Yours, Forever

AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chalter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chapter 88

11.1K 253 4
AuthorIris_xx

After a long time of knocking and waiting outside Madison's door to no avail, Damien got off the floor, and slowly made his way back to his car.

His chest felt heavy and empty.

Still shaking, he wiped his tear-stained face with his sleeve and hobbled into his car. Once he was inside, the cold and quiet interior only reminded him of his misery, and the gravity of the situation.

Trying not to think about it too much, he started his car and drove away from the area. However a few minutes later, as he was driving, he couldn't help but begin to think about his conversation with Madison yet again.

Tears began to drop down his face, it hit him once more. The whole thing was just one huge misunderstanding, and largely his fault.

All this while, she had done everything she did just to protect him from her father and brother. She had only been looking out for him, but instead of hearing her out, he had left like a coward.

Without a warning. Without bothering to see her one last time or try to straighten things out and hear her side of the story.

After being with her for so long, he should have known better, and he should have trusted her. He  should have known that his girlfriend would never do something like that. But instead what had he done? He had believed every damn thing, Madison had sprouted just to save his ass, and he had also chosen to listen to what everyone was saying back then.

He'd believe it all, and had treated her like she didn't matter.

Damien hit the brakes as tears clouded his eyes once more. Parked in the middle of the road, he bent over the steering wheel and began to cry his eyes out.

Madison had sacrificed so much for him. Not just at the end but right from the time she began dating him.

Even when her whole family was against him, and hated him to the core she had stuck by his side.

As he remembered all the things she had told him, he sobbed even harder. Sleeping under the bridge, almost getting raped, loosing their child, getting robbed, working menial jobs just to feed herself... damn she had suffered for so long  and she was still suffering.

She had gone through so much humiliation, and finally when she had come back into his life after so long what had he done.

He'd allowed his past hate to cloud his senses, and he had made her go through so much again.

Humiliating her in front of the whole world, making her feel like less of a person, and he had done all that. Because of him, she had appeared on magazines repeatedly, even when she tried her best to keep away from the media, but all to no avail.

Her privacy had been invaded, her efforts to get jobs had also proved difficult because the paparazzi had begun to follow her everywhere, and he had basked in all that knowledge back then.

But now? He was beginning to realize that he'd been such a fool. So what right did he have to expect her to forgive him?

If she even refused to ever take him, or forgive him just like she was insisting now he couldn't even blame her. 

Spending the next few minutes trying to keep his tears at bay, Damien sniffed and wiped at his face incessantly. By the time he had finished crying, he saw that almost thirty minutes had past, and wiping at his face he decided to leave.

Crying here like a kid, wasn't going to help his situation, at all.

Starting his car, he drove off to his hotel at such fast pace. It was already late at night so there wasn't lot of cars on the road, and because of this he was able to get to the hotel earlier than possible.

Grateful for the smooth ride, Damien parked his suite and began to head into the hotel, straight to his private suite. He just wanted to get to bed after taking a long shower, as he needed all the rest he could get now.

Greeting the receptionist when he walked in, Damien walked briskly to his room and on getting there, he swiped at his card and unlocked the door  to the suite. 

All his thoughts about having some rest after showering, flew out the window the second he saw his room, which looked haphazard and out of turn.

His jaw dropping at the sight in front of him, Damien took a step forwards and noticed the glasses from his mirror littered everywhere on the floor.

The mirror had been shattered into tiny pieces, scattering all over the floor, and looking up again from where he stood, the second place Damien's eyes flew too, were his closet.

The furniture stood wide open and that's when he saw  another unruly mess.

All his clothes were spread all over the floor, most of them ripped, and Damien gasped.

He glanced at his bed, and that's when he saw that just like the rest of the furnitures, some damages had been done too.

The bed was cut through and the pillows torn open. The cabinets and drawers stood wide open too and they were also damaged. From the glass door he could see that the round glass table in the balcony had been shattered as well, and Damien hissed slightly.

He knew who had done this. It was Katherine. Yes, she'd gotten in here and made this mess and there was no denying that.

Fuming, he stormed out of the suite and headed to the lobby. As he got to the front desk, he reported the situation and the condition of his suite. The receptionist looked shocked, and she began to beg and apologize to Damien, promising to clear up the mess right away, but Damien paid no attention to her.

He simply stormed out of the hotel and headed to his car, as he didn't have time for this shit and also because Katherine was of no importance to him anymore.

If she had let all her anger out by tearing up his room then so be it. As long as she had gotten reality up in that thick skull of hers and realize that he was serious about breaking of their relationship, then her venting was necessary and he wouldn't task her for it.

She had to know that he meant everything he had said tonight.

Deciding to stop thinking about her, Damien quickly drove off to a bar in town. As soon as he got there, he took a seat in one of the barstools, trying not to break down as he began to have flashbacks of Madison's conversation yet again.

"Six shots of tequila and a two bottles of whiskey. Keep the tequila coming also." He said to the bartender.

What he needed right now was alcohol. It would help to numb the pain at least.

"What did you ask for, sir?" The bartender asked as though he had not heard him clear, and when  Damien repeated his order, the man stared at him in shock, obviously wondering why he would order that many drinks.

Thankfully though he didn't say anything, and turning away from Damien, he began to fix the drinks.

Damien let his mind wander. He looked in the direction of other people in the bar, but he wasn't seeing them.

All that occupied his mind was Madison and how stupid he had been. If there was a way to transfer all the pain and hurt she was feeling to him, he would have requested for it, but he knew it wasn't possible.

This mistake of his would haunt him forever, and every single time he remembered that he had believed some silly rumors over the woman he loved, he would only hate himself a little more.

Everything was on him, everything was his fault and because of that, Madison would hate him forever. She had literally told him that, and proved it with her actions too.

She wasn't ready to forgive him, not at all.

Sighing, he faced the bartender who had begun to slide the shots of tequila his way.

Already downing four at a go, he watched as the bartender began to open the bottles of whiskey to mix then together.

.......

Katherine gulped down the whiskey in her hand, whooping in excitement and dropping the glass loudly on the table.

She called out to the bartender to bring on a second bottle, and he hurried to get on with her order.

After she had left Madison's house, she had been too angry to go back home.

Anytime she closed her eyes, all she could see in her mind was Damien and the whore kissing, and because this image was stuck in her head, she decided to go out drinking instead. After all, it always made her feel better.

Hopefully she would also meet an attractive man tonight who she could take back to her hotel with her, and she wondered if there was any chance to get some drugs as well. It had been a while since she had a sniff, and it was nearly driving her crazy.

She was upping up her antics tonight, and doing everything to gather eyes on her and so far so good it was working. She was creating a scene, alright.

She was in the VVIP section of a bar she had gone to, but there were very few people there so she was away from normal prying eyes, but even with that she could feel some men gazing at her. She continued to drink, laughing one minute and hanging on the brink of tears the next, with her emotions just all over the place.

Katherine couldn't stop thinking. She kept thinking about everything Damien had said to her before he had left his hotel suite, and then what she had seen between him and Madison.

She couldn't believe he had chosen that slimy gold digging bitch over her, and letting out a hiss Katherine thought to do something.

Cursing under her breath, she dialed her father's number, bringing the phone close to her ear as she waited for him to pick up.

"Katherine?" Her father called out, his voice sounding worried but that was the least of her concerns now.

Without bothering to exchange pleasantries, she began to tell him everything that had happened between her and Damien, and just before she could say further her father stopped her.

"Daughter, what is wrong with you? We still haven't spoken about the hospital incident, and you haven't even made to call me ever since then. Do you have any idea how worried I was? Why did you leave for London without even informing me? You left our business in careless hands, and you didn't even think to tell me? That was a very reckless decision, Katherine! And after that incident with you being admitted, I've been trying to reach you but you've still been ignoring all my calls. You didn't even consider for one second that I was worried sick about—"

"You don't care!" Katherine yelled, "And you've only proved that yet again. No I mean, you prove it every single time. You always do this! Ever since I was little the only thing you've used me for was as the pretty face of your company. All you cared about is business, and now even with all your blabbing, you only care about the reputation of your business and nothing else. You don't give a shit about me!"

"Katherine..." Her father sounded shocked, "What the heck are you saying? Where is all this coming from? None of that is true. Please, calm down. There's no need to get so worked up. Okay? Let's just talk calmly."

"NO! Why should I? Everything I'm saying is true isn't it? You don't care. I had other reasons for calling you but still you've somehow diverted it to business. You're being selfish, and self centered as you always are. You didn't even bother to listen to what I had to say. All you care about is your company and those business deals, not me! You don't freaking care about me, admit it!"

Her father continued to beg, asking her to calm down, even as she half yelled at him but she didn't budge. 

"Okay love, I'm sorry okay..." He began after some moments of silence, and then continued, "Yes you are right. You called me in a state of distress because you wanted to talk, but instead I began to reprimand you and ask so many questions. And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for bringing business into it. I shouldn't have. Now please, calm down. And you know I do love you, princess. I'm so sorry my darling?"

Katherine rolled her eyes, and took another chug of whiskey as she listened to him beg. After she had calmed down, and he asked her to narrate all what she'd just said earlier, she began to tell him everything that had happened between her and Damien.

"He's in London as well, do you know?" She asked.

"On business? I have no idea he is over there. Did you go to London to see him?"

Katherine expertly avoided the question and instead she began to lament, telling her father how she had discovered that Damien was cheating on her.

"What? What are you saying? Damien? Cheat on my daughter? Surely this must be a joke."

This was the exact reaction she was looking for, and when she heard the anger in her fathered voice, her face curled up in a smirk and she began to fake sob.

"He has been cheating for such a long time. It started with picking unnecessary fights with me, we would argue and quarrel and then he would just leave. He stopped paying attention to me, getting mad at everything I did. All I wanted was to get close to my boyfriend..." She paused to catch her breath, sniffing loudly, "I caught him in London. It was here I discovered he had been cheating the whole time. He never loved me, dad. He was just using me this whole time. Lying to me and making me believe he cared when he had actually been cheating. I was so shocked, angry and sad father and I still am. Well, to cut matters short paid him a visit at his hotel suite and when I confronted him about it... h-he began to yell and he... he hit me. He beat... beat me up and threw me out of his suite." At this point, Katherine broke down crying fully, tears streaming down her face truly as she blurted out the lies.

"He dared lay a finger on you?" Her father roared, "Why would he do that? Does he think he can get away with hitting my daughter? How dare he do that!" The old man began to rage on the other end and Katherine who was seemingly enjoying his reaction, sniffed and said, "Dad, I was just as surprised as you are. He just... flipped. He changed into someone he definitely wasn't and I knew it was because of the gold digging bitch he's cheating with. My face is swollen and bruised right now and I'm finding it very difficult to even move my face. I'll send you the photos in the morning. It's very dark now, and I can't really get a good image."

"How dare he?" Her father continued to yell.

"Father, I'm just confused."

"Do you know what you'll do for me princess?"

"No dad."

"I want you to steer clear away from him. I don't want you anywhere near him okay. I don't even know what you're doing in London, but just come back to New York, alright? I'll take care of this myself, I promise you."

Katherine frowned. She couldn't go back, especially not now.

No, she just couldn't.

"I'll be back, Dad. Soon. But not right now. I still have unfinished business with that bitch and..." She spat.

"What? What do you mean by bitch? Who are you talking about? Do you want to challenge the lady you caught with Damien? Please darling, just tell me what you want to do okay and..."

"No Dad. It's nothing. I'll be back soon alright. I love you." She cut in before he could finish and hanging up, Katherine let out a string of curses.

She had not meant to say some things loud, and even  though it had been too late to take back her statement, she had avoided more of his questions and handled the situation right.

Tossing her phone back into her purse, Katherine took another shot whiskey, and suddenly burst into another round of tears.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Seducing the Roman father Jules Lamptey

Любовные романы

102K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...
490K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Published] K A Y E D.

Художественная проза

6.1M 207K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
4.6M 107K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...