima make sure the couches are ready cause they gonna sleep her until their furniture comes tomorrow." he said and walked back inside the house.

fully getting into my car i start driving looking for a gas station for about 10 minutes. until i come across a little store that says milk on it. i drive into the parking lot to park and turn off my car. i make sure i have money, and i put my phone into my purse. i walk out the car. making sure i locked it and start walking to the store.

a little bell rings when i walk in and i see no one in here. it's not like abandoned right cause i see some lights on and snacks don't look dusty. i guess. i just walk around looking for snacks. if no ones here i'll just leave the money at the register. no i'm not going to walk out with them that's stealing and i don't participate in that shit.

i grab my dads hot fries, i grab hot puffs and takis too, i'm not really craving candy right now or chocolate. i set my snacks onto the counter where you pay, and go to the drinks area. i notice the cokes are on the top of the freezer thing. are you fucking kidding me i can't reach that shit. i grab two waters first and a dr pepper. of course the dr pepper is for me. i look around making sure nobody is gonna watch me try so horribly to get the coke.

i try to reach on my tipy toes but i still can't reach. i try jumping up and snatching it but i still can't fucking reach this shit is so embarrassing thank fuck no ones here i would have said fuck the coke and walked out.

i spoke too soon the freezer next to me opens and a guy walks out. a handsome ass guy i wanna fucking kill myself he didn't see that right? he stands at the register and looks at me. i just walk away from the freezer and walk to the register. fuck that coke this is why pepsi is better. my dad could enjoy his water.

"you need some help" he asked as he started ringing up my items. oh my god he did see that i wanna end it all.
———————————————————————————————
Authors note: as we should i updated a chapter from both my books in two days im on a row. next chapter ashtrays pov.

Don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 667 21
this story is abt ashtray btwww :) and his age is going to be 15 in this story
190K 3K 16
Okay so number one ashtray & the actor are only 15 so there will be no smut of any sorts. You are Maddy's younger sister and you are going with Maddy...
416K 4.2K 67
They're minors please don't sexualize them:/
151K 1.4K 39
a story about you and ashtray ~•~ this is a common y/n story but with ashtray, you guys both hate each other but then a spa...